[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 168
File: Toffee's brilliant masterplan.png (641 KB, 960x598) Image search: [Google]
Toffee's brilliant masterplan.png
641 KB, 960x598
"No, Star. I am your father" edition

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1
>>
>>77763700
Fuck me. Previous: >>77731141
>>
File: 1445750874438.jpg (152 KB, 1637x1439) Image search: [Google]
1445750874438.jpg
152 KB, 1637x1439
First for Manna
>>
File: BLANNA AND BLARCO'S KEYS.png (299 KB, 518x540) Image search: [Google]
BLANNA AND BLARCO'S KEYS.png
299 KB, 518x540
>>77763700
I didn't need my eyes anyways...
>>
File: tumblr_nw1eyxMs8X1uyjiw3o1_1280.png (113 KB, 585x512) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw1eyxMs8X1uyjiw3o1_1280.png
113 KB, 585x512
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>Star and Marco are watching a meteor shower on the roof of the Diaz house
>"You know people make wishes when they see a shooting Star? It's kinda ridiculous when you think about it. How can a chunk of space debris grant you a ish?"
>"Aww that's not ridiculous, on mewni when a fairy dies they set the body on fire and catapult it into the sky. If you make a wish as it soars over your head the fiery magical flesh of the fairy may cause it to come true. So in some ways Earth and Mewni are not very different with our beliefs"
>Marco just stares in disbelief.
>"Yeah sure we are just two peas in a pod"
>"Hmmm I have an idea...Marco make a wish, I can use my wand to increase the probability of it coming true as long as its tied to a celestial event...I've always wanted to try this type of spell."
>Marco thinks about it.
>"Any downsides?" He asks.
>"Well...sometimes these wishes are powered by taking from others or something like that. Just keep it small and everything will be fine."
>"Ok fine"
>"Close your eyes and make a wish then open them when you are done. You don't have to say it out loud if you don't want"
>Marco does that.
>Star raises her wand into the sky and shoots out a beam of light into the sky...which quickly fizzled out as some glittery magical lights sprinkled all over the town.
>"That's cool...so did it work?" Marco asks.
>"I'm not sure actually Marco, what did you wish for?"
>I'm not telling. Wishes are suppose to be secret."
>"Oh ok well I don't think it worked, I don't see a naked jackie anywhere"
>"Hey hey I didn't wish for naked...I mean, shut up you aren't even close"
>Both kids laugh and return to watching the meteor shower.
>A few blocks away Sabrina was watching the meteor shower as she removes a bandage from an old bruise.
>"Just once I wish I could go a week without breaking something" She mumbled to herself.
>Star's spell does in fact work, except it's not Marco's wish that was granted. But wishes have a price.
>>
>>77763700
why is she a raptor?
>>
File: Back-To-The-Future-1.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Back-To-The-Future-1.png
2 MB, 1600x900
I'm in your thread posting marty

why can't marco be as fly as marty
>>
>>77763848
She's a clever girl
>>
>>77763843
I made that near the end of the last thread. Please feel free to write what happens next.

Anons want me to continue it which I will maybe, but interactive green's are more fun than just reading whatever lame crap I come up with.
>>
>>77763864

Marco is basically Marty only bad with girls
>>
File: ToffeeStar.png (421 KB, 1000x557) Image search: [Google]
ToffeeStar.png
421 KB, 1000x557
>>77763802

Here have the second half.
>>
File: 081.png (339 KB, 667x1001) Image search: [Google]
081.png
339 KB, 667x1001
Harem Fag here, glad to see you guys again. How was your Thanksgiving?
>>
>>77763872
I hope you're happy with yourself
>>
File: Happy Janna 2.png (354 KB, 613x415) Image search: [Google]
Happy Janna 2.png
354 KB, 613x415
>>77763386
Better late then never, eh? I'm doing the Lewd Janna tale above, so I'm gonna focus on that while you do the Accident-free Sabrina one.
Since the thread is getting close to dead, we can always continue in the next thread as well.

>>77763176
>At this point Marco was having trouble thinking about anything not related to what Janna was doing to him
>This is so wrong, but I...kinda like it...-Marco thought, somewhat conflicted with what was happening and who it was happening with
>On a hormonal whim Marco quickly moved his head around Janna's hand, and pecked her cheek with a light kiss
>"I knew you c-couldn't resist me forever Marco." -Janna panted while returning Marco's kiss with a much heavier one of her own
>Marco started running his hands over Janna's lower body, much to her delight and slight embarrassment
>"Don't stop Marco..." -Janna whispered while she took off the hoodie she was wearing, showing off her sweater puppies to him for the first time
>Then she held one of his hands and gently guided it to one of her breasts, gasping lightly
>Janna was on cloud nine
>She'd always dreamed of having Marco all to herself, but he'd seemed too dense or inattentive to catch any of her hints
>Finally she'd decided to take her strategy to the next level and sleep in his bed after he'd fallen asleep for the night
>It had worked pretty well, and her phone always woke her before he'd normally wake up
>But her phone didn't go off last night, so she had slept in
>Ended up being the best mistake she'd ever made
>>
>>77763923
I'm both happy and ashamed.
>>
>>77763946
I still know nothing about this cartoon other than she looks like a dinosaur
>>
File: Star bus window.png (203 KB, 366x344) Image search: [Google]
Star bus window.png
203 KB, 366x344
Love the smell of a new bread!
>>
File: BLAR & BLARCO AGAIN.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BLAR & BLARCO AGAIN.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>77763890
That's strangely more bearable and not as traumatizing. It must be Star's smile trascending through time and space for sure.
>>
>>77763924
Nice! Seeing Janna's plans bear fruit is always good.
>>
>>77763983

I'd taste those buns

if you catch my drift
>>
>>77763978
Oh, my bad. That's an edit of the main character, who actually looks like this >>77763983. She's a maaaaagical princess from another dimension who mooches off her best friend and his family while staying on Earth. Culture shock, magical mishaps, unparalleled shipping, etc.
>>
>>77764042
ahh...ok
>>
File: 1440786006921.png (10 KB, 423x408) Image search: [Google]
1440786006921.png
10 KB, 423x408
>janna gets more screen time in season 2
>her relationship with Marco gets expanded upon more
>her true feelings become apparent and she begins to open up to him more
>finds out he has a mega crush on her best friend Jackie
Would Janna give up her shot at Marco so he could pursue Jackie and be happy or would she go so far as to attempt to sabotage his chances with her and better her own odds?
Not that any of it matters since Starco is endgame.
>>
>>77764177

Well we can't point to anything conclusive, but in my mind it'd spur her on to claim him by her own means. If Jackie is as good looking/popular as Marco implies it'd likely be hard being a female friend of hers without feeling the effects of second placed-ness.

