[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ love storytime: Legends of the Dark Knight v1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 130
Series: Legends of the Dark Knight v1
>from Wiki
>Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, commonly referred to as simply Legends of the Dark Knight is a DC comic book featuring Batman. It was launched in 1989 with the popularity of the Batman movie, following on from Frank Miller's Batman: Year One. It differs from other Batman titles in that it has constantly rotating creative teams, and the stories are not necessarily part of the current events of the other Batman comics. Initially the title was promoted as running only stand alone self-contained five issue stories of graphic novel quality. However, after issue 20, stories of different lengths started to appear. While some stories have tied in with the other titles, generally this has not been the case

Arc: Shaman(#1-#5) by Denny O'Neil and Edward Hannigan

I had done Prey, which is one of my favorite Batman stories, a while ago, so I thought lets do the whole comic.
>>
>>
>>83230254
Over a hundred issues?
>>
>>
>>83230282
Maybe. The Invincible guys did it.

I may skip the crossover issues.
>>
>>
>>
>>83230316
Based brOP
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83230361
Well I may take haituses
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Issue 2
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83230254
Why dont you storytime something good instead YOU STUOID NIGGER ASS FAGGOT
>>
>>
>>83231442
It's actually one of the better latter-day Denny O'Neil stories.

But SUCK A BAG OF DICKS ANON and all that
>>
>>
End issue 2.

I have ot be somewhere, but I will try to finish this arc late night.
>>
really enjoyed Prey, Snow, and Gothic
>>
>>83231585
Thanks.
>>
>>83230254
I have these issues. I had originally bought #2 through #5 some months ago. Got #1 for $2.00 at a local con last Staruday. Also picked up WIld Dog #1 for $1.00.
>>
>>83231585
thank
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83235020
yay
>>
Was this the one where the essence of Batman was some kind of demon that imbued itself into a criminal, and Robin was a little kid possessed by a similar demon?

I've been looking for that story for years and I don't remember what it's called.
>>
Loving this. Thanks OP!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This feels like the perfect mixture of Miller's dark knight and batman '66. Like, the batman is dropped in a shitty world and he knows it, but he still manages to fight against it like it was so black and white. And the Alfred is like a perfect valet/homebase. And the colors are so vibrant.
>>
>>
>>83235661
That was the great thing about this series; different creators could do different interpreations
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83230346
he's so pretty in the last panel

yes homo
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
One day 4chan will allow multi-file upload. That day Storytimes will be more common.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Literally the best cape title ever
fite me irl fgt
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83236319
>>83236336
fucking batman
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>83236897
yay
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
End of arc.

Probably do Gothic next morning if I could not muster up any excitemnt for Apocalypse.
>>
>>83237326
Thanks op
>>
Last month's storytime of The Question's made me crave for more Denny O'Neil. Thanks a million, OP.
>>
>>83239487
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 130

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.