[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to make a prank device for a relative.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 253x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 253x320
I want to prank a relative that got me good last month. He left a Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom that recorded me singing in the shower and having a fat ogre shit in the toilet, then sent it to my coworkers & friends.

I want to get him back by making a retractable clown that explodes foward when he opens the bathroom door scaring him, but that's not it. It will also have a taser attached(on low) that will also shock him for double shock value(or pepper spray, still debatin). It will all be on video as well.

Just want to get him back without being weird.
Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 600x851
Was this a good prank or no?
>>
>>995413
If you're actually being serious, the tazer is a fucking stupid idea and could potentially kill someone. Pepper spray, likewise, is fucking fucking retarded. Not only is it taking shit too far, but it will fuck over anyone who goes near the bathroom for several hours.

Just put dye in his shampoo or something.
>>
>>995478
Never thought of it like that. Thought it was jackass worthy or some shit. Sorry. I guess those plans are thrown away.

Good day sir!
>>
>>995534
Did... Did someone just listen to reasonable advice on the internet?

By all means find a way to prank him, but consider the consequences. Tazing someone in the bathroom, all it takes is having them fall and hit their head, or have an undiagnosed heart condition and they're dead.

Pepper spray, okay that might be acceptable depending on what kind of friendship you guys have, but people tend not to realise how difficult it is to get rid of pepper spray. Anyone who had to use that bathroom would be miserable, including you I suspect. Touch a surface, the rub your eye; pepperspray residue on your toothbrush. Not fun.
>>
>>995478
unlikely to actually kill him, but that aside, agreed, retarded.
>Just want to get him back without being weird
being assaulted by a random 50,000v shock providing springing clown in the privacy of yor own bathroom might possibly be filed uder 'weird' anon. Not saying he may not see the funny side, have lasting physcological damage or indeed drop dead of a heart attack, assuming he survived the Taser, but some things in life are better left undiscovered. Good that you didnt want to go overboard or anything tho.
>>
>>995546
Someone being tazed will fall with no muscle control to bring up their arms and protect their head, in a room filled with hard edges. OPs relative falls and hits their head on the edge of the tub, that could be lethal. Sure it's not likely, but it is a potential hazard to consider.
>>
Super glue on the toilet seat.
>>
>>995562
Good idea, but supergule will dry too quickly, before he has a chance to sit on it. You'll need to use a different adhesive.
>>
>>995562
I really don't know. I have poison ivy in the wooded area in my backyard and thought of maybe rubbing it in his deodorant after seeing it online.

He won, gonna have to move on and live with this loss.

Thanks anyways.
>>
>>995565
I have some combination glue tubes, but it dries too slow.
>>
>>995413
Hire an actress to dress up like she's 8 months pregnant, and then go to his workplace. Her script is to have a screaming, crying breakdown "because he promised he'd take care of her and their baby".

Her parting shot should be to try to borrow bus fare from one of his co-workers.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (5 KB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
5 KB, 300x193
>bathroom-related buffoonery
Put a shitload of red-colored dye in his water tank, very long hair in every drain, and when he looks in the mirror this should be looking back at him
>>
You should cut his dick off and throw it in the river.
>>
>>995534
>Thought it was jackass worthy or some shit

Maybe Jackass The Movie worthy, you know when the show got really fucking stupid and was scripted by professional writers. And every "prank" was known beforehand by the people getting pranked.

This is the same level of faggotness as that.

>>995541
Hes 15 years old and realizes he couldnt actually put something like this together.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.