[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking cat piss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fire.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
i have a female cat that isnt spayed and im taking her to the vet in a couple weeks, however in the meantime i need to find a solution to keep her from spraying.
i've read diy mixes with white vinegar and lemon and rosemary, anyone know of anything that would be good?
could i use rosemary and apple cider vinegar?
>>
>>960946
Fixing a cat is not at all a guarantee against spraying. I have several that still spray everything everywhere and they are all fixed. Thankfully, they are all outside cats.

Deterrents only work for a short time. Cats also tend to be spiteful. The more you try to deter them the more spiteful they can become to the point they are spraying simply to piss you off.

Yes, you can try that spray. White vinegar is used so it doesn't stain, fyi. So, be careful what you are spraying.
>>
>>960954
Ive never seen a cat do anything you said because of what you said.. And clearly your a shit cat owner so I understand your ignorance.

>>960946
They make a deodorizer spray. You can use it effectively. But your cat may be spraying cause some other shitstains cat outside your house is spraying outside and your cat smells it.. This is notable when your cat is spraying near windows and doors. If its random places like your bathroom/bed room. Its because she most likely needs her litter box cleaned more often shoot for two times a day once in the morning and once at night.
>>
>>960946
>shit cat owner
Two types of people in the world mate. Shit cat owners and dog owners.
>>
>>960997
I disagree, shit dog owners are worse than anything. They are one of the biggest burdens on modern society.
>>
>>960958
Cats are spiteful. That's why only people they don't like get poo in the shoe.
>>
>>960958
>Ive never seen a cat do anything you said because of what you said.. And clearly your a shit cat owner so I understand your ignorance.

You've not been around many cats. lol

They can get pissy if you're late by 1 hour for feeding time. Hell, you don't even have to do anything to them and they will take offense and piss in your shoes. I've seen it happen time and time again to a friend. Every time we went to another friends house and he forgot to put his shoes in the closet, the cat would piss a big puddle right in them. The cat didn't do it to anyone else's shoes.

A neighbor came over one day and we where sitting on the porch visiting. One of the cats came over and jumped into her lap. She didn't want to pet it so she set it back down and kept talking to me. 30 seconds later the cat goes around under the swing behind her legs and sprays her down with piss.

Another friend, another cat. He made the mistake of stroking the cat's fur backwards. An hour later she snuck up on him and bit one of his Achilles's tendons. She did that to him 3 times that night.

I've seen this behavior in 100s of cats against dozens of people. Cats are one of the few animals that simply do not forgive and do not forget.
>>
>>961005
You can have shit dog owners and great dog owners. All car owners are shit owners though.
>>
>>961041
>All car owners are shit owners though.

Yeah, fuck those cagers
>>
>>960946
Shotguns work well. Only one application necessary.
>>
>>960946
>>>/an/
>>
>>961062

Kek, exactly why I limit myself to dirt trails. I always give you dudes plenty of room, but watching how clueless people are (Merging into bikes, riding their ass on the highway, etc.) makes me too damn paranoid.
>>
>>960946
KILL THAT STUOPIUD FUCKIGN ANIMAL AND BE DOEN WITH IT. IF YOU WERE MY NEIGHBOR I WOULD HAVE MURDERDD YOUR CAT A LONG TIME AGO. FUCKIGN KEKS
>>
>>961291
/THREAD
>>
>>960946
Teach them to use a toilet.
>>
>>960946
What the fuck is fire pussy supposed to mean?
>>
>>961062
This triggers me, most of the dudes who bitch about drivers are the same ones speeding and weaving in and out of lanes. Yeah, a lot of drivers aren't attentive to bikers, but a lot of bikers put themselves in places where no one expects them to be.

>check blind spot
>signal
>begin changing lanes
>hear lawnmower
>biker comes from 300 feet back at twice the speed limit
>cuts car off, squeezes past me, and gives me the finger in 2 seconds

These dudes think that they deserve special treatment for using their disposable income on half the vehicle with 100 times the risk.
>>
>>962045
While I like biking I dont stick my head in the sand.

When I drive there are times where you just dont see motorcycles.
Its even harder to see people on bikes.

I live in a small city of 100k, there are no bike lanes. I never ride my bike in traffic, its just so fucking dangerous.

Some of the people heavier into the hobby dont agree, but its just tough for drivers and bikers alike.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.