In a universe where Starco wasn't the obvious endgame it'd be great to the the dual unrequited crush thing working out for one of them, there aint enough of that in fiction which is a damn shame.
>>
File: 1430088327385.png (177 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1430088327385.png
177 KB, 640x960
>>77764449
Who is your favorite character anon?
>>
>>77763924
>Just then a knock came from Marco's door, then the door handle started shaking
>To no avail
>Janna had started locking Marco's door during her night "visits" and unlocking it before she left
>Didn't want Star or one of Marco's parents walking in while she was sleeping after all
>"Hey Marco, you awake yet? Your mom just started cooking, but I wanted to see if you were up yet...and why is your door locked? -Star asked through the door while Janna and Marco stared at each other, still lying on the same rug they had fallen on
>"Yeah, I'm *cough* up, I'll be out in a few minutes
>"Ok...but why is your door locked? You don't normally lock your door..." -Star said as she tried the knob again
>"I must have locked it on accident, I'm...not decent at the ahh...the moment anyway" -Marco said as Janna started trying to stroke his shaft again
>"Ooook then, I'll meet you downstairs in a few" -Star said finally as Marco grabbed Janna's hand and tried to remove it from his member gently
>"Awww...you make the cutest noises when I'm touching your sausage Marco..."-Janna whispered to him, teasing him slightly
>"Do you want us to get caught? If your hungry, I can bring you back something from breakfast, but then you'll have leave through the window or stay in my room most of the day until night. I assume you snuck in through my window to get in last night?" -Marco asked, trying to think of any way to get Janna back home without Star or his parents knowing she was here
>"I'll be fine Marco...I'm not hungry anyway...I'll see you tonight then" -Janna said as she kissed him on the lips and started putting on the clothes that she had stashed in her overnight bag that she'd brought with her
>Blowing Marco a kiss, she stepped through his window and disappeared into the morning sunlight with a smile on her face and a spring in her step that she hadn't had all the other times she'd left his room early in the morning
>>
File: regretandmisery.png (480 KB, 1008x645) Image search: [Google]
regretandmisery.png
480 KB, 1008x645
>>77760955
>Now draw AU Janna or Jackie
heh heh okay. I'm guessing ya meant on how Janna and Jackie might look based on the reunion story?
Bonus Rafael because he and Angie broke my heart during that greentext goddamn
>>
>Star and Marco are doing the do.
>But, in their haste to get in bed, they left the door open!
>The laser puppies run in and catch them in the act.
How do Star and Marco react? Will the laser puppies innocence be gone forever?
>>
>>77765214
I think the more immediate concern would be laser burns in some very sensitive places.
>>
>>77764531
>Art Student? Bum? Both??
It's both anon, believe me. I'm an art student.
>>
File: 1448193546988.png (171 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
1448193546988.png
171 KB, 640x554
I wanna nut in her ass
>>
>>77764527
Fun read AP123, love your work.
>>77764531
Damn, a depressed Rafael is too much for my feels.
>>
File: Annoyed Star 2.png (272 KB, 401x364) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Star 2.png
272 KB, 401x364
>>77764527
>With Janna gone, Marco swapped his jamjams for one of the hoodies he had lying around and a pair of pants, and headed downstairs for breakfast
>His mom had just placed his share of breakfast (ham and eggs with a slice of buttered toast) on the table when he sat down
>"Thanks mom" -Marco said while waving at his Dad, who was helping clean up
>"So Marco...why was your door locked? And what's with those red marks on your face?" -Star inquired while she slowly ate her share of breakfast, waiting for Marco to catch up
>"I already told you Star, it was an accident, and what red marks?" -Marco asked, feeling his face for pimples or the start of a rash
>"Aww, did you have a date last night with that Jackie girl Marco?" -His mom Angie asked him, noticing the slightly faded lipstick marks on his face
>"What? Noo...I must have slept on my face oddly...and I did fall out of bed this morning" -Marco tried to explain away the marks
>"It's fine Marco, your a growing boy, and these things happen, just remember to always use protection." -Rafael, Marco's dad said, laughing at his son's protests
>Star just stared at the marks
>Whenever Jackie wears lipstick, it's usually green...-Star thought to herself, not buying Marco's explanation and wondering who was macking on her bestie and wondering if it had something to do with Marco's closed door earlier...
>>
>>77765342
keep going...
>>
>>77765342
Oh boy, Star is suspicious! This has got me excited.
>>
File: Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png (374 KB, 482x546) Image search: [Google]
Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png
374 KB, 482x546
>>77765328
Thanks, glad you like it

>>77765372
I dunno if I should; I was aiming for a short Manna story. If I keep going, it'll be long and it might turn into Starco somehow. I do that accidentally sometimes.

Where should it go?
>>
>>77765504
Star going all detective to figure out the culprit while also using her wily princess charms to get Marco to forget about a certain dirty gypsy.
>>
File: tumblr_numdgzTr2C1ufqgb4o1_1280.jpg (319 KB, 1280x1344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_numdgzTr2C1ufqgb4o1_1280.jpg
319 KB, 1280x1344
>>
>>77765504
I would skip to that night, not focusing much on Star's suspicion.
>>
File: concerned Janna.png (109 KB, 264x234) Image search: [Google]
concerned Janna.png
109 KB, 264x234
>>77765504
Pls no starco this time.
>>
File: Smiling Tom.png (163 KB, 242x322) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Tom.png
163 KB, 242x322
>>77765372
>>77765714
>>77765976
Better/lazy idea: Give me another premise for a new greentext; can be any character, and I'll try my best to write it. I'll make it only a couple paragraphs if I can.
>>
>>77766079
Tom, spying on Marco and Star, his jealousy slowly building up as he does.
>>
convince me to watch this series
>>
File: 53684762_p0.jpg (207 KB, 720x781) Image search: [Google]
53684762_p0.jpg
207 KB, 720x781
>>77766137
you should give it a try
>>
File: So Excited.png (227 KB, 404x290) Image search: [Google]
So Excited.png
227 KB, 404x290
>>77766137
Watch the first few episodes; if they don't interest/amuse you, then the show might not be for you. Plus each episode is really only 11 minutes long, barring the 22 minute ones, so it won't take long to watch.
>>
>>77766079
A worried Star and Marco wondering how their they're going to tell Star's parents thats she's pregnant with Marco's kid. Let the drama commence.
>>
>>77766137
Honestly anon, it's a show you watch because you think it's fun and that you can have a goodtime doing so. It might not be as crazy as the other shows that have a larger fan base, but if you can sit through an episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil with a smile and a laugh, then that's all that matters.
>>
File: Jackie with helmet.png (127 KB, 368x245) Image search: [Google]
Jackie with helmet.png
127 KB, 368x245
>>77766107
I think I'll go with this one; give me an hour or two and I'll see what I can do.
>>
Hey thanks anons for the advice yesterday, went ahead and got dying light on the cheap. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>77766137

