[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch Wall Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: Overwatch Light Thumbnail.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch Light Thumbnail.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
What do you guys think of this Overwatch Wall Light I made?

https://youtu.be/EnriIJhEz4o
>>
>>1020325
>>>/v/
>>
>>1020329
I thought some of you guys would like to see it
>>
>>1020329
>>
>>1020329
>>
>>1020342
advertising isnt allowed
>>
>>1020344
advertising isn't allowed
>>
didn't watch the vid, but great results dude. keeep at it, fuck the haters.
>>
>>1020349
Isnt this thread for sharing our projects?
>>
>>1020363
Thank you! I dont expect people to watch I just wanted to see what people think of the light. I'm new to 4chan. I didnt realise there was a diy community on here
>>
>>1020325
>0:26
GET YOUR FUKKIN ARM OUT OF THE WAY HOLY SHIT
>>
>>1020325
do you have ads turned off on that video? no? fuck off with your advertisement! MODS!
>>
>>1020368
Thanks for making me feel welcome
>>
>>1020367
I nearly cut it off, it was a close one
>>
>>1020373
would you like "people" to start spamming all your videos comments with racial slurs? i wanna feel welcome in your videos too!
>>
>>1020325

Blizzard paid marketing GET OUT
>>
>>1020375
You won't be so cheeky when you have to have stitches and skin grafts onto a 60% working piece of mauled meat.
>>
>>1020379
I really don't understand. I recently found the diy thread. I thought you all shared the projects you are working on. Just because I create videos showing how I make mine warrants this. All I want to do is inspire others
>>
>>1020391
NO ADS
>>
>>1020391
Deleted the last post because I accidentally namefag'd.

What >>1020393 means to say is that there is a way to make your youtube videos NOT contain ads, so because you left ads enabled it implies you're trying to generate revenue - which is not the purpose of this board.
>>
>>1020396
Oh right, ads are on all my videos by default. If that isnt aloud on this thread I'm sorry. I will delete the post
>>
>>1020397

please do.
>>
>>1020397
This:
>>1020403
Because this:
>>1020396
>>
>>1020404
Its not letting me delete it. How can I remove the post?
>>
>>1020391
>All I want to do is inspire others
>>1020397
>ads are on all my videos
>I will delete the post

How inspiring, but only if advertisement is enabled, KEK.
also >>>/rules#global11
>>
>>1020396
Yeah he's really gonna get rich from the 12 clicks he gets from /diy/. What is that, like $.002
>>
File: 1466506113324.png (383 KB, 767x1129) Image search: [Google]
1466506113324.png
383 KB, 767x1129
Holy samefags in this thread. Neat lamp, OP.
>>
I watched the video before I read the comments and learned that OP is generating revenue. Does anyone know how to contact Youtube and request that they remove my view from the view count?

I have a google account if that helps.

Also, that's a whole lot of work for something that you could have made in china for probably a dollar or two in quantity.

Thanks in advance for help with the Youtube issue.
>>
>>1020325
It's all wonky... my autism is going wild.

Shit/10
>>
>>1020947
Calm down rainman
>>
>>1020364
Isnt this thread for sharing our projects?
>>
>>1020325
That looks really nice, actually. You should sell those.
I also love your clamp setup you used at the beginning.
>>
>>1020325
Instead of those string lights or whatever you should use LEDs with acrylic or some kind of EL stuff
>>
>>1021093
I had trouble finding regular LED strips that had a high density of lights. I dont know enough about electronics to create my own so the string lights seemed like the best alternative for me. I could just cram in a large amount of LEDs into the smalll space
>>
>>1021090
Thank you very much! I'm really glad you liked it :) I dont think I will sell them. I want to show others how simple it is to make and hopefully they will be inspired to make their own.
>>
Ignore those dumbasses, they probably use adblock anyway.

Nice build. nice video overall too, you can tell a lot of time went into the editing. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>1021378
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I had no idea it would cause so much hate lol I wish I was able to delete the post but I cant. It never crossed my mind that ads on the video wasnt aloud becasue of the ads on this site. I know not to make that mistake again now though
>>
>>1021522
stop saying aloud, you're not wanted here.

next time, make a post with pictures of how you made it, not your fucking ad video.
>>
>>1021641
"you're not wanted here. next time, make a post with pictures of how you made it"
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.