[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Customization app/module?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: serveimage.png (34 KB, 900x472) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
34 KB, 900x472
Running rooted MM (N6p) with Chroma. Been using GravityBox but it seems rather shallow.. And xBlast Tools is not working for me.

Google has not been my friend at all on this matter.
You guys have any suggestions?
>>
Could there be an easy way for me to cherry pick features from a rom and then compile it into an apk?
>>
>>1006800
Xposed installer
App settings for DPI adjustment that actually works.
>>
>>1006905
>Xposed installer
Seconded.
>>
>>1006905
>>1007039
Ofcourse I have xposed, GravityBox and xBlast are modules for Xposed.
>>
File: 1452698035179.jpg (111 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1452698035179.jpg
111 KB, 720x576
Why do you wanna customize your phone. The whole point of a phone is for calling and using apps.
>>
>>1007073
I'm using stock on my phone, but I can also see the appeal of customising it to look how you want.
>>
>>1007073
I'm the guy who wants to temper with evey aspect of my phones so it can truly feel like they belong to me.
>>1007079
I guess you're not rooted then?
In that case you should just root it (no fancy roms or anything) then you can utilize a whole other spectrum of apps.
>>
>>1007084
I know. I have to wait for my unlock code from xiaomi first though.
>>
>>1007094
>I know. I have to wait for my unlock code from xiaomi first though.
Wow you serious? You need to wait for a letter (or email) just to unlock the bootloader? Man that sucks
>>
>>1007095
Yep.

Other than that though, it's a fantastic phone. I get 10-11 hours SoT per charge.
>>
>>1007102
On Nexus 6P I only had to boot up the bootloader and press unlock and then I were set.
>>
Wth! Even whatsapp themer module has more customization options then GB and XbT....
>>
>>1007102
I just received my unlock, much faster than they say on forums. I applied on the 8 and got it today. If they don't let you unlock, tell em you're an Android dev and you bought the phone so you can test pour apps that worked for me
>>
>>1007306
That's fucking bullshit! When you buy a product you should have FULL access to it.. Not some half ass semi user fag!
>>
>>1007319
Yeah I agree with you but I get why they do it, normies would get their phones bricked if they would let the bootloader unlocked. Still in the end I got full access and desu it's the best phone I owned so far
>>
>>1007319
Yes but they usually load chinkphones with malware before reselling them to western folk. This is to counter that.

>>1007138
Same for my Nexus 5 buddy, this isn't my first phone.
>>
>>1007393
They wouldn't be able to do that unless they changed the kernel. They can have the bootloader locked but it shouldn't be a hassle to unlock it.
Even better would be to let you choose to unlock the bootloader during the first setup.
>>
No love for root?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.