[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and these rascals get thrown into a death match. You only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Winrars.png (837 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Winrars.png
837 KB, 900x900
You and these rascals get thrown into a death match. You only get one ally as your bodyguard.
If you and them survive as winners you get to go out for icecream and hang out. After wiping off the blood, probably.

Final Destination, No Items, Go!
>>
>>80990852

Finn.
>>
The Bear eats them all
>>
>>80990852
I'm curious as to what analysis anyone here wants to make about each of these characters as it pertains to this. What would be their strengths and weaknesses?
>>
>>80990852
No reason to pick anyone not on the top row because they're only ones with life or death combat experience. I could see Finn, Star or Steven taking it because Steven has Gem powers, Star has her wand and Finn has any given magic sword.

Gonna say Finn just because he's been in these kinds of battle royales before
>>
File: 7uLzS7b.png (542 KB, 614x562) Image search: [Google]
7uLzS7b.png
542 KB, 614x562
>>80990852
I haven't watched any of these shows but I'll take a guess.

>finn is a useless kid with a sword so that's a no go.
>rabid homestuck cosplayer or some shit, no thanks
>steven uses the power of friendship I guess?
>blue cat, very lucky, could be useful
>yeah you lost me
>a fucking bear
>useless kid
>another useless kid
>slacker

guess it's the bear
>>
Star is the obvious answer.
>>
>>80990903
/thread
>>
>>80990852
>Pick Wander
>Get to go out for icecream with everyone
>>
>>80990852
But I like all of them. The only one that probably couldn't kill me is Wander as well.
>>
>no items

The bear and Steven are the only threats, and I don't see Steven actually being able to kill another human bean, so I'll go with the bear.
>>
>>80990852
Finn (hero child fighting since birth)> Star (warrior princess with magic wand) > Steven (half alien wirh numerous unconfirmed powers) > Wander (intergalactic traveler) > Grizz (a bear) > Mordecai (knew kung fu once) > Dipper (resourceful but a wimp) > Morty (complete pussy without Rick) > Gumball (child from a weird world)
>>
>>80990852

I've never seen We bare Bears, but of all the others:

1. Top row is the most useful by far. Star is probably the most powerful followed by Steven. Does Finn get Jake?

2. Gumball, Dipper, and especially Mordecai are fucking useless. Worst picks.

3. Wander and Morty are wildcards. They seem useless especially without Rick and Sylvia on the one hand, but they've consistently survived seriously fucked up shit on the other, so when the chips are down they might contribute.
>>
>>80990852
Star, Finn and Steven are the only correct options
Wander doesn't fight, Gumball, Morty, Mordecai and Dipper are Pussies and Grizzly only becomes feral when he's hungry
I'll go with Steven since he can use his shield for both attack and defense, he also has regenrative powers so yeah, Steven
>>
Can Star go Mewberty mode? She doesn't need items when she goes full Buggo.
>>
>>80991099
No allies probably.
>>
>take finn
genocide, but feel really bad about it

>star
some magic shit

>steven
same as finn

>bear
its a fucking bear

>wander
pacifist route

>gumball
we would die

>dipper
mc gaiver our way out

>morty
also die, likely, he might be usefull

>mordecai
we would die
>>
>You only get one ally as your bodyguard.
Obviously Star. She's got seemingly no limits to her powers and when she's mad she's literally the avatar.

And eating banagic wand ice cream with Star is just a welcomed bonus
>>
Any in the top row try their best to help you, assuming you don't act like a cunt to them. Maybe Wander, too.

Dipper and Mordecai are useless without their group of friends. Gumball is fucked, friends or not.

Grizzly has raw strength and defense, which is good and bad.

My pick is Star, because you absolutely do not want to be against her wand and her knowledge of combat.
>>
>>80991263
>>80991180
I think Mewberty only kicks in when she's horny and drunk on teenage hormones. So the decider of the match is, can any of the boys attract her or not?
>>
>>80991058
Technically that's not winning, though.
>>
>Pick Wander
>Hat gives me literally anything I need
>Defeat everyone else with necessary items
>Chill with the kindest soul in the universe

Star is the only other one who could even remotely stand up to that
>>
Mordecai if he can use Death Kwon Do. Somebody from the top row otherwise.
>>
File: S1E24_Upset_Star.png (43 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
S1E24_Upset_Star.png
43 KB, 200x112
>>80991316
I'm not talking about mewberty though

last episode spoiler in the picture, watch out fags
>>
>>80990852
I just want to know, who would ever pick Morty? Like any of the others has some form of plot amour, as in "because he's the protagonist of the story, he will find a way, no matter how convoluted, to get out of troubles". Morty has none of that. He gets hurt, maimed and even killed on his own show. I like the guy, but seriously, picking Morty is suicide.
>>
>>80991452
That's with her Wand. And even with it she hasn't really beaten any monsters that Finn couldn't dispatch of easily. Hand to Hand who knows.
>>
>>80990852
do any kids ever watch rick and morty?
cause ive seen it paired with kids shows most of the time
>>
>>80990954
>Finn has several years experience of adventuring, though he's not masterfully trained with his sword (basically swing it around).
>Star has a complete arsenal of infinite magic which she has near mastery over. However, she is quite random and may distracted in the middle of the fight.
>Technically the youngest fighter, Gumball has the least experience out of all the fighters. Not to mention his show is based around him failing in almost area. Not a smart choice.
>Steven is mostly defense oriented, meaning he's able to survive for the longest, but, if he were to sustain too many injuries, the Crystal Gems would have to jump in.
>Wander is a pacifist at heart and mostly likely try to bring peace amongst the fighters and has a great likelihood to do so, given the fighters. Sylvia may join in just as a means for Wander to abscond.
>He's a fucking bear. But, a lonely one. If someone, say, Wander, were to make friends with him, he'd be quick to put down his guard.
>Dipper has experience fighting reality changing demons, living fighting game characters, and dinosaurs on a daily basis. However, he has done so with the help of his book. If someone takes away the book or if the doesn't have book on the enemy, he's still a normal boy.
>Morty has the most experience with death and is the most willing to kill for the sake of his own life, but without Rick pushing him, he doesn't have the means to do so.
>The oldest of the group, Mordecai has the frame of an adult male in his early- to mid 20s, but he should be taken down the same.

My money is on Finn.
>>
>>80991519
Morty has actually killed a man in-show. He's killed people in cold blood, even though he's come to regret it. He could pick a fight with Dipper or Gumball most likely, if a pathetic one.
>>
>>80990852
>Picking anyone but Gumball
He's a walking deus ex machina
>>
>>80991601
>Implying Gumball's toonforce can beat Wander's Peaceforce
It's like pitting Bugs Bunny vs Micky Mouse practically.
>>
>>80990852
Finn, Morty or Gumball

Finn because he has little to no item reliance and if the writers aren't doing a girl power episode is hyper competent with most things as well as being able to take massive beatings without complaints.

