[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you motorboat Power girl, or does her invulnerability render
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Can you motorboat Power girl, or does her invulnerability render her boobs hard as steel?
>>
There is but one way to find out. I'll be in the lab.
>>
>>83608179
You can squish but cant puncture

Its all psychic powers, so its whatever she wants
>>
>>83608328
So your saying she can turn her invulnerability on and off?So if she is sleeping and unaware you can stab her?
>>
>>83608430
I thought power girl had a different set of weaknesses because she was from an alternate reality or something, could we get a PG expert in here to clarify?
>>
>>83608490
Earth Prime/0 kryptonite doesn't affect her.
>>
>>83608430
>So your saying she can turn her invulnerability on and off?So if she is sleeping and unaware you can stab her?
No, that works with Sayians, not with Kryptonians.

How their powers work has never been exactly explained, but it's generally understood that their invulnerability functions like a sort of skintight force field, that allows touching to et through, but responds against colisions over a certain mass/speed/force threshold, blocking most of the force but allowing some to bleed through so the kryptonian can feel they've been hit. Force above what the field can block passes through and can damage the person, that is why someone with enough superstreght, like Hulk or Thor, can hurt Superman with a punch.

Meaning:
>Her tits feel like tits and you can motorboat them.
>She is immune to being stabbed while asleep, or while having sex for that matter.
>She can feel if you slap her butt, as much as she can feel if you try to punch her in the face, but it won't hurt.
>She can try BDSM with no problems and you could never hrt her unless you yourself had powers.
>>
I want to bury my face between her massive powertits.
>>
>>83608913
I actually learned something from this thread, didn't see that one coming
>>
>>83608913
>No, that works with Sayians, not with Kryptonians.
Even then, that's actually a martial-arts thing and not specifically a Saiyan thing, as anyone in the Dragon Ball universe can potentially become that way with sufficient training. Off-topic, but just wanted to inform.
>>
>>83608913
You know this makes sense to me, narratively at least.

What I still don't get is why superman can't shave? How does he cut his hair? Do scissors cut his hair but shaving requires lasers?

I would prefer dc just saying that kryptonians can turn invulnerability off.
>>
>>83610239
He uses a special razer that projects red sun rays.
>>
>>83608913

so then kryptonians are like non newtonian fluid?
>>
>>83608430
Don't listen to that anon. He's an idiot.

Kryptonian skin acts like human skin. It just can't be pierced easily.
>>
>>83610288

I remember seeing one where he used his nails.
>>
>>83610427
He shaves by reflecting his heat vision off a piece of of the hull from the capsule he arrived in. There's an example of this on the board right now: >>83594704
>>
>>83610239
i have an OC like that, its more like her body reacts and adjusts as it happens. moreover though, she would just soak up any force, so things like bullets would hit her, but then just drop instead of ricocheting off like it would on supes.
>>
>>83610239
He's been shown to use heat vision on a mirror whenever he needs a touch up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.