[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111
Submit your gifts for inspection - Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.co.uk/updates/release.htm

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrVry8kgyw

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

>Star Wars: Uprising: (/swr/ Cartel: Loth-Cats)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpW6fOEvuSg
http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?568108-Newx-s-New-Player-Guide

>Star Wars: Commander: (/swr/ Squad: Empire - SheevSquad)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUD2JkBxIJo

>Canon Guide: (Timeline coming soon)
http://imgur.com/a/wnoIs

>Star Wars /co/ Booru:
starwars.booru.org

>Download links: (Books, Comics, Rebels, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>>
First for Rey's lightsaber
>>
Who forgot?
>>
File: 1447628191130.jpg (88 KB, 695x700) Image search: [Google]
1447628191130.jpg
88 KB, 695x700
>tfw EA and DICE just confirmed that they aren't adding any TFA content to Battlefront
>>
>>78409700
The only content would be heroes and new skins for Stormies.
>>
>>78409700
Haha
>>
>>78409700
>Buying shit from companies with a precedent for being shit
>Buying shit when good games still exist
You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>78409700
of course not.
That's where the BattleFront released the year movie 9 comes out called StarWars Battlefront: Generations that has content from all 3 trilogies packed into it. Provided you buy the season pass, Character Packs 1 & 2, and Map Pack 1-3
>>
>>78409700
>caring about EAfront
>>
File: 1450976154846.jpg (471 KB, 640x2879) Image search: [Google]
1450976154846.jpg
471 KB, 640x2879
>>
File: xmas.png (338 KB, 1280x1135) Image search: [Google]
xmas.png
338 KB, 1280x1135
>>
File: literally me.jpg (391 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
391 KB, 960x1280
>>
>>78409642
Yeah, it's gotta be a double hander.
Or at least her quarterstaff with blades on the end.

In her fight with Kylo, she made a lot of thrusting attacks with the saber. Not slashes or swings like we usually see.

It was a nice touch by the choreographist for her to fight more like she was using a staff weapon than a sword
>>
>>78409700
But, I wanted to ZA WARUDO people.
>>
>50 STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS rumors that turned out to be false.

http://screencrush.com/star-wars-force-awakens-false-rumors/

1. “Obi-Wan Kenobi set to return in Star Wars: Episode VII.” — Latino Review

2. “Star Wars: Episode VII will feature Force Ghost Yoda.” — Cosmic Booknews

3. “Max von Sydow is Boba Fett.” — Nerdist

4. “Ian McDiarmid is set to return to the galaxy far, far away for a part in Episode VII.” — Jedi News

5. “Robert Boulter is playing Young Luke Skywalker in the movie.” — Making Star Wars

6. “[Domhnall Gleeson] will be Major Tarkin.” — Star Wars News Net

7. “[Domhnall Gleeson’s beard during a publicity appearance at Universal Studios Florida] really suggests Obi Wan descendant.” — Star Wars News Net

8. “In the last week I’ve heard Domhnall Gleeson is Luke Skywalker’s son four times. Four times. Four different sources, three really trusted and one new but apparently on the money for most things.” — Star Wars News Net

9. “Billie Lourd, 21, to play young Princess Leia in Star Wars: Episode VII.” — Daily Mail

10. “James Earl Jones may have a secret voice cameo in The Force Awakens as Vader.” — Reddit

11. “Lando Might Have a Role to Play in Episode VII After All” — Moviepilot

12. “Pussy Riot will be in the new movie, possibly as a Cantina Band.” — The Daily Beast

13. “Obi-Wan Kenobi will turn out to be Luke Skywalker’s REAL father.” — The Daily Beast

14. “The rumored title is (drum roll please) ... A New Dawn!” — Star Wars Underworld

15. “The film’s ‘working title’ is The Ancient Fear.” — Ain’t It Cool
>>
File: happy worf.gif (837 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
happy worf.gif
837 KB, 245x187
>>78409700
YES
>>
>>78409989
16. “[The Ancient Fear] refers to Max von Sydow’s villain who makes Pazuzu look like a pussy!” — Ain’t It Cool

17. “Imagine the standard Star Wars crawl, and when it ends the camera pans up to the stars. But instead of a spaceship zooming into frame we see ... a hand! A severed hand, tumbling through space. A severed hand gripping a light saber.”— Birth. Movies. Death.

18. “Han and Chewie recognize the lightsaber as Luke’s, and they say they haven’t seen their friend in thirty years, since the events of Return of the Jedi.” — Birth. Movies. Death.

19. “There's been a theory circulating for a while about the death of beloved fan favorite, Chewbacca.” — Moviepilot

20. “Kylo Ren, over the course of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and maybe beyond, is trying to either clone, or resurrect, Darth Vader.” — io9

21. “Rey is Han and Leia’s daughter” — Time

22. “[Daisy] Ridley is a Tatooine local.” — ScreenRant

23. “[Daisy] Ridley’s character is said to be a street-smart salvager working for Max von Sydow’s old demented cyborg character.”— ScreenRant

24. “There’s rumor that Daisy Ridley’s ‘Rey’ character is actually ‘Kira Rey’ which is strangely similar to ‘Kylo Ren.’” — Latino Review

25. “Jar Jar Binks was a trained Force user, knowing Sith collaborator, and will play a central roles in The Force Awakens.” — Reddit

26. “The First Order’s soldiers are being taught that the Empire was a benevolent force, and that Luke Skywalker and those damn rebels who blew up the Death Star (twice) are the villains who destroyed everything.” — CinemaBlend

27. “Rey tries to help by releasing the ship’s cargo (which appears to be livestock, potentially giant space pigs).”— Making Star Wars
>>
>>78409958
Finn used the sword like a knife, too.
>>
>>78410015
28. “While Chewie is still on the ship shutting her down with Finn, Han talks to Rey in private and he passes on one of, if not his most, personal gun to her for protection in Maz’s stronghold. This is where Rey gets her DL-44, the blaster Han Solo made famous.”— Making Star Wars

29. “One banner features the ‘Boba Fett Symbol’ ... these banners appear above the heads of Finn, Rey, BB-8, and Han Solo as they enter what we can only assume is the headquarters of some nefarious criminal organization.” — SlashGear

30. “The idea that these banners represent Boba Fett specifically is absolutely within the realm of possibility ... We're banking on it being a suggestion that Boba Fett is still alive. He survived the Sarlacc, after all.” — SlashGear

31. “After they meet “Rose” in a pub, they head to the underground of the pub. I believe Korr Sella, an emissary for Leia, is also at the pub to speak to “Rose,” probably about what Poe Dameron encountered on Jakku.” — Making Star Wars

32. “Thankfully the heroes are in the catacombs below the pub and survive the assault after suffering through some shaking and rumbling. They head through tunnels where they meet some Stormtrooper resistance and “Rose” uses her “special powers” to dispatch them. I assume this means she uses the Force to slam them against a wall or something unless she Jedi Mind Tricks them.” — Making Star Wars