Morty, again, becauase he doesn't rely on items. He's been shown to think on his feet well be it combatively or socially. He (Finn and Mordo) would be one of the few on that grid who could or would take people out. No one else has the balls to pull the trigger. Of those that would he's still the most pragmatic.

Gumball is a similar case to Finn in that he can or has been hyper competent to a point but he's a fuck up as well. His real draw, like steven is that he's one of two characters up there with powers that aren't items. Narrative bending is a canon, explained and explored mechanic in Gumball and it's more intense for gumball as he is a main character who also has some limited self awareness.
>>
Ideal outcome: I talk everyone into killing that fat SU kid.
>>
File: Consider the bubsy.png (107 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
Consider the bubsy.png
107 KB, 300x213
>Final Destination, No Items

Well alrighty then, let's see;

>Finn without any items is basically just a particularly strong human.
>Star without items is a quirky girl with some fighting skills.
>Steven's powers all stem from his body, so he's stacked with defensive capabilities that can take a direct attack from an energy cannon.
>Gumball is a cat that has the body of a young human.
>Wander without his hat is still fast as fuck and has cartoon cleverness on his side, he could probably do something.
>Grizzly is a fucking grizzly bear, holy fucking shit.
>Dipper's a smarter and more observant than average human.
>Morty's a teenager.
>Mordecai's has some fighting skills with the body of a stoner.

If everyone teamed up, they might be able to take out the bear with some casualties. I'd basically eliminate Morty from the outset regardless of what happens, that kid's pretty damn frail. I wouldn't trust Gumball, Mordecai, Finn, Star, or Dipper to be able to take out a bear on their own, and Wander seems like a total wildcard, so really that leaves Steven. Honestly, between his bubble, shield, plant powers, healing, strength that's been shown to exceed a human's, and hinted at psychic abilities, he seems like an absolutely safe as fuck bet for defending myself against the mother fucking grizzly bear.

Also wouldn't mind hanging out with him afterwards, not the best of the bunch in that regard, but not bad.
>>
>Finn
>beating a Princess
>not turning into a beta cuck friendzonie at the sight of her

LOL.

My money's on Star, the rest of these guys are chumps.
>>
>>80990903
There's not even a question, but that is the only right answer.
>>
>>80990852

>Murdermachine tier
Star
Finn

>Better watch out tier
Wander
Morty
Grizzly
Steven

>Dies within 3 minutes tier
Gumball
Mordecai
Dipper

Undisputable list
>>
>>80991717
If you want everyone to gang up on the bear why not just pick the bear as your ally in the first place?
>>
>>80991585
>but without Rick pushing him, he doesn't have the means to do so.
Except that he does and it's been evidenced on the show multiple times. Both in alternate Mortys AND canon Morty. He figured out the memory bug, he dropped his molester and as killed a whole carde of people in cold blood both with weapons and with his bare hands.
He's reigned in forest tribals and become their leader and had shoot outs with the galactic government.
Saying he's a bad pick is fucking stupid.
>>
>>80991058
This is the only correct choice
>>
Finn and Steven both come with powers that would easily beat the rest. Items would be a game changer for Star, Dip, and Morty.

If it came down to just Finn and Steven, Finn's years of combat experience would probably win out.
>>
>>80991717
lolowhat
Finn has punched the lights out of Dragons and monsters without his sword. His pummeling power is pretty up there.
Star isn't human, she's a superhuman alien girl, but we haven't seen the extent of Mewni strength.
Wander and Gumball have PLOT and cartoon logic/deux ex on their side.
Morty and Mordecai get eaten by Grizzly.
>>
>>80991915

Slight chance that the bear does in fact lose, either by one of the more human characters having a stroke of luck, Wander pulling some shit out of nowhere, or Steven being too impenetrable to stop. It's my life on the line and I'm taking what seems to me like by far the safest bet; the boy with two kinds of shields and more-than-human offensive capabilities.

Also weird as fuck seeing so many people ITT getting behind characters that need an item to be anything, when OP explicitly mentioned no items.
>>
>>80991876
Nah

FINAL DESTINATION
Star is shit without a wand put into 3 mins
Wander is shit without a hat and worse still against killers like Morty who would take no truck of that friends bullshit if the chips were down.
Griz is also 3 mins given that all of the top tiers are stronger than him which is his only draw.
Morty to mudermachine
Modrocai has one of the best combat skill sets (depending on the episode) and has a history of eliminating threats unlike many others on teh list but is a fuck up so he goes to watch out.

>Mudermachine
Finn, Morty
>Watch out
Mordo, Steven
>shit
the rest.
>>
>>80991992
I almost forgot, Finn in new seasons is kind of Haxx right? He has a magical cursed arm/Grass blade attached to his body that can take out space abominations and go full hentai on everyone else. But I'm not sure if he can control it on command, or only access it when his life is severely threatened.
>>
>>80992100
Not even weapons and armor?
>>
>>80992163
I wasn't including the arm but the arm totally counts. As for him being an immortal space God from some ancient cycle, I suggest we take the shows lead and ignore it completely.
>>
>>80992099

Actually fuck, I forgot about that with Finn, his offense is pretty up there. Still would bet on Steven having the defense to counter it, but it sounds a bit more risky now.

That's pure speculation on Star's behalf. She's not human, but like you said, we don't know the extent of her actual powers without the wand.

Gumball's powers extend directly from him being the MC, and we're in a neutral universe here, so I REALLY wouldn't count on his abilities being active here. Wander's definitely a wildcard, without his hat it could go just about any way.

Agree completely with your last point though, it's a fucking bear.

>>80992178

>No items.
>>
>>80992156
Mordecai's powers fall pretty squarely under plot bullocks, he'll gain abilities and skillsets only to lose them within the episode. In that respect I think Gumball is stronger since he's a pseudo-reality warper.

Gumball became a Super Saiyan one episode just by believing in himself and concentrating hard enough. I'm not kidding, a literal super saiyan, they mention the name and everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSP79PsoHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGVpn_sDi3A
>>
>>80992163
That's why it's not really a fight compared to the other choices.