I ain't telling you shit.
>>
File: except for tom.jpg (45 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
except for tom.jpg
45 KB, 449x449
>>
>>77766582
>wants to be liked and accepted
>except for Tom
Obvisously Tom wants Star to like and accept him.
>>
>>77766672
Yeah, it really should be "especially Tom"
>>
>>77763843
I'll have to do something for this later.
>>
Does anyone have the green where Marco wakes up with Star laying with him and then they spill spaghetti and then go to the beach?
>>
>>77766178
>First few episodes
But they're bad. Blood Moon Ball is where it starts to get great.
>>
>>77767080
That was a CYOA I did a while back, and it never really got finished. I could start another one, or try to continue the last one tomorrow!
>>
File: Annoyed Star.png (279 KB, 403x429) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Star.png
279 KB, 403x429
>Tom, spying on Marco and Star, his jealousy slowly building up as he does.

>"Hello sir! Welcome to-" The strange warthog-looking fellow outside the "Cold Tangent" store started, before Tom interrupted him
>"I've been here before so I don't need your help, thanks" -Tom said rudely as he elbowed past the greeter, making his way into the store's lobby
>"Never understood the point of having greeters when the name of the store is the first thing you see anyway..."-Tom grumbled, checking the store's map to see where they had moved the men's section since the last time he'd been here
>As Tom made his way further into the store, he thought he heard a familiar voice stand out among the store's other customers
>"Is that...? Couldn't be, she'd stopped doing the bad girl look last year..."-Tom mumbled, then curiosity got the best of him
>He wadded into the women's section of the store, looking for the source of the voice
>After a few minutes listening and looking, he finally spotted her: Star Butterfly, walking alongside that annoying earth kid who'd chopped his hand off when he'd asked Star to the Blood Moon Ball a few months back
>Trying to not be noticed, Tom followed the duo at a leisurely pace, staying just far enough back to not be apt to be noticed, while still catching most of their conversation
>Tom grabbed a nearby hat that would help hide his horns and third eye and got a little closer
>"-was pretty fun, I wish we could have stayed longer...too bad about your shoes melting, I'm sure he didn't mean it." -Star was saying to Marco, who was wearing a pair of sandals he'd borrowed from his Dad, as his only other pair had been melted the day before in a misunderstanding with a belcor who thought Marco had made a joke about it's mother
>"It's not a huge deal Star, they were getting old and worn out anyway, I'd probably have needed to buy a new pair in a few months, might as well get it done now." -Marco said, glad that Star was willing to help him pick out a pair
>>
File: Angry Tom.png (153 KB, 235x302) Image search: [Google]
Angry Tom.png
153 KB, 235x302
>>77767467
>Especially as it had been her that had made the joke about the belcor's mother, not him
>He'd never even heard of a belcor before yesterday
>Also she had a coupon that was still good for one purchase anyway, so she didn't mind too much
>No one with any real taste shops at Cold Tangent anymore
>Too edgy, even for most demons
>The sight of his ex helping this guy buy shoes struck a nerve with Tom
>It wasn't that long ago that the two of them were wasting away a few hours trying on different outfits and laughing at how outrageous they looked
>It didn't help they seemed so at ease with each other, having fun, enjoying themselves
>Back when he and Star had dated, they'd have moments of being cute together
>But more often than not, his anger issues and her stubbornness would clash, ruining their dates and making them both standoffish around each other 'till they cooled off and apologies were exchanged
>But this new guy didn't seem to have any similar issues
>The whole time Tom followed them, he didn't hear a single angry word or any bickering at all
>Which annoyed him
>No, it pissed him off is what it did
>While the two exchanged pleasantries with the check-out clerk and traded the coupon for Marco's new, bright red and totally extreme shoes (with little skulls imprinted on it, for that little bit of extra pizzazz), Tom tried getting his temper under control, but not to much avail
>As the two were leaving the store, it got to be too much and Tom rushed them
>"STAR BUTTERFLY; HOW PLEASANT TO SEE YOU, HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR TIME WITH YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?" -Tom yelled at Star just as she was opening a portal to return to the Diaz's house
>"Ugh, come on Tom, you really want to make a scene, here of all places?" -Star said, annoyed at Tom's outburst
>They'd actually seen him following them after his "disguise" had been disintegrated during one of his angry internal monologues and he hadn't noticed
>The speaker system going off also hadn't helped his cover either
>>
>>77656710
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!
>>
File: tumblr_nydn14FuHp1u4fadlo1_1280.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nydn14FuHp1u4fadlo1_1280.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1120
>>
>>77763843
Nice green! Hope someone continues this with miserable Sabrina later. If not, I might have something.
>>77765342
>Heavy breathing
>>77767467
>>77767818
Fun!