33. “After Rey and her friend get into Maz’s stronghold, Rey gets into a bar fight. Finn is little help ... However, Chewbacca helps sort out the problem, as it turns out a Wookiee at your side is a little better than an ex-Stormtrooper for bar fights.” — Making Star Wars

34. “A short time after this encounter, Rey enjoys a few drinks, and gets tipsy on the pirate ale.” — Making Star Wars

35. “Back at the Resistance base, Maz gives the lightsaber to Leia.” — Making Star Wars
>>
>>78409989
>Obi-Wan Kenobi will turn out to be Luke Skywalker’s REAL father
haahahahaha
>>
File: clone wars in a nutshell 2.jpg (1 MB, 800x2962) Image search: [Google]
clone wars in a nutshell 2.jpg
1 MB, 800x2962
Does anyone have one of these for rebels (also looking for the season 5-6 of clone wars one)
>>
>>78404876
>Anakin built his own podracer, used it toake first place when he had never even finished a race (and no othrr human could do it), built C3p0, and piloted a Naboo fighter all when he was 8 years old

So, he's naturally utracompetent in one area (note, that not finishing a podrace before does not mean that his competence suddenly skyrocketed for the movie, given the demonstrated racers' crash rate), and even in it he cannot keep up without sheer luck if given unfamiliar tools (he doesn't take down a single droid fighter in the control ship battle). That's what makes him a suitable action hero, who has skills to be useful to the team.

Rey is instantly ultracompetent in FOUR areas - piloting/repairs, shooting, unarmed combat and Force, in fact, in every single thing she ever tries to do, and in every single of these areas she matches or overshadows known experts, even when she is EXPLICITLY shown to be an absolute noob minutes before. That's what makes her a Mary Sue.

>Rey had piloted plenty of ships

Fanfic. Certainly her lifestyle could not provide her any opportunities for that.

>was familiar with hand to hand combat

With a completely different weapon.

>and already knew about Luke and the Jedi and the force

I know about Hawking and astrophysics, doesn't make me capable of accomplishing anything useful in that field.

>before she got her powers.
>she got her powers.

Is it some sort of false flag operation, or did you just admit that yes, she's a Mary Sue who got superpowers because a Mary Sue ought to have them, fuck the rules of the universe, unwittingly?
>>
>>78410042
>While Chewie is still on the ship shutting her down with Finn, Han talks to Rey in private and he passes on one of, if not his most, personal gun to her for protection in Maz’s stronghold. This is where Rey gets her DL-44, the blaster Han Solo made famous.
I wonder why they went with a random gun instead.
>>
Does anyone have a download to the new TFA visual dictionary?
>>
>>78410042
36. “We then cut to Kylo Ren, who walks into the cockpit of the crashed Falcon. He sits in the pilot’s seat, and has a moment.” — Making Star Wars

37. “Queen Leia uses the Resistance superweapon, “the Sledgehammer,” to crush through Star Destroyers as if they were tinker toys. She wields an awesome power against the First Order!” — Making Star Wars

38. “Luke Skywalker, bearded and fully fleshed, raising a green lightsaber at Han, who in turn has his classic blaster pointed at him ... Luke looks like a crazy person.” — Star Wars News Net

39. “Luke brought a cataclysm to Tatooine soon after Return of the Jedi after he visited Anakin’s birthplace and for whatever reasons it’s changed him... Luke goes mad because he discovers he f***ing can’t control himself. He destroys everything around and kills people with his powers, unconsciously.” — Star Wars News Net

40. “Luke Skywalker is an evil robot who has fallen to the dark side of the force.” — The Daily Beast

41. “Luke reveals to Ridley and Boyega that the Inquisitors — who are indeed actively hunting down any Jedi Masters or Jedi-in-training when Episode VII takes place — are very much connected to the Sith.” — ScreenRant

42. “There’s a huge fight. It’s everyone vs Luke (Luke has his father’s red lightsaber here, so it’s obviously visually implied that he’s the bad guy). This fight is epic as f***.” — Star Wars News Net
>>
File: CW Guide.jpg (1 MB, 1592x2556) Image search: [Google]
CW Guide.jpg
1 MB, 1592x2556
>>78410058
There is no guide for Rebels. We're only 1 and a half seasons in.
>>
>>
>>78410086
43. “Han kills Luke, because Luke allows him to, “he trusts him.” — Star Wars News Net

44. “Luke wants to kill Driver and Han steps in. Luke then kills Han which brings Luke back to his sanity.” — Latino Review

45. “Luke Skywalker is described as “creepy and frightening in appearance” because you supposedly can see “the fire in his eyes” behind his grizzled appearance during some scenes.” — Making Star Wars

46. “This prompts a flashback, showing Darth Vader recruiting the very first Inquisitors.” — ScreenRant

47. “At some point, Boyega’s former boss/commanding officer (Gwendoline Christie) catches up to the young heroes and reveals her own connection to the Force – possibly being a member of the Inquisitor organization.” — ScreenRant

48. “Rise, Finn Skywalker.” — Moviepilot

49. “The leaked concept art of villain holding Darth Vader’s helmet is actually the last shot of the film.” — Latino Review

50. “The December 18th release of Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens will see the end credits tease a small clip and teaser for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.” — Schmoes Know
>>
>>78410015
>The First Order’s soldiers are being taught that the Empire was a benevolent force

This isn't exactly false, guidebook states that's what Hux believes and that Phasma thinks Empire was a-ok but officers with too much ambition ruined it
>>
>>78409989
>>78410015
Most of this is terrible.
>>
I'm kinda suprised nobody claimed that Phasma is bound to be Veers' daughter or something
>>
>>78410082
There is no digital version of it.
>>
File: Ben.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1202
>>78410046
>Luke, did I ever tell you I am your father? I betrayed the Jedi code and secretly impregnated your mother, who was secretly married to my best friend, and whose impending death due to childbirth is what drove him to the Dark Side and triggered a galactic genocide followed by decades of tyrannical rule. Nonetheless, I gave your sister, which would also be my daughter, to wealthy royals of a stronghold planet while leaving you with relatives of your assumed father that are, in fact, not your uncle and aunt. I stayed by, though, watching you from afar, waiting for the opportunity to give you the lightsaber of the man I NTR'd, with which he slaughtered children, to you as a rite of passage. I'm a good parent.
>>
>>78410201
>I'm kinda suprised nobody claimed that Phasma is bound to be Veers' daughter or something

Now this is my new headcanon.
>>
>>78410015
>“Jar Jar Binks was a trained Force user, knowing Sith collaborator, and will play a central roles in The Force Awakens.” — Reddit

Bravo Reddit
>>
>>78410076
Han's not going to give her his gun
>>
>>78409700
Or prequel content, which makes no sense given that Battlefront is a multiplayer only game.
>>
File: basitagains.png (159 KB, 1063x365) Image search: [Google]
basitagains.png
159 KB, 1063x365
>>
Rey I am your father
>>
>>78410201
This is a decent theory even if all they have in common is being played by tall actors. Definitely better than "omg she's Juno Eclipse expy!".