Steven has been shown to not be absolutely invulnerable, even though he's OP as fuck, and Finn is basically super human from a life of adventuring and good old magic with the literal offensive edge to his advantage.
>>
>>80992156
Morty without Rick is just a wimpy kid who can get really savage.
The only thing he has killed with his BARE hands was an old jellybean
>>
>>80992292
It's hard to gauge Star's power because the only time we've seen her go GOAT is when she was in mewberty. She lifted an entire truck into the air with a teenager on it and tossed around everyone like gnats. Outside of that all feats have been with her wand.
>>
>>80992292
Gumball's powers would be active. His powers are interacting with the narrative. His father has similar ones.
Also he's been in other verses like the empty verse for shit ideas. He would definitely be meta'ing the fuck out. In fact, now that you mention it, he'd be the ONLY combatant with even the slightest chance of understand what was going on.
>>
>>80991585
>though he's not masterfully trained with his sword (basically swing it around).
except OP said no items
>>
>>80991601
>He's a walking deus ex machina
That only applies to him, and ONLY him.
>>
>>80992334
>>80992163
I think most people are going to ignore that whole biz because Season 6 was pretty much complete bullshit.
>>
Dipper already fucked up a bear once, a six headed bear and he only had a shitty spear made by retards. And he has outsmarted plenty of monsters. I think that should move him up a little bit.
>>
>>80992322
Yes but gumbo has the power of failure against him. Also that he wouldn't take shit seriously. Unless he fled the scene and had cartoon physics do the rest he'd get smashed. It's be like that bit in the forest with the food chain song.
>>
File: 1451678986682.gif (577 KB, 800x707) Image search: [Google]
1451678986682.gif
577 KB, 800x707
>No items
Everybody besides Steven just got irrelevant.
Finn without a sword or Wander without his hat are no match for Gemperor in training
>>
>>80992389
He'd probably use his awareness of the 4th wall to team up with Wander and Dipper and NOPE the fuck out.
>>
>>80990852

Finn has actual combat experience, but Steven has has an invincible shield and a nigh-invulnerable bubble.

I've never watched Star so I don't know what she's capable of.

Everyone else is literally cannon fodder.
>>
>>80992368
He and Finn are the only straight killers and Morty has been show to be clever as well as savage. He's out thought Rick a few times and Rick is a pretty good measure for thinking.
>>
>>80991562
why wouldn't she get the wand tho?
>>
File: Adventure King.jpg (3 MB, 1743x7900) Image search: [Google]
Adventure King.jpg
3 MB, 1743x7900
>>80991585
>a lifetime of swinging various swords and other assorted weaponry combined with an episode where he literally trained under a master swordsman

>not masterfully trained

>he was also a wizard once
>>
>>80992292
>Still would bet on Steven having the defense to counter it, but it sounds a bit more risky now.
I would rather die than associate with that whiny little shit.

Finn is OP, but without Jake he's not that great and he's kinda goofy. Star on the other hand is a natural leader, I wouldn't want my opposition to have her genki personality on their side.
>>
>>80992488
Star and Steven as a BAMF team because aliens would pretty much kick everyone elses asses.
>>
>>80992368
Morty survived without Rick for like 3 months in the pocket dimension world and became the leader of the tribe or something.
>>
>>80992322
>>80992389

Well it looks like I need to brush up on my Gumball-fu then. In that case it'd probably come down to Gumball or Steven, in which case I'd probably just assume that Steven would be more vested in protecting me than Gumball, but it really seems more like a tossup in now.
>>
>>80992488
Steven needs saving all the fucking time. He is the picture of incompetance matched only by Griz. He needed connie to bail him out of a zombie fight. Complete wus. Finn is trained with swords and hands and far stronger than baseline humans including hybrids like steven. He's at least gem tier strength. Factor in that he could make weapons or use the grass hand and steven is just a crying kid. Let's face it, all Steven was ever going to do was cry.
>>
>>80992496
Star is basically Season 1 Finn if he had a Magic wand.
If it's S5 Finn she could beat him because he's a beta cuck and she's beaten whole lineback teams and hoards of monsters to shit.
If it's S6 Finn just lolgod jobs everyone else because he's some kind of reincarnated cosmic space god or something.
>>
Everyone who didn't choose Wander is wrong.
>>
>>80992575
>Steven
>Whiny

sensing a dangerous lack of believing anon
>>
File: 1457886277037.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1457886277037.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
I'll bite. Why the fuck is Rick and Morty always grouped in with those other shows? They aren't even in the same demographic.
>>
>>80992633
>steven
Yeah no. He's not good at anything. His powerset is based on feelings, he'd rather power of friendship or cry.
Name a single high tier person on that grid he could feasibly beat. Morty, Finn, mordo and possibly Dipper and Star could roll him.
>>
>>80990852
I choose Wander!
>>
>>80992725
Because it's a cartoon that was in basically the exact same demographic until it made the jump to TV-MA, but it had already established itself at that point.
>>
>>80992528
It introduces way too many variables if we allow for items.
Star has her magical dimensional scissors and a wand that can turn others into livestock.
Finn and Steven have a hoard of magical items that are way too overpowered. (It's worth mentioning some of these can Time Travel or pretty auto-win)
Morty would have a bunch of murder gadgets from Rick. Then there's Wander's hat. It's just harder to speculate with the full arsenal allowed.
>>
>>80992655
>Steven needs saving all the fucking time.

Yes, but as your ally you can do all the thinking for him.

Seriously, all he has to do anyway is bubble you both, and then you can literally just superdeath rollerball everyone else except Finn and maybe Star and the bear.
>>
>>80992725
/co/ is the demographic. Stop shit posting. This is your second time asking. Do not ask a third.
>>
>>80990977
Wander has had life or death combat experience as much as or more than those on the top row have.
>>
File: 65 wat.jpg (20 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
65 wat.jpg
20 KB, 567x567
>>80992751

>Morty.
>Mordecai.
>Dipper.
>High tier from that list.

You focking wot m8?
>>
>>80990852
Wander is the only correct choice. He would successfully get the others to stop fighting.
>>
>>80992886
That's not how final destination death matches are won though.
>>
>>80992818
Except you'd ignore the retard in the ball and think of a plan to beat him while he hamsters about ineffectually. Steven is a horrible choice. His mother perhaps but never steven. His powerset doesn't equate to his ability to use his powerset, his intelligence and basic competency nor his determination to win.
The only other person on the list who is as much of a fuck up is Gumball but he is a destructive fuck up and his powers surpass Steven's anyway.
>>
>>80992886
He'd probably do that regardless of who's teamed up with tho. Worst womes to worst, he's not going to try to kill you either way.
>>
>>80992886
Then how come he's never managed to stop Hater from hating?
>>
>>80992633
Absolutely no one should pick Gumball, for the simple reason that he's unreliable and untrustworthy. Look at how he treats Darwin and everyone else. He's literally too much of a selfish narcissist to help anyone else.

More likely he'd come up with a brilliant 'plan' for you to go along with where he escapes freely and uses you as a distraction/bodyshield.
>>
>>80992751
Anon, seriously, stop, you obviously didn't even watch the show.
>>
>>80992944
But can he dave you from everyone else?
>>
>>80992867
Mordo is Finn tier in physical combat. Death quon do brah.
Morty is a clever fighter and willing to do what he has to when he has to.
Dipper was CLEARLY mentioned along with Star as insult to injury because neither of them are high but could also take steven if luck was going there way.

