[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
:)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Today I made DIY proud
>>
>>901291

Drying meat?
>>
Just a air filter per the best design on her
>>
>>901291
excellent/10
>>
>>901291
congrats now you can officially tell us how badly it doesn't work at all.
>>
Day 2

The fan rand all last night and all day till 5pm

I checked the pleats with a bright flashlight and the valleys of the filter have started to collect some dust

filters are 16x20x1 from amazon for a 4 pack there rated MERV8

Box Fan is a beaten Home Depot special

Airflow though the filters is really good its set in a push configuration and the fan does not seem to be stressed at all
>>
>>901291
Congratulations!

Wtf is it?
>>
>>901291
Beautiful OP

>>901294
>>901670
For shame
>>
>>901291
Needs moar "as seen on TV"/10
>>
Are you going to use it to ventilate your buried shipping container?
>>
>>901667

you should be PULLING air thru the filters not PUSHING

cause whats gonna happen is the FAN itself will collect dust and then the blades will get dust buildup and wont be efficient in moving air...

thats why you always pull air thru the filters. this is why every air conditioner and air cleaner are designed that way
>>
>>901705

It looks like it's for cooling his piss powered doll hypnotizer.
>>
>>901822
yeah, this

you want the turbulence to be outside, not inside your filters fucking up the airflow
>>
>>901667
blocking the outlet of a fan increases the load on the motor..
>>
File: 1439371758216.jpg (662 KB, 2048x1354) Image search: [Google]
1439371758216.jpg
662 KB, 2048x1354
>>901823
omg fuck.

he should generate the fan power from his pee hole

my god that guy is fucked
but he can make.
>>
>>901842
Glorious! Only thing I don't get is the spheres.
>>
>>901862
testicle cookers
>>
>>901862
>>901863
testi cookers that fucking doll guy made
>>
>>901863
>>901864
Condom free contraception IIRC right?
>>
>>901842
where is battlemechdood? He had a fucking complete cockpit and then he dissapearred.
>>
>>901862
They're to heat up your balls to a nice and cozy 47 degrees Celsius, which is supposed to kill all the sperm in them.
>>
>>901667
>Aesthetics/10
>Should be pulling air
>'rand'
c'mon, son! You had me, and then you lost me
>>
>>901863
>>901864
>>901866
>>901869
didn't this guy have a kick starter going? pretty sure it failed. A shame
>>
>>901822
While I agree, its such a miniscule difference in this case that it doesn't matter. The fan blades act as another filter that can be wiped down instead of dirtying real filters. Its not like an actual AHU that has inaccessible squirrel cage fans.
God speed OP. Report back until fan overcurrents itself to death.
>>
>>901842
Holy shit someone saved my picture! I'm honored! :)
>>
Day 3/4

Left it running all day and night came home and noticed a significantly lower amount of dust floating in the sunlight though the windows this morning.

Put it to the test today full blast in computer room and used canned air duster and blew out components closed the door and left it for about a hour. It collected nearly all of it dust did not re-settle on gloss black surfaces.

As for weather push or pull is better in this configuration with 4 merv 8 filters the restriction is nearly none the air coming out of the filter despite being dispersed is still strong enough to blow things around.
>>
>>902123
op i could suck you off.
far too lazy to dust because its pointless. i've been thinking about this but i always kinda doubted it would work.
going to make some plans right now for a replaceable filter box.
>>
>>902016
hahaha which one?
>>
>>902278

are you seriously this fuckin stupid?
>>
>>902278
>>902280
an excellent bunch we are arnt we
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.