[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no idea where else to put this. Has anyone got legit close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: bigmac_3184317b.jpg (53 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
bigmac_3184317b.jpg
53 KB, 620x387
I have no idea where else to put this. Has anyone got legit close to the same taste of big mac sauce?
>>
File: 1303439003502.jpg (56 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
1303439003502.jpg
56 KB, 400x450
>>884828
Thousand island dressing.
>>
>>884828
There's a cooking board, you know....
>>
>>884833
I shouldn't be telling anyone this but here it goes
when I worked at mcd's the real secret, the real way to get the taste you're looking for, is to dip your balls into it, you can't just dip em in real quick though, first, you have to let your balls get some flavor for a few days, it's better in summer time, just don't wash your balls. Then you have to dip em' in there real good, and mix the sauce around with your balls. You want to be careful not to get any dick in there, that's just nasty.
>>
>>884833
>salad dressing
>like miracle whip
what the fuck
>another 1/4 cup of mayonaise
>then more salad dressing

what the fuck
>>
>>884835
>I have no idea where else to put this

Sure I know, anon.
>>
File: Maggi_souce.jpg (258 KB, 800x1700) Image search: [Google]
Maggi_souce.jpg
258 KB, 800x1700
Try this
>mayonnaise
>ketchup
>a little bit of Maggie (in the pic) and pepper
>>
>>884828

From their executive chef:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI
>>
>>884841
Some people call it salad dressing. I guess because you can make things like egg "salad" with it.
>>
>>884966
>McDonalds
>executive chef
who the f...how?
What the fuck even would his job be?
>>
>>884997
he cooks burgers and comes up with food that can be produced by idiots earning minimum wage while high as a kite... it's like an engineering position... some get to create masterpieces... some get to figure out how to make something good enough that can be replicated a million times... even if the food tastes like crap it's still hard to make something that can be consistent at any of a million locations...
>>
>>884841
They're three different things. Miracle Whip dressing (the generic is usually just called salad dressing and yes it looks similar to mayo), mayonnaise, and French salad dressing are not the same thing.
>>
>>884997
>company that exclusively sells food.
>How can they have someone in charge of making food?!
>>
>>885005
I am a chef at Wendy's and earn $8.75 an hour.

I can confirm this, although I've never tried miracle whip.

Join us in >>>/ck/
>>
File: 1440514551511.png (46 KB, 178x154) Image search: [Google]
1440514551511.png
46 KB, 178x154
>>884841

>Le Murican Cuisine
cheers mate
na zdaravie
>>
>>884828
They did this on an Australian cooking show.

You're welcome
https://youtu.be/seog5JxLqLA
>>
>>885029
>8.75 an hour
I'm a meat clerk at Kroger and make only 7.60, and that's with experience pay.

I'm in the wrong freaking occupation..
>>
>>884828

Big mac sauce tastes exactly like thousand island dressing
>>
It's mayonaise and ketchup
>>
>>884828
it's literally thousand island dressing and ketchup.
>>
>>884828
1k dressing

or 1k dressing with a little pickle relish in it.

used to work there and actually went to grocery store next do when we ran out and bought bottles of the cheapest 1k dressing they had.
>>
>>884828

This
>>884201
>>
Just get a job at McDonalds and steal a case of it then quit.

Shit keeps forever in the fridge.
>>
McDonald's Big Mac Sauce

Yield: 2 Cups

1 c Miracle Whip
1/3 c sweet relish
1/4 c French dressing (orange not red)
1 T sugar
1/4 t black pepper
1 t minced onion

Mix Ingredients Well.
>>
>>884828
Just by taste, I guessed it was mayo plus nacho cheese sauce.

I've mixed that up at home a few times, pretty good hamburger topping even if it's not the same.
>>
>>885456
That's the same as Bronco Burger
>>
>>886382
>plus nacho cheese sauce
There is no trace of chili powder in Big Mac special sauce. None.
>>
>>884828
Take it to /ck/ ....you did know there is a food/cooking board, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.