[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried with /b/ but no luck, I need help on a Rube Goldberg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160218_190622689.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_190622689.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
I tried with /b/ but no luck, I need help on a Rube Goldberg project, I'm popping a balloon in 12 steps
>>
Figure it out by yourself you incompetent faggot.
>>
>>948737
>>>/diy/ - Do My Homework For Me
>>
>>948737
So go look at some goldberg machines on jewtube, work out which particular stages are within your budget/skillet to make, then work out how to make those stages work together.
>>
>Google Heath Robinson
>>
>>948737
Could you seriously not even be arsed to even scratch out /b/ and write /diy/ instead, OP? The sheer laziness in that is an indicator that you are pretty screwed for your project if thats all the effort you could muster.

Regardless, here's an easy enough tip: try and start from the end and work backwards.

If it ends with say, a nail on a dowel tipping over and popping a balloon, what made the dowel tip over? Does the dowel have a pivot point or did it literally just fall over? You can probably also cheesdick your way through one or two of the steps by having something knocking into something else that turns on a helium tank to fill up the balloon. Half the point of the project is probably to deal with real world problems and explain how you overcame them after showing off the end result, so getting someone else to do it for you is likely missing the point of the exercise.
>>
1. Buy black balloons
2. Fill with helium
3. Put balloons in hoodie and pants
4. Buy r/c car
5. Attach balloon person to car
6. Cut out pistol out of cardboard
7. Tape pistol to its hand
8. Draw angry face on head balloon
9. Transport angry dindu balloon man to your local police station
10. Drive him through the door
11. Balloons WILL be popped, guaranteed
12. Winning
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.