[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one install a garbage disposal in a shower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
How does one install a garbage disposal in a shower?
>>
It won't make it any easier to shit in the shower unless you remove the grate too.
>>
>>933840
You wouldn't need the grate if you had a disposal.

Also, any experience with how well hair does in the disposal?
I am a very hairy man and I hate having to shave my body above the toilet like some kind of animal.
>>
>>933843
>You wouldn't need the grate if you had a disposal
>drop soap/razor/dildo/skinny bottle
>whoops better just grind it up
>>
>>933845
No different than in the kitchen
>>
>>933816

Run the water through one of them diesel powered industrial crushers they use for recycling pcbs
>>
>>933816
Not shitting in the shower is easier than installing a garbage disposal.
>>
Why does everyone assume this is a shit in the shower situation?
>>
>>933933
Because we have had showers for decades and decades and non one has found the need to add a garbage disposal to them. OP is a lazy cunt who doesn't know how to waffle stomp. How hard is that to see?
>>
"This food was in the shower with you?"
"Mmm hmm... I prepared it as I bathed!"
>>
>>933845
This. Anon you are currently winning in life.
>>
>>933845
Grind up your foot
>>
>>933816
>Go to floor or crawl space below shower.
>remove ceiling
>expose bottom of floor beams supporting tub/shower
>find drain pipe
>disconnect drain pipe
>plumb garbage disposal.
>plug it in so it is always running
>>
>>934648
> always running

Nah
>>
don't think a disposal is going to do well with shaved body hair.. big cloggy mess heading yer way...
>>
>>933843
Why the fuck do you shave your whole body? I'm hairy as all get out and the only things I shave are my face and my nuts. I wouldn't even do the latter, except my wife can't stand my 4" curly orange pubes everywhere.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.