[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOY thread: Leaked episode Topic-The Hot Shot/The Night Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1464596535851.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464596535851.png
1 MB, 1366x768
The Hot Shot: When a mysterious new rebel begins fighting Dominator's forces, Sylvia becomes jealous
The Night Out: Dominator takes a night off to explore a nearby city and makes an unlikely new friend, Sylvia.

link:
https://kat.cr/wander-over-yonder-s02e32e33-the-hot-shot-the-night-out-preair-1080p-webrip-aac-2-0-x264-srs-t12687161.html

Manditory petition links:
https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

other link:
http://savewoy.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/savewoy
https://www.reddit.com/r/WanderOverYonder/

So what do you guys think?
>>
>>83311274
well cmon guys say something
this a leaked episode and junk and you're not going to say anything
>>
>>83311389
well no one is saying anything
where are all the WOY anons at...
>>
>>83311473
Still wandering the internet cosmos to this thread.
>>
I had to do the dishes, quietly. That took about 40 minutes.
>>
weebles are the best aliens on the show
>>
>wander is confirmed to never have his real name revealed
ok..
>>
>>83311854
we will never learn about dominators past
wanders past
peepers and the watch dogs past
hater's past
why even live
>>
>>83311915
It doesn't matter who you were, anon. What's important is who you choose to be in the present.
>>
>>83312078
said like craig or a crew member
>>
>>83312078
I'm sad that this series won't get the closure it deserves
I got into this series because I felt I could relate to wander on the concept of helping people
it would be because of wander that I would get into the whole concept of animation

if it wasn't for wander I wouldn't have seen pan pizza's channel and his "insights" on the animation world...

but that was well said

I'm just going to watch what we have left and enjoy it
>>
>>83312151
>if it wasn't for wander I wouldn't have seen pan pizza's channel and his "insights" on the animation world...
oh for the love of god please dont tell me you like pan pizza
>>
>>83312216
>like

no but I watch him anyway
becuase he's a huge fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
but at least he admits it
>>
>>83312271
if you watch him that means you tolerate it

if someone admits they're retarded and obnoxious and annoying that doesn't make it better, that makes it worse because it seems like a self absorbed thing like "yea I know, but I do what I want and I'm not gonna change"
>>
why cant we use the other thread
it didn't even reach bump limit, come on
>>
bumpabump bump
>>
>>83313093
no bumbs here

just if anyone want the worst wander over yonder art just ask me...
>>
>>83313768
stfu asshole
>>
>>83311274
What happened to her thick legs?
>>
>>83313914
what did I say?
I was just askin for request to help improve my art skills...

s-sorry???
>>
>>83313966
i hate you so much, you're pissing me off each time you say something
>>
>>83313965
RIP Thicc
>>
>>83313965
the power of science and technology
>>
>>83313965
she updated
>>
File: tumblr_o7xpafVKGU1urz14mo2_1280.png (159 KB, 598x522) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7xpafVKGU1urz14mo2_1280.png
159 KB, 598x522
I liked the inclusion of Bradley.

I like the episode a lot. I enjoyed the fact that Dominator is unflinching in her evil and doesn't fall for the "power of friendship."

The episode could have used more Hater and Peepers but hopefully that means the next episodes will be heavy with them.
>>
So how do Dom and Syl get along?
>>
>>83314273
She doesn't tell Sylvia who she is, Wander tells her at the end he found her coat she was wearing and that she had threw it out. They were like the power couple girl's rule kinda team until Dominator tried to kill someone for telling her what to do.
>>
i need peepers now
>>
>>83315044
nope
>>
>>83315527
never?
>>
>>83313965

Disney told McCracken he had to moderate his waifuism.
>>
>>83313965
I knew something was bothering me with that image.
>>
>>83316929
ASIDE from her horrible outfit and hair style?
>>
>>83316965
I quite liked it
>>
>>83317221
>liking that hair style
are you a girl?
>>
>>83317290

Different anon, but I like that hairstyle and I am a guy.
>>
File: h.jpg (251 KB, 1141x898) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
251 KB, 1141x898
>>83317398
you seem like one of those faggy types, maybe someone like emo but not that close
>>
>>83311274
Can someone put this up on MEGA? It's hard to torrent on my phone.
>>
File: 9180-yoko_166.jpg (165 KB, 859x1407) Image search: [Google]
9180-yoko_166.jpg
165 KB, 859x1407
>>83317503

No not really.

Here is mai waifu, for reference.

If you say something something kiss of death I swear to god.
>>
>>83317706
nice breasts but I hate those kinds of designs / people who wear stuff like that.
>>
>>83317290
I just thought the style suited Dom. She wouldn't take time curling her hair or anything, but she needed to look different enough from how people have seen her.

