[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we talk about the leaked Civil War footage? Or spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: x gonna give it to ya.png (1 MB, 1405x659) Image search: [Google]
x gonna give it to ya.png
1 MB, 1405x659
So can we talk about the leaked Civil War footage? Or spoilers since it's out in Europe?

What's the procedure here?
>>
yes, just use spoiler tags on everything
>>
>>82304417
Widow looks completely out of place.

And Rhodey should have been bigger, needed more weapons.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!aEgkBIIC!L-FAGV5gePJqSy_1CHNiKNxV1FR1Os8a740AWlzMk-Y
Here's the airport fight link.
>>
>>82304519
timestamp
>>
that scene was BASED, lived up to all of my childhood hopes and dreams about live action capeshit, this is what we need in our superhero movies
>>
File: 1411601673011.png (360 KB, 801x637) Image search: [Google]
1411601673011.png
360 KB, 801x637
>>82304634

>Dat non-cgi mask
>>
The airport fight scene made me really hyped for the Spiderman movie. I want an entire movie of this shit.
>>
>>82304693

The worst CGI, from I've seen, is Tony's head on that Iron Man suit. I don't know why that looks so bad or why they didn't just shoot that scene with an actual costume.
>>
This is a spoiler thread, why are they deleting unspoilered posts in here?
>>
>>82304693
Honestly, they could have put more into the CGI budget. It was very noticeable at times. Floating heads were probably the worst of it
>>
>>82304417
Eurofags watched the movie?
>>
>>82305133
Comes out today.
>>
>>82305133
Ausfag here, we got it yesterday
>>
>>82304853

> I don't know why that looks so bad or why they didn't just shoot that scene with an actual costume.

They did. It's probably the fake green screen behind his head that looks weird.
>>
>>82305133
HUEHUEHUEHUE here, watched today.
>>
There's not much to discuss.
A fuckload of people are avoiding spoilers, very few countries have seen it yet, only rip we have is the airport fight which doesn't have too much story.
Gonna have to wait a bit more.
>>
>>82304519
Thanks.
>>
Anyone got pics of proto-Spidey before Stark gives him the new suit?
>>
Airport scene was fucking crazy. Everyone got focus. All dem match ups. And of course giANTS
>>
>>82307120
Nah, all we have for now is the airport scene and post-credits.
>>
>>82307120
It's just basic red and blue pyjamas with black swimming goggles over a plain red mask. Tony comments on how hard it must be for him to see through them and Pete says it makes things easier by reducing how much he has to take in because of his enhanced senses.
>>
Just got back from a midnight screening, AMA
>>
>>82307298
What did you think about Zemo's plan?
Did you feel like Spidey was shoehorned?
What did you think of the ending?
>>
I saw it tonight, it was fantastic. I was so impressed by the newly introduced characters - Spider-Man was probably the best, but both Black Panther and Zemo were great too. It's by far the best Marvel movie.
>>
>>82307569
Not even the same guy but I'm the same. Zemo was Lex done right I suppose, since he had a motive and a goal. Still felt a bit needless but I loved it regardless.
Absolutely not. Spider-Man fits in pretty well considering why he's brought in.
My only really unease. i felt it just kind of.. stopped. I like and get where they've left it but I think it's just that last shot of a weirdly lit Steve didn't look right to me.
>>
>>82307678
>Absolutely not. Spider-Man fits in pretty well considering why he's brought in.
But how did Tony know it was Peter from the candid footage?

>My only really unease. i felt it just kind of.. stopped. I like and get where they've left it but I think it's just that last shot of a weirdly lit Steve didn't look right to me.
Same, I agree. I can't say I liked them putting Bucky back under either.
>>
What are the after credits?
>>
>>82305133
Southeast Asia, got it three days ago.
>>
>>82307739
I'm pretty sure he did a bit more than look at candid shots. He's been studying Spidey, like collecting samples. The candid were just the best visuals he had probably beyond fucking graphs and numbers and triangulating ETC.
And I suppose it'll be so they can have him out of other movies until they need him for Infinity War. It's.. ech, I'll take it.

>>82307771
Bucky get's put back on the ice until they can cure his mind control. Black Panther has funded a new Avengers base in Wakanda.
End is Spider-Man nursing his wounds, cracking jokes and fucking about with his gauntlet. He manages to turn on some Stark computer display and it shows the Spidey-Symbol.
>>
>>82307739
He needs a new arm.
>>
>>82307569
I thought Zemo's plan was pretty interesting, only real quibble is that it could have been made clearer that he didn't get the footage of Howard and his wife dying until he got to the base - since I noticed a lot of people confused about it in the foyer.

Spidey felt like a natural fit, only complaint is that nobody grilled Tony's ass about the new unregistered "enhanced human" running about - though I have the feeling it'll be in a deleted scene.

Ending was 10/10 besides Tony not crumpling up and throwing away Steve's letter. Having him so calm and okay with it after the whole "murderous rampage" thing felt kinda odd.

I also really wish T'Challa had just ripped Zeemo's head off, I'm fucking tired of heroes deciding "oh no I can't kill you for being a horrible monster because then I would be a horrible monster too" so fucking much. It's easily in my top five hated tropes.
>>
>>82307771
The first one is Bucky being refrozen in Wakanda, and a discussion between Cap and Black Panther.

