[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /diy/, how do you clean a toilet out without accessibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: toilet.jpg (41 KB, 1003x1000) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
41 KB, 1003x1000
Hey /diy/, how do you clean a toilet out without accessibility to a plunger? I got no access to a plunger and I need to know the best possible method that you can use to clean out a clogged up toilet, since I have this one asshole who was stupid enough to clog it when he smokes in my bathroom and throws the cigs in the water after he wipes his ass.

Pic related to the kind of toilet I got.
>>
>>960933
Go to dollar store and buy plunger.

Or wait 2 hours and flush.
>>
>>960933
your fist can be used as a decent snake/plunger

but seriously, just buy a plunger. every toilet should have a plunger beside it
>>
hot water, not boiling hot though
>>
File: hadescoffeecup.jpg (321 KB, 792x825) Image search: [Google]
hadescoffeecup.jpg
321 KB, 792x825
>>960933

Man I was browsing through DIY drinking a good cup of hot coffee until I came to this thread, wtf?

Did it before without a plunger, simple and it all depends on what's in the toilet.

Follow >>960939 instructions first, add dish soap (I recommend from the bathtub), if you got something you use to scrub your toilet or a metal hanger that can pull things out, use it after 10 minutes after the first flush. The bowl should be filled. Use the metal hanger if you have one to pull out anything stuck in the toilet and when you believe the toilet may flush properly again, try to flush again and see if the toilet can drain properly.

After that, do a favor and do what >>960936 says to you OP, buy a plunger and plunge the crap out of the whole entire toilet when it happens.

It happens, but you should at least know how to do with, whether you have a plunger or not.

#whatthefuck
>>
>>960939
Why not boiling hot?
>>
>>960959

Being the DIY person, I've attempted to do that myself, and I broke it when I attempted to use boiling in the first place. Had to call a plumber to install a new one and pay a good deal of money for it.

Pic related, my reaction face to when I did that.
>>
>>960959
>>
>>960933
what ever happened with that guy that was going to pump shit out of his "well"
>>
>>960936
Those are Sink plungers, not Toilet plungers. There's a difference, Toilet plungers have baffles.

A good plunger is definitely worth the cost.
>>
If you have one of those little toilet scrubbers, you can jam that in and out of the hole very fast and you might get lucky enough to break it loose. I've done this once.

I've also clogged one of those jet toilets up at work. I had to take a spare two by four and bust up the clog.
>>
>>960968
As in, the ceramic shattered?
>>
>>960933
A gallon of hot water and dish soap
I didnt think it would work, but it totally did.
I used shampoo btw
>>
>>961089
Same here, had no other option and after waiting a while it went down!
>>
>>961088

Yes, the ceramic cracked. Had to shut off the water and call someone to install a new toilet realizing this on my own. Nowadays, I won't be that dumb to do such.
>>
>>960959
Poopoo all over.
>>
Find 2 heavy duty bin liners, put both of them over your non dominant hand.

Stick your hand down there and see if you can pull the blockage out.

If you manage to grab something, while you pull it out of the toilet turn the binliners inside out over the sanitary towel, massive turd or whatever.

Protip if you think it might be broken glass or some shit like that. Don't put your hand down there.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.