It worked for me.
>>
>>83317900

That's not her usual attire; I just picked the first picture in my archive that represented the show's art style.
>>
>>83317946
No, that's obviously still her style, notice her disgusting sidecute being her default look.
>>
File: tumblr_o7zb1c37XN1sknj7ho3_1280.jpg (326 KB, 822x827) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7zb1c37XN1sknj7ho3_1280.jpg
326 KB, 822x827
>thicc is gone
u fucking wot disney m8
>>
File: Buttercup_is_in_love_2.png (148 KB, 463x352) Image search: [Google]
Buttercup_is_in_love_2.png
148 KB, 463x352
Dominator sure looked great this ep
>>
>some stupid girl sending in an comment to a crew member publicly announcing her lesbianism
why do gays have to let everyone know? christ that's retarded, i'm not even a homophobe, it just seems like something they ALL do constantly.

>"Dominator helped me realize I'm lesbian"
jesus
>>
>>83318190

Well actually she just let whoever the letter was addressed to on the crew know.

Why do you care? Artists are typically happy to find out that their creations has a lasting impact on people.
>>
I just started this cartoon, and I've gotta say, I'm pretty damn impressed. This gives me hope for cartoons. Does anyone know if a second season has been confirmed yet?
>>
>>83318594
2nd is still going but the 3rd ones been cancelled
>>
>>83318594

Anon...
>>
>>83318508
>why do gays have to let everyone know?
>domfag talking to a crew member about how dom made her realize she's a lesbian
it's very fucking stupid, but my main point was
>why do gays have to let everyone know?

>>83318594
uh..
>>
>>83318635
attention whoring, not nuclear science buddy
>>
>>83311274
Danm it, Dominator is an unrepentant bitch!
She and Sylvia were so great in that bar fight, though.
You really want her to just see the point of social interactions and acting as a friend to people.
But no, she'd rather rule the world alone while she can't destroy it.
>>
>>83318635

Again, why do you care? Why do you even know this? Not being prone to seeking out such "news" myself I can't say that I've heard anything about a Dominator fan sending a letter to the crew--which sort of throws your underlying complaint that "gays have to let everyone know" into question.
>>
>>83318718
well that ending kinda revealed her "payoff" to her actions
>>
>>83318747
Well, I want to believe that she is in some way struggling to maintain her evil ways against the onslaught of affection she faces, but so far she only seems more annoyed.
>>
>>83318718
I know they were like 'NEVER EVER' with Dominator's backstory but this episode just made me all the more curious. How was she even raised if she never knew what a friend was?
>>
>>83318867
While Hater is definitely softening up Dominator is just way too far gone. She's the evil counterpart to Wander's unstoppable love and goodness.
>>
>>83318914
But what happens if an unstoppable love hits an immovable evil?

>>83318878
Yeah, that's kinda the question.
Did she inherit that army of doom? Did she build it herself? What about her home planet?
Did she just live in a friendly and caring world where nothing could stand against her evil, so she destroyed it all and then went on to keep on her rampage?
Or was she created on purpose in some way?
All we get to see is a bored, deeply antisocial teenager.
>>
>>83318729
it's the owner-of-wendys tumblr that answers a lot of questions about the show, i didn't fucking go hunting for it you idiot
>>
File: AHH HUHGH.jpg (1 MB, 1988x1651) Image search: [Google]
AHH HUHGH.jpg
1 MB, 1988x1651
>>83318630
>>83318634
>>83318635
Ah.

I see.

Suppose I'll end myself after the season ends, then.

That's what I get for being happy.
>>
>>83319066

>But what happens if an unstoppable love hits an immovable evil?
Isn't that the question of the day?
>>
Rate the episodes, my dudes

The Hot Shot: 7/10
The twist was as easy to notice as Brad's chin. Still fun, loved the cousin character.
The Night Out: 8/10
I've been aching to see Sylvia and Dominator interact, and I wasn't disappointed at all. It was really funny, and I actually felt kind of sad when Dominator returned to her usual ways at the end. Also, RIP thicc
>>
File: 1460584982955.png (50 KB, 430x768) Image search: [Google]
1460584982955.png
50 KB, 430x768
>>83319169
we were all bummed out, but the game was rigged from the start
>>
>>83319233
Man, this kind of explains a lot.
>>
>>83319356
leave it to disney to treat one of the better animators like shit
>>
>>83319500
They fired ron james after his series got popular, and brought in someone else and wrote his name out of it, he became obscure.
>>
>just one surviving planet left
So, that alive planet who loved Wander too mush is dead? Jesus.
>>
>>83319575
>ron james
what series?
>>
>>83319500
Not only that, it explains a lot about the TV cartoon industry as a whole. I'm actually surprised Gravity Falls was able to have as much continuity as it did. You'd think that considering its success they would start allowing more shows with continuity and plot lines.
>>
>>83319500
They're treating him like a king compared to what's going on with CN
>>
>>83319710
whats going on CN? Lower budgeting is all i could guess
>>
>>83319759
>inb4 the uncle grandpa mix up and everyone says the crew is in shambles even though they knew
>>
>>83319759
A lot of things; there was the Cartoonsitute Craig and Lauren were leading that bombed terribly, CN Real forcing them out, and now PPG getting rebooted into an abomination.
>>
>>83319620
i think it was brandy and mr whiskers
>>
>>83319803
oh bummer, they were trying to bring back the "what a cartoon" thing back in the 90s where Craig essentially got started.