Second one is Spider-Man in his room talking about how a guy named Steve beat him up. He turns on a bracelet Stark has given him and a Spider computer display lights up.
>>
>>82307859
>spoiler
That worked so well in this movie though, because the sense of loss or vengeance (or "avenging") is present in all the main players. BP was straight-up no-nonsense kill your ass until he say that was the path Zemo had taken. Plus, Zemo surviving gives us a chance for based Thunderbolts.
>>
>>82304417
>Widow front and center

Fucking Joss had something to do with this, I bet.
>>
>>82307771
1st one is Bucky being rehabilitated in a Wakandan medical facility. Steve and T'Challa are there too. Bucky decides it's best for him to be put back on ice.

2nd one is Peter in his bedroom when the Spider-Signal goes off.

>>82307841
I mean yeah of course Tony could track him down with all his resources. Just wasn't made THAT clear, I mean.

>>82307859
>I also really wish T'Challa had just ripped Zeemo's head off, I'm fucking tired of heroes deciding "oh no I can't kill you for being a horrible monster because then I would be a horrible monster too" so fucking much. It's easily in my top five hated tropes.
But it worked towards T'Challa as a character. Plus at least Zemo isn't dead
>>
>>82307933
With the utmost respect do you really think they could justify extending a scene with justifying how TONY STARK with his VAST AND GLORIOUS NETWORK OF RESOURCES, now with GOVERNMENT BACKING figured out he was Spider-Man.
Hell for all we know Tony had a drone on Spider-Man and followed him home. It's that trope of "You don't need it explained because you know it could be done".
>>
>>82307943
>Bait.
It's no fun when you're on the shit end of the stick, eh, fucker?
>>
>>82304417

I like how Tony and Rhodey's armors are diverging.
>>
>>82307899
I still really hated it tbqh, because I fundamentally disagree with the premise that getting revenge on someone who murdered your father and dozens of other innocents is wrong. He had every right to kill him right there and walk away guilt free knowing he'd done nothing wrong, and I think being the only guy in the film to do so would have been more interesting than taking the high road like Steve.

I'm just really sick of revenge getting portrayed as inherently corruptive or evil in general though.
>>
>>82308090
>I'm just really sick of revenge getting portrayed as inherently corruptive or evil in general though.
Then I get why you had a problem with this movie, but to me it was fine.
>>
>>82308032
Why?
It's 63 positives versus 3 rotten, and i've watched the movie, it's quite nice.
>>
>>82307859
>I also really wish T'Challa had just ripped Zeemo's head off, I'm fucking tired of heroes deciding "oh no I can't kill you for being a horrible monster because then I would be a horrible monster too" so fucking much. It's easily in my top five hated tropes.
>forgetting that T'Challa says Wakandan's believe your life continues after you die
He didn't want Zemo to get his 72 virgins
>>
Why did Tony go off at Pete after the airport fight?
>>
>>82307933
Tbqh I feel like both options would be interesting in their own way, and I'm fine with Zeemo getting permanently removed from the MCU.

He's had his focus movie that did him justice, anything eafter that which isn't equally big would just devalue him as a character to me.
>>
>>82308075
Isn't Rhodey still using the old Mk 2?
>>
>>82308192
>I'm fine with Zeemo getting permanently removed from the MCU.
Get out.
>>
>>82308162

He didn't, he just told him to go home before he got himself hurt.
>>
>>82308162
He was worried that his inexperience would get him seriously injured or killed.
It was actually nice.
>>
>>82304417
im in asia, seen it already, what do you want to know OP

the leak is legit
>>
>>82308162
He's just a kid. Tony wanted him to calm down and not get hurt.
>>
File: shig.jpg (69 KB, 464x354) Image search: [Google]
shig.jpg
69 KB, 464x354
>>82307904
>>82308032
Why am I laughing at such sadness and despair?
>>
>>82308162
Because he was freaked out at how much the fight had escalated out of his controls, and was worried about Peter - who he'd told to keep his distance and focus on webbing up the others, rather than fist fighting them.
>>
>>82308251
Schadenfreude
>>
>>82308251
I don't want to say it but maybe he was a fan of another movie about two super-friends fighting each other.
>>
>>82308198

Nah, it's like a hybrid of the MKII and the MKIII in terms of bulkyness (the MKII has fatter legs for instance).

While Tony's personal armros have been getting more formfitting with each iteration.
>>
>went to see it with three friends
>literally all three complained that it wasn't "fun" and that "it got too far up its own ass" and that they thought it was dumb how the fight kept escalating

I previously respected these people but I'm seriously questioning their taste in cinema and general intellect after this.

Like holy fuck how did they find a film like CW confusing and boring
>>
>>82307569
didnt know zemos true intentions to the end but he was built up very well, he was introduced in like the first 10 minutes doing his own thing

spidey fit in very well but the way they get him felt a bit sudden, widow tells stark she "knows someone" referring to panther and stark says "me too". next scene hes at aunt mays flirting with her waiting for peter to come home. he certainly fits in very well but the way start just jumped there was weird, considering he flew back from europe to nj then back to europe in like 10minutes movie time

ending was good, thanks to the movie i am very hyped for a panther movie and spidey movie which is next after dr strange.. i have a feeling we will see a few avengers in the panther movie considering they all ended up in wakanda
>>
>>82308251
Keep laughing, you miserable failed abortion, we'll see who has the last laugh when your precious Civil Park Fight crumbles.
Critics are starting to open their eyes and see the truth, Civil War was the last nail on Marvel Studios' coffin.
>>
>>82308355
>wasn't fun
>too far up it's own ass
anon your 'friends' might be retarded or went to see another movie
>>
File: 1459123006581.jpg (49 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1459123006581.jpg
49 KB, 625x626
>>82308387
>>
>>82308383
>ending was good, thanks to the movie i am very hyped for a panther movie
They seem to be really going for full-on afrofuturist Wakanda which is nice.
>>
>>82308395
The weirdest thing is that it was a triple bill, and they loved the first two - so I don't get how they found it boring compared to TWS, or how they were confused after having just rewatched the previous fucking films.

