[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAM-Radio General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ham-radio-class.jpg (76 KB, 686x529) Image search: [Google]
ham-radio-class.jpg
76 KB, 686x529
>discuss!
>>Also How To Get The HAM Radio License In 7 Days...Like A Boss
>>
>>886449
http://www.kb6nu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2014-no-nonsense-tech-study-guide-v20.pdf

Read for six days, and on the seventh take the quiz.
>>
why do hams get so buttblasted when i fart and burp into my baofang handheld transmitter during their sunday meetups.

Bonus- is there any group of hobbyists more autistic than hams?
>>
>>886467
4chaners. Read yr post, it should be pretty obvious why....if I was trying to talk to someone and kept getting cut out by some dumb shit....

keep doing it though, fcc might come to your birthday party. I've been listening to hams look for a couple of guys around my city, got a couple last year, turned them over to the fcc.
>>
>>886467

You have to be over 18 to be on 4chan son.
No one over that age would be such a fucking retard to disrupt people having a Sunday chat by burping into their radio.
>>
>>886467
lmao epic trole dude xD
>>
>>886472
>>886475
>>886489
get owned
>>
>>886501
this post has no context. owned by what? a tight juicy full bodied pussy? sure.
>>
>>886467
go back to CB
>>
File: 519q6lnF+gL[1].jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
519q6lnF+gL[1].jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>886475
>>886472
see you gents sunday *tips transmitter*
>>
>>886522
whats your grid square?
>>
>>886467
i dont think so. maybe train enthusiasts, i forget the common term, you know the people that go to railways to note down the time the trains arrive and depart at
>>
>>887021
>>886467
I don't see how hams are autists, they seem to get along with each other and are obviously quite social....
>>
>>887366
>never listened to ham radio
>>
>>887366
well, autists have a limited set of interests that they study intensely and a mental script of questions and answers that they use in conversations. they also are bad with the opposite sex, which is illustrated by the almost complete lack of female hams. so speaking as a ham myself i can say that yes, hams are autistic, though certainly not retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.