No items, remember?
>>
>>80992812
Star still wins I think, Finn would get soft because she's a princess. Don't yall niggers forget Star has fought monsters all her life without the wand
>>
>Finn annoys you while you have ice cream
>Get to eat space magic ice cream
>Gumball drops both ice creams
>Griz is not giving you that ice cream
>>
>>80992980
He needed Connie, who had just started sword training to beat a single mutant gem beast in the hospital because he couldn't hack. Tell me who watches what faggot.
Steven is horrible. He would get his ass dominated by anyone with a brain or basic fight experience.
>>
>>80992631
oh shit, forgot about this
>>
>>80992974
He's turned him from the #1 warlord in the Galaxy to an ineffectual joke.
>>
>>80993047
So has Steven hasn't he? He's been fighting random corrupted Gem monsters with the Crystal Gems most of his life.
>>
First of all, don't pick anyone that wouldn't kill no mather what. So Steven and Wander are off the list, Steve's a pussy and Wander is a pure pacifist, so you'll get a freebie with them. I think I would pick Morty, simply because he's a fucking pyscho who would kill me first because he panicked and i'm just a regular looking dude. After Morty, Finn is the most danger, so he would be a second choice. He'd kill all the top tiers for you while you take on the weaker ones.
>>
>>80992488
Is Steven's bellybutton gem an item though?
>>
>>80990852
If this is final Destination then I just pick whoever can hold the center platform and knock everyone off the ledge the quickest. Easy strategy, so I probably go with the Bear.
>>
>>80992993
Yeah he can't. Wander's really a non-factor without Sylvia backing him up.

Finn is probably the strongest but he's gimped without Jake. He doesn't really get very creative on his own.

Star on the other hand wields a cosmic power scepter that can do a whole lot of crazy powerful stuff, both defensively and offensively. And she's very creative with her powers, and overall smarter than Finn.

Star is definitely the best choice.
>>
>>80993173
and by fight you mean watch and occasionally get carried. He didn't even kll the runt one in the earlier episodes that got loose.
>>
>>80993173
I know barely anything about SU, but I thought he had a gem or some shit and only learned to use when the show started? Aka, not that long ago.

Also thought he wasn't a killer
>>
>>80993249
It's part of his body. That's like counting someone's heart or liver as an item.
>>
>>80993249
It's embedded in him, so it counts as his natural powerset. In theory Finn could just "Grow" a new grass sword because his magic works the same.
>>
>>80993025
Death Quon Do only works if you have the gear on. That counts as items.
>>
File: 1449073821005.jpg (21 KB, 385x316) Image search: [Google]
1449073821005.jpg
21 KB, 385x316
I think only Finn and Star would actually try to genocide everyone, while Dipper, Gumball, Mordecai and Morty would try to find out what's even happening. Steven, Grizz and Wander would just try to be friends with the others. Anon has to actually choose from 2 teams and 2 genociders (don't forget that Star specifically might have a conscience breakdown).

Are side-characters and in-universe places OK to be counted?
>>
>>80993283
You're correct.

>>80993173
This anon is wrong.

Steven started fighting alongside the CGs less than a year before the show started, and is an extreme pacifist.
>>
Steven is a loss people. Do not let the SU fag pretend he isn't.

He hasn't won any fights. He is terrible with his powers. He gets through most encounters with assistance be it his eternal guardians or his 10 mortal friend.
Keep that in mind. In the show he is less able to fight than a 10 yo they trained up and groomed to be his second despite all the gem powers.

Steven is a complete wash for anyone who doesn't want to sit in a hamster ball until you need to eat and then slaughtered by the people waiting outside.
>>
File: secondaries.png (825 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
secondaries.png
825 KB, 900x900
How does this Roster pan out?

In character, and Jake hasn't beaten his High-Score yet so he'll be chill.
>>
>>80993318
Clothing is items now? So everyone's fighting naked?
>>
>>80993269
Finn is the only character I know a respectable amount about, and he has killed/defeated the lich, a nigh God like being. If no items I pick Finn. With items I would agree with you and say star.
>>
>>80993430
It's more like magic armor. Because the power is in the suit.
>>
>>80993099
He's still pretty good at defending himself, but yes his offensive is shit until he angers up (then he does one worthy try and back to shit offense again).
>>
>>80993418
Either Sylvia of Ice Bear.
>>
How would you rank them from best to worst chance to win?
>>
>>80993418
Jake or, sadly, Connie.
Jake because he's got years of experience, doesn't give a fuck, is clever depending on the episode, is good under pressure, has an amazing powerset and can cook like a champ.
Connie because she's a complete and utter sue and can tear up to ridiculous amount with a sword.
Ice bear close third.

Final destination it would be jake 100%.
>>
Finn has a legit chance of killing the others.

Star without her wand doesn't stand much of a chance.

Steven is super durable, but his refusal to actually kill means he can't win.

Gumball would die.

Wander is severely hindered without his hat, but he's been shown to have ridiculous toonforce and friendship power even without it.

Grizzly is a bear and is tied with Finn for the ability to actually kill the others.

Dipper is clever but there's not really anything he could do against these guys.

Morty would die.

Mordecai would die.
>>
>>80993418
>Not Rick.
Also, Ice Bear is too OP.
>>
>>80993560
Rick beats all of them for free is probably why.
>>
>>80993418
Even chill jake could incapacitate everyone without much effort.

A motherfucking bear has much better odds this time around though. Don't know what Sylvia's power levels are, and everyone else is useless.
>>
>>80993544
>Gumball
>dying
lol
He literally avoids death on a daily basis, can't see why he wouldn't here
>>
>>80993560
With weapons he'd just vaporize them all.
Without it Rick is just an over-aged adult male whose only had experience beating up other chumps.
>>
>>80993544
>Grizzly is a bear and is tied with Finn for the ability to actually kill the others.
Finn can take things far better than griz as a joke. Finn is worth at least 20 Grizzs.
>>
>>80993418
>>80990852
Curry weeb nigger and fat jew. God I hate this show.
>>
>>80992655
Yes. He needs saving from super monsters which could squish any other contestant in a few secs. Comared to the rest of the noms he is a superhuman
>>
>>80993610
Hers are pretty high. She's a street tier brawler without wander. Action hero type shit but her enemies are cartoon tier grunts who die in waves and offer little to no resistance that isn't the death ray of the week.
>>
>>80993610
>>A motherfucking bear has much better odds this time around though.
That's not just any bear. That's Ice Bear.
>>
>>80993641
Someone could still throw him over the pit and remove him pretty casually. Assuming removing them from the battlefield platform counts as an elimination.
>>
File: 112714_Curry.jpg (118 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
112714_Curry.jpg
118 KB, 640x375
>>80993710
>mad at curry
>>
>>80993771
he needs tools to operate tho
>>
>>80993463
Oh shit I glazed over the no items part.
Who cares I'll die with Star
>>
What do you guys say to justify the autism in this thread?
>>
>>80993749
Not really. Star and Finn fight the type of 'Super Monsters' he deals with/needs saving from on a daily basis. Morty sees that kind of shit everywhere out in space/other dimensions with creepy aliens, and Gumball practically lives in a horror world. His bully his a T-rex and GF is a shapeshifting sprite thing.
Admit it, Steven's kind of pussy whipped here in comparison.
>>
How about both characters from their respective shows? Who would you anons pick then?

