[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess what I'm doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0035.jpg (2 MB, 4224x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0035.jpg
2 MB, 4224x2368
Hi /diy/ guess what I'm doing right now
>>
Are you gonna castrate that hard drive?
>>
>>1014966
yes because i need small engine
>>
>>1014967
Are you making a diy fleshlight with the motor?
>>
>>1014968
>Are you making a diy fleshlight with the motor
wrong
>>
>>1014967
Hard drives don't have engines you troll
>>
>>1014960
Overthinking the disassembly of a cd drive by the looks of it.
>>
CD Drive, Tool box.....what's their on left side of it????
>>
>>1015028
sand paper
>>
Wood burning laser?
>>
>>1014960
Being a faggot as always, stop playing anon
>>
File: IMAG0036.jpg (2 MB, 2368x4224) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0036.jpg
2 MB, 2368x4224
I make it, home made tattoo gun. Someone want tattoo?
>>
>>1015053
Are you in prison?
>>
>>1015063
no but i like make smthn from scrap
>>
>>1015077
Inventive. Does it work?
>>
>>1015053
not sure if you have some or not, but I would highly recommend using an actual tattoo needle if you use that thing. they cost nothing and you get much better results than using any other needle.
>>
That looks like you taped a sharpie to a hot glue gun.
>>
Quads pick what I tattoo on my nut sack.
>>
>>1015053
you tattoo like you grammar?
>>
>>1014960
>that shitty walmart pot metal screwdriver set

>>1015236
gb2>>>/b/
>>
>>1015053
That's a poor design op, it's going to woble like shit. Use a spoon/fork handle to make an L and tape the motor on the small side of the said L and the sharpie on the long side.
>>
>>1015236
rolling for this: \B\
>>
>>1015132
i dont use it on my skin but i try make tattoo in avocado and this shit work
>>
>>1015053
Enjoy your substandard tattoos that will fade and leak (whatever its called when they go blury)
>>
>>1015255
>>that shitty walmart pot metal screwdriver set
good non-overpriced ones are hard to find, sadly

Wiha is the usual 'nice' brand but the cost is way too high.
And for what they cost, their set division sucks.... You gotta buy the full $300 setup to get all the necessary ones, but within that you end up buying some that aren't really necessary too.

,,,,,,,,, tattoo gun (sigh)
ya know what sucks is now when you go searching for certain electronics parts online, all you get is results for making vaper shit.
at least the 18650s are starting to explode and teach the little faggits properly. its like Minefield for fedoras now

>>1015243
>you tattoo like you grammar?
no ragrets, brah
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.