[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what i should do with them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_4026.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4026.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1728
bros i got some dank ass tools for the cheap off some dementiad old fuck and is be in the wonderings what i should do with them. these are all the tools i have other than generic hammer+screwdriver sets.
>>
File: IMG_4030.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4030.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1728
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Grow a mustache like Dick Dastardly
>Time travel to the 1920's
>Break into a bank
>Use said tools to break into the vault.
>>
File: IMG_4031.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4031.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1728
>>
>>957576
well i already the got the 4" stache required, know supermans number? or time travel diy?
>>
>>957578
This is DIY. Start another thread called DIY ATM. And then when people say "Why do you want to build an automated teller machine?" You retort, "No, a time machine, dummy".
>>
>>957573
Dank ass woodworking tools. Sharpen the chizels, the drill is now obsolete, but you could sharpen the bits and use it if you feel like its worth it being a hipster. Most of the files are missing the base, this will make them a pain in the ass to use. The rasp look like its in decent dontiditon.
The first thing i would do is make handles for the files and rasps.
>>
>>957573
So there was this man. He always liked to create things, so whenever he had some extra money he would buy himself some new tools. Eventually he started to get older and even though he still enjoyed making simple items, and fixing the things he already had, his hands were no longer as strong as they used to be. Even the simplest thing like drilling a hole with his manual drill would make him feel tired and old.
One day he ran into someone who shared the same hobby as himself. He thought to himself that since his tools were no longer useful to him, he might as well pass them on to somebody else. Money wasn't important to him so he sold them to this man cheap. That man bought the tools and and went home. The first thing he did was to go to a 4chan and call the man a dementoid old fuck.
To answer your question OP: you should put that drill against your temple.
>>
File: RoyU.jpg (903 KB, 1000x907) Image search: [Google]
RoyU.jpg
903 KB, 1000x907
make roy proud
>>
>>957596
Op here, now I has a sad
>>
>>957573
You can easily sharpen those bits
The bit on the far left is missing the adjustable cutter. If you find the missing piece these make great hole saws.
>>
>>957573
>wonderings what i should do with them
Well it looks like you got some nice woodworking tools. Maybe you ought to try some carpentry.
>>
2 things.

1: Learn how to repair, sharpen, and care for those tools.

2: learn how to do both metal stock removal and forging to turn the tools that are no longer good for their job into some pretty bad ass knives.
>>
Sell them on eBay. Use profit to buy more weed.
>>
get a log , dry it , use a mallet to hit the base of the chisels after you have sharpened them to carve it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.