[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Venture Bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
Episode 7 discussion
>>
MEGA when?
>>
Live discussion thread >>80710486
>>
Anyone got a mega for this week or last week?
>>
>>80737433
farts
>>
File: zangpucker.jpg (63 KB, 705x480) Image search: [Google]
zangpucker.jpg
63 KB, 705x480
>>80737433
I can't believe it's fucking still not up yet
>>
>>80737433
DLed and watching it now.

Dr. Z said, excusing his old sexual adventures with "what, it was the 70s!"

Was the 70s that great that way? I hear this all the time, but I don't remember life before the 80s and AIDS scaring everyone away from fun.
>>
File: 20160314_020524.jpg (98 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
20160314_020524.jpg
98 KB, 480x800
I'll have a ruddy bottom too, but instead of grenadine I'll have rum, and instead of tomato also rum
>>
where's the torREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnt
>>
>>80737496
Try Kickass
>>
>99% of these threads are retards begging for a mega link

you dun goofed and missed it, you can wait until the next airing
>>
>>80737433
Still waiting for my posters to arrive. Come on, AS, don't fail me now.
>>
Doc and Jackson are probably reading these threads laughing their asses off at how wrong we all are about everything.
>>
Actually I think its just one guy shitposting over and over wanting a link
>>
Is there a wallpaper size version of the op pic? Preferably 1080p res.
>>
File: Why you little Chico.jpg (57 KB, 959x690) Image search: [Google]
Why you little Chico.jpg
57 KB, 959x690
>My private tracker site has a torrent ready.
>It's SDx264
>>
kinda weak
>>
My theory on how the finale will go

> OSI and Guild bait the Blue Morpho with doc , Vendata shows up instead wanting revenge for what Jonas did ( killing him as BM for money ) and is killed . guild assumes Vendata was BM all along and closes it

>Sheila finds out about Monarch being BM but keeps it secret, as long as she can dress up as Kano in bed

>Wide Wale loses arching rights because the Guild find out his daughter is fucking Hank

>Doc Venture being used somehow destroys the NY headquarters, has to move into some new shitty place
>>
>>80737682

>21 quits again
>>
>>80737548

What's inconsistent though? Sheila didn't say anything like "It can't be Venture", she just said what amounts to "What if we're jumping the gun on this?"
>>
>>80737682
They've said the finale isn't going to wrap anything up, much like Season 5's.
>>
>>80737594
Just get it from the ZIP on the Adult Swim Facebook and crop it.
>>
>>80737682
I give these predictions .65 overall probability
>>
>>80737433
I am personally loving this season so much. Consistent fun and quality throughout the whole thing
>>
>>80737527
KAT the-venture-bros-s06e07-hdtv-x264-qcf-ettv-t12248813.html
>>
It's not the highest quality but it looks like the episode is streaming on projectfreetv now
>>
So wait, did Mrs. Monarch figure out that The Monarch is Blue Morpho?
>>
i miss dr orpheus
>>
>>80737866

No. But she definitively determined that Rusty is NOT the Morpho.
>>
>>80737866
No, just that Mr. Venture isn't the Blue Morpho.

Next week's episode Mr. Venture is going to be used as bait by the Guild to capture the Blue Morpho
>>
so did BM give Dr Z a rusty venture?
>>
>>80737866
No, she just realized that Venture was not Blue Morpho.

Which is kind of shitty since you'd think they would draw out the whole thing for maximum tension and a possible monkey's claw type deal where Monarch is further denied arching rights to Rusty, because Sheila fears that Rusty will kill him

The real
>>
>>80737793
If this is fake I'm going to be angry.
>>
>>80737920
Probably not because Rusty was still a kid then.
>>
I'm a little disappointed the Red Skull character isn't appearing until the very last episode. Oh, well. Excitement to carry over.

What was that song playing at the end?
>>
Does anyone know the song at the end?
>>
Again, here's a link for streaming http://filehoot.com/8ez7pb3ubq95.html
>>
So Wandering Spider is gonna be back next episode ?

Also where is Doctor Impossible in all of this, did they have to move out of NY after Gargantua 2? I know they lost the building but he didnt move to Spider Skull Island did he?
>>
>>80737939
>>80737992
I've been trying to google for the lyrics and nothing's coming up? It's either obscure or they made it themselves.
>>
>>80738033
I doubt Sally would take back Dr. Impossible, but I think she would at least let him have visitation rights for their child.
>>
>>80738034
I've heard the boxing round lyrics clear as day and they don't produce any songs when searched.
>>
Where is this Vendata speculation coming from? I didn't see him in tonights episode at all?
>>
>>80737682
The Blue Morpho shit won't be address (they said as much in that interview, that this episode would have been a better season finale but they couldn't swap it and the actual finale around because of continuity issues).