They even laughed at the jokes more than they did for TWS, so I've no idea why it wasn't funny enough for them compared to it either!
>>
>>82307739
stark has been as he said "active duty non combatant" since sokovia, so he has had a lot of time

he has probably been felicity of the avengers for the past months, so chances are he caught wind of spidey but then realised he was actually just trying to help. the caught footage of spidey shows him jumping infront of a car and catching it, so that certainly woudl have got his eye. He must have realized early on that this guy was just trying to help. With stark tech and free time its pretty easy to imagine he figured out who parker was
>>
>>82307911
widow was very good in the movie to be honest, i had no qualms with her at all, she wasnt useless and didn't take up unnecessary screen time
>>
>http://www.indiewire.com/article/captain-america-civil-war-review-marvel-chris-evans

>"Civil War," bursting with fun characters and drawing from a rich mythology, is also the most convincing proof yet that the MCU can compromise just about everywhere. For Marvel, a studio that essentially uses the same score on every movie and fired Edgar Wright from "Ant-Man" because his creative vision deviated from party lines, compromise has become an aesthetic unto itself.

>That's never been more evident than it is in "Civil War," especially during the fight scenes. Marvel has always excelled at expressing character through action, and so it stands to reason that the characters suffer if the action becomes less expressive. The combat in "Civil War" is so clumsy that it actually undercuts the drama. The justification behind many of the film's tiffs are hard to believe as it is, but only when the characters actually drop the gloves does it get hard to remember why they're fighting.

>Watching "Civil War," it's easy to understand why the MCU is so hung up on the fight in New York — it's the franchise's only great action sequence. Joss Whedon's visceral understanding of cinematic geometry and his symphonic flair for choreographing movement allowed that marquee set-piece to galvanize the separate threads of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into a unified whole. On the contrary, every action beat in "Civil War" is such a discrete hodgepodge of close-ups and medium shots that they might as well exist in a vacuum — at times, this feels like the first movie ever made entirely out of gifs. The problem becomes gallingly clear during a battle royale in which more than a dozen different superheroes square off on an airport tarmac.
>>
>>82308546
>Not only does the flabbergasting lack of wide shots completely diminish the scale of the fight — it's like the Russo brothers forgot half of their lenses at homes — but it also limits the action to one plane at a time. It doesn't help that the factions feel so arbitrarily determined. Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) gets to have a handful of great moments, but not even he seems to know why he's trying to make life difficult for Tony Stark.

>On the other hand, it makes perfect sense that teenage Spider-Man (Tom Holland) is so endearingly overeager just to be there. But the Russo brothers can't juggle two slivers of parallel action — 100% of their attention is focused on the foreground at all times — let alone smoothly re-introduce an iconic Marvel character in the middle of a massive brawl. Holland's precocious zip makes him a wonderful Spidey, just as Chadwick Boseman's stoic strength suggests that his Black Panther will have no trouble carrying his own movie, but just because these new characters feel right in this world doesn't mean that they're provided a proper place in this movie. When the action cuts to either one of them, Captain America and Iron Man suddenly feel a million miles away, and "Civil War" dissolves into nothing more than an advertisement for the MCU's next round of spin-offs. There's no room for context in these shots, just bodies.

>It's hard to believe that Tony Stark is being eaten up by something that happened in a different movie if you can't connect two things that happen in the same scene. It's all just empty talk, and "Civil War" becomes a civic lesson that's punctuated by one-liners and explosions. The bigger these movies become, the smaller they feel. The more aggressively they reach for greatness, the more clearly they prove that its beyond their grasp. Marvel movies don't get much better than this. The trouble is, they don't want to.
>>
>>82308546
>Edgar Wright

I thought we were glad he was off ant man, i remember his ideas for the movie came out and they were fucking shit
>>
>>82308546
>>82308592
>indiewire
I should've stopped reading there
Clumsy? Lack of wide shots? I think you need to watch a movie before reviewing it.
>>
>>82308546
>someone actually thinks the final fight in the avengers was good

holy shit what

it was a fucking crapfest, even ultron had a better big, final fight
>>
>>82308546
>>Watching "Civil War," it's easy to understand why the MCU is so hung up on the fight in New York — it's the franchise's only great action sequence. Joss Whedon's visceral understanding of cinematic geometry and his symphonic flair for choreographing movement allowed that marquee set-piece to galvanize the separate threads of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into a unified whole.

is this joss
>>
>>82308546
>Joss Whedon's visceral understanding of cinematic geometry and his symphonic flair for choreographing movement allowed that marquee set-piece to galvanize the separate threads of the Marvel Cinematic Universe into a unified whole
Whedon is that you?
>>
>>82308546
>MCU is so hung up on the fight in New York — it's the franchise's only great action sequence
Really? Every action sequence on Phase 2 easily blow it off the water.
>>
>>82308623
>Evil Pym
>No Janet
>>
>>82308625
Where are the wide shots then?
>>
>>82308702
TWS had terrible action. Fucking awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPOl6EjbWg#t=97

