[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIY speakers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1016 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016 KB, 2592x1936
/g/ was of no help. How can I make a speaker out of head buds?
>>
>>971264

> what is an amplifier
>>
Buy an amp off ebay
>>
Buy a speaker off ebay
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 125x90
I'm broke at the moment so that's out of question
>>
>>971275
Put the earphones in your ears and pretend the sound is coming from a speaker.
>>
>>971278
I would but their the cheap kind that slip out
>>
>>971275

then you are fucked
>>
tape them to the bottom of a pair of plastic cups, that'll direct the sound somewhat although it will sound kinda terrible at the cup's resonant frequency.
>>
Here op we made real simple ones in my engineering class in highschool once, maybe not the best, but they are ok for diy purposes
http://www.ehow.com/how_4966897_make-speaker-out-foil.html
>>
>>971285
Thanks anon but did you forget the statement that I'm broke?
>>
>>971290
You don't have plastic cups? Wow, you really are broke.
>>
>>971290
>dont have 10 cents
>>
>>971292
We all struggle?
>>
>>971293
I just found 10 cents
>>
>>971290

looks like you are going to have to suck some cock if you want a speaker
>>
I guess you could make a massive line array if you have like 100 pair of them or something like that.
>>
>>971301
Damn, well I don't like to mix business and pleasure together
>>
>>971264
Get a box, cup, container, etc that has a big opening on one side. Stretch plastic wrap over that end and tape it down. Make it very tight without any folds or wrinkles in it (Duck Brand Shrink Film Window Insulation Kit is great for this, use a hair dryer to tighten it up.) On the other side of the box/container opposite the plastic, make a small hole. It only needs to be large enough to fit the ear phone against. It does not need to be so large as to shove the earphone into it, but it can't block any of the holes in the earphone. Tape it in place, but do not cover any holes there might be in the earphone back side. Make sure there are no holes anywhere for air to escape from the box/container.

That's all you need.
>>
>>971324
Thanks rex
>>
>>971324
>>971335

METAL GEAR!?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 396x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 396x303
>>971392
Metal gear
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.