I like Finn and jake. Perfect duo to balance each other and if one or the other gets in any serious danger then they both go full serious mode. A serious jake is not one to trifle with.
>>
>>80993749
Finn would do fine against gems. Like come on faggot. Also it's not like other contestants haven't faced worse. Gumball has fought interdimensional reality warpers, mordo has fought universal constants almost weekly for an ungodly length of seasons. Dipper has taken on super monsters and one multiversal reality warper. Morty has faced super monsters, insidious mind creatures and interdimensional reality warpers too.
In terms of feats SU is bottom feeding everywhere but wwb, Svs and Woy

C'mon
>>
>>80993657
Rick built a mech and universal transporting device with nothing but what he found in a forest. Depending on where the battle takes place everyone would be fucked.
>>
>>80993418
Jake could totally incapacitate about everyone one else.
I think Marco knows karate and that's about it, he'd get taken.
Darwin's just a fish out of water, Rigby's a raccoon, Mabel and Summer are basically just children, Sylvia I have no idea but I think Jake could stand up to her.

Ice Bear will be a strong fight but Jake could likely handle it.

Connie now may be able to take on Jake. Will she have her sword though? Finn was able to competently take on Jake and I see Connie as being a slightly weaker Finn, and if she has her sword she'll be even more powerful.

Ultimately if you can convince Jake to use the full extent of his shit he'll just go full Dogscape on everyone's ass.
>>
>>80993861
A respectable decision. After all. A captain always goes down with his ship.
>>
>>80993463
With Items, do you think Finn could defeat Star? She has virtual harry potter levels of magic, it's ridiculous.

Also Steven would just try to swarm everyone with a hundred copies of himself.
>>
File: 1456537452434.png (106 KB, 376x327) Image search: [Google]
1456537452434.png
106 KB, 376x327
>>80993898
It's the age old theoretical power level dick waving contest. The autism doesn't need to be justified, or even recognized because everyone knows the autism inherent in the dialogue itself.
>>
>>80993913
Finn and Jake win by a landslide
>>
>>80993913
If we consider No Items, who would you choose to protect you as a group. The first list of main protagonist, or the secondary side characters?
>>
>>80993898
It's fun.
>>
>>80993946
Sylvia>ice bear
If that helps. But they're both street level. Jake is a clear but above depending on the ep.
>>
File: S1E5_Star_throwing_a_punch.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1E5_Star_throwing_a_punch.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Why do people think Star is useless without her wand, especially in comparison to Morty. There was a whole episode dedicated to her not having to rely on it because she's a great fighter.

>>80993418
No items again?

I don't know much about Rigby and Gumball.

But again if it's no items it seems it'd be
Jake>Sylvia>Ice Bear>Marco>Mabel=Connie=Summer
>>
>>80990852
>Steven
>Wander
>Dipper
>killing anyone ever

Fucker who you foolin?
They'll all just team up and stop whatever evil overlord is holding this tournament.
>>
>>80993946
>Connie as being a slightly weaker Finn,
Except Finn is above baseline. Connie without a gem sword is as good as Mabel, let's be real here.
>>
>>80994057
Darwin*
>>
>>80993946
That'd probably depend on if they bothered him or not. He's absolutely terrifying when he goes all out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zyUPSw76sQ
But most of the time he doesn't bother, so they'd have to take advantage of his pacifist nature.
>>
>>80993913
Are all the gems included? They're pretty damn strong as long as the plot doesn't require them to get incapacitated by ketchup and shit.

But Rick will be there and he'll just come up with a gadget that instantly kills everyone other than him and Morty.

Gems are the powerhouse, Rick and Morty are the smarts, Finn and Jake are the wildcards that may be able to get lucky and win the day. Not sure anyone else really factors in.
>>
>>80993986
Depends on which items. AT has a really long list of reality breaker tier items, even if you just limit it to items Finn has personally possessed at some point or another.
>>
>>80993986
With items I think star had the edge but it would be close I would like to think. Finn is great at supernatural and Magic fights as witnissed by wizard brawl and other fights. But star does have great experience at brawls too. At the very least it would be a great fight. But I gotta stick with my boy Finn.
>>
>>80994057
thing is if she fought morty barehanded,morty might actually kill her when she gets distracted like she usually does mid fight.
sorta how morty pushed that guy down the stairs in that purge episode
>>
>>80994095
/thread
OP is a evil faggot lord
>>
>>80990852

I miss hunger games threads on /co/.

We had classic matches man...
>>
>>80994122
Jake usually gets serious when Finn is in legitimate danger, so if he's protecting you it makes sense he would view your safety in a similar light.

You gotta earn his care, then if you get in danger he'll jump in and go Hulk mode on everyone. The thing is he could easily get tricked like how Finn put a few past him in that clip, so you gotta watch out for characters who are crafty and shady. Jake got raw power and at times amazing creativity but not a lot of smarts.
>>
>>80994035
I think second.

There's Jake who can serve as ultimate protection, Wander's horse for transportation, Ice Bear who's a maniac, Marco can karate, SU chick seems to be strong from what's been posted here, more bros to chill with and more qts
>>
>>80994182
>>80994057
exactly. If Morty stopped pussy footing and actually got into a fight it would be on his terms and with a kill in mind. Star fights shit for fun and she's good at it so I'd say 50/50 because Morty would be going for an underhanded and secure kill.
>>
>>80990852
Wander.
>>
File: 1435969390071.jpg (341 KB, 1062x595) Image search: [Google]
1435969390071.jpg
341 KB, 1062x595
>>80994131
If steven gets the gems, they can turn into a literal god tier entity assuming the temple is to scale. If he gets connie, they just become a high level fighter but no extra abilities.
>>
>>80994131
well,technically it doesn't really matter who the powerhouse is.
what will happen is that rick will kill everyone except morty but gumball will also survive due to toonforce
>>
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 555x815) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 555x815
>>80993418
is that Sylvia picture supposed to be representative?
>>
>>80994035
First list no question, wander incapacitates Sylvia, regular show characters are irrelevant, Mabel and dipper fuck off somewhere too

bear fight?