We also still have the skinless demon guy going after Rusty's soul from the promo to deal with too.

My guess:

Monarch gets formally bumped up to level five, we get Sheila talking about how they cleared Rusty of being the Blue Morpho, and maybe a Vendata sighting (he rejoins the council).

Wide Wale is still Rusty's arc but he finds out that it's getting harder to get other people to pay for the right to arch Rusty.

We MIGHT get the reveal that Dr Dulong and Wide Wale are brothers, in an aside bit where Sheila tries to solve her marital problems by convincing WW to let Monarch pay him for the right to arch Rusty. He refuses, citing the fact that Monarch murdered his brother as justification.

Rusty's plotline will probably be a one-off thing with skinless horseman wanting Rusty's soul. Perhaps Rusty gets targeted by a super-natural villain who seeks to use him as a pawn in his war with Doctor Orpheus (who shows up at the last minute to save Rusty).
>>
>>80738018

Thx mang
>>
>>80738161
The speculation is that Vendata was the Blue Morpho.
>>
>>80738220
Where did this come from?
>>
>>80737546
I live in Australia, bro, how would I have watched it?
>>
>>80738034
>>80738104
I'm wagering they made a spiffy in-house take off of a song used in one of the gangster movies this referenced (I haven't seen 'em).
>>
>>80738234
from the episode he was the focus of last season.
>>
>>80738237
I live in Europe
we don't even have Netflix
>>
I wager 5 dollars that Dr Mrs The Monarch is gonna instantly divorce the Monarch after his dual-identities are revealed.

>I know who my enemy is.
>>
Anyone notice Turnbuckle's VA isnt listed? That might be something, as the ending song is boxing themed.
>>
>>80738270
We already had relationship drama between the Monarchs in season 3. There's no good reason to do that again.
>>
>>80738237
By searching for it yourself and not being a fucking annoying goddamn faggot.
>where's the mega where's the mega where's the mega?
Jesus. Like a goddamn five year old. Shut the fuck up.
>>
Turnbuckle's VA isn't listed, and the ending song is boxing themed. Hmm?
>>
>>80738234
It's believed that the Blue Morpho didn't actually die but was made into the cyborg now known as Vendata.

Also, BM being close friends with Dr. Venture and Vendata having been a creation of Dr. Venture.
>>
>>80738296
Monarch's entire arc this season is anti-guild. Either Dr. Wife is the new sovereign, or their marriage is dissolved forever once the truth comes out.
>>
HD QUALITY IS UP ON ICEFILMS THANK THE LORD
>>
>>80738330
mfw Vendata is the prototype for Hank and Dean's clone army.
>>
>>80738316
What IS the ending song? Help us, for the love of god! We can't find anything on Google no matter which snatch of words we put in it.
>>
>>80738346
>Dr. Wife

You'd think she'd be named that when she got married to the Monarch after having been "Dr. Girlfriend."
>>
>>80738330

AND the fact that Vandata mentions a plane crash. It'd be a pretty shitty twist that his is just some unrelated plane crash.
>>
Great Scorsese parody.
>>
>>80738220
Plot Twist
Vendata is Jonas Venture (the face is way different because they salvaged him from the wreckage of a crash.
The reason his identity was hidden and the Monarch doesn't know is to prevent the public knowing of his tryst with BM's wife.

Blue Morpho is a shapeshifter and became the Sovereign, making the reanimated corpse of his good friend Jonas into Councilman 1, his right hand man.

This is why Jonas was much more of a dick to Rusty as he grew older. It was BM shapeshifted into Jonas as he was shown to do in an earlier episode.
>>
>>80738428
Objection!

Conjecture.

Objecture.
>>
>>80737496
https://rarbg.to/torrent/7vqla5x

posted in previous thread
>>
>>80738428
>Blue MORPH-o
Guys...
>>
It's "Ding Ding" by Daniel Farrant, I believe.
>>
>>80738428
Would not work since Vendata was born when Rusty was a kid/traumatized him so badly that Jonas had to trick Rusty into thinking it was a bad dream.

Also, the time line does not work since Jonas was alive until Rusty was in college plus the Sovereign having killed Bowie and taken his place around the time of the Diamond Dogs album in 1975.
>>
>>80738477
Morpho's a type of butterfly though.

And they already have the Master as their resident shape shifting ner do well. Why add another?
>>
>>80738482
Thank you, based anon.

https://pokemusic.bandcamp.com/track/ding-ding
>>
>>80738482
Thanks senpai you're right
>>
>>80738529
I know, dude. Dual layered pun. It's just like Wide Wale, his name is spelled Wale, because Wide Wale is a type of corduroy. It's the loud fabric he's wearing.
>>
>>80738529
Morpho butterfly appears to have one coat of brilliant blue colors up top, and dismal brown camouflage on the underside. It also feeds on rotting fruit and "decaying corpses"...
>>
Vendata being Blue Morpho is too on the nose.