It's like the review says, the Russos are only capable of filming one thing at a time, so you get all these weird cuts back and forth on whoever is moving.
>>
>>82308720
I distinctly remember a good few wide shots beyond the charge attack. There was a nice few showing the multiple combat. Hell, Giant-Man let them pump a ton in.
>>
>>82308090
I'm split about it. On one hand, it would have been a bit harsh for BP to slice Zemo's face off after hearing his relatable story. But on the the other hand, I liked how BP was set up as being rougher than the other avengers. He was probably my favourite character in the film because he felt like the least disneyfied character
>>
>>82308818
A wide shot on a giant dude is just a medium shot.
>>
File: 1459443802254.png (289 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
1459443802254.png
289 KB, 381x424
>>82308811
>posts one decent fight scene out of a movie with good fight scenes
>"fucking awful"
Even if you believe this, see Civil War. It's better in every aspect
>>
>>82308842
They aren't putting the brakes on BP and Wakanda, which is good. The Wakandans want none of your bullshit and they play by their own rules.
>>
>Wanda is now even lonelier than before
Hardest life, second only to Bucky.
>>
>>82308480
Turns out your friends liked the movie, they're just making it seem like the movie was bad because they actually don't like you.

Your bros are dumping you.
>>
>>82304519
Why didn't Team Iron Man just destroy the Quinjet at the start of the fight? Then Team Cap would have nowhere to run to
>>
>>82309277
Team Iron Man was using the Quinjet as improvised bait.
>>
File: 1459518432201.jpg (31 KB, 594x720) Image search: [Google]
1459518432201.jpg
31 KB, 594x720
>>82309207
>those shots of Wanda in a straightjacket
I never expected to feel this sad
>>
>>82309207
>only white female in a nation full of Wakandan's
We all know how this is gonna end
>>
>>82309310
Well it worked, Team Cap was all right there. They could at least sabotaged it so it couldn't take off if they wanted it as bait.
>Cap and Bucky make it to the Quinjet
>Can't take off
>Friday initiate remote lockdown of the jet
>Team Cap wins
>>
>>82309355
Yeah.
Cap will fill her with freedom to mark his territory.
>>
File: brain problems.png (14 KB, 558x389) Image search: [Google]
brain problems.png
14 KB, 558x389
>>82309371
Fuck, I meant Team Iron Man, obviously.
>>
>>82309372
In a perfect world
>>
>>82304417
TEAM CGI
>>
>>82309354
Why can't she just use her powers to tear it off?
>>
>>82308090
>>82308842
Zemo was going to kill himself to pussy out of the consequences like every other school shooter.

T'Challa wasn't going to give him the luxury.
>>
File: 1459286788522.gif (4 MB, 470x200) Image search: [Google]
1459286788522.gif
4 MB, 470x200
>>82309421
Someone's gotta keep her warm for Vision.
>>
>>82309428
>powers functions through moving her hands
>can't move her hands
>>
>>82309430
>to pussy out of the consequences
It wasn't that at all. He had already won. His family were dead. He had nothing left to do.
>>
File: 1459929903275.jpg (11 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1459929903275.jpg
11 KB, 325x244
>>82309430
>post yfw "The living aren't done with you yet"
>>
File: 1461796099049.png (616 KB, 699x480) Image search: [Google]
1461796099049.png
616 KB, 699x480
>>82307859
>I also really wish T'Challa had just ripped Zeemo's head off,
>wanting Marvel to kill another villain
>>
>>82308546
>>82308592

Oh, boy, there is so much wrong with this review...
>>
>>82304417
Wasn't war machine cripple?
>>
>>82309594
Wait until someone posts the one /tv/ are currently waging losing their shit about on both sides
>>
>>82309599
Iron Man made robo-helpers for him like Bruce did in TDKR.
>>
>>82309519
I WAS SO HARD
>>
>>82308546
>fired Edgar Wright from "Ant-Man" because his creative vision deviated from party lines
And also because he had been dragging his heels for like 10 fucking years.. Stopped reading there.
>>
>>82309688
SO
FUCKING
HARD
>>
>>82309519
Did you read that as aggressive? I thought there was some sympathy there, even.
>>
>>82304417
Can we just appreciate the age of special effects we live in? This image almost has me believing Spider-Man is shorter than Iron Man.
>>
>>82309741
I actually took a mix, with the aggressive "you've gotta face up to your crimes" aspect being strongest.
>>
>>82309355
actually isnt wanda literally the only white girl there now?
>>
File: whitest man no more.jpg (21 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
whitest man no more.jpg
21 KB, 425x425
>>82309890
>whitest girl in wakanda
>>
>>82309866
If Everett Ross is used as a villain in the BP film I think Zemo might get a non-antagonist role.
>>
>>82309594
What exactly is wrong with it?
>>
>>82309920
>Everett Ross
that's not Ulysses Klaw
>>
>>82309920
Everett's one of T'Challa's buddies in the comics though.
>>
>>82308293
You're as bad as he is.
>>
>Cap, Falcon, Hawkeye, Wanda and Scott are all on the run.
>Bucky is on ice and being fixed by Wakandan geniuses.
>T'Challa is chilling in Wakanda waiting for his movie.
>Black Widow pulled a disappearing act to evade capture.
>Vision, Tony and Rhodey are hanging out back in Fort Loser (formerly known as the Avengers HQ)
>Zemo is waiting for the Thunderbolts movie and his head sock.