I unironically liked that joke theory about Phasma being Trench's adopted kid though.
>>
>>78410324
>No option of storm trooper seducing her into sex like James Bond.
>>
I may add.

>Finn is Lando's son and a rebel spy.

>Dohmhall Gleeson is a comic relief cowardly engineer and creator of the Starkiller Base, who keeps switching sides to save himself.

>Lupita N'yongo is a Luke's apprentice and Poe's lover.

>Gwendoline Christie is a sorceress who worships the Dark Side and Count Dooku's descendant.

>Max Von Sydow is Chancellor Valorum.

>Kylo Ren is a X-Wing pilot who becomes obsessed with the Force and betrays the Rebels to join Snoke.

>Snoke is an powerful Sith Lord whose body was destroyed by Luke. However, He became one with the Force and has since been tormenting Luke into succumbing to the Dark Side, forcing Luke to exile himself, and also influencing the remnants of the Empire and seducing Kylo.

>Inquisitors armed with lightsabers dedicated to killing all Force-Sensitives.

>Jedi Hunters who artificially harness the Force and are loyal to the remnants of Empire.

>Blank lightsabers that change colors depending on its' wielder's alignment with the Dark Side or the Light.

>Han sacrificing himself to destroy the Starkiller Base by kamikazing it with the Millennium Falcon. His last words are "Never tell me the odds"

>Poe is named "Darklighter".

>Finn and Poe being Force-sensitive.

>Luke and Kylo harnessing so much are Force they level an entire planet in the wake of their duel.

>Rey/Poe romance and Rey/Finn romance.

>Phasma being obsessed with killing Finn, leadind to a fight between them at Starkiller Base.

>Hux being Palpatine's son and being betrayed and killed by Kylo for dismissing the Force.

>Chewbacca dies.

>Kylo is blind.

>Phasma is a droid.

>Kylo is Luke's son.

>Luke succumbed to the Dark Side and became Kylo Ren.

>Benedict Cumberbatch is Palpatine's apprentice and clone who now leads the remnants of the Empire.

>David Oyelowo is one of the Jedi Hunters.

>Captain Phasma owns the crossguard lightsaber.
>>
File: 1446260378063.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446260378063.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
>>78410409
Not on my watch!
>>
>>78409989
>2. “Star Wars: Episode VII will feature Force Ghost Yoda.” — Cosmic Booknews
Technically true. During Rey's "forceback" you can here Yoda speak

>>78410015

>18. “Han and Chewie recognize the lightsaber as Luke’s, and they say they haven’t seen their friend in thirty years, since the events of Return of the Jedi.” — Birth. Movies. Death.
Han does say he hasn't seen Luke in a long time, though not because of the Lightsaber IIRC

>26. “The First Order’s soldiers are being taught that the Empire was a benevolent force, and that Luke Skywalker and those damn rebels who blew up the Death Star (twice) are the villains who destroyed everything.” — CinemaBlend
Technically true as well, in a roundabout sort of way.

>27. “Rey tries to help by releasing the ship’s cargo (which appears to be livestock, potentially giant space pigs).”— Making Star Wars
She does this, but not on purpose

>>78410042
>35. “Back at the Resistance base, Maz gives the lightsaber to Leia.” — Making Star Wars
This was cut from the film but was originally going to happen

>>78410086
>37. “Queen Leia uses the Resistance superweapon, “the Sledgehammer,” to crush through Star Destroyers as if they were tinker toys. She wields an awesome power against the First Order!” — Making Star Wars
This was part of early scripts, its in the art book I think
>>
>>78410409
And Sabine is the mother?
>>
File: 1449722724540.gif (2 MB, 283x313) Image search: [Google]
1449722724540.gif
2 MB, 283x313
>mfw I keep imagining how Rey ended up getting all the shit she would have initially needed to start scavenging for Unkar in the first place and I can only come up with 'she sucked alien dick for a speeder'
Am I the only one?
>>
>>78410508
Sabine is clearly a lesbian, so that'll be a real trick.
>>
>>78410518

She was left in Unkar's care, so presumably he gave her basic equipment so he could start monetizing her.
>>
>>78410542
>Rey is so good at the Jedi mind trick because her father Jedi mind tricked a lesbian into getting pregnant with her
>>
>>78409700
>buying a game for which you must buy a fuckload of DLCs otherwise it will remain a skeleton
You brought this on yourself fag.
>>
>>78410409
>>78410448
waiting for the CGI series between episode 5 and 6 where they train luke alongside Ahsoka.
>>
>>78410042
>33. “After Rey and her friend get into Maz’s stronghold, Rey gets into a bar fight. Finn is little help ... However, Chewbacca helps sort out the problem, as it turns out a Wookiee at your side is a little better than an ex-Stormtrooper for bar fights.” — Making Star Wars

This is actually true, but for the novelization, not the film. In the book, Unkar (the junk boss on Jakku) tracked Rey down and starts a fight, where Chewbacca rips his arm off.
>>
>>78409989
>1. “Obi-Wan Kenobi set to return in Star Wars: Episode VII.” — Latino Review
But he did for 2 lines
>>
>>78409989
>1. “Obi-Wan Kenobi set to return in Star Wars: Episode VII.” — Latino Review

You do hear his voice in Rey's "vision."
>>
>In that vein, The Vatican's newspaper agrees, calling the film "more reboot than sequel." For good measure it adds, "Not a classy reboot however, like Nolan's Batman, but an update twisted to suit today's tastes and a public more accustomed to sitting in front of a computer than in a cinema."

>Sticking the knife in further, the review adds, "Abrams' direction is in fact modelled on the sloppiest current action films derived from the world of videogames."

>"The only merit of J.J. Abrams film is to show, by contrast, how the direction of the previous films was elegant, balanced and above all appropriate."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-the-vatican-star-wars-force-awakens-review-20151220-story.html

You guys ready for Star Wars fatigue in 5 years?
>>
>tfw you will never have a family like Luke, Leia, and Han do
>>
>>78410898
Episode 7 is shit. God himself confirmed it.
>>
>>78410898
So it was said.
So it was.
>>
>>78410898
>Not a classy reboot however, like Nolan's Batman
>>
>>78409700
They confirmed no Clone Wars either, and the only logical reason I can think of, is that they can't be fucked making more """customization"""

Battlefront 2 will almost certainly be Sequel Trilogy only.