Vendata being Jonas is dumb.
>>
>>80738477
1975 was around the time of the crash, Venturion was created in 1976.

As I said, post plane crash "Jonas" was just BM being a dick.

Also in Cradle of Destiny, The Monarch goes, and it's Vendata who interrupts him, "Hey who killed him (Jonas) anyways? You guys must know-" "WE'RE ASKING THE QUESTIONS HERE MR MONARCH. CONTINUE".

>>80738529
How do you explain him getting sweet, sweet lovin from Dr. Z?
>>
>>80738666
morpho and vendata have different shaped lips and different voice actors
>>
>>80738694
and Bowie's history of... ambiguity fits in there too.
>>
>>80738694
>How do you explain him getting sweet, sweet lovin from Dr. Z?

Very intricately designed suit.

Or a quick sex change that was reversed after the mission was completed.
>>
If Blue Morpho had a vagina, wouldn't the Monarch have noticed in that sex tape?
>>
>>80738697

Vendata is also missing most of his EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING REANIMATED CYBORG!

Him having new lips and a voice ain't weird.
>>
>>80738697

So? Characters have changed over the years. Brock had fairly thinner legs back in the beginning, now they're more proportional to his body. Likewise, Hank's head isn't nearly as egg-shaped as it was in earlier seasons.
>>
File: Aku the dick.jpg (16 KB, 581x196) Image search: [Google]
Aku the dick.jpg
16 KB, 581x196
>>80738746

Who knows. They cut before we see the nitty gritty, even then, he doesn't seem to say anything that implies he saw his dad's junk.
>>
Anyone else hope Dr.Venture finds true happiness as a horrible bartender?
>>
File: Thats_the_joke.jpg (30 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
Thats_the_joke.jpg
30 KB, 452x339
>>80738400
>>
After rewatching the episode, wandering spider's phone call was left on while he was begging for his life. The fact that they showed only his mechanical legs definitely makes it seem that wandering spider is still alive and that 21 is going to be responsible for the BM's identity being revealed, at least for sure to Sheila.
>>
Is there really only one episode left this season?
>>
Can we assume it wasn't Jonas that fucked over Blue Morpho?

>The two were best buds.
>Jonas being a dick is already played out.
>Kano had no issues with moving over to Team Venture.

The only problem with this might be an extramarital affair with one or the others wife.
>>
>>80738882
Kano might have not known that Jonas led to the Blue Morpho's death, and assumed it was an accident.
>>
>>80738881
No, there were only six episodes this season, everyone in this thread is having a laugh at an imaginary seventh episode that supposedly aired tonight. Like those threads where people talk about the Watchmen cartoon from the 80's as if it were a real thing.
>>
>>80738881

Yep. Did you sign up for cryosleep yet? Them 40 years aren't gonna go by much faster otherwise.
>>
>>80738882
They were swingers like the monarch, I don't think they would care.
>>
>>80738477
>Blue MORPH-o
>Character somehow produces a vagina to get fucked

The latex mask could be explained as hiding his powers.
>>
Also, Monarch must have gotten his eyebrows from his mom.

His mom might be a supervillain?
>>
>>80738330
>>80738234
>>80738220
>>80738161

yfw when Kano intentionally crashed the plane with blue morpho in it to claim the bounty and switch sides at the same time

Kinda makes sense. His oath of silence, his shame for killing someone against his own will for money. If Jonas would have plotted with the guild and kill him, he wouldn't even bother to revive him. But he did.
>>
>>80738400
He calls her "Dr. My Wife" sometimes, but her name is supposed to be clunky and weird. It's just a thing with the Monarch.

See: Floating Cocoon being "the Belly of the Lair of The Monarch's Hideout"
>>
>>80738941

Why though? If he can Shapeshift, he just shift into his true form. Not much point in doing an in-between transformation if you can just go from one form to the other.
>>
>All this backstory
>All that art direction
>All that music

Best episode of the season, and it wasn't at all the most action-y by any means.

