[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've already cancelled my reservations. Have you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118
File: 1458662709271.jpg (80 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
1458662709271.jpg
80 KB, 640x649
I've already cancelled my reservations. Have you?
>>
>>80983818
It's not a fucking restaurant you just got a refund.
>>
File: shh no reviews only hype now.png (15 KB, 739x343) Image search: [Google]
shh no reviews only hype now.png
15 KB, 739x343
>>
>>80983818
>Uriel
>ese maricon que fue expulsado de Gamedots por troll
Bravo OP.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 2000x1500
>>80983818
HAHA

I WAS RIGHT

SNYDER FUCKS UP AGAIN
>>
>tfw butthurt dc shill mod will delete this but will do nothing about the 1.jpg faggot shitposting all day

might as well be the same person
>>
File: 1.jpg (103 KB, 768x1143) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103 KB, 768x1143
Nope
>>
>>80983818
>not even trying
>>
File: 1458663207952.png (55 KB, 893x296) Image search: [Google]
1458663207952.png
55 KB, 893x296
>>80983818
>not muh Man of Steel sequel
>>
>>80983971

Oh look, the SNYDERSHEEP/DCshill faggot

Kill yourself lmao
>>
>>80984048
zoz, hes probably an aus with a VPN just shitposting everywhere
>>
>>80984048
That London Has Fallen review is spot on though, if you like old machismo driven action films it and Olympus Has Fallen are perfect for you
>>
gonna watch that dank ass cam rip famila.
>>
Reminder that RT is piece of shit that is killing the film industry
6/10 is bare minimum for fresh

>http://www.garuyo.com/cine/batman-vs-superman-critica-resena-estreno
>rates 6/10
>review is called Rotten
>>
>>80983818
Read his full 'review'...not quit a review more like a rant from a Supes fanboy.
>>
Anyone who thinks that this will sniff a 200 million dollar opening with a 2 and a half hour run time and an Easter weekend release is delusional. 198 is as high as it'll go.
>>
So u arnt going to see it due to some random fucks review. How bout u watch it urself instead listening to other people. I bet someone has to tell you to brush ur teeth and put underwear on too. Christ
>>
File: 1.jpg (162 KB, 683x982) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
162 KB, 683x982
Dropped
>>
Literally the worst disaster in cinematic history.
>>
>http://www.garuyo.com/cine/batman-vs-superman-critica-resena-estreno

>first line out his mouth is something something playing catchup with Marvel
>goes on to say "Batman vs Superman narrative is full of free offers designed for the sole purpose of competing against Marvel."
>more nuh muh Wonder Woman giant titties shit
>says bringing on comic mogul Geoff Johns was a mistake because it pulls away from realism established in Man of Steel

Why are Mexicans such shit taste?
>>
>>80983916
I got the word troll explain it beaner.
>>
>>80984303
>Why are Mexicans such shit taste?

Mexicans have terrible taste in everything, is part of the culture, it's pretty much like india

t. mexican that likes naruto and age of ultron
>>
>>80984326
>the faggot that got fired from Gamedots for being a troll
>>
Isn't there a review embargo until 6PM EST today?
>>
>>80983904
Why is this being ignored
>>
>>80984235
I'm a marvel fan and even i don't trust this guy
>>
>>80984543

It is. This is bypassing the embargo, which is illegal.
>>
>>80984577
Even if it wasn't, the guy's review brings no legitimate criticism whatsoever.
>>
>>80984303
Mexico is just a shit country in general.
Hell theres not even any reason to bother with that shithole, everything of value their culture has can be found in Texas to California.
>>
>>80984358
Maybe it's just those that live in Mexico. I'm a second generation Mexican-American and I'm patrician af.
>>
>>80984611
Just pure shitposting fuel
This board will become unusable for a solid month, I guarantee it
>>
>>80983818

Shut the fuck up, OP.

You didn't cancel shit, you little bitch.
>>
>>80984097
>It will surely be loved by those who only expect to see on screen the most outspoken comic fantasy, while those who appreciated the realistic and discursive tone steel man will find a complete disappointment
Wait, did he just confirm the movie will be good?
>>
>>80984623
Make that 2 months, after that Civil War comes out.
>>
>>80984623
only one? that's fantastic!
>>
>>80984235