pity it didn't fly
>>
>>83319956
it wouldnt fly because craig can't handle all that responsibility, why do you think he works only on flash cartoons now
>>
>>83320449
>tips federala
>>
How do you guys think the series will end? On one hand, I'm hoping Wander and Sylvia can somehow save the galaxy. At the same time, I really like Dominator so I don't want anything too bad to happen to her. As for Dom and Hater, I think it'd be cool to see them reform but I also think they're better off as villains. Plus I don't think they'd make too many drastic changes since there's always a possibility they'll continue the series, whether that's through a future season or a comic book. Also, since most of the galaxy is dead now, do you think they'll rebuild it? Or maybe they'll just go to a new galaxy? Even though it'll be sad I'm really looking forward to this.
>>
>>83318190
inb4
>wander helped me realize im vegan
>>
>>83319795
full story please?
>>
>>83321170
>I really like Dominator so I don't want anything too bad to happen to her
dude are you fucking serious? she's destroyed (and most likely killed) every planet in the galaxy, sure they can't say she killed them, or there's gonna be a reset ending or something, but she's pure evil, giving her a personality was so she wasn't JUST stupid evil.

>hater is better as a villain and not being reformed like it's been as a goal since the beginning
>dom being reformed would be cool!
it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL
>>
File: 1402519671396.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1402519671396.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>83321537
>it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL

Apparently that exposition song of hers clearly went over the head of some people - she is evil for the sake of evil and destroys worlds to revel in the misery of her own making.

There isn't even a hint of her being a well-intentioned extremist.
>>
>>83321170
>liking Dominator
I don't know man, she's kind of boring. Wasn't so bad in this episode, though. I like how she didnt reform from the "power of friendship."
>>
>>83321843
well that was obvious >>83321770 and it was also obvious she wouldn't be a friend to sylvia anyway, the whole episode was decent, but nothing stand out.
>>
>>83321770
nice going eh adolf?
>clickclick ding
>>
File: Lord Hitler.png (110 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Lord Hitler.png
110 KB, 400x300
>>83321770
For you, anon
>>
>>83322156
>>83322203
stop, it's not cool
>>
>>83321537
Why is everyone in Wander threads so rude? It's like you guys learned nothing from the show.
>>
>>83322156

A+ Would fave again.
>>
>>83322287
hey I'm nice
I haven't done anything too rude on these threads
>>
>>83322287

Let's be fair, it's only Dominator-haters.
>>
>>83322287
>>83322437
How about you guys read what I said then, hmm? It's like completely missing the show entirely when it comes to episodes with her. Saying what that anon said was in all honestly ignorant

>only dom haters are the jerks
have you been here more than the past couple threads? Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.

It's either passive aggression or straight out "fuck you you're wrong here's a dom pic with a corny filename, laugh a little you stuck up bitch"
>>
>>83322566
Thanks for proving our point. The Dom haters are the most hateful and annoying in the threads
>>
>>83322639
No, I just said
>Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.

>It's either passive aggression or straight out "fuck you you're wrong here's a dom pic with a corny filename, laugh a little you stuck up bitch"

read?
>>
>>83322730
You get so pissed and butthurt and defensive.
>>
>>83322566
Really? The past few threads all I see are faggots like you whining about how dominator ruined the show for you and insulting anyone who dares like her.
>>
>>83322566

>Domshippers and worshippers are always on everyone's case who dare says she's not 100% the best on the show.
Except the opposite is true. >>83321537 is a perfect example.

>anon makes post saying they like Dominator (not criticizing or complaining about any other anon's opinions about Dominator or any other character)
>you get buttfurious at said anon, clearly insulting their intelligence judging by the tone of your post

>it's like you don't get how bad she actually is, she's not nice AT ALL
Take your own advice, and actually read what anon said. Immediately after writing "I think it'd be cool to see them reform", they added "but I also think they're better off as villains."
>>
>>83322880
No, they missed the point of who dominator is, read the original response. Also I'm not citing them as an anon who treats people like shit for not liking dominator. I never did. I said there are a good amount of people in these threads who do it.