21 was CLEARLY just burying the metal spider limbs by the way, right? I'm pretty sure he told him to run off and never be a super villain again, and just buried his shit.
>>
Billy's mom is hot.
Both in the 60/70s and now.
>>
>>80739025
Wait, did they say the information on whoever killed the Blue Morpho was erased by the Sovereign? What's preventing the two from being the same guy?
>>
>>80738990
If he was willing to kill Blue Morpho simply for money, then he must not have considered him a "great man"
>>
>>80737433
How long will it take for season 7?
>>
>>80739071

They directly mention it in the scene when discussing if it's the same guy. However, Hamilton confirms the records were all wiped out by Bowie before he took flight.
>>
>>80739096
at least two years Id say
>>
>>80739096
When HL3 comes out.
>>
>>80739109
Oh jesus, are they going to do

>Monarch's dad is also the sovereign
>Monarch is the rightful heir to the guild
>Killinger's plan all along
>>
>>80739147
Yeah, the new guild isn't going to let that fly.
>>
>>80739185
Wide Wale makes a move on controlling the guild.
Blue Morpho kills him, and reveals himself The Monarch.
Guild rewards him for foiling Wide Wale's plot by making him a level 10 and a seat on the council.
>>
>>80739215

>they still screw him over by lying about "seniority" being a factor for council members, so Monarch can barely say shit because he's one of the youngest
>>
>Introduce stars and garters and night dick in first epsiode of the season
>they never show up again
>>
Why the hell isn't the Guild real? Arching is all I want to do with my life. It isn't fair at all, dammit.
>>
>>80739185
So there'll be a second revolt.

Monarch backed by his wife, Watch + Ward, Killinger, and maybe Dr. Z vs. Sovereign Phantom Limb, Radical Left, Wide Wale, Dragoon + Red Mantle, and Dr. Phage
>>
>>80739251
I don't know if Phantom Limb would oppose the Monarchs anymore. He really seems to have mellowed out this season, and wasn't even interested in seeing Sheila undress. He hasn't even seemed like he's plotting behind anyone's back lately.
>>
why is it taking them so long to replace the council of 13? At the rate villains are dying theyre never going to have enough people left
>>
>>80739245
Who would you arch?
>>
>>80739298
>implying we don't want as many new characters as possible
>>
>>80738312
Do you have a mega mi familiar?
>>
>no seeds on the torrent yet
I just want to watch it
>>
>>80739305
yo moma
>>
>>80739298
Having worked inside a bureaucratic machine for a decade, I feel they are progressing much too quickly.
>>
>>80739305
Whoever they assign me to, there's no one special I have in mind. I just want to be a supervillain, I'm not in it for the hate yet. I'd rather look forward to getting to know and loathe my protagonist in a professional context. Maybe I'll cross paths with a do-gooder really worthy of getting furious with someday.
>>
>>80739357
Buddy, just stream the damn thing and acquire it for yourself later.

http://filehoot.com/8ez7pb3ubq95.html
>>
>>80739360
>level 2 scrub trying to arch my momma
This is just disrespectful. My mom has more class than that, you better show up with at least a level 7
>>
>>80739305
Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Most of my arching would just be triggering his autism
>YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED TYSON
>...But it's not mathematically possible for you to already know how many days I have left to live!
>I'M GONNA TELL THE WHOLE WORLD YOU'RE A FAGGOT
>...But the amount of time it would take for you to go to each of the 7.5 billion people on the planet to slander me exceeds the estimated lifespan of a human being!
>HOW ABOUT I LIGHT UP YOUR NIGHT TYSON?
>But in order to "light up" the night you'd have to create a massive amount of light, otherwise it would still be visibly night and therefore couldn't be said to be "lit up" so I'm assuming your plan is to simulate daylight during the night, which would take more power than you have readily available, I'm starting to think you're not doing your research!
>>
>>80739496
That's a rather sporting choice, actually. He's about as close to a real-life super scientist as you can get. You know, he's really been falling out of favor with the Internet lately. I just noticed the other day through mockery of some of his more obtuse tweets that can be read as pro-imperialist and otherwise objectionable. I'm used to him being a beloved public figure.
>>
>>80739496

Bullshit, just do what Xanatos did in the City of stone finale and use aircrafts to spread a flammable substance into the air and then ignite it. With enough going off, you'll have the night sky looking like day for at least a moment
>>
>>80739531
I think his problem is that it's hard to tell when he's trying to be funny and when he's being serious because even though he tends to be more charming and charismatic than your usual scientist, he's still a bit awkward sometimes.
>>
>>80739569
Xanatos is a Sovereign-worthy villain. His illustrious career is always worth perusing for inspiration.
>>
>>80739569
Fool! The point isn't whether or not it's feasible, the point is to get him to start nitpicking about it!
>>
>>80739573
That's fair. Text is a terrible medium for tone as it is.
>>
>>80739587

Shame they probably won't ever reference villains like him. Of course, David was never quite a supervillain, just someone who was willing to break eggs for his damn specific omelet
>>
>>80739531
That tweet about no species having painful sex is the other one I keep seeing brought up. That one seems to be equal parts Tyson trying to make a joke and botching it and the internet not realizing it was a joke to begin with. So instead of being a quick, harmless "hah isn't sex great?" joke that it was apparently intended to be, it turned into this weird cryptogram that had people trying to figure out if he honestly believed what he just said.
>>
>>80738018
Appreciate it.
>>
Whats the best episode of venture bros? I think Operation Prom is probably it
>>
Eh. It was okay.
>>
>>80739614
I've discovered that bedbugs mate by way of the males stabbing their genitals through any random spot in the females' abdomens instead of having any designated orifice to complement. Do they not feel that? That makes it a touch less horrifying.

