[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know funkos suck, but I'm really tempted to get this when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Twitter2a8f28a.jpg (128 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Twitter2a8f28a.jpg
128 KB, 500x357
I know funkos suck, but I'm really tempted to get this when it drops.
>>
File: CAStripPop.jpg (255 KB, 630x715) Image search: [Google]
CAStripPop.jpg
255 KB, 630x715
>>83194959
>>
>>83195154
For me, it started with a Michonne figure.
>>
>>83195154
That's how it started for me, i first think ''these are stupid'' ,then i see the Mad Moxxi one and The Howard the Duck one.I know there's a Buffy one now, so fuck.
>>
>>83195154
>kate leth actually made a funny comic
Huh.
>>
I just gave up. They're making more and more of these things that I want.
>>
File: Space-Ghost-Funko-Pop.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Space-Ghost-Funko-Pop.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>83196274

Case in point.
>>
>>83196291
Also.
>>
>>83196342

And furthermore.
>>
File: Civil War Spidey.png (113 KB, 295x317) Image search: [Google]
Civil War Spidey.png
113 KB, 295x317
>>83196357

And this too.
>>
I bought arkham scarecrow then i saw a deal any3 for 20 bucks now i got 2 batmans, joker,slimer,creature from the black lagoon, agent smith, bucky, smaug and a mini shaun of the dead
>>
>>83196342
Shiiiit. And I said I was done after Elvis Stitch. >>83196357
>>
File: Funko+Pop-Dark+Crystal[1].jpg (61 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Funko+Pop-Dark+Crystal[1].jpg
61 KB, 400x400
I don't personally understand the blanket hate for Pops. The ones that aren't based on live action human characters usually aren't bad, even sometimes good.
I am going to buy the shit out of these little niggers
>>
>>83196435

LABYRINTH WHEN?
>>
I don't want to end up with a wall of these, but Cosmo doesn't really have any figures, you know?
>>
>>83196435
I personally prefer the Mystery Minis. I generally refuse to buy them though since they're stupid expensive for blind boxes.
>>
>>83196435
The eyes and the way a lot of them look the same with a different coat of paint is what makes me not like them.
I'm also just not a fan of the big heads small bodies thing personally.
>>
Best girl when?
>>
>>83195154
I have 2 friends that this happened to them

I got a few for birthday and Christmas so I try not to buy any of them since I have actual statues mostly anime

But I got Roger rabbit and Jessica rabbit and the only one I bought are dick dastardly and muttly
>>
>>83196435
Most hate here comes from the fact the animu shit looks better.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.