>>83322792
>past few
i just fucking said that

>>83322748
I'm constantly re-explaining myself because people can't read. That is it, cussing is just getting the point across at how annoying it is that people can. not. read.
>>
>>83322949
The only one who seems incapable of comprehending and reading anything is you.
>>
>I like Dominator
>Ugh oh ny gosh Domfags are the worst. They're so annoying. Dominator is literally the worst thing to happen to the show.
>>
dominator is more of a prop than a character really, to provide a challenge for wander and sylvia and more sides to the emo hater to explore.
other than that she's just waifu fuel like most other shows out there, hell if she came earlier on season 1, the show might've survived another season.
>>
>>83323432
>hell if she came earlier on season 1, the show might've survived another season.

>it's a "dominator is the only reason the show got noticed" post
>>
>>83323835
ain't it?
I mean the show got most recognition during the 2nd season, winning an award for the breakfast episode and heavy views on the my faire hatey episode.
>>
>>83323907
breakfast episode didn't have dominator, and the my fair hatey had more than just her song, it had all really good songs, bumped up animation, and it was just a good episode in cartoon history.

Dominator is not the only reason the show got noticed, a lot of people used her as their whatever streak posting on tumblr and youtube and made covers of her song and all that, but half the time the people coming in these threads that say "came for dominator, stayed when i found out the series is ending when she leaves" are shitposting

it was noticed back then in season 1, it just didn't have a cohesive story or anything to REALLY pull people in, half the time the climax was getting someone a drink tier, but people loved it for being sweet and charming, Wander was the nicest guy in animation. Then Season 2 amped up a story and the worry the characters might actually get killed, with a better villain and all. Season 2 as a whole brought people in, not just sexy villain, though it didn't hurt.
>>
Even though Dominator is kind of a one dimensional character, I like her because out of all the villains the series has to offer, she's the only one that's a huge threat. And I just like the fact that the biggest threat in the galaxy is dorky teenage girl. I understand why some people wouldn't care for her but there's no need for getting pissed at people for liking her. And whether you like it or not, her and My Fair Hatey is a big reason why the fandom has been growing.
>>
Personally, I find Dominator kind of flat and boring, much like this anon says >>83324232a a "prop character" who is there to advance the other characters. That being said, I'm not going to sperg out and hate on her or her fans.

The haters of both Dominator and Skeleton Dance are the fucking worst because God forbid you post one picture of either and they have a seizure. It's very easy to ignore a post or a picture. Just keep in mind some of the people who hate on her are just shit posters, anyway.
>>
Dominator is a stock character who is interesting because its a stock character that isn't typically female. Still people hero-worship Megatron from Transformers who is made from the same cut of cloth, so I don't begrudge people liking her.

That said, we did learn about Dominators motivations with this. She's a control freak, pure and simple, which is why she's somewhat invulnerable to being Wanderized. Unlike Hater she's not motivated by her insecurity, she's just obsessed with getting things her way.
>>
>>83321508
Basically (main sources being a cartoon brew aritcle and a post of the TAG blog) the UG crew were told by a higher up (who got in trouble himself for telling them) that Season 3 was to be UG's last. Fast forwards a few weeks and CN announces seasons 4 and 5 of both UG and SU, which apparently brought the UG crew's hopes up: However "seasons 4 and 5" turned out to be a relabeled season 3 (with "season 3" being a relabeled 2nd half of season 2). The same thing happened to season 1 of WBB and will presumably happen to clarence. Ironically this is a reversal of how season 1's of UG, SU, and Clarence were originally 26 episodes long but then a few months before premiering were doubled.
>>
>>83311274
Is there a stream anywhere? Fuck
>>
File: dl or stream.jpg (160 KB, 1600x830) Image search: [Google]
dl or stream.jpg
160 KB, 1600x830
>>83326093
was on the previous thread, copying the link here would fuckup spam detection
>>
>>83326160
cant find the thread

fuck
>>
>>83326377
>>83326368
>>
>>83326377
it's the link in that image, in fact 2 links, the address bar and the cloud.mail one
>>
>>83326377
https://mega.nz/#!Q1UAzYYL!c6ygDwDWJbxYAsKVssmKxpzSDZPsWW94mjaHCXxoV8Y
>>83323821
here you go anon
>>
>>83326470
cry more, jesus woy fans are stupid
>>
>>83326046
god damn what kind of assholes run that place?
>>
>>83326899
???????????
how am i cryong?

why the fuck are you here then besides bait if you hate WOY?

end yourself
>>
>>83326046
>>83319795
exactly what I said

the crew knew this, I have no idea why they're playing victim, the fans of SU QUICKLY found out themselves the extra seasons announced were just split of previously announced season renewal.