And that sounds about right to me. I'm personally hesitant to condemn a person for statements that don't seem to add up to what you can infer they know or believe.
>>
>>80739609
Indeed, much like Benjamin Linus from Lost, also a go-to for successful schemes without consideration for trifling matters.
>>
File: Rusty dead.png (588 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rusty dead.png
588 KB, 1280x720
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY KILLED RUSTY
>>
>>80739662
They're all pretty damn great except for the first space station episode in season 1, the Nancy Drew twins, and the one with the mutant Dean.
>>
>>80739696
It was a death neither just nor heroic. He will rise again.
>>
>>80739696
Who's that
>>
>>80739753
Brock Sampson
>>
>>80739662
Op Prom and Gargantua 1 should both be dq/'d for being hour longs. Maybe cleansuit too, because its another hour long.

Of the normal episodes, i'd probably say Blood of the Father, Heart of Steel or Everybody Comes to Hank's are my favorite.
>>
I enjoy these threads. People here know how to conduct themselves for the most part. I can't go in most talkback or discussion threads.

Here's to one more week. It feels as if the season had just begun.
>>
>>80739662
>>80739783
Escape to the house of mummies, Now museum now you dont, Handsome Ransom just to name a few
>>
>BM

I am a 27 year old man and the only time I've ever heard "BM" as an acronym for bowel movement is in cartoons. Is this a common-knowledge joke that I should be laughing at or maybe an out-dated reference to something?
>>
>>80739799
Season finished 1 week ago f︂︂am
>>
File: 1377385282880.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1377385282880.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>80739817
>>
>>80739804
It's just an outdated thing. People used to say it more often decades ago.
>>
File: 1390071569180.gif (3 MB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
1390071569180.gif
3 MB, 266x200
>>80739799
I fucking love and hate the venture bros. I love it because its so good. I hate it because it takes 3 years between seasons and you get so little content. Fuck. Three years is so fucking long to wait. I've been watching this show for half of my life and its only gotten 6 seasons. Shitty ass shows like GoT or walking dead get yearly seasons and people say the wait between those is too long. Try 3 years for 8 episodes that are half an hour each.
>>
>>80739662
ORB for me. But Rusty's my favorite character, so I'm biased.
>>
>>80739827
Thank you, I feel crazy when it comes up in different shows
>>
>>80737546
watched with you guys on Bretty Good and i still want the MEGA.
>>
>>80739841
It's a price I'm willing to pay for the quality, but that's the only reason I can tolerate it. It does get really hard at times.
>>
So, next week's episode is standard length, right? We're not getting an hour long finale?
>>
>>80739841
Same here man. Shit i didn't even knew the show still existed since they banned Adult Swim in brazil years ago. I always thought the show had only 2 seasons.
>>
>>80738865
What did I say about abbreviating it as "BM"? God, now I can't get it out of my head. It's just dripping everywhere and leaving brown stains as it walks around.
>>
>>80739873
probably not
>>
>>80739873
The next episode is not a finale; it's simply the last episode produced as a part of this year's run. These arcs won't be concluded until next season. There were some issues with ambiguity in the number of scripts they had left, and they wanted the big plot to mature a bit before they wrapped it up, so they spent the season order without concluding its storylines.
>>
File: 250px-Jonny_quest.png (96 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
250px-Jonny_quest.png
96 KB, 250x285
>>80739841
>tfw my favorite series are Venture Bros and Berserk
>tfw 2/3rds of my life are spent waiting out hiatuses

It's like fucking crack. I'd be mad if the quality wasn't literally ten out of ten whenever they actually decide to release anything.
>>
>>80739900
>tfw my favorite series are Venture Bros and Hunter x Hunter

My life is just one long hiatus.
>>
>>80739896
So are they splitting the season ala season 4, or is whatever they have left going to constitute season 7?
>>
>>80739956
The latter.
>>
>>80739965
And when it finally comes out, how much will my sanity have withered?
>>
>>80739965
Fuck
>>
>>80739982
Anon, I...don't know how to tell you this, but...it's already all gone. You're wearing a panda's pelt that was peeled off with your own teeth (judging by the marks) and have been walking like the Christopher Lloyd character in Food Fight since you came in here.
>>
>>80738316
Turnbuckle is Paul F Tompkins, sounds exactly like his characters from CBB
>>
>>80739804
Acronyms have been in style since the 80's for medical stuff. Personally I can understand the doctors using shorthand. That's as old school with them as illegible handwriting. But it's stupid when regular folks use it. If you hear the name, you can actually figure out what they're talking about. Acronyms tell you jack shit.