There will simply never be a Clone Wars shooter, or any CW stuff in Battlefront games. I pray I am proved wrong, but goddamn, its not looking good.
>>
>>78409899
best scene of the entire movie.
>>
>>78411044
What if Vatican is influenced by BANE?
>>
File: 1445384154576.jpg (141 KB, 1600x790) Image search: [Google]
1445384154576.jpg
141 KB, 1600x790
>>78409700
This deal is getting worse all the time!

https://youtu.be/WpE_xMRiCLE
>>
File: hypnotist.jpg (137 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
hypnotist.jpg
137 KB, 500x348
>Thread called Star Wars Rebels
>barely anyone in these threads discusses Rebels

Why not just call it Star Wars?
>>
File: hux+phasma.png (95 KB, 430x453) Image search: [Google]
hux+phasma.png
95 KB, 430x453
best TFA ship
>>
>>78410898
Yes we know.

By March we will be fully aware how much of a hack Abrams is.

But right now, we're in TFA bandwagon mode.
>>
>>78411198
Rebels is on break until January. We've talked about almost everything, and the new movie came out less than a week ago.

Also calling it Star Wars Rebels keeps some of the shitposters out. But if there is something about Rebels you would like to talk about, feel free.
>>
>>78411198
It keeps mandofags and such away, those threads were always about SW in general (or at least the new canon) rather than just Rebels.

Speaking of Rebels, anyone hoping for a general Veers cameo since we've seen Tarkin already?
>>
>>78411198
Rebels is the current ongoing Star Wars cartoon, and this is /co/.

We talk more when Rebels is airing, which right now, it is not. It's on xmas break.

Seeing as the new movie just came out, thats naturally what all the conversations are gearing towards.
>>
They should have made a Christmas episode of Rebels
>>
>>78411044
>implying Batman Begins isnt GOAT

You dare defy his holy word?
>>
>>78411401
>They should have made a Life Day episode of Rebels
FTFY
>>
>>78411069
>Battlefront 2 won't be as good as Battlefront 2
>>
>>78411677
>we will never get a Relic RTS about star wars
>we will never get a CA RTT about star wars
>no galactic map to plan grand strategies
never played homeworld so I cant say about that
>>
File: mfw.jpg (40 KB, 269x254) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
40 KB, 269x254
>>78411401

they should just remake the Holiday Special with Rebels characters
>>
I just realized how weird having Teedos in Commander is now that I've read Rey's short story. There's so much weird shit about it like Teedos being essentially tribal retards not suitable for civilized culture like the Tusken Raiders, Teedos seemingly only being on Jakku, Teedos seemingly making their Luggabeasts using scraps from the Battle of Jakku but using them before that, the Empire even deciding 'hey lets recruit these random retards riding dog things from this planet in buttfuck nowhere'.
>>
>>78411765
In Commander, the description of the Luggabeast says that the riders are Er'Kit, not Teedos.

From what Rey's Survival Guide suggest, Teedo's have never left Jakku.
>>
>>78411199
>not Hux/Phasma/Kylo
Everyone knows threesomes are better
>>
>>78409609
Merry Christmas, /co/!
>>
>>78411810
Oh ok that makes more sense. So in my headcanon filling in the blanks I'm just going to assume the Er'Kit made the Luggabeasts out of leftover scraps from battles while the Civil War was happening on their planet, the Empire then recruited them, then some of them ended up at the Battle of Jakuu with the Teedos taking their Luggabeasts.
>>
>>78411831
Kylo's too angsty for love
>>
>>78411831

I don't know where Hux/Kylo came from. There was nothing between them but antagonism and impatience. Not even a hint of civility.
>>
>>78411842
In Rey's book, its explained that the Teedo's pay an unknown trader who delivers Luggabeasts to them. It's possible that they originated on Er'kit, and were spread around the Galaxy
>>
>>78411858
Hoo boy you're new to the whole shipping thing

>>78411857
Angsty insecure hate sex is most entertaining sex
>>
>>78411831
swap Kylo for the riot trooper
>>
>>78410061
>Fanfic. Certainly her lifestyle could not provide her any opportunities for that.

If she was left on that planet at a young age and raised by the junkers, presumably they'd have her fly a ship from time to time.

It's not entirely implausible.
>>
>>78411839
y-you too, friend
>>
>>78412071
Fuck you.
>>
File: clarence.jpg (77 KB, 1080x607) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
77 KB, 1080x607
>>78409700
Is just vidya gaems, anon. Why so mad?
>>
>>78412092
*tips*
>>
>>78409700
Then what the hell are they gonna have as DLC now? What heroes? What new planets?
>>
>>78409700
You deserve it for buying the game in the first place.
>>
>>78412133
For heroes all I can think of is Chewbacca and Ben Kenobi. There are no other villains in the OT that warrant being playable.
For planets I guess there's Bespin and Yavin
>>
File: Horrifying.jpg (12 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Horrifying.jpg
12 KB, 267x200
>>78410448
But what if it's Ezra and Kanan?
>>
>>78412133
No, even better uniforms

Its 2015 and GTA IV is the only game that got how DLC is suppose to work. Not shitty skins or weapons but actual content that's satisfying.
>>
>>78412218
What uniforms could they possibly give?
>>
>>78412133
Nothing about the DLC is known other than that there will be 16 new levels, 4 new heroes (presumably 1 per DLC), 4 new game modes (presumably 1 per DLC)

And all of it is going to be OT Era.

They're also promising free DLC alongside this, but don't get your hopes up for much more. EA aren't known for their generosity, And Dice are having to come up with more DLC levels than they shipped in the game at launch, which frankly, is embarrassing.

I feel pretty betrayed that I waited a decade for a new Battlefront game, and got it with 1/3rd of the content of its predecessors.
>>
So the Chancellor on the New Republic when it gets destroyed is named Villecham. He's named after Neville Chamberlain and fucked up just the same I guess.
>>
>>78412065
It's not, but I think the problem is they never establish she has any piloting skills at all before she expertly flies the Falcon through Star Destroyer ruins. Even showing her playing the flight simulator game from Before the Awakening would've helped.

This and the mind trick are the only things that honestly needed some kind of preface or foreshadowing. The rest of her stuff is fine.
>>
>>78412218
Mario Kart 8 got DLC right as well imo
>>
>>78412262
Aside from Ben Kenoni and Chewbacca, who could the other 2 heroes be?
If they only go by OT places only, we could get the Death Star, Mos Eisley, Jabba's Palace, Yavin, Dagobah or Bespin. Or a new one like Sullust
>>
>>78412356
B-but Nintendo games are for babies!
>>
File: 1443860885844.jpg (6 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1443860885844.jpg
6 KB, 403x195
>you will never receive battlefront II on Christmas ever again
>>
>>78412374
>Aside from Ben Kenoni and Chewbacca, who could the other 2 heroes be?
Lando Calrissian and one of the Bounty Hunters from Empire. Bossk has some exposure thanks to the Clone Wars TV show and he looks distinct
>>
>>78411728
Well, there is Empire at War and some other game I forget off the top of my head

Merry Christmas from Bongland
>>
File: Ahsoka29.webm (1 MB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka29.webm
1 MB, 888x500
>>78412208
I was thinking, if Dice have any shred of care for the fans, they'll add Ahsoka/Inquisitor as lightsaber users. Because if they're going movie-only, it literally means there will be no more Lightsaber users, unless they added Ben Kenobi for some reason, which would be uneven for the villains side.