UG crew, on the inside, should already know more about the renewal thing than we do.
>>
>>83327137
wasn't there another show that had this problem? Motorcity?
>>
>>83319671
To be fair, Wander Over Yonder was greenlit and in production before Gravity Falls even aired, much less became the success it did, so it couldn't exactly benefit from coming afterwards. Hopefully they will let Craig get away with serialization in his upcoming show.
>>
>>83327238
Motorcity has only one season. It doesn't have another season to split its episodes with.
>>
>>83311274
Just watched the episodes. Didn't even realize they had been leaked
>30 posters
hoo boy
>>
>>83327341
well OP here and not much has gon on in this thread but just small talk...
if only the fandom was bigger or louder on 4 chan
>>
>>83327341
Same here.

I don't like it when it leaks. It's more fun when the thread is full of people posting in real time when watching the episode.
>>
>>83327510
The fanbase isn't huge, but I remember in threads past that there was a decent amount of people posting
>>83327552
Me too
>>
>>83327341
more in the other thread, this one was pointlessly made
>>
File: 1461642674643.gif (690 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461642674643.gif
690 KB, 500x281
>this fucking promo with the robot
>>
>>83327604
other shows can have multple threads at the same time so why can't WOY?
>>
>>83327865
stop baiting and creating false hype, i can tell immediately
>>
>>83327919
the other one wasn't at bump limit and we were all gathered there, already talking about that, we also have a hard time reaching bump limit these days without strong shitposting, that cut the chances
>>
>>83313965
She's a shapeshifter.
>>
>>83317706
>kiss of death

Huh, so I wasn't the only one who thought of that while watching it?
>>
>>83328005
He's not lying. I just saw it too.
>>
>>83328005
There was a promo on about twenty minutes ago, brah.
>>
Just watched the episodes on cable.

Both were great, fully expected Brad to be the Hot Shot.

After watching The Night Out, I feel like it reinforced my crack theory that Wander is going to move on in some form and Dominator is going to take his place (with Sylvia befriending her) at the very end.

>>83328131

It's a shitty meme that was started by Kittan's Japanese voice actor back in the day. Think nothing of it.

>>83328162
>>83328227

Somehow I missed that, unless it was only in the US.
>>
>>83321537
While I do agree, I still want Dominator redeemed/not killed. Not because of Dominator, I don't waifu her like most here on /co/, but because of Wander and the show as a whole. The shows very foundation is built upon love and redemption, and Wander is the embodiment of love. I just feel like a clever way of dealing with Dominator the Wander way would be ideal, despite the obvious solution of destroying her.
>>
>>83328261
>It's a shitty meme that was started by Kittan's Japanese voice actor back in the day.

What? I was talking about the show itself and how shitty it was that every person she was close to died, what does the VA have to do with it?
>>
>>83328227
Did anybody capture it???
>>
Where did the writers say Dominator wouldn't have a backstory?
>>
>>83328442

Sorry, I lost sight of that nuance in my buttfluster.

>what does the VA have to do with it?
"Yoko's kiss of death" persists as a meme to this day because Kittan's original VA (in some post-production group interview setting, I don't know the details) commented that that must be Yoko's curse.

On a tangent I just realized how much Simon/Yoko is like Wendy/Dipper (besides the redhead thing); no wonder I like Wendy so much.
>>
File: i totally would that.png (655 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
i totally would that.png
655 KB, 1280x720
Don't know what the hell he's freaking out about

She probably gives the greatest blowjob in the galaxy.
>>
>>83328796
The moment I saw that scene, I knew that someone on /co/ would make a post to that effect
>>
>>83328796
>>
>>83328874
Anyone recorded the new promo?
>>
>>83311274
>leaked episode
>save woy
Seems legit.

Now no one is going to watch it on tv when they have it online.
>>
>>83328980
there's one in every thread
>>
>>83328899
artist?
>>
File: REAP.jpg (188 KB, 1280x1131) Image search: [Google]
REAP.jpg
188 KB, 1280x1131
> Dom Bots use Keith Ferguson's Reaper voice.