>Zoolander 2
>8.5/10

Fucking D R O P P E D
>>
File: based.png (455 KB, 870x411) Image search: [Google]
based.png
455 KB, 870x411
>>
>>80984690
Note: The other reviews which caused the "All Critics" rating to be fresh for The Thing were added in later on. When it came out, critics hated it because somehow all they saw was an overly gory monster movie.
>>
>>80984143
Olympus has Fallen is great. It's just Die Hard in the White House
>>
File: 1457025625532.jpg (20 KB, 349x250) Image search: [Google]
1457025625532.jpg
20 KB, 349x250
>>80984643
>>
File: 1426754798723.jpg (51 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1426754798723.jpg
51 KB, 670x472
>Rumors of WB going straight to a Batfleck solo series if BvS doesn't go well
>Warner Brothers saying dumb Marvel fans may not "get" BvS
>rumors of WB being "concerned" of BvS's success
>review embargo
>mfw
Rumors are just that, rumors, however anyone going into this movie thinking it's going to be God's gift to man has no right to be surprised if it's disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the movie's great, maybe it'll shut up the fuckwits who try to defend MoS, but so far, it ain't looking too good.
>>
>>80984690
Its hailed as a classic now
>>
How long until they fire Zack Snyder?
>>
Henry Cavill here.

AMA
>>
>>80985971
Who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee or a full grown chimp?
>>
>>80985920
>it ain't looking too good

Yeah, it kind of is
>>
>>80984690
Nice shoop faggot
>>
>>80985971
Are you worried?
>>
>>80983818
Rotten Tomatoes is shit and it never factors into my opinion of movies. I always hope movie I like have high scores though, because I know other people follow it.
>>
>>80984685
yeah i love the original zoolander and zoolander 2 was just a sad sad turd compared to it.
>>
>>80984685
>>80986217
Zoolander 2 literally made Zoolander retroactively worse.
>>
>>80984184
Nothing we can really do about it even though you are right. People treat rotten tomatoes like its the gospel of God.
>>
>>80983971
>why don't people hate the same things I do?!
>>
>>80984563
Rotten (1)
>>
>>80983818
Can't cancel something I never made.
>>
>>80984690
>Rating older movies before RT even existed against current ones

Protip: This doesn't work
>>
I hate these assholes on /tv/ that are laughing about this being reviewed poorly. They know full well we've been looking forward to a movie like this for decades now, and we finally get it, and instead of "you'll get a good one eventually" or "It's just reviews, it'll still be a good movie" they fucking laugh at us.
>>
File: Brits.png (25 KB, 944x140) Image search: [Google]
Brits.png
25 KB, 944x140
>>
>>80986777
END OF RINE

--------

RINE ENDS HERE
>>
>>80985971
Do you want to have sex with me?
>>
>>80986777
>brits.jpg
>New South Wales

Aus, not brit. NSW is a state in Australia.
>>
>>80986777
That's how it starts. The denial. The skepticism. The feeling of dread that turns hype into butthurt.
>>
>>80986817
My mistake.
>>
>>80986858
It's okay anon I still love you
>>
NOT FAIR
>>
This is fucking bullshit. Fuck you Snyder...Fuck you Warner...Fuck you Affleck for having me believe in you. This is completely fucking bullshit... I'm sick of quippy Marvel shit and now we're gonna be stuck with that for the next 10 years. You've ruined Superman and Wonder Woman for the general public for the next 20 years AT LEAST.
>>
>>80985920
>review embargo
like every major movie in the last decade?
>>
>>80985971
Do you bleed?
>>
>>80987093
Even the bad reviews compliment Gadot as Wondy. She'll be fine, especially with her current film already done
>>
When is the actual embargo ending?
>>
>>80985920
You realize if they were truly worried the embargo would be up to either the day of, or day before release right? A Tuesday embargo shows confidence.
>>
>>80983818
Yeah, I'm going to let two biased critics ruin an anticipating movie for me.
>>
>>80987111
>Opening against "Transformers 5" and "Kingsmen 2".

It's already dead.
>>
3 hours. Ends 6pm EST
>>
>>80987133
6 eastern I believe
>>
>>80983818
nah, my expectations were that it would just have a solid score and some cool action scenes 3 years ago, and it sounds like it still does.

That and critics are cunts, especially ones that break embargos for attention. I don't know if I can rely on their opinion if their goal is to get views.
>>
>>80984326
The "critic" is a spic cuck like your dad.
>>
>>80987093
Dude calm down, it's 2 reviews.
>>
>>80986753
>actually giving a fuck about what /tv/ says

That's like getting pissed at a mentally challenged being laughing at you.
>>
>caring about RT scores

I'll never understand this autism.
>>
File: 1457204246497.jpg (52 KB, 567x440) Image search: [Google]
1457204246497.jpg
52 KB, 567x440
Let's see these reviews then
Translated with Google

