[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
o/ love storytime: Legends of the Dark Knight v1 part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 110
Series: Legends of the Dark Knight v1
>from Wiki
>Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, commonly referred to as simply Legends of the Dark Knight is a DC comic book featuring Batman. It was launched in 1989 with the popularity of the Batman movie, following on from Frank Miller's Batman: Year One. It differs from other Batman titles in that it has constantly rotating creative teams, and the stories are not necessarily part of the current events of the other Batman comics. Initially the title was promoted as running only stand alone self-contained five issue stories of graphic novel quality. However, after issue 20, stories of different lengths started to appear. While some stories have tied in with the other titles, generally this has not been the case

Arc: Shaman(#1-#5) by Denny O'Neil and Edward Hannigan

I had done Prey, which is one of my favorite Batman stories, a while ago, so I thought lets do the whole comic.

Part 1 — Shaman(#1-5) >>83230254
Part 2 — Gothic(#6-10) and Prey(#11)

Part 3: Prey(continued) (#12 - 15)

Issue 12
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
We trly 90s now
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Only $219.95
>>
>>
>>
>>
Apparently there was a sequel to Son of the Demon
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Issue 14
>>
>>
>>
>>83280798
bump
>>
>>
>>
Thanks for posting, LoTDK is criminally overlooked

This is probably the definitive Hugo Strange story for me, but that's really not saying much.
>>
>>
>>
>>83281946
Yeah I can only think of like two Strange stories off the top of my head, the Gotham Knights arc and some arc from the 70s
>>
>>
>>83282085
The Englehart/Rodgers Detective run was fucking fanstastic.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83282128
I'll have to check it out. Hopefully Englehart keeps his fetishes to himself for the most part.
>>
>>
>>83282227
I haven't read anything else by him, but it is pretty much the groundwork for The Animated Series.
>>
>>
>>83282279
bump
>>
>>83284333
>>
>>83281095
>>83281108
>the towel stays on
>>
>>83281240
I forgot that the doll had the cowl on
>>
sorry /co/mrades, had an emergency
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
The "90's are too dark" was an idea there from the beginning.

I wonder if DC will ever publish a Dick Sprang-stye Batman without the ironic nostalgia of '66.
>>
>>83282188
He looks like a gorilla in the first panel.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83281451
>Saturday night on /co/
>>
Prey is done.

I'll probably finish reading Venom tonight and post it. However I have to pack for really long trip.
>>
>>83288860
thanks op
>>
>>83288590
>purgatory
>>
>>83288902
thank you, hope you don't die on your trip
>>
>>83281637
Batman punched night scourge so hard he turned into that meme of the guy with the misshapen head.
>>
>>83288902
great storytime, OP. Please don't become an hero
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 110

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.