It's all coming together.
>>
>>83329035
Got none, sorry
>>
>>83329096
Weres the new promo?
>>
File: tumblr_o64i81VSPg1r3z8jzo1_1280.png (228 KB, 874x719) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o64i81VSPg1r3z8jzo1_1280.png
228 KB, 874x719
>>
>>83329367
Did someone record the new promo
>>
>>83329431
where's the new promo?
>>
>>83329529
I was asking the same thing!!!
>>
File: 1458946152252.png (485 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458946152252.png
485 KB, 1200x1800
I fell in love all over :)
>>
File: sereal-guy-meme-photo.jpg (56 KB, 1284x882) Image search: [Google]
sereal-guy-meme-photo.jpg
56 KB, 1284x882
>>83329038
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK REALLY
>>
>>83329750
tell me where the goddamn promo is anon!
I know you have it!
>>
>>83329038
you're shittin me

no freakin way
>>
>>83313965
I don't recall Dom having thick legs.
>>
>>83330364
well they weren't always chicken sticks
>>
File: tumblr_o7ad255NFt1uf8kdeo4_250.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ad255NFt1uf8kdeo4_250.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>83330364
>>
>Dominator has no friends
>>
>>83330436
Different storyboard artists. Same reason why sometimes the watchdogs are purple and other times they're black.
>>
>>83330609
Aren't they only purple in the darkness of the ship?
>>
>>83330480
wander was the only one to tell that was dominatior and not Sylvia
also saliva wore a jacket with with a Z does that mean her name is Zylvia? this whole time?
>>
>>83330480
Of course she doesn't. Haven't you read her secret backstory?
>>
>>83330637
This. It's the Goomba effect.
>>
>>83330664
Sylvia Zbornak
>>
>>83330609
Do storyboarders even control color of the characters?
>>
File: tumblr_o7fq29Qn6D1seua7do1_1280.png (382 KB, 1027x560) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7fq29Qn6D1seua7do1_1280.png
382 KB, 1027x560
>>83330928
no but reference sheets do
>>
Seems rude of Wander to ride Sylvia and have the reigns on her
>>
>>83331784
If I pull the reigns off, will you die?
>>
>>83331880
Weres the promo?
>>
>>83331937
stop responding to random people
>>
>>83330637
I think one of the team members (forgot who) said that it had to do with a combination of different lighting and different artists.
>>
>>83331784

Sylvia lets him do that because they're friends, your must realize.

Imagine how she must feel now that she knows she had Dominator riding on her back though.
>>
>>83333164
>Imagine how she must feel now that she knows she had Dominator riding on her back though.
Confused arousal
>>
>>83333201

Exactly.
>>
File: tumblr_o80oc2Ew3E1stgbdbo3_1280.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80oc2Ew3E1stgbdbo3_1280.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>83333201

Warning: lewd incoming.
>>
File: 1459806926588.gif (3 MB, 328x190) Image search: [Google]
1459806926588.gif
3 MB, 328x190
>Dom being Alone in the end
Enjoy your reward, you green harlot
>>
>>83333417

>harlot
But she never sleeps around.
>>
>>83333462
Not that anon, but she does utilize her female willies enough.
>>
File: b0a.png (152 KB, 439x375) Image search: [Google]
b0a.png
152 KB, 439x375
>>83333549
>female willies
>>
>>83333607
Well, does Wander, let's not forget.
>>
>>83333656
so does Wander*
>>
mega link?
>>
>the network almost didn’t let us do the barfight. Then I pointed out that I once saw Star Butterfly twist a monster’s eyes out of his head with a rake. Then they let us do the barfight.
I don't remember Star doing that.
>>
>>83333386
This is a blue board.
>>
>>83318107
Sauce? Google's giving me nothing.
>>
>>83334444
Weres the new promo???
>>
>>83334444

http://ttyto-alba.tumblr.com/
>>
>>83333807
To be fair, she did blast a monster's arm off during the finale, so his point still stands.
>>
File: 1440635054360.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440635054360.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>83334503
Thanks anon.
>>
>>83334811

Indeed. There's plenty of other wanton death and destruction in Star.

>>83334854

It's all good.
>>
>>83334854
women get off my board

reeeeeeemaaa
>>
Solid episodes, but it's hard for me to fully enjoy Hater-less episodes after such a long break. I need my fix.
>>
>>83335934
STANDER OVER THERER
>>
The hot shot was a bit predictable, but good nonetheless. The Night Out was great, but it seems like it confirms a lot of the theories /co/ had about Dominator. Turns out her power really does come from her ship, and Peeper's plan actually worked. She actually hasn't destroyed any planets since My Fair Hatey, and is completely vulnerable right now, for god knows how long. At worst she can send out the occasional Dombot, but her ship is like a dormant volcano now.
>>
>Dominator's curves just up and disappear when she changes clothes
Laughed out loud, the fuck is this shit? I'm not even attracted to her and I'm pissed off for those among you who are.
>>
>>83336392
The Hot Shot bothered me because Craig already did that plot with PPG.
>>
>>83336392
>But when those updates finish

I'm so fucking sad whenever shows I watch end, this fucking sucks. Every goddamn time.
>>
>>83336396

Your sympathy is appreciated.

I assume Disney wanted to protect the children from them on this occasion, for whatever reason.
>>
>>83336594
>yet they add twerking to everything
>>
>>83336663

Nobody says that network decisions need to make sense.

