[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-MEN: APOCALYPSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: X-Men.jpg (339 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
X-Men.jpg
339 KB, 1382x2048
>In ancient Egypt, Apocalypse rules the world, but is betrayed and entombed for centuries before being revived by his followers in 1982.

>Upon learning the world has forgotten him, Apocalypse decides to destroy the human race so he can rebuild Earth to his image and recruits Storm, a pickpocket from Cairo, and Psylocke, an assassin operating in Moscow, to join him.

>Meanwhile, Professor Charles Xavier and Beast are operating the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters in Westchester, New York. Xavier's protege is Jean Grey, who is unable to control her powers.

>Havok, who has become a banker, brings his estranged troublemaking brother Cyclops to the X-Mansion so Xavier can teach him to control his powers. Cyclops doesn't want to join the student body, but becomes attracted to Jean and begrudgingly stays.

>Meanwhile, Mystique is rescuing mutants from human persecution across the world. In Berlin, she infiltrates an underground fight club where Angel and Nightcrawler are fighting. Apocalypse arrives to recruit Angel and turns him into Archangel, while Mystique rescues Nightcrawler and brings him to the X-Mansion, and alerts Xavier about Apocalypse.

>Magneto is living in Poland with his wife and daughter. Apocalypse attempts to recruit him, but he refuses. However, the townspeople find out he's a mutant and murder his family. Magneto then joins the Horsemen to get revenge.

>Xavier and Havok visit Moira McTaggert at CIA officers to find out more about Apocalypse, while William Stryker, who is also affiliated with the CIA, conspires to capture Xavier's students.
>>
File: Horsemen.jpg (236 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
Horsemen.jpg
236 KB, 800x1185
>Quicksilver arrives at the X-Mansion searching for his father, Magneto, just as Xavier, Havok, Beast, Mystique and Moira attempt to use Cerebro to locate Apocalypse.

>While Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler and Jubilee are at the mall, Apocalypse and the Horseman attack the X-Mansion and destroy it, killing Havok, and kidnap Xavier so Apocalypse can possess him.

>Cyclops, Jean and Nightcrawler are captured by Stryker upon arriving and taken to the Weapon X facility. Mystique, Beast and Quicksilver rescue them, and during the battle, the X-Menr release Wolverine, who has been received his Adamantium skeleton and rampages through the facility.

>Apocalypse and his followers go to Egypt, where Apocalypse use his advanced technology to begin destroying the world. Xavier reaches out to Magneto and Storm.

>The X-Men arrive to confront Apocalypse and the Horsemen and in the ensuing battle Magneto and Storm change sides and help the X-Men destroy Apocalypse's body, while Xavier defeats Apocalypse in a psychic battle.

>The X-Men save the world. Xavier recruits Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Beast, Mystique and Storm to integrate the team, while Magneto and Xavier part on amicable terms and with new outlooks on live and their respective ideologies and missions.
>>
File: Apocalypse.jpg (415 KB, 1024x1513) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse.jpg
415 KB, 1024x1513
New clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXHZqjkPXrA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pastin69D5c
>>
nobody cares
>>
I hope this movie is good and all but I'm kind of tired of the X-Men movies retreading the same ground. Any worthwhile metaphors or messages they may suggest have long since been gleaned. The plot and characters are starting to go in circles, not unlike the comics.
>>
>>82521158
>Everyone else is grim and serious
>Quickburger is smiling
This is gonna be good.
>>
>>82521230
I care.
>>
File: Nobody.png (83 KB, 310x428) Image search: [Google]
Nobody.png
83 KB, 310x428
>>82521298
Hello Nobody.
>>
>>82521148
>>While Cyclops, Jean, Nightcrawler and Jubilee are at the mall, Apocalypse and the Horseman attack the X-Mansion and destroy it, killing Havok, and kidnap Xavier so Apocalypse can possess him.
Jubs fead as disco or fuck off to her home planet and everybody forgets about her?
>>
>>82521143
>mystique
>mystique
>muh jlaw
When will that piece of shit get dropped?
>>
>>82521409
Careful, you sound like people who want more Wolverine.
>>
>>82521440
I'd take Wolverine over Jlaw Mystique any day.
>>
>>82521479
Spoken like true characterfag.
>>
>>82521148
What the fuck happened to jubilee
>>
>>82521645
She either dies or is sent back home.
>>
Where should I get started on reading X-men? I've heard from a lot of people that Grant Morrison's run is really shitty, and started a decline in the X-men books. Is this true or do people just have shit taste?

Really though, where the fuck do I get started on X-men?
>>
>>82521673
Which explains why her actress has gotten little press which fucking sucks. Her costuem was the one of the best and beast all those shitty ones at the end by a mile.
>>
>>82522875
Her costume is a coat and sunglasses.
>>
>>82521148
>killing Havoc
But there's a clip in the trailer of him blasting at something with the rest of the team backing him up
>>
>>82524340
That's probably before he dies.

All we've seen is the clip if him at the CIA with Moira and Charles and that one scene of him blasting some shit in Cerebro. Not to mention, no posters/promo shots means he's not going to have a very big role.
>>
>>82521440
I want a well done cyclops actually.
Fuck mystique, fuck Jlaw.
>>
>>82524590
You might get it.
>>
>>82521148
there's a lot of plot for a single movie.
but then again it will be 2 hours
>>
>>82521230
I care a lot
>>
>>82521230
>>82526692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI

>>82522787
a little late but >>82524813
start here
>>
>>82521298
Why? I am genuinely curious, what's the appeal of spoiling the movie for yourself?
>>
>>82527357
It's not liek people didn't go to watch civil fart
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.