It will mean that 2/8 (after DLC) would be Lightsaber users.

Thats so fucked up, I feel like adding Ahsoka is their only option to redeem themselves for such a shitty heroes selection.

I cant understate enough how much of a disappointment Dice are. It's to the point where I would love to personally sit them down in a room and lecture them on where they went wrong.

EA made a statement where they acknowledged fan disappointment in the game, but it's not enough. I want to know that Dice knows they fucked up.
>>
I have a complaint for the movie and I'd like you to read. How does Rey learn the force; Force Pull, Mind Tricks without anyone teaching her? This is my complaint, thank you for reading.
>>
File: image.jpg (664 KB, 1000x1845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664 KB, 1000x1845
I'm genuinely curious what outsiders think of the Skywalker family considering they seem to oscillate between Jedi and Sith every generation.
>>
>>78412447
One theory going around is that she was taught that before being left on Jakku, but her memories of then got wiped/locked away.
>>
>>78412422
>EA made a statement where they acknowledged fan disappointment in the game
Sauce?

Additionally, I don't think it was Dice as much as it was Disney trying to cash in on the movie. Everyone wanted the hardcore OT pandering.
>>
>>78412374
Im hoping for Ahsoka, Inquisitor (NEW DESIGN, surprise us), Bossk, and Sabine.

I expect Lando, Chewie, Bossk and IG-88 because Dice can't into anything that isn't muh Empire.

As for locations, I am fully expecting more Tatooine because why put effort into new locations, right?

I also expect them to have at least 1 space battle, despite previously saying that they arent fun, because they're money hungry cunts.
>>
I figure I might as well ask here too.

I am thinking of giving Empire At War friend for Christmas. I've never been a fan of RTS's, but my friend is. If my friend likes RTS's and likes Star Wars well enough (but is not fanatical about SW), would it be a good gift for him? Basically I'm asking if it's a good game in its own right Star Wars or not.
>>
>>78412498
Some families are just... off
>>
>>78412422
I'm glad I got Battlefront for free with the Xbone I bought. This game isn't even worth $20, let alone $60
>>
>>78412537
Is there a 'hunt the locals' mode in the new Battlefront?
>>
>>78412422
Muh Waifu: The Post
>>
File: 1446758711603s.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1446758711603s.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
>>78412537
>space battle
>not fun
How are complete freedom of movement in all directions dog fights not fun?
>>
>>78412374
>>78412208
>>78412422
>>78412537
You're all forgetting Yoda
>>
>>78412586
Yeah, but Yoda didn't have a saber in the OT.

Not that I care, I love Yoda with a saber.
>>
>>78412498
Does the general public even know that Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker and was Luke and Leia's father? Do they know that Kylo Ren is Leia and Han's son?
>>
>>78412513
I'm not so sure, since a lot of games in the Disney era so far has had a mix of eras. Battlefront seems to be the only one that made an active point of not including any prequel/TCW content.
>>
>>78412611
>Yeah, but Yoda didn't have a saber in the OT.
So? Why does that mean they can't have him use one here?
>>
File: lucas is a hack.jpg (109 KB, 873x554) Image search: [Google]
lucas is a hack.jpg
109 KB, 873x554
What am I in for?
>>
>>78412586
True, but Palpatine doesn't have a lightsaber so I would imagine they would avoid giving Yoda one.
>>
>>78412617
General public has no idea Anakin is Vader. The people close to him (Tarkin, Yularen) had to guess at it.
So they most likely don't know he's Luke's and Leia's father.
Galaxy is a damn big place.
>>
>>78412639
Well, 'we're going for the OT market' seems to be the line with the new battlefront (even though the clone wars were probably one of the best things to come from the prequels if only for the visuals). So I'd imagine they would be hesitant to put him in.
>>
>>78412645
Baby shit for babies.
>>
>>78412617

Considering that random guy from Jakku apparently knew, it's possible that some of the better-informed citizens do, though not everyone.

I think Darth Vader's identity was a secret, though. If it was common knowledge, I doubt that the Rebellion would have just overlooked the fact that their new ace pilot and their greatest enemy have the same last name.
>>
>>78412652
I think for Yoda they would an exception, since for Palpatine they at least could have him use Force Lightning, while Yoda never displayed any special powers like that
>>
>>78412645
Absolute shite.
>>
>>78412676
Damn.
>>
>>78412422
>Inquisitors
Why? Oh god why? So fucking stupid, I thought this was suppose to be about rebels and bounty hunters, why do they feel the need to add all these Sith peons. I remember reading the back of a lightsaber toy box that said something like "When these two forces of good and evil meet in battle, the clash of their blades echoes throughout the galaxy." and I was like FUCK YEAH. But you know, every time you put cheap lightsaber battles like these in the show it just washes them thinner and thinner. The Inquisitors just feel like they were shoehorned in so they can have flashy fight scenes, as if this is a show for kids.
>>
>>78412645
The best show ever made, a timeless classic of a series that all ages can enjoy.
>>
>>78412692
True, unless they want to have Yoda just Force push everyone, the lightsaber is kind of needed
>>
>>78412513
I can't find source. IIRC, the actual statement was that they acknowledged they made mistakes which led to the game not selling as well as they hoped. I remember IGN did a video on it if you wanna' sift through that shitheap.

And I dunno', I got the impression that Dice genuinely only like the OT, and most of the developers probably haven't looked twice at anything Star Wars for a decade until TFA was announced.

>>78412572
I sadly, paid full price. I'm enjoying the game, but I will not shill for it when it is so poorly presented.

>>78412573
HAH, I wish. You can be killed by a Wampa if you go out of bounds on Hoth.

Nah, just kidding, your character just trips over and "Killed by Wampa" pops on the screen.

>>78412574
Nah. Only other established OT-Era Lightsaber heroes are Kanan and Ezra, neither of which would be nearly as fun as dual-weilding as Ahsoka. Kanan would just be a Luke clone. Ezra would be interesting actually, with his blaster-saber thing, but Ahsoka would clearly be the more popular and desired choice.

>>78412582
I dont think anybody has been able to explain what Dice were thinking when they said space battles aren't fun. Because there's no logical reason for it. Just take Fighter Squadron, put it in space, slap on some Star Destroyers to fly around, a cool planet in the distance, and bam. Laziest space battle ever, but it would have sufficed. And imagine what could be done with some effort.