People still do it today too.

>Oh, he has RAFAI
>What?
>Random acronym for an illness

Sure, there's some super common ones that get a pass like AIDS. But if it was a new disease then hearing Acquired Immune Difference Syndrome tells you everything you need to know.

>Acquired
Transmissible
>Immune Deficiency
Tanks your immune system
>Syndrome
That shit ain't going away
>>
>>80740017
Syndrome fuckin' died, mate. Not so terminal now, issit?
>>
>>80738167
They already said there'd be no Dr. O this season.
>>
File: copycat.png (260 KB, 524x377) Image search: [Google]
copycat.png
260 KB, 524x377
So I don't know if this has been brought up and I don't particularly think it's plot important; but I was rewatching All this and Gargantua 2 and randomly spotted Copycat during JJ's introduction to the space station when he mentions world-class entertainment.
>>
>>80740060
what happened to him
>>
>>80737507
In the 60s, only hippies got lots of free love.

In the 70s, everyone got it on at any time. There was no disease out there to scare them. Women being on the pill was common, and if she got pregnant, she took care of it without bothering the guy about it.

The HIV/AIDS thing put a stop to all of that. As did the common practice of woman popping up with lawsuits claiming some random lay several years ago resulted in a baby and now you gotta pay for the rest of your life.

So yeah, the 70s was a time when a 2/10 guy could fuck 3 9/10s in the club, at a bus stop, or just stopping over at the new neighbor's house. It was the wildest sex adventure time in anyone's living memory outside billionaire sex parties/dungeons.
>>
>>80740121
>the 70s was a time when a 2/10 guy could fuck 3 9/10s
only if the guy was rich or had drugs. So its not that different from now
>>
So, uh, Mega when?:D
>>
>>80739531
The internet ridicules him because he's horrible at science, including astronomy. In fact, he admits to this. As he admits he only got his position due to affirmative action, and it is a position that requires him to do no science work, and no research, at all.

Worse, he's been caught on video in numerous outrageous lies, because he'd rather be an entertainer and talk up his position and authority, than teach actual science.

So yeah, Internet hates him.

All in all, he is a very good stand in for the current Rusty Venture. But no boy adventurer for his early career.
>>
>>80740166

Basically. Anyone who romanticizes the past hasn't studied the period long enough to realize life has never been fundamentally different.
>>
File: morpho.png (2 MB, 1434x810) Image search: [Google]
morpho.png
2 MB, 1434x810
>>80739753
hes just some background character from the episode Dr. Quymn, Medicine Woman
>>
bad episode
>>
>>80740166
Actually, the girls would often provide the drugs, and they weren't so picky. When they got horny, they fucked.

The 70s was a time of "no consequences". None of this "get constant permission". If a girl wanted some dick, she'd find the nearest, bestest dick she could, and fucked it. No need to have a six pack, an expensive car, or drugs. It was just sex, no strings attached. It happened because she wanted some dick and you had a dick.

The 70s was an incredible time, but the rise of new wave feminism and AIDS/HIV killed that attitude. Women started shaming each other over getting dick (again), and the media did its best to scare every human being into never having sex again. Then more guilt got piled onto people for just being human in later decades.
>>
>>80740414
you also see Augustus st. cloud in the background of lots of older episodes
>>
>>80740494
One of the concept artists on tumblr said Wide Wale was in the background of one episode. Been keeping my eye out on rewatches but I aint found him yet.
>>
>>80739305

Im going to be really petty and just choose DSP and arching him would just be griefing him in games or cutting the power to his place or sneaking in and overwriting his save files.

Iam too lazy to actually be a villain ill be the lowest tier possible and just annoy somebody.
>>
>>80737939

https://pokemusic.bandcamp.com/track/ding-ding
>>
Anyone notice in Shadowman 9, when Monarch asks who killed Jonas Venture Sr., the first member of the Council of 13 to respond was Vendata? Kinda neat coincidence.
>>
>>80739245
You'd probably be a henchman at best
>>
Any download link?
>>
Watching this episode I realised I might be the real-life equivalent of Henchman 21.