Lot of interesting changes to the status quo on this one.
>>
>>82309438
Clint can. His family too :3
>>
>>82310005
>replies to an old and forgotten post that deliberately side-steps the issue by only implying it
did.. did you just want that (You) I'm giving you?
>>
>>82310032
And by 15 minutes into Infinity War part one none of it will matter.
>>
>>82310101
The Accords will matter in all phase 3 Earth movies though.
>>
is civil war online yet?
>>
>>82309920
i dont know why he would be a villian

he is just a un guy who wants to stop bad guys

to the world winter solider was a bad guy
>>
>>82309920
Surely you don't think Everett will be a bad guy
>>
>>82308355
What did they think of BvS?
>>
>>82308811
>TWS had terrible action
>post one of the best action scene from entire MCU
>>
>>82308443
>>82307904
You seem mad.
>>
Wanna know why I really like this movie?
I couldn't choose a side. I agreed with both Team IronMan and Team Cap. I'm so glad that the movie didn't show preferences for one side of the war.
>>
>>82304417
Why the fuck is Spider-Man 95% CGI in this movie? Like Jesus yeah it looks good in action but he sticks out like a sore thumb more than Iron Man.
>>
>>82311671
Because there's no way to make Spiderman with practical effects except when he's just standing somewhere.
>>
>>82311618
>I couldn't choose a side
Really? Because I fucking could. Team Tony was retarded and refused to listen the whole fucking time.
The Accords were proven to be retarded in this very film, when Zemo was able to infiltrate a high security facility and interview the Taskforce's most high priority target they had. Definitely need the oversight of people like that
>>
>>82311727
He's CG when he's standing and walking. Look at OP's screenshot or download the leak. It's so bad, especially when the actual fight scenes he's in are so good.

The only time he's not CG is when he's laying on the floor after getting BTFO
>>
>>82304519
I download and see rar it do not open in my video player what do i do is this a virus
>>
>>82311869
Are you retarded anon, it's a RAR, extract the video file from it.
>>
>>82311869
Open the .rar you retard. If the .rar has a .exe in it, don't open THAT, THAT might be a virus. If it has an .mp4 or .avi, then it's a video and should be safe to play.
>>
Fucking shit,
I really do not want this piece of shit to be successful
Marvel doesn't deserve this
>>
Can someone explain Pym's science?
Does turning into giAnt man makes everything slow for you?
>>
File: pymgrowth.png (2 MB, 1237x956) Image search: [Google]
pymgrowth.png
2 MB, 1237x956
>>82312157
Pym Particles are Marvel's speedforce. They can do whatever the writers want them to and have whatever side-effects they want.
>>
>>82312157
Newton's second law of motion. Although I would've expected the amount of acceleration and force to scale up with the increase in mass.
>>
>>82312157
They Pym particles weren't really designed to grow the user, it was like a side effect. It puts a lot of strain on the body, so the user tended to move slower. Its why Hank didn't use the growth power unless they needed it.
>>
>>82304749
Yes! So much hype
>>
File: zemo.jpg (222 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
zemo.jpg
222 KB, 900x1338
>>82310032
>Zemo is waiting for the Thunderbolts movie and his head sock.
I seriously just need to see a fucking image of his costume in this movie. Is it at all like the comic ones? I need some hideous pink, purple, and/or furry animal print.
>>
>>82304417
Its not DC so the mods really don't care.
>>
>>82312454
He's in his civvies for the whole movie.
>>
>>82312477
They deleted a thread I made for not spoilering, plus this from earlier.
>>82304634
>>
The quality was great, especially for a cam. I can only hope the full cam will be as good as that leak.

The crowd was annoying though. They giggled at every little thing
>>
>>82312491
Oh fuck that, hopefully his personality makes up for it. At this point I have no faith in Marvel pulling off a decent villain. It happens so rarely.
>>
>>82312596
he basically wins at the end and lives through it
I personally think he turned out pretty good. They changed quite a lot about him, but the Xanatos mastermind aspect of him got preserved really well.
>>
>>82312643
Awesome. I'm assuming they're going with Zemo Jr moreso than Zemo Sr? Unless he got defrosted from WW2 or something.
>>
>>82312498
>They giggled at every little thing

Wow. Enjoyment. How awful.
>>
>>82312737
Yes. Definitely Helmut.
>>
>>82312765
No, the problem is that you can't hear some of the dialogue.
>>
>>82309704
Not to mention his script was apparently stuffed to the fucking brim with useless characters and apparently the only thing that made it "Ant-Man" was the suit and powers. Nothing else resembled the comics and characters at all.
>>
>>82307859
dcfag detected
>>
>>82312864
>eight convict helpers
>shitty-ass love triangle between Scott, Paxton, and Maggie
I don't care that it might've had better jokes, that shit is just horrible.
>>
File: killme.jpg (11 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
11 KB, 350x420
>>82312498
>crowd was annoying
>saw CW yesterday
>shit this is aweso--
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA his from Brooklyn
> HAHAHAHA ant man so slow in big form xdd
> HAHAHAHA Vision missed the hawk man xdd
> HAHAHA captain virgin got kissed xdd
>mfw
I'll never ever go to the cinemas ever again
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>82313157
>watching these movies on release
>not waiting 2 weeks until all the kids and autists have already watched it to see it in peace
>>
My only real big complaint about the movie is that Crossbones blows himself up

MCU needs to get better with that aspect of their villains.
>>
huh
>>
>>82310032
>Cap no longer has his shield.