>Batman vs. Superman: A disappointment for superhero movies
Uriel Barco

>Under pressure he meant watching all the films of Cinematic Universe Marvel tear World box office, Warner Bros. decided it was time to face the competition and start their own series of interconnected tapes.
>Only instead of creating films dedicated to each character in order to reach another that will bring together all the study preferred that the sequel to The Man of Steel was an introductory tape other superheroes of DC Comics , including Batman and Wonder Woman , and also serve as a prelude to the justice league .
>Many feared that this decision did the sequel, Batman vs. Superman: The origin of justice , saturated characters and storylines filled with inconsistencies film. However, several were confident capabilities Zack Snyder , director of this and the man of steel , and screenwriter Chris Terrio , Oscar winner for Argo , to take forward such a difficult and controversial project.
>Unfortunately suspicions were met and Batman vs. Superman is not only a capital disappointment in absolutely every way, but also invites us to think that the Universe Extended DC is doomed to follow a similar path.
>After mass destruction in Metropolis view Man of Steel , the world is divided between those who accept and reject Superman ( Henry Cavill ). Within last figure Bruce Wayne ( Ben Affleck ), who actually witnessed the catastrophic events that occurred in that city.
>Convinced that the Last Son of Krypton is a global threat, Wayner takes up the mantle of Batman to eradicate the alien once and for all and investigate suspicious activity around the entrepreneur Lex Luthor ( Jesse Eisenberg ).

cont.
>>
>>80987150
>just plain 2017 listed as T5's date
>a week before listed as k2's date
yeah totally anon, doa, how can it hope to possibly compete?
>>
>>80987251
cont.

>The first mistake of Batman vs. Superman is have involved Geoff Johns , creative director of DC Comics , in the role of executive producer. Clearly Warner Bros., before the split response he received the Man of Steel , appealed to him for the sake of his budding film universe was soaked all comiqueras sensitivities that met the fans unhappy with the relaunch of Superman.
>But in doing so the study did not find that what works in cartoons will not necessarily when translated to film live-action .
>Batman vs. Superman is rife with narrative gratuitousness designed for the sole purpose of competing against Marvel. Exposing characters absent and the only interest is hurriedly preparing the ground for the eventual arrival of the first part of the Justice League in 2017.
>The funny thing is that Snyder and Terrio are clear that the tone is the key to differentiate the Universe Extended DC of Cinematic Universe Marvel , but it is a desire that, coupled with the prospect comics and decisions Johns, makes Batman vs Superman erratic product unable to provide personality, let alone logic, its narrative arcs .
>They are worthless almost three hours long and the pace leisurely intended to give exposure, if in the end every argument peak is shown increasing free and fantasist the previous.
>Batman vs Superman meets every conflict and knot with the most basic imaginable lines of dialogue and wants his audience and accept the evolution of the plot. Inclusive is impossible not to laugh out loud before the confrontation holder when so hasty and absurd it is concluded form is observed.
>While The Man of Steel is a film concerned about staying in a realistic sci-fi with speech , this sequel is shown permissive at every opportunity that presents itself .
>It's a real shame, especially when you consider that Superman is the center of different arcs having properly developed would be worthy continuation of those set forth in the preceding tape.

cont.
>>
>>80985971
Looked good at Time square.
>>
>>80987282
>They are worthless almost three hours long and the pace leisurely intended to give exposure, if in the end every argument peak is shown increasing free and fantasist the previous.

What's this mean in English?
>>
File: 1458094034164.jpg (26 KB, 291x283) Image search: [Google]
1458094034164.jpg
26 KB, 291x283
>The first mistake of Batman vs. Superman is have involved Geoff Johns
>>
>>80987282
cont.

>About the performance of the cast and production turn took for certain characters, we have opinions.
>Affleck functions as the Murciélago , but it is a result that deserves the title of "Best Batman" intended both advertising campaigns . Moreover this conception of the Dark Knight is risky and certainly will raise controversy, given the actions that shamelessly running character .
>The Lex Luthor of Eisenberg's interesting , a sort of Mark Zuckerberg that the actor played in the social network combined with the personality of any psychotic individual traumatized by their parents who gave us fiction. It is a peculiar angle, but not necessarily convincing .
>The rest of the cast moves on safe ground and would rather observations to their vices of origin (one must be naive enough to believe that Gal Gadot has the poise and physique requires Wonder Woman).
>Batman vs. Superman is a missed opportunity that also divided the public .
>It will surely be loved by those who only expect to see on screen the most outspoken comic fantasy, while those who appreciated the realistic and discursive tone of The Man of Steel will encounter a total disappointment.
>But the problem is not limited to a matter of approaches, because as movie Batman vs Superman makes terrible mistakes and narrative structure.
>Warner Bros. was surpassed by his competitive attitude against Marvel and on the way stopped buried soaring expectations many had to this film, the first finally gathered the most iconic DC Comics superheroes.