Had a bit of a rough night, but I'm feeling pretty creative today. Should have a proof of concept of my game, basically a visual novel without the visual aspect, finished as soon as I can convert python files to an exe.
I'm open to plot suggestions for the first story.
>>
File: Marco's backpack.png (522 KB, 529x784) Image search: [Google]
Marco's backpack.png
522 KB, 529x784
>>77767818
>"Woah Tom, chill out, what's got you so steamed?" -Marco asked, hoping there would be a way to peacefully settle this without Star having to resort to her wand
>"YOU TWO IS WHAT'S GOT ME SO FIRED UP, YOUR SO DAMN CUTE I'M PRETTY SURE I'VE CONTRACTED DIABETES JUST WATCHING YOU." -Tom thundered at the two, who sort of just looked at each other and blushed
>"Tom, we're not dating or anything, we're just friends..."-Star tried to explain, looking at Marco for backup
>"Yeah, we're friends, and even if we were dating, which we aren't, what's it to you? Star's not dating you anymore, so what's the big deal?" -Marco offered, which just pissed off Tom even more
>"DON'T PLAY THAT GAME WITH ME; THERE'S NO WAY YOU TWO AREN'T DATING. NORMAL FRIENDS DON'T HOLD HANDS OR NUZZLE EACH OTHER WHILE THEY GO SHOPPING FOR SHOES. THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU BOTH KNOW IT" -Tom yelled, even more pissed that they couldn't even admit to dating each other, when it was obvious to everyone around that they were
>Looking down, they noticed that they were indeed holding hands, and promptly let go, blushing more than they were before
>"Whatever Tom, if you don't settle down this instant, I'm gonna have to freeze you again, and we don't want that, do we?" -Star threatened, raising her wand and leveling at Tom, who was still slowly walking toward them
>"THAT WON'T WORK A SECOND TIME STAR, YOU CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE LAST TIME, BUT NOW I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND I'M-" -Tom almost finished as Star froze him again, to Marco and all the nearby crowd's relief, as a large group had started to form outside the store after Tom had started shouting
>"Ready to go home Marco? I think these will go really well with your hoodies." -Star said, taking her eyes off Tom and opening another portal home
>"You bet, Tom's speech was starting to drag anyway, plus I think Mom's making spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Oh, and thanks for the new shoes and helping me pick them out."
>>
File: 52027834_p1_master1200.jpg (678 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
52027834_p1_master1200.jpg
678 KB, 1200x1200
Will Brittney ever be anything more than the stuck up rich bitch who hates Star for no reason? She's almost as boring a character as Jackie.
>>
>>77768155
pls post uncensored version somewhere

Please
>>
File: tumblr_ny5fkliP5w1s9n82jo1_1280.png (498 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny5fkliP5w1s9n82jo1_1280.png
498 KB, 650x919
>>77768177
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52027834
>>
>>77768194
>Please log in to view R-18 work.
If I sign up with Twitter is it going to tell everyone that I looked at this?
>>
File: Smiling Star 3.png (346 KB, 513x459) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Star 3.png
346 KB, 513x459
>>77768092
Glad you enjoyed my stories RH
Enjoy being creative, I'm about to past out, just need to finish this greentext and I'm out like a light

>>77768108
>"You bet, Tom's speech was starting to drag anyway, plus I think Mom's making spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Oh, and thanks for the new shoes and helping me pick them out." -Marco said as he started stepping into the portal.
"Mmhhmm...stringy noodles and meaty balls, my favorite! Your Mom is such a great cook Marco...Oh, and your welcome, it was my pleasure to help you get some replacement shoes." -Star said, catching up to Marco as he waited near the open portal
>Before Marco stepped into the portal, Star gave his cheek a quick kiss, causing him to turn around at look at her with raised eyebrows and confused eyes
>"...Whhhhaaatttt-" was about all he could get out before Star bumped him into the portal with her rear, smiling ear to ear
>Then she fell into the portal as well, which promptly closed behind the two
>After a few minutes the nearby crowd dispersed, leaving a lone ice block in the middle of the street
>>
>>77768214
Yes, that is exactly what will happen. Be careful anon.
>>
>>77768244
>all 16 of my followers, half of which are bots will know that I'm a pervert
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
>>
>>77768194
>http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52027834
kek'd hard,it's just the Star layer.
>>
>>77768303
nah its there, you have to click on it to actually see it, its more like a mini album
>>
>>77768388
>nah its there, you have to click on it to actually see it, its more like a mini album
I figured that some minutes later. Now I feel like a dumbass.
>>
File: starjump.gif (1 MB, 688x1237) Image search: [Google]
starjump.gif
1 MB, 688x1237
>>77766153
cute
>>
File: 1448244238921.jpg (80 KB, 708x838) Image search: [Google]
1448244238921.jpg
80 KB, 708x838
>>
So this happened.

>Diary of a Magical Panda Head
>Friday
>The kid's taking a shower
>Naturally she needs a sponge, and "what better to feel so soft on her skin", right?
>I suppose it could be worse
>She could be some wrinkly old queen with incontinence issues
>Or I could have been used as a toilet brush
>Still, there's only so many magical princess be-hinds you can be made to clean before you lose the will to live
>That number is somewhere around exactly one
>After she's done molesting my body with hers, she shuts off the water and steps out the shower
>I guess I'll just lie here in a puddle of filthy water then?
>Never mind that my fur could get mouldy
>There's a voice outside, that boyfriend of hers
>She wraps a towel around herself and lets him in
>Dear God, the sexual tension between them is unbearable
>Look at him, brushing his hair over and over to get it `just right`
>Pointedly not looking at her near-naked body
>Just like a peacock, preening for its mate
>Not that I `get any`.
>The best I get is nature documentaries on panda conservation efforts
>You know thay show them panda porn to encourage them to get it on?
>And females just have to pretend to be pregnant to get all the food they want
>Course they ended that show for a series on shark attacks, so I'm left high and dry
>Not that I'm into feeding or pregnant fetishes, but I'll take what I can get
>14-year-old girls do nothing for me though
>Damn, these kids should just fug and get it over with
>>
>>77769090
That was histerical! I loved it, RedHoodie!
>>
File: INVESTIGATE MONSTER 9.11.png (92 KB, 279x246) Image search: [Google]
INVESTIGATE MONSTER 9.11.png
92 KB, 279x246
>>77763700
I noticed something interesting and decided to have an autistic lore time theory about it.

I noticed that the royal ladies of Mewni have thingamajiggers of their cheeks.

Star Butterfly, Hearts
Queen Mom, Diamonds.
But what about Count Cuntula of the Reformatory School for Reformatory Reformites?

Notice when she was all like bumfuddled about the giant butterfly, her cheeks began showing purple Clubs, not unlike two previous Mewnites we know with similar facial themetics.

So...Is Count Cuntula a Mewnite?
If so, she might be related to Star or Queen Mom. Evil Aunt?