Pretty large changes though with Scott. Dude became clean and has a good job with Pym and now he's a full-blown vigilante.
>>
>>82313934
yeah... i felt he was kinda wasted like that

perhaps grillo didnt get along with people or something cos they could have easily made it so he threw a bomb or something and sw tried to contain the blast then the same shit happened..

hey
do we know what the fuck grillo was actualyl stealing? was it just some generic bio weapon or is it something more
>>
>>82315053

Looks like generic bio shit. He never did answer Cap's question though, his suit however was awesome. Great intro piece.
>>
>>82313934
Honestly, I think HYDRA in the movies is one and done.
Would have preferred him to be a recurring merc though who offers his services to other villains for revenge.
>>
File: 1430943195554.png (727 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1430943195554.png
727 KB, 1024x768
>>82312043
eat it up cuck, Marvel does it again
>>
>>82315053

>he was kinda wasted

I don't know, Grillo is a god but that character didn't really have much to him if they weren't going to kill Cap off at the end. Keeping him alive would serve no purpose.

These have to be movies first and comic stories second. Bad guys die in movies, it's called proper dramatic resolution. The fact that they managed to justify Zemo surviving is impressive, but that's a rare case.
>>
>>82312221
Fuck that would be the scariest shit
>>
>>82312221
Who's the other guy?
>>
>>82315265
Absorbing Man
>>
>>82310241
Doctor Strange is essentially a prequel, likely taking place before even the first Avengers film.
>>
>>82315134
>Bad guys die in movies, it's called proper dramatic resolution.
That's some shitty reasoning, namefag. This is why almost all the villains in the MCU are so paper thin. Well besides the cookie cutter humor.

They never get a chance to develop as characters if they die within the 2 hour time span of their life cycle. All they can ever be is formulaic plot conflicts.

Villains like Netflix Wilson Fisk are great because we watched him develop into the man that will be Kingpin. And he wasn't killed off at the end of season 1 or season 2.
>>
I hope Michael Douglas doesn't die before IW and that he's actually in IW.
I want science shenanigans with him, Tony, Bruce and Pete fanboying out
>>
>>82318352
I'd like Pym to be as patronizing to Tony as Tony is to everyone else:

>Hey Dr. Pym, can I get some of them shrinking particles?
>What for, Stark? Aren't you small enough already? Why won't you go sit in the corner and create a death-bot?
>>
File: civilwar-cap-c1e08[1].jpg (250 KB, 1200x925) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-cap-c1e08[1].jpg
250 KB, 1200x925
Meanwhile, a new pair of chink posters.
>>
File: civilwar-iron-man-08a45[2].jpg (246 KB, 1200x925) Image search: [Google]
civilwar-iron-man-08a45[2].jpg
246 KB, 1200x925
>>82318612
>>
>>82318616
Where's Webhead?

Also, why is there the same towers and terminals at both sides?
>>
>>82318612
>that tiny Scott
>Hawkeye isn't even look at them

Glorious.

>>82318616
What are you even looking at, Natasha?
>>
>>82318612
>>82318616
>Scott just sitting on Cap's shoulder
>>
>>82305133

Umad, Americunt?
>>
>>82308546
>fired Edgar Wright from "Ant-Man" because his creative vision deviated from party lines

No they fired him because after repeated delays which they were very lenient with including making changes to the majority of phase 2 to accommodate Antmans schedule he refused to make alterations to reflect this. Hes kind of a cunt.
>>
>>82318616

>Duel-wielding batons

naaw
>>
>>82308592
>>82308546
The thing with this review is that it would honestly have made sense if it compared it to a better movie. Some characters are seemingly shoehorned in and the fights are a bit choppy here and there.

But they compare it to Whedon, who's even worse at BOTH these things.

Heck, when Hakeye/Widow are fighting in the foreground, Bucky and Panther are doing it in the background with a similarly complex choreography.

Meanwhile in the AoU boat, Iron Man and Ultron are punching it out in the foreground flying and Thor and Cap are moving like literal rock-em-sock-em without even moving. This dude is bananas.
>>
>>82304519
Thanks. A shame there is some sihlouette covering some of it. So far kinda cool.
>>
File: Laughing Cage.webm (3 MB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cage.webm
3 MB, 1280x544
>>82318611
>>Hey Dr. Pym, can I get some of them shrinking particles?
>>What for, Stark? Aren't you small enough already?
>>
>>82318612
>>82318616
Is this Phantasy Star IV mod available on Steam?
>>
>>82304484
>And Rhodey should have been bigger, needed more weapons.

>Infinity War
>We just hear Rhodey's away, his suit is still being prepared
>Finally shows up
>He's basically in a Veronica and a Half, looking more like the USS Colorado than Iron Man
>Gets Bitch-slapped by Thanos before he can shoot off a single round with the 12 inch cannon on his back.
>>
>>82315095

We'll probably see them resurface.
>>
>>82319567
>Rhodey becomes a Dreadnought
Hell yeah.
>>
>>82309787
Tom is shorter though, he's like 5'6 or 5'7
>>
Anyone have a link to the Civil War OST? Heard it came out for Ausfags already.
>>
File: tumblr_m7q7nabmr81qlmscao1_1280.jpg (141 KB, 1280x793) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7q7nabmr81qlmscao1_1280.jpg
141 KB, 1280x793
Post yfw