Rating: 6.0 / 10

2nd review coming
>>
>>80987282
>reviewer is a cartoon fuck
thanks anon, his opinion is officially discarded
>>
>>80984735
Don't you dare compare the utter shit that is Olympus has Fallen to Die Hard
>>
File: 1457961786317.jpg (82 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
1457961786317.jpg
82 KB, 640x349
>>80987318
2nd review, way less pissed off

Oscar Uriel (what's with the Uriels?)

>We have good and bad news in this line. How about if we start with the benevolent? Zack Snyder delivers an epic superhero whose result is much better than the fateful Man Of Steel ( Man of Steel ) trying to expose the progressive antagonism between the Murcielago Gotham City (Ben Affleck) and the last Son of Krypton (Henry Cavill) which it seems born of the inconclusive battle sequences and destruction seen in the last tape Snyder. The writers used the strident (and trivial) outcome to suggest the point of view of Batman with respect to the devastation of the city and those responsible for this. Who is that man in the sky can generate such chaos?
>As reported, Snyder appropriated some basics of the graphic novel The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller to create this film but in the end is a personal version of the contest between these two superheroes with the characteristic style that has differentiated the director on his films and which has polarized opinions.
>Of course the battle scenes abound and devastation also peculiar tempo singles Snyder (a sleepy first hour, an hour and a half remaining crowded) but towards the end you can perceive a chaotic but suggestive film. This section also merita mention the presence of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman - enigmatic character which we know little but who joins the final battle with our protagonists in comfort - and Jeremy Irons as Alfred, the faithful steward Bruce Wayne in a different approach to what we are used to seeing with this character.
>Now, let the miscues. It gives the impression that studio executives were concerned about the possibility of making this film at the point of throwing all the cinematic universe of DC Comics ahead. There is a constant feeling that the audience should be receiving essential communication which upcoming storylines so crowded reference tape warns will arise.

cont.
>>
>>80987321
Did you not see that he gave Zoolander 2 an 8.5
His review should have been discarded from the start.
>>
>>80987318
>one must be naive enough to believe that Gal Gadot has the poise and physique requires Wonder Woman
>>
>>80987369
cont.

>Ben Affleck is also an uncertain election. It is not news the wave of criticism that led to the selection of the actor in social networks so we reported that these were not entirely ill - founded. His approach lacks precision and a contudente identity. Even worse is the intervention of Jesse Eisenberg as the villain Lex Luthor in a performance totally out of tune with the proposals of the director and the rest of the cast. This is a drawback if we consider that is the only real antagonist of the plot.
>At the end Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice results in a jarring experience of two hours and a half. There are successes but also mistakes, but I warn you that is superior to that fateful film called The Man Of Steel .

The end
>>
File: Sad Superman.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Sad Superman.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>80983818
>there are seriously anons that are going to be shocked when they watch BvS and realize it sucks just like every movie Snyder has made but they will once again get caught up in the hype of JL Part 1
Is it safe to say theres a Snyder Cycle?
>>
[Damage Control Intensifies]
>>
>>80983818
>review in full spanish
lel
>>
From these reviews, it sounds like the core of the film (i.e. Batman V Superman) is pretty strong but there's too much stuff thrown in to try and hype up Justice League.
>>
>>80984611
>its not legitimate because I've already made up my mind that this movie will be flawless
it begins
>>
>>80987318
Basically this guy is disappointed because it's less "realistic" than Man Of Steel.This movie might be really good.
>>
>>80983818
>reservations

you made reservations? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>80987420
There's literally only 2-3 minutes dedicated to it.
>>
File: 1447709304271.jpg (141 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
1447709304271.jpg
141 KB, 400x551
Is this how deep we have fallen /co/? We are just waiting for reviews to come out and we dig for a negative one to jerk ourself off.

We have become /tv/-lite, but without the memes. We have become what we hated so much.
>>
Batman v Superman almost the same length of a movie as Man of Steel. Can you stuff everything Batman V Superman is trying to do in 2 and a half hours and still come out of with a good movie? We'll see...
>>
So, Uriel Barco guy have problem with 'much realism' and Oscar guy has a problem with the entire cast, he said they suck balls mainly Batfleck and Jesse Lex.

