[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i do a warbot,at least a little one to scare my friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bbots110309.jpg (138 KB, 466x314) Image search: [Google]
bbots110309.jpg
138 KB, 466x314
how can i do a warbot,at least a little one to scare my friends
>>
File: robot_con.gif (498 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
robot_con.gif
498 KB, 450x338
>>937557
>>
A battlebot is literally just a remote control car with weapons attached.
There's not really any intelligent engineering going on.
>>
>>937557
tape a $20 to the box first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ2dI_B_Ycg
>>
>>937710
Oh god what. Skynet is taking it's first steps.
>>
File: Robotwars Uk - R I P Matilda.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Robotwars Uk - R I P Matilda.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>937709
>There's not really any intelligent engineering going on.

There is. You have to in order to defend and kill properly. The main problem is that most people use the first idea off the top of their head and thing it will win because it is, "my idea!". The ones that have been intelligently designed are instantly apparent.
>>
>>937557
you know that gif of the pocket knife taped to the end of a tentacle on a spinning shaft?
put that on an RC car and you're good
>>
>>937940
is that thing injecting fire? brutal
>>
>>938164
Its not, Razor is simply a piercing pressure arm, there are flame traps on the floor.
>>
>>937940
MATILDA'S ON FIRE!

>>938164
The in-house robots got to be bigger and heavier and use stuff the contestants weren't allowed, like petrol tanks.

That video shows a contestant robot showing the producers how it's done.
>>
>>937940
I was always surprised by Razer and how well it did against pretty much everything, even flippers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.