[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought a van and the cupholders are a goddamn awful horrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /diy/ - Do It yourself

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
Just bought a van and the cupholders are a goddamn awful horrible design. Any ideas on how to improve them? Pic is not my van but same make/model found on google.
>>
Epoxy some PVC pipe in the place of the current cup holder. For extra points, glue on a set of Hulk Hands so it looks like theyre coming out of the dash.
>>
Drill them out
>>
>>1001845
That hump is there because you have to pull that and parts of the dash off to work on the engine.
Most conversion vans were like that.

Just get one of those mini console add ons and mount it somewhere.
>>
File: 3.jpg (22 KB, 362x245) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
22 KB, 362x245
>>1001846
>glue on a set of hulk hands
I'm 'avving a giggle m8
>>
>>1001846
>Epoxy some PVC pipe in the place of the current cup holder
that's what I was going to say

sand them really well to round over the edge, then paint to match the interior

those indents are completely worthless for actually holding cups
>>
>no where to put my fountain drink in my van
>stop buying 7/11 big slurp every day
>my diabetes gets better
>I lose weight
>I can see my penis
>I have a bunch of extra money
>>
>>1001845
>Just bought a van

Have the children you plan on kidnapping hold the cups for you.
>>
>>1002410
>has never drunk a coffee in the morning when going to work
>doesn't know water also comes in cups
>>
>>1001846
>>1002099
OP, I think you know what to do, hulk hand cup holders it the only way now.
>>
>>1003553
Water also comes on bottles, and those fit in the door storage.

You fatty Americans and your compulsion for beverages.
>>
>>1003580
Just because it CAN come in bottles, doesn't mean it always does. I'd rather have something and not need it than need something and not have it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 292x173) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 292x173
>>1001845
>>
>>1003580
>Fatty Americans.
In yuroshit right now on a 2 month vacation, whenever I order water, the restaurants make a big deal about the water and the shit costs more than coke or beer.
There's also fat fucks riding around on motorized scooters fucking up traffic.
I'm so fucking tired of being here, been to Germany, Italy, France, Bongistan, and now in Croatia. Got 3 weeks left.
And why the fuck does no where but 4-5 star hotels have fucking AC or ice? You poor fuckers.
Like literally everywhere is shitty out here, I feel superior just existing out here. Germany was probably the closest to civilized, but the power gap between it and Canada and the US is astounding.
>>
>>1003546
They have such tiny hands, tho. I don't think they can handle my Big Gulp.
>>
>>1003649
This guy knows.

Just cut out the drill bit and it'll fit perfectly in the lighter socket.
>>
>>1003546
>mfw OP fiddles kids

On a serious note, buy 2 bigger cups and glue them on place.
>>
>>1004925
that's the TipMaster (tm) design! guaranteed to spill your drinks even at the slowest acceleration!
>>
>>1004925

That pic

>Wakemeupinside.jpg
>>
>>1001845
my roommate has the exact same van. He got some of these, but I think he just snapped the holder part off and drilled the cup holders into the dash somewhere
>>
>>1004925
If you want aesthetic I think you can glue a suction cup to it. Prepare for rocking though.
>>
File: electricprices.gif (22 KB, 550x392) Image search: [Google]
electricprices.gif
22 KB, 550x392
>>1003691
because electricity is super expensive
like gasoline

mc burgerland has ice
>>
>>1003553

Canadians sell fluid in bags.
>>
>>1005599
canadian here

no we dont
>>
>>1005609
Yes and no, you do sell fluids in bags but not all fluids are sold in bags.

>>1005599
Yeah? Fluids can also come in puddles, bowls, oceans, tanks, lakes etc what's your point?
>>
>>1005599
So does the USA.
>>
>>1003691
>>1005191
Update. Croatia was a lot nicer than anticipated. Very nice people everywhere. Was poor but very clean everywhere.
BUT everywhere else has dog shit and cigarette butts on the side walk, the floor is the fucking trash can. What the fuck is you yuropoors excuse for that?
South Italy, aside from the coast, is the undisputed worst shithole. Naples is like a sister city to detroit. Literally everything is covered in graffiti. Monuments, ruins, cars, obviously buildings, anything that doesn't have an armed gaurd. Needles on the ground shit.
Pizza was no better than American Neopolitan pizza either, and we tried 3 of the best rates and the one from eat pray love. Spent 6 hours in the city, couldn't pay me to go back. Saw a fucking car burned up on the sidewalk next to a foosball table in front of a cafe.
Rome is about the same but less needles and graffiti. More beggars.
Amalfi is "nice". It's like a shitty Florida that's 4x as expensive.
>Florence/Tuscany and Venice are very nice.
All of France is second. Just shit. Kill you self if you live there, how did you fuck everything up in an entire country? Jesus.
In Czech,Prague now. Seems like an even poorer Germany TBF. I think I'm done after this, I'm tired of smelling BO everywhere.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.