[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun themed religious attire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The Kube.png (35 KB, 1747x1874) Image search: [Google]
The Kube.png
35 KB, 1747x1874
/k/ is making a religion. I can't be assed to come up with any ideas for religious clothing on my own. /fa/ is being a bunch of little bitches, so what would /diy/ suggest or submit as holy garments for the Kubist religion.

TL;DR Giant gun Kube gives reason for life through warfare. Gun is life. Life is strife.

Politics aside, what kind of garb shall we wear. Draw thread if necessary, but I'm open to whatever ya got.
>All religious people have distinct hats

Let's see what ya got

May your enemies die screaming.

Source:
>>28050733
>>
>>909904
*Source:
>>>/k/28051314
>>
>>909904
DIY tips on how to run a religion or town would be welcome as well.
>>
>>909909
Just take your silly fucking roleplay shit elsewhere, we're not interested.
>>
Bathe in the glow of atom
>>
>>909917
>Roleplay
>Asking for help managing a complex organization, spreading awareness of a kickstarter to buy a town and formalize a religion held as a common belief among many.

ITT: Religious persecution
>>
>>909924
What the hell are you talking about?

We dont do guns, and we dont do fashion design. The respective boards for these are /k/ and /fa/.

We can tell you how to print a lower, or which stitch is best to hold x materal together. Thats it. I'm certanly not going to sit through 250+ posts of /k/ shit just to help you faggots meme, and I doubt many others here would.

Really great timing by the way considering the debate around guns, and the fact there have just been two mass shootings. Lets start a religion! That'll be a sensible thing to do!

> TL;DR, >>>/fa/, sage because not /diy/
>>
>>909929
>Lets start a religion! That'll be a sensible thing to do!

do you really expect anything more intelligent from americans?
>>
>>909949
Many /k/ posters are from european and external countries, you prejudicial fuck.
>>
>>909904
>Gun is life. Life is strife.
>life through warfare
>May your enemies die screaming

are you 12?
>>
File: a63cc8_5601801[1].jpg (739 KB, 1541x5406) Image search: [Google]
a63cc8_5601801[1].jpg
739 KB, 1541x5406
are cum brownies going to be you're equivalent of the body of christ?
>>
>>909904
Wouldn't >>>/gd/ be of some help?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.