Dunno if I can take these guys seriously, wait for more to come, I guess?
>>
>>80987219
>implying /tv/ is mentally challenged when they're the ones that aren't even pretending a Hack Snyder movie will be good
loving ever laugh
>>
>>80983818
>/tv/ can't wait 4 hours to start shit posting over RT
>>
>>80987573
>no its not possible that MMM BOYS will be bad
>>
>>80987604
Almost everyone else praised him.
>>
>>80987429
One review starts off by saying DC is just trying to play catch up with Marvel, right off the bat. I'm not taking these too seriously, especially since the embargo isn't even lifted.
>>
>>80987401
Man of Steel and Watchmen were rather fine films.
>>
>>80983818
I reserve judgement until I can read some reviews from first world countries
>>
>RT is already removing bad reviews

WB EXECS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>80983818
>if it gets bad reviews people will be super obnoxious about BRAVO SNYDER and MMM BOYS
>if it gets good reviews people will be super obnoxious about BASED SNYDER and SUCK IT MARVELFAGS

There's no way out of this but shitposting.
>>
>>80987624
You mean the everyone else that got special tickets to go to red carpet movie premieres for free? Or the everyone else that literally works for WB?
>>
>>80987663
Or because they broke embargo
>>
>>80987663
They're both still up on the site, but for some reason RT says there's only one in the counter
>>
>>80987692
And why would RT take them down? The embargo wasn't issued by them.
>>
>>80987676
If they didn't like his performance, they wouldn't praise it.
They'd just go "Y-yeah, the movie's great!" and nothing else.
>>
>>80987673
there is a third way anon. the mods can nut up and remove /tv/. we can build a wall and make moviefags pay for it.
>>
>>80987632
this is worst you can come up?
>>
>>80987491
blame /tv/ invaders
>>
>>80987604
>>80987676
Actually, pretty much almost everyone even the one that shit on the film said Jesse Lex and Batfleck were the better part of the film so him specifically shit on both of them is kinda weird.
>>
>>80987491
It's easy when half of their board migrates to us daily
>>
>>80987318
>given the actions that shamelessly running character

Who would do that? Just go running without any shame?
>>
File: LaserEyes.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
LaserEyes.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>80987732
>When /tv/ sends it's people, they're not sending it's best.
>They're sending people that have lots of bad memes, and they're bringing those bad memes with us.
>They're bringing MMMM BOYS posters.
>They're bringing cuckposters.
>They're racists.
>And some, I assume, are good memers.
>>
>>80987707

Because WB will go to the reviews website and tell them to take them down. And RT just aggregates all the reviews in one place.
>>
>>80987745
I mean, they're not necessarily as "bad" as Snyder criticizers put 'em out to be.
They're not perfect (far from it) but by all means definitely don't deserve the reputation they get just because they happen to directed by Snyder.
>>
>>80987857

>/tv/
>good memes

Those died after Baneposting. Is just sad now.
>>
>>80987867
both of them are shit. i didnt even know they were both snyder, but it makes sense
>>
>>80988220
>i didnt even know they were both snyder

Someone doesn't do there research.
>>
Is anyone taking screen caps of the marvel bros? I want to gloat when the embargo breaks
>>
Why are people denying that this movie was made with the sole purpose of going head to head with the Marvel cinematic universe?

I'll wait until I see the movie, but right off the bat it feels like it's going to be cluttered and rushed as fuck since it's introducing like four major characters on the same movie.
>>
File: Capped.png (25 KB, 980x137) Image search: [Google]
Capped.png
25 KB, 980x137
>>80988476
Fresh off the grill
>>
>>80988501
>Why are people denying that this movie was made with the sole purpose of going head to head with the Marvel cinematic universe?

I haven't seen anyone claim otherwise. I mean yeah, it's likely riding it's tail, but I don't care if it's good.

>Cluttered
Can''t be anymore cluttered than Civil War Familia
>>
>>80988616
I'm not comparing the two movies senpai, but Civil War looks cluttered as well.
>>
File: In the trash it goes.jpg (117 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
In the trash it goes.jpg
117 KB, 680x680
>>80987282
>The first mistake of Batman vs. Superman is have involved Geoff Johns
>>
>>80987491
>We are just waiting for reviews to come out and we dig for a positive one to jerk ourself off.
FTFY
>>
>>80983818
[Full reply in Spanish]
>>
File: 4bb.jpg (38 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
4bb.jpg
38 KB, 600x530
>>80983818
>listening to Taco Jockeys.
I bet you let them rape your women too.
>>
1 1/2 hours to go
>>
>>80989410
I'm so full of emotion
>>
File: 1458679730020.jpg (21 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1458679730020.jpg
21 KB, 600x334
Lets turn this into an affleck and cavill appreciation thread
Why are they such bros?
>>
File: tumblr_o4d5iyXrDF1shlq2ho1_1280.jpg (180 KB, 600x937) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4d5iyXrDF1shlq2ho1_1280.jpg
180 KB, 600x937
>>80989923
Did you say homo thread?
>>
>>80989923
>lets turn this into a damage control thread
>b-based snyder
>>
>only two rotten reviews up
>both in Spanish
>both gave it a 6/10
>both with people named 'Uriel'

