[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only one that doesn't buy all these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x910
I can't be the only one that doesn't buy all these characters following Carol's lead. She has never had that command that marvel are trying to push
>>
>>80890736
You're not the only one, op.
>>
>she outranks Steve Rogers xD
KSD needs to be killed.
>>
And you guys shit over Alan Moore for refusing to follow modern capeshit
>>
So, who should write this event guys?
>>
>>80890736
/co/ has done nothing but shit on it
>>
>>80890825

KSD hasn't worked on Captain Marvel in years. Blame Bendis for this mess

He put all his pet characters on the non-batshit crazy side.
>>
>>80890940
Marvel's very own superstar writer, Brian Michael Bendis!
>>
If they don't she'll beat them up.
>>
>Jennifer on the wrong side
>again
Didn't make any sense the last time round, sure as fuck doesn't make any sense now...
>>
>>80890736
This Second Civil War event is just an unnecessary bait, anon.

You ain't got my money this time, Marvel.
>>
>>80890963
>KSD hasn't worked on Captain Marvel in years

She was writing Carol until last year.
>>
>>80891095
I'm gonna read it just because I'm interested in how badly Carol fucks up.
>>
>>80891232
... and once again, Marvel fucks up Carol character. F U Marvel!
>>
>>80890940
This event shouldn't exist.
>>
>>80890736
>Steven and Bucky agreeing with her after the current event has them literally fighting for civil freedom
>Peter somehow agreeing with her

And I dont really see most of the rest taking her side. Maybe Punisher and Vision.
>>
What is the reason for the event? I mean in-universe. What is the beef?
>>
>>80892136
An inhuman can see into the future. Carol thinks they should use him to arrest all criminals before they can commit the crime. Tony thinks that's immoral. Hilarity ensues.
>>
>>80892170
I see. Thank you for going through the pain of writing something so cringe worthy.
>>
>>80891875
No Bucky would absolutely be on her side.
Buck has no problem with the Super prison he has a problem with the cosmic cube fragments being out there.
Read his recent series.
>>
>>80890825
>>80892303

She does.

She is a Major he is a Captain
>>
Since this is Carol's first time as lead character in an event,You think Bendis will do the unthinkable and undo the Carol's mindwipe thing and reinstall her old personality.
>>
>>80890825
well he's only Captain of White America while she's Captain of the entire Marvel universe.
>>
>>80892170
So why is Cap behind her? That seems very Un-Cap-like (not that anybody in this kind of shit ever acts in character anyway).
>>
>>80890736
It's probably going to be Carol speaking on their behalf. I doubt Medusa would listen to Carol.
>>
>>80890972

Brian Michael Bendis?
>>
>>80890736
>Danvers is now the OP superhero
I miss when comic writers were good, like when Rogue killed her or when she didn't look like a lesbian
>>
>>80892730
Bendis.
>>
>>80893337
> yfw The movies will do this as well.
>>
>>80891076
Yeah say what you will about Dan Slott but the guy knew how to handle She-Hulk.
>>
>>80893337
>I miss when comics were like they were exactly at the time when I came to enjoy them and everything was fresh and new
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.