>>78412586
I was thinking about him. But I remembered the GOD AWFUL NEVER WORKING SABER CLASH feature, and realized it would be hilarious for them to try figure out how to animate Yoda in a saber clash against, say, Vader.
>>
>>78412687
He wasn't some random guy, he was clearly an old friend and ally of Luke and the Rebellion.
Also, I meant that if Darth Vader's identity became public after his death, I know it wasn't before it
>>
>>78412710
>as if this is a show for kids
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>78412728
The original EU had Anakin's identity as Vader public, with him being framed as the only jedi who didn't betray the republic and helped them deal with the uprising.
>>
>>78412710
>I thought this was suppose to be about rebels and bounty hunters
You'd be forgiven for thinking the show would be more focused on the Rebels. That was a big disappointment for a lot of people, that it turned out to be more focused on a much smaller "family", including 2 (now 3) force sensitives.

No idea where you got Bounty Hunters from though. They'll show up from time to time, but I never expected them to be common in the show.

Although technically, with the reveal about Sabine being Ex-Bounty Hunter...
>>
>>78410898
>http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-the-vatican-star-wars-force-awakens-review-20151220-story.html

>vatican

Give me a single reason to care.
>>
>>78412645
Shitty first few seasons. God tier last few seasons. Some shitty Jar Jar/Padme and amazing Boba Fett episodes sprinkled in between.
>>
File: qt.jpg (842 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
842 KB, 1080x1440
>>
>>78412537
>yfw we get Greedo instead of ESB Bounty Hunters because he's more recognizable to general audiences
>>
>>78412788
Don't cut yourself on that edge, son
>>
>>78412788
>Give me a single reason to care.
Your place in Heaven next to the son of God instead of suffering eternal damnation in a lake of fire?
>>
File: 14303674517708.jpg (264 KB, 657x952) Image search: [Google]
14303674517708.jpg
264 KB, 657x952
>>78412302
It suits him
>>
File: rey_and_bb_8_by_jpbijos-d9l4c68.jpg (178 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
rey_and_bb_8_by_jpbijos-d9l4c68.jpg
178 KB, 1600x1131
>>78412820
Rey is cute! CUTE!
>>
File: samus.jpg (328 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
samus.jpg
328 KB, 864x486
Phasma x Samus is the truest secret ship

prove me wrong ye cannot
>>
>>78412874
Bossk was really popular back in the day, almost as much as Boba, but it's pretty much guaranteed they'd go for Greedo instead of 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Dengar.
>>
I might be the only person who loves Rey.
>>
>>78412963
Bossk is still a dignified and respected Bounty Hunter too. Gets the job done, and is loyal to his bros.

Boba is a loose canon.
>>
>>78412963
Moreso than Boba the entire point of Greedo is that he's a stupid punk who's in over his head and dies for it.

How do you give him a plot-centric role? It's like how every little person in the EU ended up with this incredibly overly intricate backstory because they were in the original film and thusly they needed developing
>>
First comes the day

Then comes the night.

After the darkness

Shines through the light.

The difference, they say,

Is only made right

By the resolving of gray

Through refined Jedi sight.
>>
>>78410898
Now I wonder what video games the Pope plays...
>>
File: xzin74fkpv4gfjiz3qql.png (437 KB, 1083x580) Image search: [Google]
xzin74fkpv4gfjiz3qql.png
437 KB, 1083x580
According to Before the Awakening, Rey learned how to fly by playing flight simulators on a computer.
>>
File: phasam4.jpg (61 KB, 783x656) Image search: [Google]
phasam4.jpg
61 KB, 783x656
>>78412961
It really is

Samus x Ghor is the only superior Samus ship

>>78413014
At the very least Bossk never doublecrossed Zuckuss in the EU because he knew Zuckuss really loves teamwork, Boba did it all the time. Bossk should be the poster boy for the hunters imo.
>>
>>78413078
Which is something that should have been given a quick mention in the movie.
>>
>>78413082
Have you read Ezra's Gamble? It's a short little story about a corrupt Imperial who frames Bossk for breaking the Bounty Hunter Guild laws, and Bossk bro-ops with Ezra to catch his bounty and clear his name.

Bossk is by FAR the best ESB Bounty Hunter.

He also helped Boba not get raped in prison.
>>
>>78413108
They were too busy making jokes to explain anything in the movie.
>>
>>78413108
>>78413147
They could have done both

>Wait, since when can you fly?
>I've flown lots of times
>You have?
>On Holosoft Flight Simulator
>>
File: Samus_and_Rundas_by_zimeta08.jpg (257 KB, 543x656) Image search: [Google]
Samus_and_Rundas_by_zimeta08.jpg
257 KB, 543x656
>>78413082
Samus x Ghor

hold up, friend. I think you mean Samus x Rundas.
>>
>>78413116

I remember him eating his dad alive in an EU story. Scary motherfucker.
>>
File: wesaidthat.gif (516 KB, 266x266) Image search: [Google]
wesaidthat.gif
516 KB, 266x266
>>78413078
That's how she also knew every mechanical problem with the falcon as well I guess and how she learned sword play and the force and how to win my heart.
>>
File: cross4.jpg (89 KB, 801x838) Image search: [Google]
cross4.jpg
89 KB, 801x838
>>78413116
Huh, didn't read this one, will definitely check it out now, though.

Did Zuckuss appear in anything in the new canon yet? He was my fave in the EU before the whole mental asylum thing.

>>78413201
Rundas is a decent option too. The secondary bounty hunters are all really underrated, it's such a shame we'll likely never see them again in anything ever again.
>>
>>78413301
I adore that post

>GET ME R&D!
>>
>>78413301
Nope, no Zuckuss yet. No 4-Lom either, but more surprisingly, no IG-88.
>>
>>78413330
There was another IG in Vader, though.

I'd like to see Embo interacting with more of the ESB hunter crowd, he was my fave out of the CW hunters.
>>
File: Ittybittywittykitty.jpg (1 MB, 922x1163) Image search: [Google]
Ittybittywittykitty.jpg
1 MB, 922x1163
>>78412982
Rey is pleb tier
>>
>>78413326
The mistletoe one is pretty cute too.

Tumblr has, oddly enough, delievered a lot of good Phasma content.
>>
is the TFA novelization canon?
>>
Poe should have stuck with Finn and been the one piloting the Falcon.
Rey should still have been an engineer since as a scavenger she'll have experience assembling and disassembling machinery.
>>
>>78413393
IG-90, yeah. It makes me think like IG-88 is going to be no big deal in Canon. Just one of many Bounty Hunting IG droids.

