[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remodeled >all she did was paint it why do people ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19
File: wood work.jpg (50 KB, 484x544) Image search: [Google]
wood work.jpg
50 KB, 484x544
>remodeled
>all she did was paint it

why do people ruin glorious wood with awful paint?
>>
File: rage.png (16 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
16 KB, 291x300
>>1014239
i know this is /diy/ and all, but i ant the person who ruin... err... painted that piece to die
>>
>>1014239
My mom always does this

Ends up looking like shit after a few years

Had a beautiful cherry kitchen table my uncle gave her and she took an SOS pad around the edges, everything looks like shit that she touches.
>>
>>1014239
>millennials

I mean you can sell these silly fuckers rotten pallets and they will brand it furniture.
>>
>>1014268
sad
>>
>>1014239
>remodeled

probably used a can of krylon or rustoleum with "faux-finish texture" disgusting
>>
>>1014239
I should take some pictures of what my mom did around her house, disgusting.

Painting wrought iron with terrible white and blue paint.

Using that terrible sand paper effect spray paint on nice wooden closet doors.

I already mentioned the cherry table she ruined, not to mention she 'polished' all the silver because she didn't like the patina and now it looks like dogshit.

She wants a beach decor but it sucks so hard and looks like crap because everything has to be white and/or blue. She actually made my dad and brother paint the brick fireplace this terrible tan color, I can't even type anymore it's getting me to upset because I'm inheriting the house. GODDAMN
>>
>>1014273
PICTURES NOW
>>
>>1014273
>because I'm inheriting the house..
thats what you think, you ungrateful little trog. You'll be on the streets selling your crack for crack, alongside your no-good brother.
>>
>>1014239
He could've picked that thing from the trash from the looks of it, it even has a hole on the right door, so who cares...
Maybe it's because I'm yuropoor and we're not used to real wood.
>>
>>1014318
>yuropoor and we're not used to real wood.
>u wut?
but otherwise, yup, tend to agree - without closer examination, be slightly dubious we should be in mourning over the desecration of this Elegante & Oraneáte Louis XVI TV Stand here. Prob. is the nearest thing muricans get to heirloom antiques, mind.
>>
>>1014317
It's in the will already ya mook
>>
>>1014239
Lets be honest to ourselves now. That thing is ugly as shit anyway.. And I strongly doubt it's even real fucking wood. The paint just brought out the ugly shapes and poor lines by highlighting them.
>>
File: lvoeit.jpg (29 KB, 507x317) Image search: [Google]
lvoeit.jpg
29 KB, 507x317
>get an HGTV show when you remodel stuff

all they did was paint it
>>
>>1014317
I'm angry because all my dad left me with was my moms bf
>>
>>1014239
even if it was past its time, a glossy black would have been 20x better

>be working in a furniture store
>have really nice, tall cabinet for sale
>absolutely fantastic condition; solid wood with natural finish
>woman comes in
>starts looking at it
>talk to her and she expresses interest in buying it
>mentions she might want to paint it
>asks my opinion
>tell her that made me die a little inside

>>1014273
>she 'polished' all the silver
you can polish silver without hurting value as long as it's done right
>>
>>1014336
>as long as it's done right

There ya go, she didn't have a fucking clue and just starting scratching the shit outta it. I stopped her and saved what I could but she fucked alot of it up.
>>
File: FB280JLH1ZG7TIB.MEDIUM.jpg (30 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
FB280JLH1ZG7TIB.MEDIUM.jpg
30 KB, 620x463
>>1014322
Nowadays it's all laminated particle board crap in here, small carpenter shops and small distributors are closing down after an IKEA opened in my area.
Solid wood is only used for structural integrity in chairs, tables and sofas.

>>1014268
Just search for "pallet" on instructables, literally hundreds of people with way too much spare time.
Craptastic pallet table:
http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Pallet-Table/
Housefire pallet tree
http://www.instructables.com/id/pallet-xmas-tree/
Pallet desk:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Pallet-desk/
Pallet cofee table, ideal to spill it all over the floor
http://www.instructables.com/id/Pallet-Coffee-Table/
Another pallet desk:
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Create-a-Pallet-Desk/
>>
>>1014324
you do know wills can be changed right? she could go in right now and leave everything to some nigger charity if she wants
>>
>>1014348
sure thing buddy
>>
>>1014341

I mean to be fair, you can do some pretty interesting stuff with pallets. The only problem is that most people seem to forget they're made out of literally the shittiest lumber left over from the mill, and that it takes a fuck ton of work to turn them into something halfway decent.