"Sgt. Barnes?"
>>
>>82323090
Were they friends back in the day?
>>
File: 1418852963533.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1418852963533.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>82323090
>>
File: war-machine-5.jpg (238 KB, 633x855) Image search: [Google]
war-machine-5.jpg
238 KB, 633x855
>>82309599
>>82309667
cyborg rhodey when?!?
>>
>>82323659
Rhodey becomes Huey Emmerich and Pepper's body is mentioned to be found offscreen in the old Hulkbuster.
>>
>>82318612
>>82318616
They look like goddamn Power Rangers.
>>
>>82304417
Why is Spiderman smaller than Widow?
>>
>>82325923
Because he's 15
>>
>>82326184
Even with 15 you are not so small.
>>
>>82304417
uhh
>>
>>82325923
>>82326184
>>82326534
Holland is actually taller than Johansson
>>
>>82325923
Heels?
>>
Watched it yesterday. It exceeded my expectations. I had a great time. Definitely in the top 3 of best MCU movies.
>>
Just watched. Some great character moments, solid humor, god-tier action scenes, very weak story. It's in the upper echelons of the MCU, but it's definitely outclassed by Winter Soldier, GOTG, Iron Man, and maybe Ant-Man.
>>
>>82325923
>>82326534
Widow is in in heels/pumps
look at her feet that is at lest adding 3 inches to her height.
>>
>>82326534
Teenage Spidey was always a weak little kid visually.
>>
File: 765720._SX540_.png.jpg (79 KB, 540x530) Image search: [Google]
765720._SX540_.png.jpg
79 KB, 540x530
>>82326534
Well Pete was. At least in the 60s anyway. Case in point Betty here is both younger and taller than him in most appearance they had together. Flash was usually taller but sometimes he was the same height but was always drawn broader than weak looking Pete.
>>
>>82307859
>Spoiler

That's the main theme of the film, though. The main conflicts are all about the cycle of revenge. At the end, Panther realizes the only way to end it is to break it
>>
>>82312498
>>82313157
>stinger
>Pete mentions the guy he was in a fight with being big
>Guy behind me shouts HE'S TALKING ABOUT ANT-MAN ISN'T HE!

I don't know why that annoyed me but it did
>>
>>82315134
>Bad guys die in movies, it's called proper dramatic resolution.
Nah, that's not necessarily dramatic resolution at all, that's just a cliché.
>>
>>82308546
>Joss Whedon's visceral understanding of cinematic geometry and his symphonic flair for choreographing movement
>Whedon
>A competent choreographer or cinematographer

He's the one case where the 'Marvel films look like TV shows' complaint is valid
>>
>>82329647
>GOTG
It started off well and had some good moments but I literally fell asleep during that movie. I don't understand why it gets praised so much. The other three I agree are among the top.
>>
>>>>82309890
Wanda is safe there till Stephen pops over. She has Daddyhawk, Capdad, Antdad, and Falcbro to care for her, and T'challa's hospitality.

Cap and Sam might be in Black Panther.
Scott will be back with Hank Pym.
Wanda will be with Doctor Strange.
Clint might still be able to go back to his farm as Fury might be able to keep it off the grid.

When the UN says "AAAH HELP US WANDA THERE'S AN ALIEN INVASION!!!"

Wanda should just say, "Go fuck yourselves, you faggots."
>>
Is spidey cgi the whole time
>>
>>82310055
Clint >>> Vision.
Daddyhawk BTFO Vizh in terms of sheer friendship points.

Wanda realizes that being a Witch means people will always fear her, whereas Vision tries to fit in (contrast the opening pages of Wanda's solo comic with Vision's; Wanda gives no fucks whereas Vision is absurdly conservative /conformist).

> In the comics he STILL thinks he can fit in top kek.
>>
>>82317955
Maybe Mads will be playing Chthondad
>>
File: 146523656.png (296 KB, 587x423) Image search: [Google]
146523656.png
296 KB, 587x423
She's getting REDDED, there's no stopping that.
>>
File: 1461720894200.jpg (190 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1461720894200.jpg
190 KB, 800x900
>>82308546
>>82308592

Say it yesterday, opinions ahoy. Well, I agree on these things:
> — at times, this feels like the first movie ever made entirely out of gifs.
>Not only does the flabbergasting lack of wide shots completely diminish the scale of the fight — it's like the Russo brothers forgot half of their lenses at homes — but it also limits the action to one plane at a time. It doesn't help that the factions feel so arbitrarily determined. Ant-Man (Paul Rudd) gets to have a handful of great moments, but not even he seems to know why he's trying to make life difficult for Tony Stark.
>It's hard to believe that Tony Stark is being eaten up by something that happened in a different movie if you can't connect two things that happen in the same scene. It's all just empty talk, and "Civil War" becomes a civic lesson that's punctuated by one-liners and explosions. The bigger these movies become, the smaller they feel. The more aggressively they reach for greatness, the more clearly they prove that its beyond their grasp.

I liked it, I really did, but the Russos don't have a strong enough grip as directors and the movie had trouble standing up on its own sometimes. Like it said, "a collection of gifs" - lots of parts that look good on their own but together lack impact and cohesion. A hell of a lot of scenes felt so loosely connected at times I could feel the audience around me drifting off.

Not to say it wasn't good. I was surprised and loved the ending the most even though I was hoping Steve would get shot. /co/ will circle jerk about it for years when the americans finally see it but to me it lacked impact, or a bigger punch I dunno. The Russos are competent work horses, I'll give them that, but this could've been a much stronger movie.

RDJ and Zemo stole the finale, props to them. Evans could've used more lines, his best acting is at the funeral. Spidey and BP are mvps too. Good individual pieces, alright sum of the parts
>>
>>82307249
Is it that shitty suit pic we saw last summer?