And what of the secondary theme?

Diamonds,
Hearts
Clubs.

Notice a deck of playing cards gentlemen and gentlemen who like to be called ladies.

Four suits, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs and Spades...perhaps there is a possible reference here?

Look at the significant others of The Mewni ladies.

King Dad looks similar to the King of Diamonds.
Professor One eye has one eye just like the King of Clubs!
Marco Diaz is Mexican. Mexican food makes you fart. Beans beans, make you fart, but are good for your HEART!

[table slam]

GENTLEMAN and also lady like gentlemen. I BELIEVE WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF A GREAT CONSPIRACY!

Who could be the fourth Mewnite?
Will the Queen of Clubs stab the King of Hearts?
Why is Toffee missing his middle finger?
WHERE ARE MY PANTS?

ALL THIS AND MORE! COMING TO YOU SOON.

It's retarded, but its also interesting food for thought.
>>
Man, I haven't been in these threads since the season finale.

Any interesting things happen?
>>
>>77769378
Something baffled me...
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PANTS?
>>
>>77769386
Lots and lots of greentext and great fanarts.
You are missing a lot boyo
>>
File: 1442782064700.png (332 KB, 596x628) Image search: [Google]
1442782064700.png
332 KB, 596x628
>>77769090
>>
>>77763700
Where is everybody?
>>
>>77769901
I'm here. You missed me?
>>
File: tumblr_ny8pb5q8aT1uu2ha3o1_1280.png (167 KB, 924x536) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny8pb5q8aT1uu2ha3o1_1280.png
167 KB, 924x536
>>77769901
It's the dead zone. Since everyone is asleep, post cute Stars.
>>
File: tumblr_ny9u1lP34N1u4fadlo1_1280.jpg (211 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny9u1lP34N1u4fadlo1_1280.jpg
211 KB, 1280x1067
>>
File: Storm the Castle.jpg (216 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Storm the Castle.jpg
216 KB, 1366x768
So the finale seemed mostly positively received, but I'm wondering if the show having a plot actually made some of the anons in these threads like it more than they had previously. Or would you still be as into it if was just one-off Starco adventures?

Alternatively, would anyone here have preferred if it /didn't/ try for plot/lore and just remained a straight comedy?
>>
>>77769901
I'm lurking.
...Oh, wait.
>>
>>77769901
Still trying to convert .py files to .exe, currently following a tutorial that looks quite promising.
>>
>>77769965
I liked it better when it started to have plot.
>>
File: Mii.png (2 KB, 102x102) Image search: [Google]
Mii.png
2 KB, 102x102
>>77769901
My extremely random work schedule as the holydays near kicked my ass, I had to work until 4 AM last night and now after 3 hours of sleep I need to leave right now to work again... lovely...

/sveg/ If I die from exhaustion just never forget I love you all and that Sabrina is love.

ALSO MANNA FOREVER!

STARCO NEVER!
>>
>>77770067
That sucks, Amarillo: good luck.
>>
Mr and Mrs Diaz are on and off again nudists, When Star learns this she decides to give it a try but doesn't want to do it alone so convinces (Read: Bribe/Blackmail/Seduce/Nag) Marco to join her, Fun Lewd times happen

Bonus: Janna, Hope, Starfan, Sabrina and a bunch of other girls spy on them only to spill their spaghetti everywhere
>>
It's working.

>>77770067
Best of luck today, just think of all the Sabrina greentexts that will be posted by the time you're back.
>>
File: 1447784571368.gif (44 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1447784571368.gif
44 KB, 500x413
>>77769965
both, I want Marco and Star adventure while having plot/lore. But most importantly lore must not over take the fun aspects of the show
>>
File: 1438203799509.png (827 KB, 8000x6736) Image search: [Google]
1438203799509.png
827 KB, 8000x6736
>>77769965
Plot is like adding jam to toast.
>>
>>77770248
Wow, that sounds like something. I like that kinda crap.
>>
Does anyone remember that one fanfic where Marco is cleaning Star's wings? I liked that one but I can't seem to find it.
>>
File: 1441769528301.gif (1 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1441769528301.gif
1 MB, 600x338
I remember in one of these threads someone suggested an idea about Star having a girls day/night out with the other girls from school, At some point Star starts telling them about all the stuff she and Marco do but she tells it in the most lewd, naughty, suggestive, innuendo filled way imaginable

Did anything come from that idea?
>>
>>77770067
This is why I refuse to go back to retail. Fuck that noise
>>
>>77764502
I like Marco. Who is the artist of your pic?
>>
>>77770566
http://pastebin.com/A2MJfFDp do you mean this one?
>>
Have a nice day anons, I'm off to another day of hell at work. Keep the greens coming so I have something to read on my lunch break.
>>
>>77770726
That's the one. Thanks
>>
Do you guys think we have a chance at the >>77777777?

I hope it's not a Jarco.
>>
File: ludo waits.jpg (55 KB, 241x302) Image search: [Google]
ludo waits.jpg
55 KB, 241x302
where is everybody?
>>
File: Starco BMB.jpg (219 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Starco BMB.jpg
219 KB, 960x1280
>>77770802
I Azathoth wills it
>>
>>77770860
*if
>>
>>77770860
/sveg/ will get it!
>>77770857
>Friday/Saturday night
I already hung out my my friends, I guess other anons are hanging out with their m8s
>>
File: where is the hand mole.png (57 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
where is the hand mole.png
57 KB, 300x374
>>77770857
White background? Like savages? Have a transparent one.
>>
File: 1444447272247.jpg (6 KB, 236x308) Image search: [Google]
1444447272247.jpg
6 KB, 236x308
What if we get a crossover episode nest season?
I mean Star does have dimensional scissors
>>
>>77771058
Since Graweedy Falls is over, the only chance at a crossover we have is with Marvel. I'd rather have an episode worth watching thanks
>>
>>77771020

knew i forgot something when i edited the image. i foresee hilariously inappropriate edits/inserts of this in the near future.
>>
>>77770248
Working on it. Please, standby…
>>
File: 1441850524459.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441850524459.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
>>77771292
HUZZAH!
>>
File: spilled--spaghett.jpg (535 KB, 1275x963) Image search: [Google]
spilled--spaghett.jpg
535 KB, 1275x963
>>77770248

