[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identifying Electronics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
Hey guys, i just got an arduino uno from my parents and started playing around with it, now my brother (who works in some electronics business) brought me a bunch of stuff to build around and i have absolutely no idea what it is or what i can do with it.
I'd appreciate every bit of information.
I have basic information about capacitors, resistors and leds.
pic: nr1
>>
>>1017933
nr 2
>>
>>1017934
nr 3
>>
>>1017936
nr 4
>>
Yep, it's electronics
>>
>>1017950
thx m8
>>
>>1017933
>>1017936

some sort of motor control/switch
>>1017934

no idea
>>1017939
some sort of high voltage transformer
>>
This is some extreme guess work done while squinting when looking at the pictures.

Would you happen to know the rough origin of the devices? I'd say that they might be part of some sort of CNC machine. The first one looks to be a Motor driver or controller and the sockets look like they could fit in a modular CNC rig type of thing.
>>
>>1017968
thank you i'm trying to make better pictures and write all the text on it
pic: left part of 2nd picture
>>
>>1017933
Look thru forums fag. I have a raspberry pi and i\m building a NIR spectrometer. Possibilities are endless, just have something clear in mind and go for it
For info look thru reddits and wikia and original forums.
>>
>>1017971
middle part of 2nd picture.
text:
LED-Ansteuerprint
XIBE 1959
..company name...
03/12 + V1.10

ansteuern means trigger or heading for
>>
>>1017973
right part of 2nd pic
>>
>>1017936
here the text says
SIO/CL Koppler Print
XIBE 1810
V1.1
koppeln= couple/connect
>>
there's zero chance you can use these circuits as is without documentation, and even then they're probably useless since they're part of a bigger system. however, you can keep these around, and pull off parts you may need, like the power transistors, the 7815 voltage regulator, the big caps, etc.
>>
>>1017974
clearly, thats the manufactor as it says: binder + co ag

http://www.binder-co.com/

also, the website is multilanguage. germanfag reporting out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.