You can't just slap together an old pallet and some rusted out pieces of pipe and call it a masterwork of carpentry. You need to put in effort.
>>
>>1014341
>glass resting on top of wood beams
>glass still has old patches of glue from previous table
wtf, they didnt even bother to re-purpose/move those paths to match the wood beams spot
:s
>>
>>1014373
it's "rustic" you just don't GET it
>>
>friend gives my wife old wicker dresser for free.
>wife hates white furniture
>offer to paint it for her, whatever color.
>she picks Cowboys blue and silver.
>say ok, it's going in our walkin closet anyway, no one will see it, even I don't use the closet all that often
>year later, get awesome job somewhere else
>apartment has small closet, can't hide the dresser in it
>only myself to blame
>>
>>1014268
What...? Clearly this was done by a bored housewife.
>>
File: 1448908490444.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1448908490444.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>1014239
>>
File: 1462737340555.gif (966 KB, 259x216) Image search: [Google]
1462737340555.gif
966 KB, 259x216
>>1014239
You faggots acting all indignant like it wasn't an eye sore to begin with. Nothing wrong with painting unremarkable wood. Good for that house wife/mom for finding a little project to entertain and make herself feel better. Sorry her syntax triggered you faggot.
God this outrage mentality that has swept the whole fucking site is exhausting
>>
>>1014461
It's wicker. You should just "fall" onto it.
>>
>>1014540
No need to fall on to your sword when you can fall onto the furniture.
>>
>>1014534
Came here to say this.
It's like /k/ when someone "ruins" a cheap milsurp rifle.
>>
File: just.jpg (21 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
21 KB, 580x380
>>1014534
>>1014544
>i didnt like how my yard looked, it was all weeds and shit, so i just paved it all with plain concrete. looks much better now
thats what both of you sound like.
turning a minor annoyance into an eye sore it nothing to be proud of, now get >>>/out/
>>
>>1014565
>Doesn't waste water just to make the neighbors happy.
>Saves money in the long run.
>Practically no maintenance.
>Have significantly more usable space.

Literally nothing wrong with that. That man is living the dream.
And if I wanted to pave my yard, why would I go to /out/? That seems counter-intuitive.
>>
>>1014565
You clearly don't know shit about wood, woodworking or furniture yet are regurgitating some high horse opinion you've heard tossed around and are now throwing it around yourself to appear informed.
The piece in OP's picture is really nothing fucking special. It was made with whatever odd bits that where lying around are stained and varnished to fuck to made it somewhat consistent in tone. Even if it's solid hardwood, it's probably the chintzy, overly dry, end of the stack shit and I bet there was probably no conscious attempt to capitalize on any particularly appealing grain orientation. Instead the material was simply considered as a 'volume' and was utilized accordingly. The cheesy profile on the rails and toe kick just further that fact that that cabinet is truly unremarkable and it being painted is no biggie.
But this is 4chan and uniformed morons like to get in a huff over everything like it was some sort of travesty the shitty cabinet with the gawky varnish was painted.
>>
>>1014575
>waste water just to make the neighbors happy.
you are clearly not a home owner

>>1014580
>clearly don't know shit
>appear informed

>Even if
>probably

>uniformed morons like to get in a huff over everything

i was going to reply with something clever but i guess i dont need to

/out/ is that way --------------> >>>/out/
>>
>>1014583
If you wish to be so pedantic then I will speak definitively. That cabinet is a piece of shit period and the fact it was painted is completely inconsequential to any worth it might of had. Obviously there are instances of beautiful wood and furniture falling into the wrong hands and them being ruined but that turd isn't one of them. I'm sorry you can't distinguish these things and I've interrupted your retarded circlejerk. Deflect this post too and tell me to get out again if it makes you feel better though.
>>
>>1014336
You cant polish silver without tarnishing it, hence why you dont polish heirlooms and coins
>>
>>1014239
>TV stand with vcr nook and lazy susan
>probably pressboard
>late 80s butt ugly cherry finish
>wailing and gnashing of teeth

You need a hobby for your hobby. How about expending a little of that angerjizz on solid wood at least.