need pictures of the girls literally doing this
>>
>>77770248
Star gets awkward and blusesh greatly when she sees a girl shaking her ass. She also drops almost as much pasta in front of Oscar as Marco in front of Jackie. I'm not buying an idea of Star wanting to try out nudism.
>>
File: tumblr_nuk9o5JCet1sqs40uo1_500.jpg (52 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuk9o5JCet1sqs40uo1_500.jpg
52 KB, 500x472
>>
Finally convinced the game to run as an exe properly. Behold: a tiny text-based adventure!
Really this was just so I know how to do it. I'm going to be writing a short CYOA in this format to release in the next day or so.
It's no visual novel, and I'm no CodeAnon, but these are my humble offerings.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7CSuhOhegNYanUzVEJIck5zZmc/view?usp=sharing
>>
idk you guys but I find very related Ms Fortune to one character of this series idk
>>
>stop watching this show right before mewnipendence day airs
>watch it and it's now my favorite episode
not bad at all

all aboard the star train
>>
File: Solomon Grundy wants pants too.jpg (82 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
Solomon Grundy wants pants too.jpg
82 KB, 600x590
>>77769378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FalQ7_c38QI
>>
>>77769965
The plot makes any development the characters receive feel more rewarding. Something that legitimately challenges Star and Marco and makes them grow as people is going to be more fulfilling than 'adventure idea #667', though there's nothing wrong with the latter. As long as they strike that fine balance, I think they could please most everyone.
>>
File: Enraged moth.gif (580 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Enraged moth.gif
580 KB, 480x360
>>77772005
>tfw trying this out as a manna fag
>>
>>77772217
Would it make it up to you if I were to open the floor to suggestions for the story? I promise to write Janna nicely. For once.
>>
Does anyone have a screen/tweet/something about that "Jackie is based on an unrequited crush of Nefcy's husband" rumor? There was also a picture of the (supposed) girl, I can't find it anymore
>>
File: The Great Lion of Approval.jpg (118 KB, 1092x647) Image search: [Google]
The Great Lion of Approval.jpg
118 KB, 1092x647
>>77772307
That would indeed do the trick.
>>
File: fapping.jpg (815 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fapping.jpg
815 KB, 1920x1080
bump
>>
File: subtle nut.jpg (14 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
subtle nut.jpg
14 KB, 261x217
>>77772005
Where is the option to nut in Star's ass?
>>
>>77772660
Don't worry, Nutbro. That'll be in chapter 16.5.
>>
>>77765288
where can I find this.
>>
File: nut n ass.jpg (21 KB, 446x426) Image search: [Google]
nut n ass.jpg
21 KB, 446x426
>>77772660
>>
>>77766079
Star stumbling on the dimension where she's a delusional little girl with no friends.
>>
>rape aftermath
>the action takes place in dark alley
>Marco has been raped in all holes
>the rapist escapes
>Marco has a broken rib, a black eye and sperm is leaking out of his now loose anus
>he manages to put his torn hoodie back on, but he can't find his underwear, socks and shoes
>he tries to find his way back home in the middle of the night, while it's raining
>he's sobbing and rubbing his shoulders
>somebody calls his name in the darkness
>it's worried Star
>she runs up to him and grabs him by his shoulders
>she's trying to look in his eyes but he's avoiding her gaze
>"Marco I've been so worried! Where have you been? Why are you walking barefoot? Marco?"
>he hugs Star and begins to cry out loud
>"Hey, relax, everything is going to be okay I promise."
>She continues to stroke her shoulders and head
>"How is everything is going to be okay?! You don't have any idea- what- why did he do this to me?!"
>"It's okay Marco calm down, I'm here for you"
>"How is it okay if I'm barefoot, in the rain, there is something leaking out of me, and-...
>"I was helpless..."
>"Marco, did somebody harm you?"
>"Y-yes... He forced me..."
>Then he couldn't talk for hours, only sob.
>>
File: SHE WAS MAD, HA HA.png (384 KB, 1280x864) Image search: [Google]
SHE WAS MAD, HA HA.png
384 KB, 1280x864
>>77769378
Alright, you have a nice theory going over there.
But riddle me this, good anon: why did Star drop Marco's ice cream?
Nobody's been able to answer that.
>>
>>77773336
The same reason why she was biting the sink in the first episode.
>>
>>77773336
>be Star
>be pretty proud of your accomplishment
>bestie Marco says he genuinely doubted you were capable of what you did
>...Is he even serious right now?!
>Deny him the wonders of the banagic wand you risked life and limb for
>He isn't worthy
>>
File: Why.jpg (26 KB, 283x281) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
26 KB, 283x281
>>77773229
>With no friends
The fic had better revolve around helping alt universe star find alt universe marco

The feels would be too painful if it wasn't
>>
>>77770248

1/6
>Another weekend, another raid inside Marco’s bedroom.
>Janna was rummaging through the personal effects of the boy, while also envisioning what would’ve happened if Marco had caught her in the act of trying on his clothes.
>Would he become enraged, or embarrassed? Would he demand to have his keys back, and then kick her out forever?
>Or rather, would he just get inside the room, without a word, then close the door behind him; and then he would—…
>But suddenly, Janna’s daydream was interrupted by the sound of Star and Marco talking to each other.
>The voices didn’t come from inside the house, luckily for Janna: instead, the teens were both standing in the middle of the backyard.
>For some reason, they were both wearing bathrobes.
>“What the heck are they doing, out there?” Janna muttered to herself, peeking from the window.
>She didn’t have problems eavesdropping, because Marco’s protests were quite loud.
>“OK, Star: after putting a little more thought into it, I’ve finally realized that there’s NO FREAKING WAY I’m doing this! I’m sorry, but I’m OUT!”
>Star stopped him before he could get back inside the house.
>“Oh, come oooon! I can’t do THIS alone!”
>“Then just don’t do it, Star! Nobody’s forcing you!”
>“But it HAS no be fun! I mean: there sure is a reason, why your parents do it every other week! …Why can’t we do it too?!”
>Janna mouthed a doubleiu-tee-eff.
>Marco’s fists were firmly planted against his sides.
>“I’d rather not discuss about what mom and dad do in their free time! And even if they enjoy naturism, that doesn’t mean that I’ll like it too!”
>“…Have you ever tried?”
>“NOOO!” Marco blushed; “And that won’t change anytime soon!”
>Star looked at him obliquely.
>“I didn’t want it to come to this, Marco, but you leave me no choice…”
>>
>>77773522

