[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dank Empire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dank empire.jpg (220 KB, 641x918) Image search: [Google]
dank empire.jpg
220 KB, 641x918
Is this any good?
>>
Yes, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Love the art too.
>>
>>77869486
Yes if you ignore the prequels.
>>
>>77869507
But it was made before the prequels.
>>
yes it is awesome...
It was just storytimed recently, enjoy...
>>77715101
Its sequel...
>>77733194
>>
It's pretty good. Honestly other than powerlevels I don't think people have any complaints other than Luke being stupid enough to think "I'll pretend to go darkside to gain more power and then assassinate Palpatine. Surely this being how the Sith usually operate cannot backfire on me"
>>
It's sort of stupid, but the art is good.
>>
If you can forgive the ridiculousness of the premise it's actually pretty good. The characters' personalities are captured well and the art is spectacular.

Honestly EU on the whole is a joke to me so ridiculousness executed well with stellar art is fine.
>>
>>77873909
Nobody does shit blowing up like Cam Kennedy. Shame about the story
>>
Anyone have links to dl the Dark Empire series?
>>
Any decent EU comic?
>>
>>77878192
Old EU:
Agent of The Empire
Crimson Empire (I>III>II)
The Thrawn Trilogy (Heir of the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command)
Darth Maul
Republic (especially later issues)
Knight Errant
Knights of The Old Republic (highly recommended)
Mara Jade- By the Emperor's hand
Legacy vol. 1 (a bit edgy)
Legacy vol. 2
Purge
General Grievous
New EU:
Darth Maul- Son of Dathomir
Lando
Kanan
Darth Vader
>>
Story is pretty crazy but also fun.
Worth a read for the 10/10 art alone
>>
>>77869486
its dumb as hell but the arts nice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.