[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help to make a diy tattoo machine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
help to make a diy tattoo machine?
>>
don't
>>
>>1010444
already started..i just have to figure on the ergonomical design 1rst of all desu since i am using a motor with batteries as power suply
>>
>>1010447
just do stick and poke, won't have to make some silly machine and you'll get more pussy
>>
>>1010451
stick and poke is a really hard form of this art bro..there are just some hundreds only arround the world doing it

update..this shit started forming finally with the ape tools i use..now i miss a guitar string and duct tape
>>
Batteries are a bad idea you'll loose strength quickly and the tattoo will be blurred and poorly defined
A friend did it and had to re-do after he bought a real gun
Anything you make will leave a permanent mark of your poorly thought out ideas on you and your friends bodies, just buy a real gun and learn how to rebuild it's motor etc & then think about ergonomic designed frames and needle guides
If you do make one post the results, I'd love to be proven wrong with a home made
>>
>>1010459
It's not hard for simple tattoos, just time-consuming. Just do it until you have enough dosh to buy a tattoo gun.
>>
>>1010444
Fuck you.

>>1010434

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edc37hoSD7Y
>>
>>1010459
Not many people do stick and poke but even less people build their own tattoo machines and make tattoos by their own, and hardly any professional does stick'n'poke because it's not meant to be done by professionals
>>
File: homemade.png (8 KB, 663x303) Image search: [Google]
homemade.png
8 KB, 663x303
heres a ms paint of the one I made 10 years ago . bought a coil machine after a bit as I was under the impression a new proper tattoo machine would make me a better tattooist . the first machine I bought was pretty crap DESU .

if you use a new sterilised needle, guitar string and pen tube for every tattoo you are safe .( I had loads of guitar strings anyway) . the thinnest guitar string is no good . the brass ring goes around the piece of allen key

realistically though just buy a tattoo machine . on DHgate you can get a stealth rotary for cheap its an o.k machine for lining . coil machines are good but theres a lot of adjustments so theyre not good for beginners

look online for mad hatters "black book of tattooing" it tells you everything . I bought huck spauldings book and its not as good as black book . read the whole thing before you buy/make a machine

I used to be into tattooing but it got annoying . too many people want tattoos for cheap and they often want something boring and to top it off they don't look after the finished tattoo properly and it fades and looks shit or gets infected and makes you look bad . the best tattoos I did are on my girlfriend she actually bothered to look after hers

pig skin is cheap to practice on . I practiced on myself without much thought now my knees and shins have crap on them .

good luck senpai .
>>
>>1010434
stone age idiots tattoo. Its literally just ink and a needle, they stab the needle by hand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.