2/6
>She crossed her arms, and assumed a severe expression.
>“Do the words: ‘tickle fight incident’ remind you of something?” she asked.
>No way Marco could forget about that.
>“Star, are you REALLY bringing it up?!…”
>Star solemnly declared:
>“Your past, VILE misdeeds have earned you one exemplary penance; and hereby I, Princess Star Buttefly of Mewny, decree that your abominable acts against my person must be punished now, once and for all! And the sentence is for you to take off that bathrobe, and frolick in the nudes for my amusement, for the rest of the afternoon! …Something something, official stuff — now SHUT UP AND DO IT, or else!”
>The boy shrank inside his robes.
>“B- but…”
>Star sighed, then tried to reassure him:
>“Come on, Marco: nobody can see us, here! Your parents won’t be home for hours, it’s Buff Frog’s day off, and also I used my magic to create a thirty feet tall wall around the backyard. You have really nothing to worry about!”
>Marco huffed.
>“We’d better be even, after I do this!” he grumbled.
>Janna prepared her phone camera to immortalize the event.
>Star and Marco stood in front of one another, and slowly untied their belts.
>Then, Star said:
>“Alright, on the count of three:…”
>“1…”
>“2…”
>“3!”
>Nobody moved.
>“Marco, you haven’t disrobed!”
>“Neither did you, smartass!”
>“OK, let’s try again: but this time, for serials! …One! …Twoooo! …THREE!”
>Again, neither of them moved a finger.
>“…This is getting ridiculous.”
>Marco shrugged: “Well, we TRIED! Now, if you can excuse me…”
>Star grabbed him by an arm, and insisted:
>“No, Marco: let’s give it one last try! Trust me, I have an idea…”
>Star brought out her Magic Wand, and counted again:
>“1! …2! …aaaaand ZAAAAP!”
>Waving her Wand, Star instantly vaporized the robes — leaving them both naked, and quite startled.
>>
>>77773541

3/6
>“Who-hooo!” shouted Star; “We’ve done it! We are OFFICIALLY nudists! Aw yeaaah!”
>She then dared to glance at her friend; then, she frowned.
>“Wait, why are you covering your lower parts with the hands?! Come on, expose yourself like a MAN!”
>The color of Marco’s face was Pantone No 17-1463 — Tangerine Tango.
>“Oh, look who’s talking: YOU are covering yourself with the Wand, aren’t you?!”
> Star tried to argue:
>“No, I’m not. This… this is the TRADITIONAL pose that mages of Mewni always assume, after a successful spellcasting!”
>Marco was trying desperately to look anywhere else but towards her.
>“That’s bull!” he remarked anyway.
>Star exclaimed: “Alright, alright, enough with the excuses: in for a penny, in for a pound!”
>Then, using the force of will of a true heir of the Mewnian Crown, the girl slowly but surely managed to drag her arms by her sides.
>“There!” Star said, blushing like never before in her life: “…A piece of cake!”
>Star’s display of boldness threw Marco for a loop: so he finally decided that it was time to grow a pair, and match Star’s bravery.
>Marco raised his arms up in the air; then, with a trembling voice, he said:
>“Fine, I did it too! Are you happy now?!”
>“VERY happy! You’re cool! I’m cool! We are both VERY cool!”
>“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself!”
>“…And I’m glad that YOU’RE glad!”
>An awkward silence fell, in the backyard of Diaz’s household.
>Finally, Marco muttered:
>“What, now?”
>“What: ‘what now’?”
>“…What are we supposed to to, now that we’re both freaking naked?! Are we just going to stand here like dummies the whole afternoon?!”
>“Eeeasy, Marco: chill out! …I’m on it, homie!”
>Star take a few moments to think, then came up with an answer:
>>
>>77773560

4/6
>“Well, but that’s obvious: it’s called ‘naturism’, so we must COMMUNE with nature! We just have to expose our naked bodies to the natural environment of this …this very pretty backyard! Yeaaah: we’re going to sit on the grass, look at the trees, wave at the birdies — and so on, and so forth.”
>Marco’s embarrassment was trampled by his disapproval, so he managed to look at her in the eyes, and glower.
>“Maybe your HIGHNESS hasn’t noticed, yet — but we are naked, and THERE ARE CACTI all about the place!”
>“Oh” simply vocalized Star. She hadn’t really thought it through…
>In the meantime, Janna was making a phone call — on speakerphone, because she had the firm intention of filming all of what was happening there, without missing a single second.
>«Hi, Janna: what’s up!» greeted Hope, at the other end of the line.
>“Dude: you will NEVER guess what I’m looking at right now! Not in a million years!”
>«(sigh)What, another ghostly apparition?!»
>“Oooh nonono: you’re not even CLOSE! I’m here at Marco’s house, and—…”
>«…Again, Janna?! Mark my words: one of these days tou’re getting yourself in BIG trouble: and when I visit you in juvie, it will only be so I can say ‘TOLD YA’!»
>“Believe me: I’m not among THOSE who are messing up, today! Gawd, I wish you were here with me, to see them for yourself…!”
>Suddenly, Janna had an idea:
>“Wait: where are you now, Hope?”
>«I’m out with the other girls — and you’d be here with us too, if you stopped ditching us, for once!»
>Janna grinned:
>“How long would it take, for you to come at Marco’s?…”
>In the middle of the yard and in broad daylight, Marco was laying on a towel, with his best friend by his side: both proudly sporting their birthday suits, they were currently immerse in the last activity he had ever expected them to do.
>…Playing nude Scrabble.
>>
>>77773576