And I hope Embo shows up too. Filoni said he is the TCW Bounty Hunter most likely to show up on Rebels.
>>
>>78413421
Sure.
>>
>>78413421
Yes, where the film doesn't contradict it.
>>
>>78412914

>pagan rituals
>idolatry
>satan worship in some inner circles

The catholic church has very, very little to do with any of God's teachings
>>
>>78413249
She obviously learned ship mechanics from scavenging parts off crashed ships.

As for the force and swords...she wasn't actually any good in the lightsaber fight, it's just that Ren isn't either. And besides, the whole way the Light Side works is it takes the wheel for you if you believe hard enough. It's like when Yoda was trying to get Luke to lift the X-Wing out of the swamp, his whole point was there's nothing to learn, it's not like schoolwork, it doesn't require practice, the training simply consists of "stop doubting yourself and do it, faggot."
>>
>>78413432
That's in line with the original idea for IG-88, it was meant to be a team of 6 or 8 IGs initially in the EU iirc.

There was Embo graffiti in Rebels already so it'd make sense to see him again. Elderly Cad could be fun, too. The rest wasn't very remarkable or is already confirmed to be dead or retired.
>>
>>78413430
Rey or Finn shouldn't have even been in the film. it made sense to have Obi-wan and Luke together, but even then Obi-wan dies partway through. Here we have two main characters and we don't get to know either of them well enough.
>>
>>78413491
Rey was designed to be a mystery that unfolds in the sequels and there's nothing to know about Finn except possibly how someone could be raised in Stormtrooper Indoctrination school and still turn out a nice person with free will.
>>
>>78413481
They could be slowly building up to an IG-88 story where he kills all the competition, maybe? That's kinda' how it happened in the EU, and I don't mind that idea.
>>
Is Luke still the strongest force user in Disney canon or will they give that spot to Rey just to stick to Lucas even more?
>>
>>78413542
We have no idea. Luke hasn't really been shown to be too strong at all in Canon. Doesn't help that he doesn't have a proper Master, outside of the week or so with Yoda.

But considering Luke is (presumably) Rey's Master, I doubt she will end up much stronger than him at all.
>>
>>78413474
>it's just that Ren isn't either
Stop spreading this meme. Ren is a Jedi trainee from birth, he knows or at least should know how to fight better than some scavenger using a lighsaber for the first time.
>>
>>78413542
The force isn't a power tier wank in the movies.

"strongest" just means "if I pushed an object with TK and you pushed the same one, it'd be a back-and-forth but one of us would eventually win" like arm wrestling, not "I can make a giant storm with my mind" or "I can pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit" or some dumbass DBZ shit.
>>
>>78413596
>We have no idea. Luke hasn't really been shown to be too strong at all in Canon

he rekt a whole imperial base pretty much by himself a week or so after Endor in shattered empire, I think its fair to say he is pretty strong
>>
>>78413601
>from birth
Wrong, its never stated what age Han and Leia sent him away
>>
All this bounty hunter talk makes me realize how much I'd love to see a movie or cartoon about the ESB crew. Maybe with Embo instead of Fett, though.
>>
File: 1441468980870.jpg (35 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
1441468980870.jpg
35 KB, 600x757
I saw the movie twice the day it came out, and then pretty much have been absent from 4chan since.

Just got back, and I've been waiting to do this:

pic related is still going to be true right?
>>
>>78413520
>Rey was designed to be a mystery that unfolds in the sequels
Yes, Just explain in other films, no need for the actually film to be good. Why does Disney want their own Marvel Universe so bad?
>>
>>78413601
>Ren is a Jedi trainee from birth

That's clearly not true. He was probably in his teens when he started demonstrating force sensitivity and Han and Leia sent him to Luke, and we know he never finished any of his training. And who the fuck would he have to practice his fencing against once all the other trainees are dead?
>>
>>78413619
Ehh, it wasn't too impressive. Just some close-quarter lightsaber whacking, and then using the force to send back some Thermal Detonators.

Ezra coulda' done all that with ease.
>>
>>78413644
Disney Infinity thought so before they squashed that little rumor.
>>
>>78413660

Snoke and the Knights of Ren?
>>
File: 1445322113251.jpg (100 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1445322113251.jpg
100 KB, 720x900
>>78413644
Also, did anyone else felt that the SFX was kinda shit in the movie?

the blaster shots from the x-wing sounded so low volume wise, and the Skywalker lightsaber didn't use that classic sound enough.
>>
>>78413658
Watch A New Hope and only A New Hope.

Tell me who Darth Vader is.
>>
>>78410324
>not the tentacle monsters
need more anime man
>>
>>78413644
It's so obvious that it's more likely going to turn out being a misdirection and they'll end up being unrelated
>>
>>78413644
>people think Snoke being Plageous won't happen because the audience would be like 'who the fuck is Plageous?'
>they think they would introduce some random woman Luke married, had kids with, and died off screen
>>
>>78413694
not him, but he's just an imperial henchman whose implied to be powerful and last of the jedi
>>
>>78413680
None of the Knights of Ren except Kylo are holding lightsabers in the flashback.

And who says Snoke uses one either?
>>
>>78413687
>the Skywalker lightsaber didn't use that classic sound enough
I agree. I was listening closely to the sound effects during that fight scene, and when the saber first ignites I was put off a bit.
>>
>>78413716
>And who says Snoke uses one either?

dude, he's totally gonna fight Luke with one in IX, totes
>>
>>78413630
>>78413660
You say "Never stated" and "probably" sent in his teens. Really you don't know either and you can assume he was sent at any age making this argument endless I guess. Disheartening.
>>
>>78410560
>he could start monetizing her.
that's what he said, sucking a lot of dick
>>
>>78413694
I'm talking about the main characters. I can tell you who Luke is in ANH.
>>
>>78413714
Well that's about the same amount of detail as what we know about Rey's backstory and personality if not less, so there you go.

Saving backstory exposition and character development for the sequels is not some new fucking innovation in screenwriting that Marvel Studios invented like it didn't exist in the 1900's, people need to stop pretending to be retarded so that they can have a reason to be angry.
>>
File: Sith_Lords_by_KEGO44.jpg (517 KB, 1013x1350) Image search: [Google]
Sith_Lords_by_KEGO44.jpg
517 KB, 1013x1350
>>78413716
>this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd_8-NCN5CU

Watch till the end and you will know it to be true
>>
>>78413769
I want to believe.
>>
>>78413769
Snoke is Trench
>>
>>78413731
Unless they copy RotJ and have him use some never-before seen ability.
>>
>>78413728

right?

I got that Kylo's saber was different, but Luke-Anakin saber wasn't that saber from either the pre-quels or IV and V
>>
>>78413414
Tumblr has made quite a lot of good Star Wars art. Phasma included.
>>
>>78413769
That wouldn't make sense, Sheev said that he killed him and if he was lying then where was Snoke in the original trilogy?
>>
>>78413814
No good porn yet
I've been constantly checking
Welp, time to monitor the fanfiction scenes. Written porn is just as good.
>>
>>78413832
This
Why would sheev lie about killing his master? Why would he even keep him alive? What use would that be?
>>
>>78413814
They love the riot trooper too.

