[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 now and moving out now that I'm finishing school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I'm 22 now and moving out now that I'm finishing school with a heavy equipment technician certificate in april.

But when I was cleaning I noticed something.

I remembered how much of a fucking savage I was and just came all over my floor when I was 13 and just discovering faping.

So how I do Clean a patch of carpet of dried cum that's hard as rock and is 9 years old
>>
god fucking damn.

dump cold water on it and rent a steam cleaner, then steam clean it. i doubt you'll get it off though. just buy new carpet for that room.
>>
Hot water, vinegar, h2o2, heavy brush, elbow grease, and perseverance.
>>
>>963674
Hot water fucks with the proteins in jizz and makes it harder to clean though, cold water would be better.
>>
File: oJqCmN0.webm (368 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
oJqCmN0.webm
368 KB, 720x404
>>963131
>mfw
>>
Just burn the place down
>>
>>963131
Lemon juice and cold water will break down the proteins but nothing but a fire can "clean" that mess.
>>
>>963131

Go buy cleaning products for cleaning blood. Works well for semen as well.
>>
>>963131
You need to rehydrate that semen. It's water soluble, so soak a hand towel, wring it so it isn't dripping and leave it on the carpet for a couple hours, then use a steam cleaner, because it will brush the carpet and then suck all that moisture out of it.
>>
>>963831
>>963670

Don't steam clean that shit, bruh.

Heating up sperm denatures the proteins in it and turns it super sticky.

>>963747

This sounds like your best bet.

If none of that works just replace the carpet.
>>
dude,
your not moving in,
your moving out
>>
File: OCD Feels.png (81 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
OCD Feels.png
81 KB, 659x609
>>963951
This. Just move on and learn from your mistakes. Jizzumz cannot be removed even by entropy itself.
>>
>>963131
you tell your parents to redecorate the room and you'll pay for new carpeting...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.