I remember some crappy red Spiderman costume that had regular black goggles on it.
>>
>>82332292
Its something new but you don't get a clear shot of it either, Tony just plays some video surveilance footage on his hologram phone to display it for some brief seconds.
>>
>>82305133
Saw it 3 days ago, i always smile when i think that all Cap movies have premiered outside of America before the American date.
>>
>>82332501
>All Cap movies have premiered outside of America before the American date
Why is that?
>>
>>82332601
Saving the best country for last.

AMERICA IS #1 BABY
>>
File: 1370057034460.jpg (40 KB, 139x302) Image search: [Google]
1370057034460.jpg
40 KB, 139x302
>mfw Scott's detailing on the costume glows red red when he's Ant-Man, doesn't glow when he's normal size and glows fucking Blue when he's GiAnt-Man

It's the little things.
>>
>>82304417
The whole scene was amazing. I just finished watching it.

I wasn't quite old on Tom Holland as Spider-Man before, just because his voice sounded off in the trailers. But it's not that bad in the clip.

He was the highlight of the scene.
>>
>>82304749
Oh you mean the amazing spiderman movies?
>>
>>82332849
If the Amazing Spider-Man movies did anything right, it was the way Spider-Man moved around and fought.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 could have been good if it focused more on Spider-Man and didn't shove Gwen Stacy in our face every five minutes.
>>
File: 1461796145026.png (83 KB, 442x227) Image search: [Google]
1461796145026.png
83 KB, 442x227
>>82323090
>>
>>82332791
Why isn't there a discussion thread?

Just saw it. Loved spidey and Panther. I'm extremely hyped for their movies.
>>
>>82333002
Not out in burgerland yet. Most anons haven't seen it.
>>
>>82333021
>/co/ is burgerland only discussion

Fuck that. Don't want to get spoiled, don't enter the threads. The world doesn't revolver around murika
>>
>>82305133
Spainfag here, can confirm.
>>
>>82305133
twice
last night at midnight and I just came back from second viewing
prolly gonna see it again next week so it doesn't have a huge drop like bvs
>>
>>82333283
doubt this will drop as hard.

Everyone and their mums will see it two or three times.

I know I will
>>
>>82307120
we don't really get to see it
not a clear shot anyway
>>82332292
it's worse, I liked the fan concept art desu
>>
File: 1461848528985.jpg (15 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1461848528985.jpg
15 KB, 413x395
>>82332680
>It's the little things
heh
>>
Say what you will about what happened to Rhodey, but poor Parker was the one who got the shit kicked out of him the most. Everybody got a turn to beat on him.
>>
>>82333389

Poor little guy.
>>
No one else has superhero fatigue?

Also the fact we'll never get an actual isolated marvel film where they exist in their own universe?

We'll never get "grounded" marvel films/series again either like Iron Man 1.

And the fact that the people of the MCU seem to be retards:

>daredevil doesn't believe in mystical ninja myths despite thor and cities being lifted into the sky
>people moving moving on with life despite fucking aliens dropping out the sky and levelling new york
>people in jessica jones not believing in shit despite the same aliens dropping out the sky

I think Civil War was the first marvel film to really acknowledge the impact of the avengers whereas in other film/series it's just a background point.
>>
>>82333389
Make sense considering he's the least experience AND he's a kid
>>
>>82333389
He was so happy about being there though, and he has super hero strength. Rhodey is just a man.
>>
File: 1461696370644.jpg (182 KB, 790x938) Image search: [Google]
1461696370644.jpg
182 KB, 790x938
>>82333389
>>82333402
Poor. Peter. Parker
>>
>>82333412
You just compiled a bunch of other anon posts. Or are you samefagging.
>>
The soundtrack is online now. I just downloaded it
>>
>>82333445
>mfw I saw this yesterday, and by that point I had a pizza delivery coming
>mfw I didn't write "Pizza Time"
>mfw something got fucked up with the delivery service and it actually never arrived

I missed my chance folks, don't miss yours.
>>
Is there a full camrip of the movie out there?
>>
>>82333445
PIZZA TIME
>>
>>82333577
there's a spic cam out but it's missing the first ~10min
>>
>>82307859
>Spoiler
>The living are not done with you yet
Was worth it desu (to be honest) senpai (family)
>>
>>82304417
>>82304439
>>82304484
>>82304484
>>82304519
>>82304593
>>82304593
>>82304610
>>82304693
>>82304693
>>82304749
>>82304853
>>82305110
>10▶
>This is a spoiler thread, why are they deleting
>>82305125
>>82305133
>>82305183
can anyone translate and subtitle this?

http://m.ok.ru/video/45371820660

http://m.ok.ru/video/45371820660
>>
>>82304417
The leaked footage made me think that there were 1 too many suit assisted flyers. I mean if Steve's token minority is gonna take on someone in a robo-suit, he should probably pack more armor. I mean he's really just a normal guy under that harness, might as well give it to Hawk-guy, since you know...

>named after a bird
>can't fly
>>
>>82333839
pls respond
>>
File: slut.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
1 MB, 1366x768
The slut is at it again!
>>
>>82334036
B L A C K E D widow
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>>82311618
I figured the title was the indication of which side the studio was on.
>>
>>82312157
What confused more is in Ant-Man, how they suppose that the user can go sub-atomic, when Pym particles are only supposed to shorten the distance between molecules/atoms/whatever.
>>
>>82333608
You have a link, buddy?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.