>>78413837
Give it time, tumblr likely has a certain amonut of people who too enjoy gentle femdom and will make sure to check how Gwen Christie looks like before writing
I can't take Phasma fanart with humongous boobs seriously
>>
File: 2000px-Heroesjourney.svg_.png (176 KB, 1200x1206) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Heroesjourney.svg_.png
176 KB, 1200x1206
>>78413832
>snoke's defining characteristic is his wounds

Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>78413879
>They love the riot trooper too.
>The riot trooper
>Riot trooper

Nigger, he has a name.
>>
>>78413748
I can probably tell you who Rey is in roughly the same amount of detail.

Luke is a naive, wide-eyed, somewhat whiny kid whose father died a Jedi hero and his aunt and uncle adopted him. He wants to do heroic adventure shit but they kept him sheltered so he doesn't end up like his dad...and then the plot happens.

Rey is an orphan who was abandoned by her family in the care of a junk dealer. She's lonely and a bit cynical and pushy from scavenging to survive in an environment full of shitty petty crooks but still good-hearted. All she wants is for her family to come back for her but deep inside she knows they're not coming, though she refuses to admit it...and then the plot happens.
>>
>>78413894
But does he have a Wookiepedia article?
>>
>>78413894
which is?
>>
>>78413178
This would've been great and it would only take three seconds. That's all we need.
>>
File: 1384031639825.gif (1009 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1384031639825.gif
1009 KB, 500x280
>post yfw: Phasmafags like myself got BTFO
>>
>>78413934
>anon doesn't know about TR-8R

>>78413932
Sixes had one, we should give TR-8R one too.
>>
>>78413932

He actually does, although he's only titled as "Unidentified Riot Control stormtrooper"
>>
>>78413837
>No good porn yet
That's the problem, I've been waiting for 4chan to do it, but it's disappointed me.
>>
>>78413971
Of course he does. God bless the Wook.
>>
>>78413971

aaaaaand someone is editing it as I type to say TR-8R.

Which one of you is responsible for this.
>>
>>78413769
Y'know, I'd be A-OK with Snoke being Plageuis.
>>
Why does the new stromtrooper design make them look like stubby fat ducklings. Is their a reason behind this intention?
>>
File: gc6.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1768) Image search: [Google]
gc6.jpg
359 KB, 1280x1768
>>78413984
>implying all Phasma porn won't be just a pile of ooc shit that looks nothing like the actress
>>
>>78413999
I wish I could say it was me
>>
>>78413879
Me either, wrong bodytypes in fanart of my favorite character irk me.

>>78413951
That pissed me off the most, all that hype and she does nothing but get thrown in the trash. Holy Shit, she better be better in Episode 8.
>>
File: Legacy_characters.jpg (517 KB, 2048x699) Image search: [Google]
Legacy_characters.jpg
517 KB, 2048x699
L E G A C Y
>>
>>78413769
So everybody bitched that Sheev lightsaber fighting in the prequels was a dumb idea...and now you niggers want Snoke/Plagueis to also be doing goofy fencing moves instead of acting like a proper evil force wizard?
>>
>>78413832
all he said was that his apprentice killed him not him himself. Since the book is no longer canon we don't know who his apprentice is
>>
>>78412572
>got it free
>with the purchase of a multi-hundred-dollar console!

Boy I wish people would stop acting like paying money for things is "free". It's the most ass-backwards thing.
>>
>>78414052
ayy lmao
>>
>>78412422
>if Dice have any shred of care for the fans
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
are you serious?
>>
That reminds me, anybody else notice that Stormtrooper with the fat ass near the end of the movie at Starkiller base? (S?)he was at the back of a line of them.

I actually thought it was Finn undercover at first because of his, uhh, body shape. But he/she definitely stood out among the other Stormies.
>>
>>78413984

I've been wanting to write something short, the problem is trying not to piss people off. Me, I feel like Phasma would be kind of cold, clinical, going through the motions type, so that's what I'd want to write, but everyone else seems to think she's some kind of femdom icon.

I can't get people to fap with half-hearted characterization, anons.
>>
File: 3663.gif (1 MB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
3663.gif
1 MB, 600x706
>>78413999
>>
>Sheev

This isn't /tv/
>>
>>78411163
Kek
>>
>>78414095
When he acts like Palpatine, I will call him Palpatine.

When he's lightsaber fighting with Yoda, his name is Sheev.
>>
>>78414095
It's his name, anon.
>>
>>78414057
he is a blank slate. All we have is his name I dont care what they make him do or how he does it I just want some damn sith lords in muh git damn star wars
>>
>>78412723
>I sadly, paid full price
>but I will not shill for it

My friend, you have already been used to your full potential. You actually bought the damned thing full price, even when you knew it was shit.
>>
>>78414095
It's his name mang.
>>
File: SheevTweet.png (520 KB, 580x610) Image search: [Google]
SheevTweet.png
520 KB, 580x610
>>78414095
>>
>>78414095
Who's responsible for the name anyways? Disney? Or did they rummage through George's notes and find it.
>>
>>78414095
>Sheev killed Snoke
>killed
>POTTERY

As Plagueis expired, his apprentice experienced a monumental disturbance in the Force, which he interpreted as a shift that anointed him the sole agent of the dark side. But he also experienced a sensation of sadness and loss in the Force. Sidious initially feared that the cause of this unease was a sign that his master's experiments had succeeded after all, that Plagueis' spirit had somehow survived earthly destruction, and would return at any moment to exact vengeance on his treacherous apprentice. However, after learning of Darth Maul's apparent death at the hands of Obi Wan-Kenobi on Naboo, Sidious dismissed his concerns, deciding that this was the true cause of the feeling of loss he experienced.
>>
>>78414137
The Lucasfilm Story Group. Disney has no involvment in the story of Star Wars. They basically just make money off of merchandise and put their logo on everything.
>>
>>78414044
>Me either, wrong bodytypes in fanart of my favorite character irk me.

Fanart shouldn't really be restricted I guess, but I just don't get the point. Let's not kid ourselves, 90% of Phasma's appeal comes from how Christie looks. You can draw 90% of SW women with giant breasts, but it really seems pointless here. Don't like that she's a head taller than you and flat? Draw any random twi'lek instead.
>>
>>78414137
George gave Lucasfilm Story Group the name directly when Luceno was writing Tarkin and was asking if he could actually reveal Palpatine's first name.
>>
>>78414087
>I feel like Phasma would be kind of cold, clinical, going through the motions type, so that's what I'd want to write
Then go for it man, I'd read it. I like femdom at times but something new being brought to the table is fun too.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.