[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got some dismantled old desk that I don't need, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-07 16.02.14.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07 16.02.14.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
got some dismantled old desk that I don't need, so I'm thinking of using the boards to make some cool shelves or something, so I'm listening to ideas
pic related, it'w what I'm working with
>>
>>992562
burn them
>>
>>992574
very helpful cunt
>>
Go make some cool shelves, OP. Hopefully it'll be a learning process for you and fuels more creativity. Make something you'll at least be using, so it doesn't go to waste.
>>
>>992582
yes, that was the plan, just wanted to gather ideas that I might like more than mine.
thanks anyway.
>>
>>992577
ok how about this then

build something useful that you need or would fit in your place that we don't know about both size and style wise which we don't know either.
make sure it reflects your personal tastes by asking random internet people what they would do.

if you want to make shelves here are some tips:
make them the right size for the space you have that you didn't tell us about.
use the right fixings to support the weight of the objects you want to shelf which you didn't tell us about
make sure its the right height between shelves which we don't know

put in some diagonal bracing which is really difficult because its shitty chipboard you will just mash it up

if you keep the shelves horizontal gravity will keep the objects roughly where you place them
>>
>>992587
well how about you say "well op post a pic of where you could place the shelf or what would you use it for" instead of being a cynical cunt
jesus fucking christ i bet people want to punch you on a daily basis, if you even do get out of the house and do something besides being a smartass on 4chan, that is
fucking hell
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.