I was thinking of asking Craig about it on tumblr, but I don't know if I'm that autistic.
>>
>>83336704
>not asking him on twitter
>you have a tumblr and you're going to ask him using it instead
yea you're that autistic
>>
>>83336919

Tumblr is my throwaway account for this kind of thing. Twitter has my real name attached to it and I avoid using that account for anything of this nature.
>>
>>83329096
>No instantly knowing that's Sunibee
For shame anons
>>
>Dominator probably going to be redeemed in the finale because she accepted friendship for a brief moment in a shy and vulnerable way
I hate this, I want Hater to wipe her out of existence
>>
>>83337376

Go to bed, Hater.
>>
Who wrote "The Night Out"?
>>
>>83337413
YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! THIS IS THE WEBSITE FOR ALL THE COOL PUNKS LIKE ME!

PEEPERS, WHY DON'T ANY OF THESE CARTOON LADIES HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON? I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES!
>>
>>83337548
Noelle Stevenson
>>
>>83337582
Dang. I was hoping Lauren Faust wrote it. That would've been ironic.
>>
>>83337661
Because of Dominator's horselust?
>>
>>83337696
No, because when it looked like she was being redeemed by friendship, she just showed herself to be completely sociopathic.

That other show Faust used to work at has gotten into the habit of reforming nearly all its villains. Dominator seemed to act the opposite here.
>>
File: 001.jpg (843 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
843 KB, 1920x1080
Dom got a new shirt.
>>
>>83338232

Oh shit, I didn't notice that. Is that supposed to match Sylvia's color?

On a related note that I was just thinking about: Is there any consensus on whether or not Dom's psychopathy could be an effect of her armor? It occurred to me that her brief dip into something resembling humanity this episode coincided with the armor's firmware update.
>>
>>83338335
She seemed pretty sociopathic without the armor.
>>
>>83338335
It's probably just blue for her ice powers now.

Given that she has now idea how friends work she probably grew up alone or something. Probably to make her more like an anti-Wander. Where something bad happened to Wander he turned around and decided to help people. Something bad happened to her and she just became a too cool for school edgelord.
>>
>>83338335

What

>>83338354

Said.

She seems perfectly murderous, in or out of her suit. Plus having the suit be some Symbiote type of thing influencing/possessing her would be kinda lame

>>83338232
Zbornak deals final blow foreshadowed
>>
>>83336392
It seems the updates finish soon enough given THE END OF THE GALAXY
>>
WHERE. DID. THE. THICC. GO?!
>>
>>83338512
DEEZ NUTS

GOT EEEM
>>
>>83338354
>>83338398

Yeah of course it would be too obvious (and impractical story-wise) if her state of mind flipped like a switch when she dons her armor. But still, the difference is quite stark:

>armor on
>OBLITERATE
>armor off
>since I can't OBLITERATE yet, maybe I'll try getting people to laugh at my jokes and go party first

Which makes me think that her armor (or as >>83336392 was saying, her ship) is not only the source of her power, but it has corrupted her over time.

Building off what >>83338394 said about her becoming the anti-Wander because something bad happened to her: Maybe the bad thing that happened caused her to seek protection in the armor, which then sent her on the path to insane villain.
>>
>>83338529

i don't listen to hip hop
>>
>>83338512

Nobody knows.
>>
>>83338559
I could do with her being more maniacal while in the armor simply because she's developed a psychological dependence on it to act as a crutch for her fears or whatever

Just don't make the armor actively the cause of it
>>
>>83338619

>I could do with her being more maniacal while in the armor simply because she's developed a psychological dependence on it to act as a crutch for her fears or whatever
Hmmm, that would be interesting.
>>
>>83338512
Her system upgrade removed her thicc the way Apple deletes your music
>>
File: LordHater.png (2 MB, 1280x985) Image search: [Google]
LordHater.png
2 MB, 1280x985
Extremely mediocre episodes. Definitely disappointing after all that wait.

>The Hot Shot
Super predictable, and not very funny. It's immediately obvious that the hero isn't a genuine hero, so you figure out that it's a "boy who cried wolf" sorta episode right away. Also, the jokes were all pretty lame.
>The Night Out
Another waste of an episode. Dominator continues to be LE EPIC QUIRKY DESTROYER OF DOOM who gets away with everything and doesn't learn any lessons. On one hand, it's fitting that she didn't give in to Sylvia's friendship, but on the other hand, it's exactly what one would expect to happen. Dominator continues to be the invincible perfect evil doom person who doesn't care about anything at all.