Jake is really the only wild card I would worry about as I don't know who could match him from the first list.
>>
>>80994151
This seems legit.
>>
>>80994182
>>80994253
Star is a girl though. Morty likes girls.
>>
File: 657567.png (352 KB, 526x295) Image search: [Google]
657567.png
352 KB, 526x295
Some of them have no reason to be there and aren't really fighters. I'd say it'd be down to Finn, Star and Death-Kwan-Do Mordecai. Yeah, remember Death-Kwan-Do? The Death Block can block anything anyone else on there can throw at it.
>>
>>80994131
Just the two characters listed by OP.
>>
>>80994268
if steven gets gems then that would mean that morty would get rick in which case rick would vaporize the gems
>>
>>80994311
You arent being serious with that flimsy defense, are you?
>>
>Everyone mentioning that characters are pacifist/wouldn't kill and acting like Finn isn't in that list

He almost exclusively fights monsters and other shit that's objectively evil, I doubt he would be okay with slaughtering a band of plucky folks like the rest of the characters.
There's been a bunch of times where he tries to meditate a situation without killing everything, and he'll likely try that in this fight and get stomped on by whatever characters have no problem with indiscriminately killing stuff.
>>
>>80994337
I remember death kwan do requiring a specific outfit and hair styling to work.
>>
>>80994311
Yes, true. But as we're learning his betamax is what fuels his rage. Getting played by cat girl on purgeworld was half the reason he was pushing cunts down stairs. He would try team star, maybe, get rejected then scream like a frog poster and either run away or try a surprise attack when they're put understress or he has to choose between him or her.
>>
File: 1457113804162.png (38 KB, 198x141) Image search: [Google]
1457113804162.png
38 KB, 198x141
I don't see how anyone can pick dipper
He's literally a child that had never actually won a full on fight in the show
Or mordecai for that matter
I've never seen wander so I can't say much but star steven and gumball are the only real choices
>>
>>80994280
The toonforce is just as likely to fuck Gumball over for comedic effect as it is to save him though.
>>
>>80990852
Grizzly.
>>
>>80994311
that won't matter.
if morty feels like he will be killed if he does not do something then he won't just stand there and get killed.
although i feel like if morty subdues her,he might take advantage of star.
that is if he subdues her after she tries to kill him
>>
>>80994430
>star steven and gumball
kek
>not including Finn and Morty
M I S T A K E
>>
File: BUTT CHEEKS.png (486 KB, 675x415) Image search: [Google]
BUTT CHEEKS.png
486 KB, 675x415
>>80994404
So? Not letting Mordecai dress the part is like taking away Stars wand or Steven's Gem powers.
>>
>>80990852
Morty would be the only one willing to kill. The rest would try to handle him like any bad guy. I don't know anything about SU so I'm taking Star to be the most powerful. She could probably be taken by surprise. Then it's 2 against 8, but the 8 aren't on a team. Depends on the setting I guess. I know there's no items but if we can find/create makeshift weapons then it'd be a cakewalk. As far as I know Morty is the only one who wouldn't hold back and the rest would be too busy looking for a way out or goofing around to defend themselves.
>>
>>80994479
Stars wand IS considered taken away for most of this discussion. Steven, like gumball, has powers inherent to him.

The rule is no items.
>>
>>80994479
>Implying the wand isn't explicitly an item
>Implying Steven wouldn't literally cease to exist without his gem

No items final destination is pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>80994460
You're saying Morty would rape Star?
>>
>>80994491
Finn is liable to fight seriously but otherwise yeah that's basically the lay of the land.
>>
File: Villains.png (818 KB, 900x1182) Image search: [Google]
Villains.png
818 KB, 900x1182
In a contest to take out humanity and conquer Earth, who succeeds? Chloe only wins if the planet isn't doomed.
>>
>>80994531
no more like play with her body once he subdues her thinking that its ok since she tried to kill him
>>
File: Death Punch and Death Block.gif (449 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Death Punch and Death Block.gif
449 KB, 500x281
>>80994491
So does Morty get some of Rick's tech? Is that fair? He'd probably win if he had the battle-suit he had in Look Who's Purging Now.
>>
>>80994479
Mordecai dressing that way is not standard equipment, like at all. It'd be like giving Finn all those magical superpowers from the Wizard Robes he only had for one episode.
>>
>>80994394
He had problems with having to kill a simple ant back in season 1. Has he changed his I SHALL SLAY NO EVIL nature?
>>
>>80994390
It's not flimsy. Morty gets distracted by cute girls often and easily. That's just part of his character.

>>80994409
Even at the end of the episode after all the things that happened, Morty was still trying with her.
>>
File: 001.jpg (202 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
202 KB, 680x592
>>80990983
>he chooses grizz
>>
>>80994587
im gonna give this to rick.
he might find a way to kill bill and lich
and the gems are fodder as well as dominator
>>
>>80994573
>that chloe disclaimer
jej. I was wondering how you were going to justify that.
It goes to Rick's battery counterpart easily, with bill and lich as runners up. Multiversal tier always out play the others. Unfortunately I can't remember gumbo's multiversal enemy's power set
>>
File: 1437071380519.jpg (194 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
1437071380519.jpg
194 KB, 500x713
>>80994587
Rick or Bill. Leaning in favor of Rick. I'd say Bill could just will Rick into the Sun, but since when have reality warpers used their powers intelligently in a children's cartoon?
>>
>>80994587
I don't know what the SUG shitter there do but if Bill's got a physical body, it's EASILY him. If he doesn't, he still wont be killed so he can just outlive the rest I guess
>>
>>80994460
There is literally no way Morty could take advantage of or trick star. She's not some love struck diva, she's a Barbarian brawler on the level of Finn with no reserve.
She'd just straight up bash his skull in with Mewni strength.
>>
>>80994573
Lich wins that one in the long run.
>>
>>80994621
you are forgetting the part where morty turned the tables around when king jellybean was trying to rape him.
>>
>>80994573
Lich wins by default, he's only trying to speed up what the universe will do anyways. From my understanding Dominator literally destroys planets for shits and giggles, and Bill easily has the capacity to win, provided the creator of the show isn't a hack and there aren't regular human twelve year olds running around.

Yellow Diamond presumably has a bitchin' alien armada or whatever but she's pure speculation.

The rest could probably pull it off anyways, but I don't care enough to write up why.
>>
So who would Anon be safer with indenpedently of power level (assuming Anon is treated like your average plot-device minor character)?

