[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /diy/, after a domestic dispute with my stepdad regarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Hey /diy/, after a domestic dispute with my stepdad regarding what I can and can't do with the household, the mailbox in pic related got punched so there's some damage to it.

Don't know what kind of material it's made of, but if you punch it, it is dented and it can look like it has a rip.

Is it possible to fix or am I fucked and I gotta spend another 15 dollars to get a new one?
>>
Looks like the mail isn't going to fall out. It's fine.
>>
>>1014600

>punched

man you got a weak punch anon... maybe you should spend money on working out instead... pussy!
>>
>>1014621

Yea, it didn't get punched very hard. If it would of, then there'd be rips around the whole area.
>>
>>1014600
Oh look, a testosterone fueled teen who shouldn't be here. Also, if that's as good a punch as you can manage I would recommend not picking many fights, you pussy. I doubt you could even put your fist through sheetrock and that's piss easy.
>>
File: hadescoffeecup.jpg (321 KB, 792x825) Image search: [Google]
hadescoffeecup.jpg
321 KB, 792x825
>>1014627

Probably. OP can fuck off. OP must be a fucking little baby posting on 4chan.

My punch could be strong enough to be even close to breaking a fucking diamond. And it that really is sheetrock, then I bet that thing can be easily destroyed, punch or not.
>>
File: 1349048815743s.jpg (9 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
1349048815743s.jpg
9 KB, 125x103
>>1014631
>>
OP you massive fag, its made of metal and it looks like a "rip" because there is like a bazillion layers of paint on it.
PS, grow the fuck up you are a fucking dependent.
>>
>>1014600
>15 dollars
>fucked

This is /diy/, you need to start chopping down trees and digging up clay to make a smelter, find a beach with iron sand or get a pickaxe. If I was your step dad I'd make you spend the rest of your life gathering materials by hand to replace that $15 mailbox.
>>
>>1014600
>domestic dispute with my stepdad regarding what I can and can't do with the household

>proceeds to make a thread about replacing the mailbox

You is gonna get another whoopin, you were told the boundaries yet you are immediately breaking them
>>
live with it
>>
make a new one out of a shipping container and pallets

then tell that fagget hes not your real dad
>>
>>1014600
You truly are your mom's son.
>>
I don't know who is more retarded, this kid or the edge lords berating him.
>>
>>1014797

Good idea, get OP's address, teach him how, and once that's done, he can screw that on.

I wonder what aughta happen to him when his mommy bitches over the mailbox that he damaged.

>>1015014

Me neither.
>>
>>1014600
>argues with stepdad
>solves problems with violence
>too poor to replace $15 damaged by him

yup, you're a scumbag
>>
>>1014600
Fill it with imitation crab meat
>>
File: 1257817577568.jpg (32 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1257817577568.jpg
32 KB, 450x600
>>1014600
What happened? Did you try to convince him to build an outhouse in your parents' backyard because you don't want to use the toilet?
>>
>>1015014
The kid.
>>
>>1014600
Why do you feel no shame for

A: Being a stepchild and not a real child
B: Having childish violent outbursts

?
>>1014864
ouch

but yeah - why broadcast your terrible genetics?
>>
>>1015542
> being a stepchild is shameful
Yeah why doesn't he just unbirth his way into his step-dad's balls so he can be born again from his mom
>>
Paint is fucked. It's easier to just buy a new one.

Next time you should punch your cuck of a stepdad.
>>
>>1014600
This is a felony according to 18 U.S.C. Section 1705.

Don't fuck with mailboxes they are considered as federal property you dumbass.
>>
>>1015014
The kid
>>
>>1015987
I was a postal carrier, and it's only illegal to fuck with other peoples' mailboxes. They're also not federal property, unless they were provided by the feds.
>>
File: optimus mini pump.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
optimus mini pump.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>1015600
Being a stepchild is kind of shameful.. broken homes are never going to be a happy story.

Mother was a whore maybe or dad was a waster and left them destitute? Dad was a philanderer and a hard drinking abusive fiend perhaps?

Maybe real dad was a soldier held hostage in the middle east and his wife couldn't wait?

Best case scenario - real dad is dead.

Mention of step families conjures images of despair and fairytale level wickedness.
>>
>>1016453
Are you trying to be funny?
>>
File: Rollercoaster.jpg (45 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Rollercoaster.jpg
45 KB, 480x320
>>1016453
Sure, there is probably baggage to deal with, but people can get along and be happy if they want to. This is /diy/. Work on it.

And on that note, OP, if it needs to look new, just get a new one. If you're asking that, you don't have the skills to make it look good again. If it just has to be bent back and repainted, that's not hard. Get some pliers or a hammer and a metal block to flatten the metal, sand the paint, especially where it's damaged, then give it a new coat of black. It won't look like new, but it will hold the mail.
>>
>>1016460
None of that was funny. It was sad :(
>>
>>1014797
Don't forget to fill it with crabmeat
>>
who gives a shit. I touch at least a hundred mailboxes in worse shape than that 6 days a week.
>>
>>1016460

you are literally someone's wife's son

I'm LMAOing at your life.
>>
>>1015104
>What happened? Did you try to convince him to build an outhouse in your parents' backyard because you don't want to use the toilet?

I loved that thread.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.