[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to build the 1989 batmobile so that it's a street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Batmobile.jpg (294 KB, 2100x1388) Image search: [Google]
Batmobile.jpg
294 KB, 2100x1388
I want to build the 1989 batmobile so that it's a street legal car but I want it to be electric ideally instead of fueled. How should I go about doing this.
>>
Step 1: Watch as your parents are murdered before you in a botched mugging
>>
>>1002288
Step 2: Inherit billions from them.
>>
>>1002288
Step 3: Get a butler.
>>
Step 4: Go to the best university you can afford
>>
>>1002261
get a masters in mechanical engineering and pickup pannelling for 4 years as a trade. Also save all your money in this time and waste it on a 1980s batmobile.

GOOD LUCK!
>>
What retard comes up with such stupid questions? Are you a bot, or are you 12?
>>
>>1002298
I just genuinely like the car and want to drive it
>>
>>1002296
Kek. Ideally there are body kits for it already and I'm not too keen on building an entire engine myself. Push comes to shove I can make a chassis and mold some parts to slap a car engine into but I'm wondering if there's an efficient way to rig an electric battery for it instead without looking to steal a tesla engine from somewhere. Even more if I need to I'll 3d print the parts for it or build some seats and assorted mess myself
>>
Also an example since its been done a bunch before. I already know how to weld/mold but I'm just curious about how to tackle the engine electrically
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jIdnH8rWjAs
>>
File: 1461259779338.jpg (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461259779338.jpg
135 KB, 600x600
OP will not be able to make anything, his IQ is just barely above room temperature.
>>
OP, have you tried dancing with the devil by the pale moonlight?
>>
>>1002314
>if I need to I'll 3d print the parts for it
lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-20-30-03.jpg (786 KB, 1387x1313) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-20-30-03.jpg
786 KB, 1387x1313
Close op
>>
File: 1463698702149.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463698702149.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>1002314
>>1002321
Jesus fucking Christ kid, I hope you're retarded cause you need an excuse to be that stupid. Alright I'll help you get started. Step one. LEARN WHAT A FUCKING ELECTRIC MOTOR IS. And stop fucking calling it an engine, yes technically an electric motor can be called an engine but so can anything that does anything. But calling it an electric engine just lets everyone know you have a few extra chromosomes and don't know shit. You know the motor is gonna be one of the easiest parts of this project? Except it's not going to, because you're a complete dipshit and this is gonna be a complete failure to launch. So please go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>1002288
Lol
>>
>>1003390
How do you really feel though? Was this comment really necessary? You really showed him right?

You have even less IQ than OP you subhuman piece of shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.