[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merry Christmas, /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: prezzies.jpg (73 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
prezzies.jpg
73 KB, 620x388
What comics, cartoons or any other /co/-related items are you giving or getting this Christmas?
>>
>>78409703
I got my girlfriend the first two Moomin comic collections.
>>
>>78409703
Gifted a /co/mrade Saga of Swamp Thing Vol 1, and Gotham By Midnight Vol 1.. Got the first three volumes of Usagi Yojimbo for my nephew. Bought the Severed tpb for my gf.
>>
>>78409725
>>78409779
What do you guys hope to get? Anything you really want?
>>
File: hello-kitty.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
I bought this for myself. My sister's getting me the Ant-Man bluray. No idea what else is in the cards.
>>
>>78409725
Got my girlfriend "Moomin and the golden tail". She loves those things.

Other than that I gifted:
to a good friend: Rumble. (He's a DC-fan (esp. Green Arrow, and I hoped this might wake his interest in other comics. plus I love the artstyle and wanted to show it to him)
to my friend and ex-boss: morrisons Superman All-Star (he knows next to nothing about comics, but was very interested in superman in general. I hoped to provide him a nice entry)
my cousin: McKeans Crazy Hair (for the art. she's a videogame-artist)
my other cousin: CMYK (she wants to be a media designer and I loved the premise of CMYK)
best friend from childhood days: Stories of Mr. Keuner
best female friend: Murakamis Strange Library (illustrated short story)
best friend of study days: morrisons filth

Did I do good /co/?
>>
>>78409703
I bought myself the first Grayson trade.

Yes bought myself. Some of us don't have family.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-16-44-08.png (132 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-16-44-08.png
132 KB, 480x800
>>78409703
I bought this for my bro
>>
>>78410372
Sorry to hear, man. Hope you have a nice Christmas though.
>>
>>78409946
I don't know, I'm really out of it this year. I work at a theater and Star Wars really took everything out of me.
>>78410350
Yeah Moomin is great, she's a bit more into it than I am though.
>>
>>78410350
>all that morrison
no, kill youurself
>>
>>78409703
I think I'll just be getting normie tier marvel collectables of parents (not ungrateful, actually really happy they take an interest, even though I don't read marvel) since I started working I just buy everything I want
>>
Got Ernest & Celestine and The Tale of Princess Kaguya for my sister and her husband's little sisters.
>>
Mom bought me the Grayson and Midnighter trades. Won't get them till February though.

Haven't bought anything /co/ related to my friends, sadly none of them are into comics.
>>
Just got an amazing secret santa package >>78408265 and probably some more BDs coming in tomorrow.

Sent some Hellboy and Jeff Lemire stuff to my SS assignment, he received it a few weeks ago but I never heard anything back from him about it.
>>
Bought those for myself and Tree of life for my sister.
>>
>>78409703
My girlfriend is getting me Multiversity and Black Hole. I'm getting her box sets of Flash and Arrow and I'm getting my son several comics, Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, Bone and Dragon Ball
>>
>>78411084
The Malick movie?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.