[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trash pandas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: riperino.jpg (41 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
riperino.jpg
41 KB, 620x348
Hey /diy/

I got a coon problem (not niggas) and need fresh ideas for ridding of them. Any options are appreciated, and i'm fine with killing if it works. Not many powertools but plenty of resources to build traps. Again, cheers
>>
What are they coming around for? Food, trash, etc. Or are they getting into the house?
>>
>>1008820
it's the trash they're after, i got one with a live trap but the others are smart. There's also easy prey for them around like moles and stuff
>>
have a shovel? attack at night. aim for the back of the neck with the blade of the shovel
>>
>>1008824
sounds fun, i usually just kicked them in the ribs when they jumped at me. Knowing which weapons are good against them is helpful
>>
File: 230016.jpg (52 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
230016.jpg
52 KB, 475x475
Are you fags for real?
>>
>>1008815
Go down to your local flea market and see if they have any old fur traps and then kill it quickly once it starts to scream. Also put down a tarp to mind the blood.

Alternatively, if you're familiar with firearms then air rifles are great. A <$100 Gamo can easily kill a racoon and some models come with an integral silencer plus they're not legally firearms so there are usually few if any laws on where you can shoot them
>>
>>1008830
That covers in canada, right? I'm used to guns but don't want to scare my neighbors at 3am. PS i'm OP if it doesn't show, my phone just died and this is my shit chromebook
>>
>>1008831
Don't know Caknucklehead laws, sorry.
>>
>>1008834
knife laws here are pretty loose tho, ill see if my metal-undetectable kerambit can put a trash panda down
>>
>>1008815
First, secure your trash and put grates on attic vents and chimney flues. They only want two things from human areas: food and opportunistic shelter. They actually otherwise hate being around humans and everything about them. They do not like our smell. I made some of them go away permanently by laying dirty socks and gym t-shirts on and around my trash cans for a week.
>>
>>1008815
clean up everything, leave zero reason for them to be there....if that doesn't work, shoot them...and no, not in the middle of the night

if using an actual firearm, just tell your neighbors what you're doing beforehand
>>
>>1008839
>getting that close to a nigger cat
wew lad hope you're up to date on your rabies vaccine
>>
>>1008853
hope so too but you never know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.