Hm... very suspicious...
>>
>>80983818
I went into this expecting it to suck, and I'll probably arrive at the theater with the same expectations. I'll still be seeing it, though.
>>
Goddammit when do the actual reviews drop. At this point I'm more excited to read the reviews than see the fucking movie. I MUST KNOW IF THIS IS A BLUNDER OR A SUCCESS DAMMIT.
>>
File: Bullshit.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>80987491
>implying this isn't /co/'s fault completely
how many fucking times have I seen identical threads on /co/ and /tv/ at the exact same time?

you think someone that knows who Agnes Varda is wants to talk about fucking Iron Man 3 or The Wolverine or Jonah Hex? No, /co/ started posting constantly on /tv/ and now this is the effect.
>>
>>80988515
You should make this a topic later, see if anything comes about
>>
File: 1277.jpg (49 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
1277.jpg
49 KB, 432x600
>>80990224
Either is good. Ifs its good then the Justice League films are off to a good start. If its bad, the fanboy tears will be delicious
>>
>>80990338
Exactly! If it's good, I have more good movies to see. If it's bad, I have a bad movie to complain about and tears to drink. I literally can't lose.
>>
ONE HOUR
>>
>>80985971
Prove it by posting hairline with time stamp.
>>
>>80983891

My theater uses reserved seats.
>>
>London premiere just got cancelled.

Apparently they're THAT worried that it's gonna bomb.
>>
>>80990499
The London premiere just happened though...
>>
>>80990531
Ah, seems only the red carpet event was cancelled. Must have been really embarrassed.
>>
>>80990531
stop... just stop this is /tv/ shitposting time just get out while you can
>>
>>80990499
>london
>bomb
7/10
>>
>>80990166
stupid faggot.
>>
>>80990383
Anyone got that "scared" reaction pic of the guy peeking over the basebell pit?
>>
>>80984048
Really the only thing wrong with the Dirty Grandpa story is it doesn't say "It has a plot. They gave the movie an actual PLOT the absolute madmen!"
>>
>>80990580
I doubt that's why it was cancelled. Could have been because of Brussels earlier?
>>
>>80990697
Right. They're scared of a bomb.

Like the Colorado theater shooting all over again.
>>
>>80990734
>>80990580
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-london-premiere-877323

http://www.mercurynews.com/celebrities/ci_29670951/terror-attacks-prompt-cancellation-batman-v-superman-red
>>
File: DCU Cast.png (138 KB, 379x469) Image search: [Google]
DCU Cast.png
138 KB, 379x469
>>80984303
>more nuh muh Wonder Woman giant titties shit
nice dichotmy there shill
>>
File: 1395777705542.jpg (120 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
1395777705542.jpg
120 KB, 500x608
HALF AN HOUR SAGRADA DA FAMILIA
>>
>>80988501
Its only introducing Batman and Wonder Woman.
Who else is it introducing?
>>
>>80991382
Lex. Alfred.
>>
>>80991403
Alfred is a supporting characters, you kinda have to have those in your story.
And Let is a bad guy(oppsoing force/conflict) you have to have those too
>>
10 MINUTES
>>
>>80991621
T-MINUS FIVE
>>
>>80991382
What's your definition of "introducing"?
>>
>>80984326
>Uriel
>some literal faggot who got kicked out of somewhere unimportant for being retarded

>2015
>not speaking at least 3 languages
SHIGGYDIGGYDOO
>>
3 ROTTEN INNA ROW BOYS
>>
>>80984235
I bet this fuck doesn't even watch the movies
>>
>>80991922
Main cast like Lex and Batman and will have a huge impact in the plot. Supporting cast like Alfred doesn't really count. Neither do cameos those are glimpses
>>
File: dawn_of_JUST.jpg (11 KB, 335x139) Image search: [Google]
dawn_of_JUST.jpg
11 KB, 335x139
It's over. DC is finished.
>>
>>80991922
First on-screen appearance of a new ITERATION of a character. For example, we have seen Batman before, but we have not seen Ben Affleck's version of Batman in this story.
>>
File: 1449450895709.png (200 KB, 733x852) Image search: [Google]
1449450895709.png
200 KB, 733x852
>>80992159
>5 now

welp, i'm getting off the internet now
>>
>>80984358
Mexican here
This is sadly somewhat accurate, we just bandwagon on what Americans like but worse.
Also everyone that really likes anime, cartoons or vidya over here is autistic beyond measure
>>
File: .png (223 KB, 700x419) Image search: [Google]
.png
223 KB, 700x419
>>80992159
>>80992247
>it's real
>>
>>80992066
So by your definition Flash hasn't been introduced in this movie even though by many accounts he's had a speaking role?
>>
File: IDS HABIDDING.jpg (110 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
IDS HABIDDING.jpg
110 KB, 600x446
>14%
>>
how many reviews for an actual consensus?
>>
File: welp.jpg (109 KB, 740x471) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
109 KB, 740x471
HA HA HA HA