Wander>Steven>Dipper>Finn>Grizz>Star>Mordecai>Morty
>>
>>80994573
Bill is actually pretty weak.I'm not sure how he was supposed to take over the earth. I mean, he himself says that he was wasting a lot of energy just battling the shack robot.
>>
>>80994734
If King Jellybean was an attractive female, Morty would have let it happen.
>>
>>80994727
no she would stop midfight and think about marco is when morty would kill her
most likely by strangling her from behind
>>
File: 1398550853932.png (480 KB, 900x681) Image search: [Google]
1398550853932.png
480 KB, 900x681
>>80994616
OK, I get you now. The match-up is really imbalanced in this case, though. Gonna say Finn or Star. Steven should not be allowed to use his powers. Morty, Gumball and Dipper die first.
>>
>>80994727
>on the level of Finn
No. People forget how high tier Finn is. She's liek Finn sure, but Finn is pretty high up, he's just been getting written poorly since the cucking seasons and the show turned into Marcy and Peebs.
Also he's an ancient space God. So very much no. Include the space God and it's always Finn. He basically just reincarnates and reality warps himself some fun adventure.
>>
>>80994788
plus since rick travels dimensions,he would already know of bills weakness
>>
File: BAD MORNING.png (883 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
BAD MORNING.png
883 KB, 900x900
>>80994683
>>80994714
>>80994716
fuck it, im putting the file back up

now with uncle grandpa
>>
>>80994788
shack robo was made as a hard counter to him though. But as far as the other multiverse villains he's pretty low tier.
>>
>>80994621
He's not that retarded though, he has about as much sense of self-preservation as you'd expect a real person to have. He's not going to let a girl kill him because it's a girl, dont be retarded.
>>
>>80994337
Mordecai needs mullet, jean shorts, and a page from the book to perform Death-Kwon-Do, and Steven can block without any of these things.
>>
>>80994573
Alien rick is as smart as rick, but even Rick couldn't the galactic federation and Yello Diamond is a galacticc federation. I say Yellow Diamond because alien empire and space hitler.
>>
>>80994822
>no she would stop midfight and think about marco is when morty would kill her
>most likely by strangling her from behind
>Would stop to think about Marco
>Thinking about Marco would let her pull her punches
I don't even know how that sorta line of thinking would follow. Morty is a weak beta nubile, he couldn't trick anyone much less a Barbarian super-princess into letting him kill her.
>>
>>80994888
dude there is no way any of them can beat uncle grandpa
>>
Least to Greatest
>Gumball
>Mordecai
>Star
>Dipper
>Finn
>Morty
>Steven
>Never watched WBB but it's a fucking bear.
>Wander
>>
>>80994854
Infinity is a big number, he can't automatically know everything about every existence that's ever existed or will exist.
>>
>>80990852
>Finn
Pretty tough, though gimped without one of his many swords. Still good with fists and pulled off shit like ripping the Lich's face apart fueled by heroic willpower. Grass thorn may help out if it decides to give a shit. Pretty good choice.
>Star
Unfamiliar but if she mainly draws power from her wand she's fucked according to these rules. If she has any more latent powers she may be a strong force. No idea.
>Steven
Very potent force as he gets to loophole all his powers past the rules. Gotta shield, bubble, plant powers, other stuff he hasn't unlocked yet. The problem is that he can't do all that much offensive damage, so unless the rest of the characters kill each other while you stay safe you may be at a standstill. Still good choice.
>Gumball
Toon powers may be able to get you out of this or fuck you over even harder than you were at the start. Risky choice that may pay strong dividends. Gumball himself is pretty weak.
>Wander
To my knowledge he radiates good feelings and happiness and stuff, so maybe he can convince some of the more easily swayable characters to protect you too. Not something I would rely on though.
>Grizz
Is a fucking bear. Can eat other characters, claw their ass, shit on them, be cute, what more do you need. Likely won't be powerful enough though. Plus I remember one episode Finn headbutted a bear of similar size into unconsciousness no problem so Finn>Grizz.
>Dipper
No physical force to speak of and doesn't have his book. Pretty screwed unless he can pull a plan to save you out of his ass in the 5 seconds before everyone else dog piles you.
>Morty
Like a better Dipper but still not too strong. No science gadgets to save his ass, may be able to take on/distract some of the weaker characters but still losses pretty easily.
>Mordecai
I feel he's at least a little stronger than most everyone else cause he's like 25. In the show he almost always needs some magical item to save the day. Likely not enough.
>>
>>80994840
She's closer to Season 1 Finn imo senpai. Later Finn has better strength feats, but his personality and skills take a 180 as he gets sorta sissified out.
>>
>>80994939
she would stop and ponder what marco would be doing once she sees that morty is lying on the ground
you know,the typical kids cartoon shit
>>
File: 1444156173887.gif (349 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444156173887.gif
349 KB, 500x281
>>80994840
>People forget how high tier Finn is.
Finn's skill and power fluctuates wildly throughout the series, but I assume we are going by his best? In one episode he takes out gigantic ghost gladiators effortlessly, the next he gets beaten up and captured by a squirrel or some candy people.

>>80994854
I wouldn't say all ready "know" his weakness, but once he does there is nothing stopping Rick from capitalizing on it. Also he has a time crystal which is just a magic doodad that makes things magically happen.
>>
>>80994888
Nicole would just straight up beat the shit out of everybody sans Uncle Grandpa because he has insane reality warping.
She would do to Bill what Stan did in a heartbeat. Especially if she's been pushed past the Limit.
>>
>>80994888
Unironically UG.

Physical form pissed off Bill wouldn't even be able to deal.
>>
>>80994971
counsel of ricks document all those kinds of things
>>
>>80994976
In conclusion,
Star(?)>Finn>Steven>Gumball(50% chance)>Wander(maybe)>Grizz>Morty=Mordecai>Dipper
>>
>>80994919
Again, the girl in the purge episode tricked him and left him and Rick for dead, and he forgave her and was still interested in getting together.

He's your regular teenaged pervert played to the extreme.
>>
>>80990852
I'd pick wander just because I'd feel really bad if I was somehow responsible for his death, plus I'd rather eat ice cream with him anyway.
>>
>>80995042
The council that Rick wants nothing to do with?
>>
>>80994888

Objectively correct list:

Rick>Uncle Grandpa>Dominator>Bill>Nicole>Lich>Skips>Toffee>Jasper
>>
>>80994971
>People STILL don't understand infinity
There is more than one manifestation of infinity. It's canon that Rick's multiverse has a documented finite curve as well.
>>
File: 1437071418272.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
1437071418272.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1425
>>80994888
Uncle Grandpa clears out everyone.

>>80994934
>even Rick couldn't the galactic federation
Rick destroyed a whole universe in one episode. Several if you count the comics.

