[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Built new website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Comcis.png (234 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Comcis.png
234 KB, 2000x1500
I had built a website that has comics and art on it. It's brand new but i dont how it functions for others. Would any of yall check it out and tell me whatcha think?

http://www.pendoodled.com/
>>
>>951634
Right of the bat I see the "Art Commision" box has the text tilted too much to the right side.

The "my comics" is decent but I would like a function that would allow me to go all the way back to the start

The "art commision" section is ok, but there are empty boxes in between some of the choices.

When I go under "my art" it shows a slide show, from my perspective, I would be more interested in a bigger gallery of pictures so I don't have to scroll through through every picture to find something I like.

When I got to the forums it says "No sign up require!" a little typo that annoys me.

The Faq is nice, I like the slides.

6/10
>>
>>951653
There's a tense error in the first sentence of the OP, a comma error in the second, and an apostrophe error in the third. Why would you not expect one on the site?

1/10, probably an eastern European hack OP fishing for members to a crap site.
>>
>..character from mlp. I stopped watching so much. Know i only watch it.

should be 'Now' i only watch it

the only page i looked at
>>
>>951634
I can get this done for free on >leddit
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.