>back to your regularly scheduled festool circlejerk
>>
>>1014592
>it looks just as good now, with the paint slabbed on it, as it did before
>less than perfect pieces are supposed to be treated this way anyway
>your retarded circlejerk

>Deflect this post
nah, im good
>>
File: 020+Krenov,+J+(Bengt+Carlen).jpg (2 MB, 977x1280) Image search: [Google]
020+Krenov,+J+(Bengt+Carlen).jpg
2 MB, 977x1280
>>1014604
>it looks just as good now, with the paint slabbed on it, as it did before
In my opinion as a furniture maker it does but that's subjective. I don't paint things often but when it's what people want I comply. The varnish was ugly and the shit wood underneath was nothing sacred. You swear the way you people where going off it was a Krenov cabinet or something.
>less than perfect pieces are supposed to be treated this way anyway
It doesn't deserve to be called a 'piece' and there is nothing wrong with painting dime a dozen furniture made from unremarkable material . The fact somebody extracted some pleasure in painting it and putting it back into use is all it's good for.
>your retarded circlejerk
Yes.
>>
>>1014239
will it be ruined forever or is it possible to melt off the paint without leaving scars
>>
>>1014634
There's loads of ways to remove the paint again. If it's oil based you could use a heat gun kind of like you said to lift it, you could mess around with nitromors or some similar product or you could take it to a restoration shop and asked to have it dipped in their solution.

Personally I'd just use a hand plane and a couple of scrapers if I wanted to remove the paint quickly and get down to some newer wood. Unless it was an antique or something then I'd be a bit more diligent and use the other methods.
>>
File: news-20100706152921[1].jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
news-20100706152921[1].jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>1014239
What triggers me is when people take a nice looking piece of furniture and fuck it up. Actually meaning to make it look fucked up. I call it stabby chic.
>>
>>1014637
Using paint stripper would be a good idea. Using a hand plane to completely fuck up the detail lines and routed corners when trying to carve off a layer of paint is not advisable.
It's like this board is filled with people who learned woodworking from cartoons.
>>
>>1014324
Did she tell you that real estate can't be transferred in a will?

Enjoy paying half the property's worth to get it out of probate
>>
>>1014712
Well obviously it's situational. I never said I'd use the plane on the routed edges did I? I'd go in a profiled scraper if I had to. And I never explicitly said I was talking about the top picture but generally.
>>
>>1014327
AND play the drums
>>
>>1014583
Lel I own 2 rent houses and a pretty large ranch.
Stop trying to act cool OP, no one gives a fuck about that shitty thing getting an okay paint job and different hardware.
>>
>Housewife buys ugly laminate TV cabinet at a thrift store or garage sale.
>Patches a hole and paints it so it doesn't look like total shit anymore
>/diy/ freaks out like it was a 600 year old antique made out of old growth endangered hardwood.

Never change /diy/.
>>
>>1014716
?????????
>>
>>1014747
>remodeled
No, I'm sure I speak for the majority of this board when I see words being used incorrectly. By the way, I totally restored my car when I changed the oil and washed it the other day.
>>
File: DiY.jpg (217 KB, 517x1475) Image search: [Google]
DiY.jpg
217 KB, 517x1475
>>
>>1014768
>"I did a thing xD"
I hate this fucking shit more than how much they have ruined that cabinet
>>
>>1014768
whats going on here? she disassembled it, re-stained the wood and finish and PAINTED it with purple?

why
>>
>>1014775
It's just a jewelry box, not like it was useful for anything else.
>>
>>1014768
>women
>>
>>1014768
I like it. It's just a shitty veneered jewelry box probably picked up in a goodwill that's now given a second lease of life.
>>
>>1014798
Go to bed katye
>>
>>1014768
its a jewelry box for fucks sake. that looks like it crawled out of the 70s to begin with.
>>
>>1014268
My brother has a bunch of pallet shit.
But he builds houses and he feels compelled to build shit out of scraps for some godawful reason.

But I suppose he doesn't feel the need to get mad when his dogs fuck up the furniture.
>>
File: nothing.jpg (27 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
27 KB, 290x350
>>1014768
Who cares?
>>
>>1014239
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUKKING NORMIES RUINING THRIFT STORE FUCKED UP FURNITURE
THIS THING HAD A WOOD SOUL, SOME ARTISAN SPENT 3 HOURS OF HIS LIFE ON IT A DECADE AGO AND THIS STUPID WHORE RUINS IT
FUCKING CUNT.
>>
>>1014565
tfw the previous owner paved our yard without
expansion joints now its cracked to shit
>>
>>1014239
Is heavily stained and varnished pine glorious wood?
>>
>>1014768
She made a hideous jewellery box into a purple hideous jewellery box.
Credit due for bothering to sand it down.
>>
I am only angry about this because it was done by a women.
>>
>>1014761
Most people were freaking out about the wood, not arguing semantics.

>By the way, I totally restored my car when I changed the oil and washed it the other day.

Technically you did bring it back to it's former condition, so you did, in fact, restore it.
>>
>>1014565
glorious concrete jungle
>>
>>1014239
It's probably cheapass pine or veneered plywood.

I too think it looked better without the paint but it's really no big loss.

I painted my wood fireplace so it would match the room better. It was stained an ugly color and but now it fits the room.