Dominator is genuinely ruining this show for me. It's a shame that the last stretch of the series has to be tainted by this fucking waifu-bait garbage """character""". They need to get back to Hater already, nobody gives a fuck about Dominator except for waifu-fags.
>>
>>83338232
pretty sure it's just the lighting

look at her freckles
>>
>>83339516
A kids cartoon doesn't have to be way more complicated than this, anon.
>>
File: trash.gif (3 MB, 400x311) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
3 MB, 400x311
>>83337582
>Noelle Stevenson
>>
File: 1440650678395.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440650678395.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
i loved these episodes, always nice to see brad. it was also really interesting to see that side of dom

>>83340080
just ignore him. i've seen this post countless times throughout the months. it's literally the same person that just comes here to shitpost and get the thread into an argument
>>
decent episodes, both of em
as usual the scenery and animation were good
>>
>>83339516
Go to sleep Hater
>>
>>83339516
Dominator's resistance to friendship is magic is what keeps this show fresh for me. She is cartoonishly evil done right.
>>
>>83341527
Not so sure about that.
To me cartoonishly evil is the dark lord aspiring to conquest and destroying the heroes.
Dominator is very much not that.
She has absolutely no justification or aspiration for her evil. She is just an all-powerful sadist.
She's not Megatron, or Cobra Commander, trying to throw down their enemies. She just runs around wrecking shit for shit and giggles.
And when she talks to people she is not the histrionic super villain like Doom or Skeletor, but an annoyed, bored teenager.
That's why I think she cannot be called cartoonishly evil in the classical sense.
She is not an oppressive force that the heroes can resist and fight, but more akin to a force of nature, like a black hole that just swallows planets for no reason and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>83341745
So in short, she's a fucking boring villain. And quite possibly one of the worst in cartoon history.
>>
>>83341745
Cartoonishly evil means the character has no other personality traits than being evil. His sole motivation is doing bad things. No sobbish back-story to justify his deeds.

Dominator and Joker stick out because their passion comes through. They were given a crooked morality and views on life. Like how Dominator priced friendship before experiencing it.
>>
>>83342051
just ignore him
>>
File: tumblr_o81e5eFtkB1r3z8jzo3_500.png (109 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o81e5eFtkB1r3z8jzo3_500.png
109 KB, 500x737
Not enough Hater and crew familia these episodes, just saying
>>
>>83342051
That definition is just unapologetic evil.
It covers pretty much any psychopath and would actually be so broad as to encompass most villain types.
A sob story is not really a reason, either. It is a lead in how it came to this, but it is not a sufficient reason.
On the other hand it does not cover conqueror types who often act out of an ideology or sincere belief in the correctness of their actions, however poorly worded.

So I would obviously agree to call Dominator unapologetically evil. But I would not agree to call her cartoonishly evil because she clearly breaks out of that mold for me due to her complete lack of classic villainous attributes.
Like how she is not given to petty rivalry, does not attempt to build up something or strive towards some kind of misguided ideal.

Naturally she is a force of destruction and does not recognise her sadism as wrong.
But she lacks any of the other traits for a stereotypical cartoon villain.
No histrionics, no delusions of grandeur, no harebrained schemes, no twisted ideals.
Also she if far beyond the threat level of your average villain in that she actually runs around destroying planetary systems successfully.
>>
Hater is pure, PURE!
>>
>>83340164
>it's the sylava faggot
>>
>>83338394
I like to think that GG Allin is her father,
>>
>>83345810
who?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>83345810
She's that GG Allin fan that was on that Rikki Lake type show.
>>
>>83346368
He was a musician who wasn't all that good but he was popular for shock value. He would defecate on stage and cover himself in his own feces, throw it at the crowd, have sex on stage, attempt to rape people in the crowd. True rock and roll.
>>
File: oh.jpg (76 KB, 1100x620) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
76 KB, 1100x620
>>83346519
humans suck
>>
>>83346519
>Allin promised for several years that he would commit suicide on stage during one of his concerts, but died off stage of an accidental heroin overdose.
how was he allowed to be public and why didn't people look into this shit? committing suicide has always been one thing people try to stop, did they never try to make sure he didn't do this on stage? why was he allowed to go that far anyway? who wants someone to shit on them????
>>
>>83347011
>>83346519
>GG Allin's grave was frequently vandalized with urine, cigarette butts, feces and alcohol by fans, an act that was greatly discouraged by GG's mother Arleta. His tombstone has since been removed because of this.
>>
>>83347057
>>83347011
>>83346519
i have to agree with >>83346656 we shouldn't exist
>>
File: haigb.png (276 KB, 661x401) Image search: [Google]
haigb.png
276 KB, 661x401
>WANNA HEAR A JOKE
>HERE GOES
>SYLVIA STILL MISSES ME
>BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
>HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
>YOU SEE IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS TERRIBLE
>>
>>83330609
>implying black Watchdog suits would look good aboard the Skullship
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.