>Fat, nerdy kid
>Decided to get fit in my 20's after a lifetime as a butterball
>Still a complete dork who wanders around in black long-sleeved tops and jeans/sweatpants
>Still collect action figures, old comics, etc
>Stubble-beard and longish hair

I guess I need to find a bumbling supervillain to employ me.
>>
I liked in tonights episode how in the flashbacks the monarch had his older costume from the pilot, that was a nice touch
>>
It was cool that in the flashbacks the monarch had his costume from the pilot
>>
>>80740003
It's not a panda. I spray-painted a polar bear.
>>
>>80739244
Next season.
>>80739804
>>80739827
I use bm. But mostly in the context of calling Bendis shit.
>>
>>80740494
yeah he was weirdly in a lot of Guild meetings and even Phantom Limb's party where the Monarch met Sheila, which is weird seeing as he only recently got his guild licence.
>>
>>80740987
Money talks, its possible he was amused by the whole "guild scene" and their ridiculous antics as an observer before he chose to join and officially arch Billy and his shitty 'company'
>>
Harangutang's wife Battleaxe is still alive. You can see her in the bar all patched up when 21 jumps Wandering Spider.
>>
>>80741107
Yeah noticed that too.

Good news for those saying she died too soon.
>>
Gary's going to snap on Monarch again. He keeps pressing the kill button on him
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-14-21h22m52s339.png (135 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-14-21h22m52s339.png
135 KB, 720x404
This whole sequence was gold.
>>
>>80741145
>>80741107
Speaking of, think gary spared the wandering spider?
>>
>>80741195
It seems pretty obvious, we only saw him burying the robot arms which WS wasn't wearing when he had him at gunpoint.

Seems pretty blatant he pussied out, likely told the guy just to disappear.
>>
>>80741195
The hints were too obvious, it'd be a surprise if he actually DID kill him.
>>
>>80741224
WS really didn't seem like he had the killer conviction you need in this game to survive, it's a wonder he stuck around this long. Also, did Monarch really cut Dr.Butt in half? Nice that he still has a solid alibi at least.
>>
File: i8OawlV5xep7M.png (73 KB, 298x284) Image search: [Google]
i8OawlV5xep7M.png
73 KB, 298x284
Can I say this was a weak episode? All the monologues did nothing for me, and all the characters except 21 were barely emotional. And the gag about Rusty not understanding that lunar eclipses don't require special glasses was pretty dumb. 6/10 apply yourselves.

The Venture Bros S06E07 "A Party for Tarzan" 720p HDTV mkv
https://mega.nz/#!ggNXBICY!JRUQJcqkskwW5J99geMfRXlAEFax4kbXmendW7P5ifc
>>
>>80741294
Is the video quality better than the torrents? bitch it better be
>>
>>80741107
So....do you think Thin tank is okay too?
>>
>>80738263

What, do you live in Crimea? As far as I know that's the only part of Europe that doesn't have Netflix because they don't know how to go about determining which country it legally belongs to for airing rights without looking like total assholes to Russia, or total assholes to the rest of the world.
>>
>>80741445
He got crushed by the Harangutan's tank, he's dead.
>>
>>80741486
Characters have survived similar fates.
>>
File: 0000001.jpg (270 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0000001.jpg
270 KB, 1280x720
>>80741338
No, the video quality sucks. This is an HDTV rip and most stations air heavily-compressed streams, and then it's recompressed for release. If you want high-quality you have to wait for webrips or if you're lucky an analog-reception HDTV rip.
>>
>>80741499
He needed to die for the sole reason of the Monarch's desire to arch Venture.
I really liked Think Tank though.
>>
5.5?

I thought the Council was at Limb, Head 1, Head 2, Left, Z, Dr Ms, Gage.

What happened?
>>
So 'Wandering Spider' is just a play off of Doc Ock's legs having a mind of their own in addition to the guy being XBOX HUEG with the spider species name slapped over, right?
>>
>>80741527
The 5.5 are the task force assigned to deal with Blue Morpho.
>>
>>80741554
They didn't put the whole council on it?
>>
>>80741562
What are they, made of money? All these meetings are expensive, you can't just summon 13 people willy-nilly to deal with any issue you want.
>>
>>80741582
But the council is 7 people.... and the 5.5 is seven people....
>>
>>80741598
Watch and Ward count as half a person.
>>
Where have we seen the Jade Dragon before?
>>
>>80741667
Its in Col Gentleman's house, isn't it?
>>
File: Oldwale.png (591 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Oldwale.png
591 KB, 1280x720
>>80740511
Maybe this one? Seems like an older design.
Or did they mean Wide Wale as he is now?
>>
>>80741717
That could just be WW prior to the Experiment Gone Wrong.
>>
>wandering spider not dead. we only see his mechanical arms being buried, not the whole body
>will return and see 21, recognizing him as Blue Morpho

then there are several things that might happen

>Gary takes the blame for everything and has to run
or
>With the discovery of 21, the Monarch's cover is also blown and he goes on the run as a fugitive of the guild. Dr, Mrs, The Monarch stay with the guild, though whether out of loyalty or to secretly spy and hinder them is unknown.
or
>the original blue morpho was actually a tranny and was rusty and monarch's mother, making them half brothers, which some bullshit guild rule gives the monarch a pass for everything he's done.

that last one seems really unlikely, but it just seems really weird to me that they would go so in depth with that story. I feel like it's going to be important.
>>
>>80739662
Victor Echo November, it has probably the best mix of a majority of the cast, as well as a stupid amount of quottable moments.

