[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What color paint goes with these sort of tiles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_9656.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9656.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I plan on painting my basement, but we have these tiles (which quite frankly I am not a huge fan of). All these "interior design trend" sites only account for rooms that have dark wooden floors and what not. Can someone help me out?
>>
egg shell white
>>
>>946183
well damn, that's what color they are now
>>
what if I just got a big rug? Would that be tacky? I really don't like these boring white egg shell walls
>>
>>946185
hang the rug on the wall?
you could paint the wall cream
>>
>>946196
no ding dong. a rug on the floor to cover most of the tiles, then I could paint the walls a complementary color
>>
>>946179
They are beige. Literally any color goes with them.
>>
>>946198
interesting. I just assumed since none of those websites had these sort of floors (especially that pattern/color), it wouldn't work.
>>
>>946199
do worry what other people are doing man, do what you want to do and nothing less, they want to control your life don't let them. peace
>>
File: Carmine.jpg (242 KB, 1172x1172) Image search: [Google]
Carmine.jpg
242 KB, 1172x1172
A dark red can look really beautiful with white and beige, like picture attached (1/2)
>>
>>946222
I'm always partial to sage green though too (2/2)
>>
>>946224
This was actually the first color that came to mind. Although, now I'm leaning more towards that dark red. Thanks anon.
>>
>>946229
Sure, the only problem with the dark red is that it will make the space look smaller and more closed in. This can be remedied with light colored furniture/decorations, and putting mirrors in the space.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.