[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Marvel is owned by Disney >they're animated films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Marvel is owned by Disney
>they're animated films are shit outside of Big Hero 6
>DC has made better animated films than the company owned by DISNEY

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>82530083
While DC is at the mercy of WB/Snyder regarding live action movies. They atleast attain some sort of control in the animation department.
>>
Most of the recent DC animated movies have been shit.

I doubt we'll get another Under the Red Hood.
>>
>>82523846
>they're animated films are shit outside of Big Hero 6

That's what when you leave animated films in charge.

Also Big Hero 6 was shit.
>>
>>82530415
>what when
what *happens when

Also meant to quote OP.
>>
Zootopia has hauled in 933 million dollars and it's still in theaters. I don't think Disney's too concerned with DC's direct-to-DVD features.
>>
File: duck-amuck.jpg (49 KB, 620x450) Image search: [Google]
duck-amuck.jpg
49 KB, 620x450
>>82530083
Disney has always been shit compared to WB.
>>
File: fantasia night on bald mountain.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fantasia night on bald mountain.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>82532048

That's apples and oranges. Looney Tunes never had feature films apart from short compilations and the shitty SpaceJam. Meanwhile Disney's individually released shorts were shit but their feature films (and short segments inside features) were amazing.
>>
File: Coned-2.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
Coned-2.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1688
>>82532048
Is that why Loony Tunes is becoming less and less relevant and Micky and co. steals their thunder?
>>
>>82530314
Batman vs Robin and the Aquaman movies were meh, but I liked the rest. And even those were leagues ahead of most of the Marvel movies.
>>
>>82530083
Because DC has actual good adaptable stories. There's a reason why DC has all the legendary Elsewords/trades.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.