> Venture ingenuity, Dean-o! You have got to try this! It feels as if someone with a fever is yelling at my pants!

> Real name. I am into costumed business, not costumed play.

> To feel their feel, move like an animal to feel the kill.
>>
>>80741544
The real "wandering spider" is indigenous to Brazil, he wore a green and yellow track suit, and spoke with an south american accent.
So we can add that, too.
>>
>>80741294
I'll have to agree. This episode was a solid 6.
>>
>Dr Z had sex with Blue Morpho
>didn't feel or see anything different
my guess: the Blue Morpho is able to change sex,
why else would he call himself MORPHO?
Morpho is Rusty's mom and Monarch's dad
>biggest mind-fuck in history
>>
>>80741820
Because that's a kind of butterfly.
>>
>>80741820
Or.. You know.. He is a shapeshifter (the sovreign) which would confirm alot of other theories.
>>
>>80739804
Most people just call it "a push".
>>
>>80741883

>>80735569

I think the evidence for blue morpho being able to change sex is pretty strong.
>>
>only 1 episode left

What went wrong?
>>
>>80741929
Nothing really, so far the entire season has been great for the exception of today's episode.
>>
>>80741929
>only -1 episode left
>>
>>80741527
"Head 1 and head 2" count as one seat. Watch and Ward are the .5 as they aren't actually Council members.
>>
>>80741697
Checked out both episodes with his house, didn't see it.
>>
>>80740494
>>80740987
He's the guy who was rummaging through magazines and found Sarah Michelle Gellar in the yard sale episode.
>>
>>80741820
I just wondered;
if that's true and if the woman on the photo also happens to be Jonas sister;
what does that make Rusty and Monarch?
cousins AND at the same time half-brothers?
>>
>>80740414
I like that the guy on the right is obviously Tony Stark. Not even being coy about it.
>>
So, i was thinking on getting one of this seasons posters(together with some other posters i'm planing on printing). Which posters do you guys have? where do you place them?
>>
>>80742027
I have all of them and I roll them tight and shove them up my butthole
>>
File: BattleAxe.jpg (328 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
BattleAxe.jpg
328 KB, 1280x1440
>>80741107
I think that's a bad decision. Why keep her alive? It leaves the possibility that she'll want revenge. Would have made the plot more neat if she were dead.
>>
>>80742042
good for you.
>>
>>80741749
That last one is so fucked up, I'd like to see it.
>>
Why is this season so short? It's literally the length of a movie
>>
How mad would you be if Blue Morpho was a shapeshifter and the "mother" of The Monarch?

Because we know nothing of The Monarch's mother and it was revealed he could get female genitalia if he wanted to.

I am calling it they are pulling a South Park on this one.
>>
>>80742342
They only make a new season every time doc runs out of money
>>
>>80742099
neat.
>>
>>80742386
you people are reading way too into that shit. it was just a joke, as well as an example of how much blue morpho was jonas' bitch. even dr Z said he wasnt sure if morpho pulled a switcheroo at one point, so its likely that dr Z was fucking a woman and morpho switched in disguise afterward.

jesus guys take off the tinfoil hats for once
>>
>>80741742

Timeline doesn't work, but otherwise a good guess. He's probably in fucking Tag Sale or some shit.
>>
Well, friends, after next week, we're gonna be waiting another two years for another venture bros.
>>
>>80741785
I also heard he cut off a kid's hand...and ATE it!
>>
I wonder if someone would be able to edit down the Blue Morpho bits into one stream of story
>>
>>80740414
At this point it's not implausible that the plug face guy is Jonas or something
>>
>>80743043

Just dab, dab.
>>
>>80740110
he got punished and maybe kicked out of the guild for framing the monarch and illegally arching venture
>>
File: Batman This is Bad.jpg (52 KB, 366x343) Image search: [Google]
Batman This is Bad.jpg
52 KB, 366x343
>No extensive look Venture Industries interacting with the rest of the world
>No Dean college adventures
>No Hank experiencing the big city by himself adventures
>No Dr. O
>No big story with Brown Recluse Spider

What a waste of a season.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.