Rick could probably take down the Galactic Federation, he'd just have to kill septillions of innocent people to do it. I'd say he wouldn't do that, but like I stated just now, he was willing and did destroy at least one entire universe.
>>
>>80995061
why do sug fags keep wankng steven?
he is a wuss and incapable of anything
heck you could just grab him from behind and snap his neck
>>
>>80994714
>>80994888
Bill had a hard time figthing a wood robot made of scrap just because it had a magic barrier. And his overconfidence always bites him in the ass. Fuck your shit, Bill is a winnie.
>>
>>80995061
Finn>Morty>Star>Steven=Gumball>Grizz=wander=mordo>Dipper
>>
>>80994599
no items, but I think after how he's handled himself in the spur-of-the-moment, Morty would manage anyway with whatever's lying around

>>80994621
This is true, but you could work around that by killing/incapacitating her first, maybe on your own. But pretty much every character in the fight would have the same problem.

>>80994587
As much as I probably sound like a fanboy at this stage (I like at least 4 of those shows though believe me) I'd have Rick down for this. He's clearly heavily based on Reed Richards as much as he's based on Doc Brown, and Reed Richards can deal with omniverse-level shit. A few of the others deal with multiple universes but are generally limited within them.

It might be a draw with Bill though since he can do similar stuff to Rick (both have created pocket realities, for example) only Bill uses his inherent power to do it whereas Rick uses applied knowledge. So it depends on if Bill is at full power or if he has to jump through the hoops he usually has to.
>>
File: 1402083463156.gif (490 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1402083463156.gif
490 KB, 500x288
>>80995137
Uncle Grandpa goes above Rick. We're talking about a 4th wall breaking reality warping "cartoon logic" character who is aware he is a cartoon character.
>>
>>80995137
Rick with items and preparation time can't top god like reality warping.
>>
>>80995125
i mean that they would have already documented everything like that.
he doesn't need go to them just go to the counsel dimension and find an encyclopaedia
>>
>>80995062
Yeah he was fooled because he's still assuming she's not evil or something. If she pulled out a knife or gun on him, which she did later, he's not going to just act like everything's fine and let her kill him.

Again you're severely overplaying how much he'll let shit slide.
>>
>>80995173
Because he has fucking magic powers dawg, that already put him above like 75% of everyone else.
Physicality wise he's pretty flimsy but you're discounting all the good shit he has in that bellybutton of his.

He's tubby magical Captain America.
>>
>>80995173
He has no neck.

Stop getting /sug/ paranoid. The OP said No Items and Steven's defensive abilities are a part of him.
>>
File: n18oxmzaSf1s5xdg6o1_r1_500.png (195 KB, 448x487) Image search: [Google]
n18oxmzaSf1s5xdg6o1_r1_500.png
195 KB, 448x487
>>80995255
The problem with letting Steven use his powers is that the other competitors have been deliberately sabotaged right from the start. If he has his powers, everyone else gets to have whatever they usually fight with.
>>
>>80995255
no. He has a shield. He's never won a fight and always gets bailed out. He's essentially a mascot character. There are ten year old humans better than steven in his own universe. Are you seriously implying methodical fighters like Finn, Morty and Star wouldn't fuck his shit right up?
>>
>>80995207
>Morty would manage anyway with whatever's lying around
This is final destination, there's nothing lying around. No items means no Pokeballs, capsules, healing items or bullshit Final Smash Hax.
>>
File: 1398184891459.png (283 KB, 543x363) Image search: [Google]
1398184891459.png
283 KB, 543x363
>>80995278
>Stop getting /sug/ paranoid. The OP said No Items and Steven's defensive abilities are a part of him.
>Op set Steven up to win.
OK< thread is shit if this is the case. Let's talk about >>80994888 instead.
Uncle Grandpa wins. Rick forfeits when it's down to him and UG because he's sick of his stupid shit.
>>
>>80995310
Yes, lets assume they have their main weapons and their power is despiced by their last appearance.
>>
>>80995208
>>80995220
Rick would probably be relatively unphased by UG though, most everyone else would be made into a joke while they try and destroy him.
>>
>>80995310
According to OP rules that's how it goes.
Gumball, Star, and Wander (if he has anything) got whatever magic shit attached to them too.

>>80995331
He's beaten up a few things but he's much more defensive than anything else. That in no way negates just how strong his defense can be.
Only problem with Steven is that with him you have very little ways to actually fight, just be protected until his powers eventually run dry.
>>
>>80995255
What a ridiculous claim.
Outside of his magical bubble and shield, he's for all intents and purposes a tubby 14 year old kid. A fat one out of shape at that.

The only thing he can literally do is cower underneath it and wait for the other combatants to take each other out. But Finn has broken through hard crystal rock beings before (The Gem demon in Joshua's dungeon), Steve's one gimmick means nothing to him.

He's allowed his powers because outside of defense there's not really a whole lot of use for his Magic.
>>
Star because Star is best girl. Then kill Steven for being a faggot
>>
>>80995411
defensive my ass,he would be killed the moment the fight starts.
he is extremely slow if you are forgetting not to mention he is dumb and naive
>>
>>80995411
He can hamster ball a little but his shield is as good as he can use it which is poorly. He was struggling when Connie saved his ass in hospital against one or two low tier gem zambies. Any high tier roster character would take him out easily unless he hamstered up or ran. Both of which are temp solutions.
>>
>>80991992
Finn vs Steven is basically Batman vs Superman where you have to sit and think, can that guy get through the magic alien's defenses?

I usually lean on the side that goes, no, without a convoluted plot, the human being will probably get tired before the magic alien's magic wears down.
>>
>>80994888
UG literally ripped his own damn head off just to beat a person with it. Has anyone else on that list cone close to that?
>>
>>80995435
>The only thing he can literally do is cower underneath it and wait for the other combatants to take each other out.
If that's what they would do then he's literally the best option available. Why take a fighter if you can just wait everyone else out and double team the straggler?

I don't think everyone is fighting everyone though, so ultimately Steven in a dead end.
>>
File: Carebears25rev07_(1).jpg (131 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Carebears25rev07_(1).jpg
131 KB, 450x300
>>80995482
I don't watch Steven Universe, but I did watch the Uncle Grandpa cross-over. Doesn't Steven's bubble activate reflexively? Uncle Grandpa shoots him with a Death Ray and a bubble popped up to protect him without Steven doing anything.
>>
>>80995515
Finn is as strong as a gem you fuck wit. Star could beat Steven and she's human tier.
Finn is literally no contest against steven.
>>
>>80995515
no its not.
batman is very smart while steven is incapable of anything smart and is basically a fat moron
>>
File: Get out of this thread.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
Get out of this thread.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>>80995515
>is basically Batman vs Superman
>Comparing Steven to Superman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.