Dealwithit
>>
>>1014565
>Paves everything over, increasing water runoff.
>Probably bitches about the local flooding.
>>
>>1014239
Most people don't have the kind of house go to with nice furniture. Some people need the cheap IKEA looking shit because they either can't afford to upgrade their whole house to match or don't know what class looks like. Some wood does look better with paint because they are out of style like pine or light oak. If you paint over cherry you are totally retarded.
>>
>>1015168
>don't know what class looks like
they dont have TV stands in the middle a stairway (?), so you dont miss your favorite beer commercial on your way to the shitter, y'mean?
>>
>>1015177
shit I didn't even think about that. i thought they were just staging a picture, then I saw all the cables. It reminds me of the people who used to have corded phones by their toilets
>>
Tv stands are the ugliest furniture ever designed.
>>
>>1014469
you know millenials are old enough to be bored housewives now right?
>>
Have you guys ever looked on etsy? Or actually searched "diy" on youtube?
Try looking at a pottery barn catalog.
This type of stuff is pretty common and people love it.

You all seem very surprised by this.

There's even paints where you don't need to sand and they're aimed at the pinterest housewife croud. "Chalk" paints come to mind and even fucking Rustoleum has a no sand stain for kitchen cabinets now.

There's even people painting cars and putting fake patinas on them.

I bet someone would make a killing if they designed a latex paint that had tiny exposed iron or bronze shavings in it.
>>
>>1015168
I agree that furniture made with some types of wood can look out of style, but for me, (some) cherry wood furniture (made in the 80s) can be added to that list. If the alternative is throwing it away, I really don't see a problem with painting and reusing old cherry wood furniture.
>>
>>1017385
>this

My mom rattlecans everything and her friends go over to her house and rave about how amazing it is that she is so "creative" and awesome with decorating and "making furniture".

My ex was getting into DIY stuff after seeing me make some things and was really excited when she got some vinyl stickers of birds and stuck them on some square pieces of plywood and nailed them to her bathroom wall. Look like shit and her friends were the same way. I made a couple of shitty glued together cutting boards and they acted like I sent my dog to the moon.
>>
>>1014239

>Summer project

>An hour at the very most of painting

At least it looks reasonably well painted. Still a fuck-ugly piece of furniture though.
>>
>>1014592
>>1014580
You're the only one in this thread that isn't retarded.
>>
>>1017537
By your logic, you are now retarded too. Good stuff.
>>
>>1017545
Dude, Im the worst... but I'm retarded about different stuff.

Being Johnny Tryhard over a shitpiece Wal-Mart tv cart being repainted, is r9k behavior.
>>
>>1014239
her carpet is a hideous, stained hair trap and she thinks painting the TV stand is gonna improve her home's look?
>>
Does anyone have the original photo of that guys table that he wanted photoshopped?
>>
>>1015290

I agree, no matter the size of the room I go with a wall mount and hide the wires behind the wall or some other fixture
>>
>>1014265

Mine does this, and yes, everything she touches goes to shit.

I get tired of moving nice pieces she buys that I know she'll just fucking trash with some retard pale grey/off white Walmart paint
>>
File: Sol-Campbell.jpg (10 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Sol-Campbell.jpg
10 KB, 615x409
>>1014638

That looks awesome. You have no taste, no soul, and should be deep fried in pig fat you fucking Muslim.
>>
>>1018079
>not falling for hipster shabby chic makes you a muslim

Go enjoy your failed generation.
>>
>>1014268
granted i got nothing against pallets if you're going to remill all that shit wood. I've seen some pallets made out of nice wood though.

Always thought millennials were all about that terrible Ikea though.
>>
I actually only get pissed over this when I personally make furniture and give / sell it to someone.

Made a live edge cherry table for a friend as a gift per her request. She took it and painted it with chalk paint after 3 months of owning it.

If she wanted that then just let me know so i can use plywood, mdf or something.

I've turned bowls for people and ive seen several painted and then partly sanded for that "antique" look.
>>
File: purdybrush_table.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
purdybrush_table.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>1014239
oh yeah, it's a meme. they just paint perfectly good furniture with white paint.