WIORSE THAN MAN OF STEEL
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1458110593847.jpg (359 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1458110593847.jpg
359 KB, 2000x1087
>6 rotten
DC fags on suicide watch!
>>
File: Van-Gogh-Whores.gif (2 MB, 740x600) Image search: [Google]
Van-Gogh-Whores.gif
2 MB, 740x600
>8 negative to 1 positive
And here I was expecting it to start high before settling in at mediocrity
>>
>>80992319

>literally says better than MOS
>>
Can we expect change of director before Justice League? I hope so.
>>
File: DCUCKED.jpg (239 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
DCUCKED.jpg
239 KB, 1366x768
Bumping with my screencap contribution
>>
File: BvS is Iron Man 2.png (186 KB, 1895x399) Image search: [Google]
BvS is Iron Man 2.png
186 KB, 1895x399
Lel, guess it was true.
>>
>>80992279
Yes. A cameo is a glimpse even if its a speaking role. We got a glimpse of Hawkeye in Thor but the introduced Coulson because he had a part in the plot at large.
>>
>10 rotten
>1 fresh

GOODBYE DC
>>
>1 fresh
>8 rotten
fucking why
>>
>>80992561
>Iron Man 2 gets a 73%
>>
File: DC.jpg (145 KB, 1500x714) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
145 KB, 1500x714
I-ITS NOT FAIR YOU MARVELDRONES DID THIS!
>>
>>80992508
>if there's any justice, fans will reject Zack Snyder...

kek
>>
File: 1456133272338.jpg (29 KB, 522x471) Image search: [Google]
1456133272338.jpg
29 KB, 522x471
Welp, I guess it's probably shit.

Oh well.
>>
>in the end it's DC who bleeds

HA HA HA HA
>>
>>80992608
>>80992606
Obviously, brand loyalists will say it sucks, no matter if they liked it.
>>
>>80992318
It's variable, but usually in the range of a couple dozen
>>
11 ROTTEN
>>
File: 1454208576046.png (169 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
1454208576046.png
169 KB, 679x864
>>80992706
B-B-B-BOYS
M-M-M-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: 1454265026683.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1454265026683.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>80992637
It may not stay this low. Probably settle in around 43% or something. That's probably the best DCfags can hope for now.
>>
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SNYDER, HOW DID YOU FUCK THIS UP
>>
File: chuckling deeply.png (115 KB, 276x230) Image search: [Google]
chuckling deeply.png
115 KB, 276x230
>>80992793
Counter-shitposting is less effective when it's used to cover up anal devastation.
>>
File: smos-057.jpg (89 KB, 1198x324) Image search: [Google]
smos-057.jpg
89 KB, 1198x324
>the movie flops
>this affects the other studios that are making films
>Marvel Studios closes down
Oh Luthor, you really won this time.
>>
File: tfw for the pc.jpg (67 KB, 329x380) Image search: [Google]
tfw for the pc.jpg
67 KB, 329x380
>My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 has a better tomato score
>>
I'm legit close to tears. How could this happen?
>>
>>80992876
...wha?

Are you actually retarded?
>>
>TOP CRITICS: 4 ROTTEN 0%
TOP CRITICS: 4 ROTTEN 0%
>>
Average Rating: 4.9/10
Reviews Counted: 15
Fresh: 3
Rotten: 12
>>
File: 1449461843007.jpg (42 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1449461843007.jpg
42 KB, 468x376
We tried to warn you all about Snyder. You didn't listen.
We tried to warn you all about Goyer. You didn't listen.
We tried to warn you all. You didn't listen.
>>
BRAVO SNYDER!!!

BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>80992899
Well, marvelfags say that The Death of Superman killed the industry...
>>
File: Snyder.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Snyder.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!
>>
Is this the beginning of the end for capeshit?
>>
>>80992472
No, WB are blind and DC fanboys will keep endlessly sucking Snyder cock and acting like 300 and Sucker Punch were actually good movies.
Better buckle up because the next decade of DC movies will be substanceless trash made by Snyder.
>>
>>80992318

It's ~100. Maybe a little less.
>>
>>80992885
what did you expect from explosions and fight scene the movie?

no character development.
it all just leads to the mediocre fight scenes that drag on forever
>>
>ben and zac have middling careers while henry and gal are trash
>people had high hopes
I warned you people.
>>
File: Ah.png (210 KB, 271x336) Image search: [Google]
Ah.png
210 KB, 271x336
>there are anons that SERIOUSLY thought hack snyder could make a good movie
i've got tears in my eyes bros
>>
>Average Rating: 4.9/10

I had high hopes
>>
File: Holy memes batman!.png (214 KB, 743x651) Image search: [Google]
Holy memes batman!.png
214 KB, 743x651
I was actually trying to figure out if you guys were just bullshitting, but I checked RT and I can only say: Wow
>>
IGN just gave a positive (6.8/10) review
>>
>>80992896
Snyder is THE overrated hack, he is worst than JJ
>>
>>80993017
Nope, it's way lower than that. Usually ~20-30
>>
>Marvel movie makes a billion
>2 years later, everyone admits it was shit
>DC movie makes less than a billion
>2 years later, everyone admits it was good
It's always the same with cape movies.

Good night, /co/. Keep an eye on the IP count, just in case.
>>
>If there's any justice, dawning or otherwise, at the multiplex, audiences will reject Zack Snyder's lumbering, dead-on-arrival superhero mélange, a $250 million tombstone for a genre in dire need of a break.
>Joshua Rothkopf - RT Top Critic

Fucking savage...
>>
Yeah but every review isn't in yet.
>>
>The film may be imposing, but it's not fun.
>fun
>FUN
>>
>>80993132
>r-reviews don't matter now
fucking clockwork
>>
>15 rotten
>3 fresh
>>
>>80993132
>the man of murder was good meme
pure kino, /tv/ brother
>>
File: CeL4Y3-WAAAZtne.jpg (12 KB, 569x90) Image search: [Google]
CeL4Y3-WAAAZtne.jpg
12 KB, 569x90
>>
>>80993158
>If there's any justice, dawning or otherwise, at the multiplex, audiences will reject what I don't like
Nah.
>>
>>80993010

Nah, business as usual.
>>
File: 1458620110108.jpg (33 KB, 324x443) Image search: [Google]
1458620110108.jpg
33 KB, 324x443
>>80993232
>there's no score
>>
>>80993205
>reviews
lol
>>
>>80993187
>>80993187
Why do you go to cape films if not for fun?

So your wounds they will not heal?
>>
File: spoiler alert it sucks.jpg (177 KB, 1047x564) Image search: [Google]
spoiler alert it sucks.jpg
177 KB, 1047x564
No one's posted this yet?
>>
DC IS DEAD

BURIED

CONSIDER THESE ROTTEN REVIEWS MERCY
>>
File: comic book resources.jpg (63 KB, 379x400) Image search: [Google]
comic book resources.jpg
63 KB, 379x400
>>80993010
If only.

>>80993325
Everyone has their own idea of fun, you know.

>>80993341
>CBR
Pic related.
>>
>>80993341
Wonder Woman COULD have saved this, if they had gotten a good actress for the fucking part. Not that we've been saying this since she was announced or anything.
>>
How come you can't read comments for reviews?

Oh, right. All those death threats DCfans posted against that negative Batman review.
>>
>>80993132
>DC movie makes less than a billion
>gets shit reviews
>2 years later, DCfags still try to force the meme that it was good, which they haven't stopped trying to do since the movie came out
Mark my words, this is what will preface the Justice League movie. DC can't stop making bad movies, so the desperate fans won't stop.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
A-A-AT LEAST S-S-SUICIDE SQUAD WILL BE BETTER, R-RIGHT?
>>
>>80993422
...you liked Age of Ultron?
>>
So what will WB do if this flops?
SS and WW are already way too far along to cancel and justice league has already started filming with Snyder directing.
Will they just completely kill Snyder and scramble to find another director?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>80992876
No you retard.

If anything, it solidifies Marvel's dominance in capeshit cinematic universe for the foreseeable future except for maybe Fox's X-Menverse.
>>
i remembered why i love this board so much

fucking lelz so hard

soory dc fans

but we knew this was coming
>>
File: 1458685566343.png (158 KB, 881x554) Image search: [Google]
1458685566343.png
158 KB, 881x554
GAL GADOTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>80993450
The truly sad this is its a really safe movie.

It won't flop and we wont be free from Snyder's hackery for a long time.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 118

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.