i'll explain why. since you want to know. hyper reality and the gruen effect. see people are familiar with something. in this case, melamine furniture. so they expect everything to look like shitty laminate. as a result they lose the concept of why something looks a certain way and instead begin to emulate reality in their design. for example shopping malls were modelled on old european city squares to make people feel comfortable. now city scapes are modelled on malls. now malls are adopting city scapes by including graffiti walls inside their malls. its all about iteration and repetition. people want the world to be familiar. this dumb bitch never had anything nice so she doesnt understand that white washing is what the poorest of the poor did just to cover the shittiest of shit or literally white plastic laminate everything.
>>
>>1014341
if you cant jump on it, you didnt build it right. literally how i build all my furniture. if it so much as wobbles or squeaks its a POS.
>>
>>1014273
you know paint stripper is a thing right?
>>
>>1014565
>now get >>>/out/
Please stop doing that. We sc/out/s don't want a bunch of tards shitting up the place. Send folks to >>>/trash/ instead. Kthxbai.
>>
>>1019165
>i'll explain why
People have used white paint much longer than melamine or malls have existed. Not everyone has such a hard-on for wood grain.
>>
File: 1407381052923.jpg (32 KB, 256x286) Image search: [Google]
1407381052923.jpg
32 KB, 256x286
>everyone blaming bad taste on "those damn millennials"
Bad taste has existed since literally forever
Every single person that blames problems on "Millennials" has become that old person that hates young people just because they're young, or is starting to become that old person.
>>
File: wall4.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
wall4.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1944
>hating wood grain
>>
>>1014544
fuckoff back to >>>/k/
>>
>>1014351
not to mention the wood has probably been treated with some nasty shit
>>
File: 131003957083.jpg (51 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
131003957083.jpg
51 KB, 768x768
>>1019225
Fuck off back to >>>/b/
>>
>>1014239
I saw a TV commercial advertising paint and there was this dumb couple and grandpa's old big oak closet, acting all disgusted with it's nice wooden colour and then they picked up some brushes and painted it white.

Such a waste.
>>
>>1019224
holy moly, thats a cute as fuck setup, pardon my french
i dont think ive ever seen that kind of projector
>>
Ive made a couple things out of pallet wood. Here is a coffee cup holder.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_143618.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_143618.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
And a shoe bench. They aren't the greatest but they both only took about 12 hours combined. I never spent any money on anything with those including screws or nails.
>>
>>1019161
That would be infuriating.

The other examples in this thread, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>1014239
>>1014243
>giving a shit about a "tv stand"

Burn it and KYS
>>
File: setup2.jpg (508 KB, 1056x939) Image search: [Google]
setup2.jpg
508 KB, 1056x939
>>1019355
Its a front projection tv, the front folds out, with a mirror on the inside face. The color tubes shoot forward and converge on the mirror to the screen.

downside is that it needs to be fairly dim to see
>>
>>1019391
well yeah, just like you turn off the lights when using any kind of beamer or projector.

But I'm digging it, it looks cool as fuck.
>>
>>1014544
> Let me fuck up this piece of a global war

> Being assmad when we tell you to stop fucking with milsurp rifles

Just buy an old fucking civvie rifle and ruin that, or better yet, buy a new one with them money you would have spent on the old one, and the new one will still outperform it out of the box
>>
>>1014917
>triggered
>>
>>1019224
The 70s are strong with this one.
>>
>>1019466
Correct, piano 72, speakers 78, TV 82
>>
>>1019208
Fucking this.
My granfather paints everything oil paint brown. Fences, doors, benches, flower stands. Doesn't matter if it's metal, wood or plastic. And of course it all look like shit. I suggested maybe paint wood with something that will show grain or paint flowerstand white since they're standing next to big window with white frames. He said "No, because, you're supposed to paint brown everything that is outside. White paint is only for windows."
>>
>>1017487
> I made a couple of shitty glued together cutting boards and they acted like I sent my dog to the moon.

Chuckled softly.
>>
>>1014318
the hole in the right door is for the lock cylinder, but has been removed because who the fuck locks cabinets?
>>
>>1014239
It depends. First, you have to remove the old finish, und than paint it. It will last much longer and look much better.
>>
>>1019224
>>1019391
what's the make of this badass tv?
>>
>>1020808
It's a Mitsubishi / Video Concepts joint project. I dont have the user guide on the me but I think its primarily Mitsubishi and Video Concepts providing some extra tech.
>>
>>1020808
>what's the make of this badass tv?
I want to say that it's Curtis Mathes since they made TVs like that, but I'm not really sure. I know that they had a design like this back in the early 80s or late 70s.
>>
>>1014239
This reminds me of people who paint 1930s wooden radios. They deserve to die.
>>
>>1020841
>1930s wooden radios
Those ugly ass art deco early paper thing veneer ply pieces of shit?
They're garbage. Get some fucking taste.
>>
>>1019391
could you make something like this with a modern projector or would there be focus issues.
>>
>>1020970
you'd have to angle it so it converges at one point

but if youre talking about a standard projector, you could just put a mirror up to it as long as porjector bulb is bright enough and mirrored/flipped as needed
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.