5/6
>“Alright,” Star said: “I have a nice one: ‘Quolbodrax’! That’s sure worth a TON of points!”
>“Woah, woah, woah: sloooow down! What the heck is a… ‘Quolbo— ’…?!”
>Star tried to fast-talk: “Quolbodrax! On Mewni, it’s a very common… uuumm… animal! It has… uuuh… gills, and a large crest, and…”
>Marco threw her a challenging glance.
>“Try and use it in a sentence!”
>“Hmm, alright! Uuuh… ‘Yesterday, I went through the ‘Forest of Certain Death’, and there I saw a …‘quuu- quobble—’…”
>“Oh, come on! You can’t even remember the word without reading it from the board! You’re a cheater, Star!”
>The girl stood up, and waved her finger at Marco.
>“Oh, so I AM the cheater, now?! Who started making up words?!”
>“ ‘Zircon’ is not an invented word!” Marco replied, standing up as well and facing Star.
>Now that their minds were occupied, they had finally abandoned all of their shame.
>“Well, I don’t buy that for a second, earthling! I say that you’re a cheater, and a liar — and you don’t deserve the triple multiplier on the ‘zee’!”
>“Oh, yeah?! Should we then go and consult the dictionary, then?”
>Upright and with her face mere millimeters from Marco’s, Star replied, firmly:
>“Well, why don’t we?!”
>Then, side by side, the teens started striding towards the house — while looking at each other with scorn.
>But suddenly, they stopped dead in their tracks: they both were hearing some very familiar voices clamoring at their address.
>Looking at the window of Marco’s room, there they saw the grinning faces of Janna, Hope, Jackie, Sabrina, and the girl simply known as ‘StarFan13’: they were cheering, and waving, and shouting, and whistling. Also, five phones were being held out, to film the couple or take a plethora of pictures.
>Suddenly self conscious, Star shrieked and ran up behind a tree.
>>
>>77773594

6/6
>“What are THEY doing there, Marco?!” she yelled in a high pitch.
>But there was no response from the boy.
>“Marco…!? Marco, where are you?”
>“Staaarr,” replied the boy, with his voice oddly slow and weak: “I thiiiink I mayyy be in a piiiickle…”
>“Yeah, I am too! How can we get inside the house, without them seeing?!”
>“Staaar,” Marco continued, ignoring her argument: “I neeeeed you to geeeet a phone, and caaal an ambulaaaance.”
>“Marco, are you OK?! I can’t see you: where are you?” she asked — without daring to abandon her cover.
>Marco’s answer was very slow, very clear, and very, VERY exhaustive.
>“Youuuu can’t really miss me” he specified: “Currently, I aaaam about eight yaaaards at your left, staaaanding. Aaaaalso, I am CRUCIFIED to a seeeeven foot taaall SAGUARO.”
>He then begged:
>“Please, Star: do this faaaavor for me, and I wiiiill accept ‘Quolbodrax’ as valid!”
>>
>>77763700
whats the pic from?
>>
>>77773612
Holy Shit Cola, I don't think I should be laughing this hard. And I can't believe you actually wrote this. Great story, I gotta go lay down now.
>>
>>77773803
I'm glad you liked it! Have a nice sleep!
>>
>>77773541
>tickle fight incident
Damn, Cola's greens have more continuity than the actual show.
>>
>>77774303
Lol, glad that you noticed! I put it there as an easter egg.
Also, your greens are awesome, Romanon!
>>
>>77773612
That provided a great laugh. I loved how awkward they both were, and the scrabble argument feels like something they'd have in-show. Christ how did Marco get on the cactus? OUCH.
>>
>>77774490
I'm happy you found it funny! Thanks for the compliments!
Nobody spills spaghetti like Marco does, and he's his worst enemy for that!
I have lots of fun, putting him in slapstick situations like that, but THIS instance was especially cruel even for me, lol.
>>
Yo, new guy looking for something to watch.
Can someone give me a rundown what this it all about?
Also, how long?
>>
>>77774827
Magical girl gets sent to earth to in order learn to control her powers. It's 13 episodes long.
>>
>>77774827
Don't expect Gravity Falls - style plot and humor. It's a really comfy show with good designs, cute characters and interactions, hit or miss jokes. and occasionally great animation. Shipping is top-notch if you're into that.
>>
>>77772005
>exe
Can we have the py-file so it could be run on Linux and OSX?
>>
>>77774827
Lurk moar.
>>
>>77774867
Tanks, sounds nice, will give it a go tomorrow.
>>77774924
>Don't expect Gravity Falls
I didn't watch GF. Will give it a go in the future tho. Its not really a place to ask this, but could you say a few things about GF too, just so I'll know what it is about? I did hear its one of better cartoons, but not much about the plot itself.
>>
File: 1448244238921-1.jpg (248 KB, 708x773) Image search: [Google]
1448244238921-1.jpg
248 KB, 708x773
Klitschko is altering the foam under the canvas, the dirty gaje. Can't pull a bujo on a gypsy you Ukrainian fuck.
>>
Post yfw you are not Marco
>>
Janna is actually homeless, she constantly crashes at Marcos place during the night since its a safe place to sleep
>>
File: 1372822526772.jpg (139 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1372822526772.jpg
139 KB, 375x550
>>77775220
>>
what would be the biggest dick move they could pull in the final, my guess would be Star and Tom getting back together and it being endgame
>>
>>77775377
The 'just a dream/delusion/imagination" twist.
>>
>>77775377
Marco declaring his love to Star and her rejecting him because they are "only friends."
>>
>>77775377
Pretty much any "what a twist" ending:

>It was all a dream!
>Everyone on earth was magic after all!
>Toffee is Marco!
>Everyone forgets everything and everything goes back to how it was before the series began!

There are a lot of ways for the show to ruin fucking everything.
>>
>>77775440
Classic end
>>
File: 1440725453825.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440725453825.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>77773336
Your princess has flaws, because Marco doubted Star would complete her quest.

>Not posting the superior version!
>>
>>77775451
what about Marco was actually the descendant of an Aztec god and unleashes his true power and is the one t save the day only to ascend to the heavens to become the god he is truly mean to be
>>
>>77775440
>Wait, what?!
>>
>>77775510
That actually sounds pretty badass.
>Marco ascends
>A new age of fire, blood, and mysticism has begun.
>Nothing will ever be the same again.
>>
>>77775565
>And Star has never been more turned on as he does.
>>
>>77775641
It's because of all the blood involved.
>>
>>77775441
I wouldn't be mad at the rejection so much as the dumbass decision to wait until the very last minute to do it.
>>
>>77775123
It's a mistery show about two brothers (named Dipper and Mabel) going on vacation to their Grunkle's tourist trap at Gravity Falls, Oregon. Here they will find lots of paranormal creatures, weird objects and conspiracies.
The 1st season is pure gold, a good balance between funny, creepy and heartwarming moments.
The 2nd season is divided in 2A (E1-E12) and 2B (E13-E20). The 2A half is even better than the first season and the last episode of the half is also the peak of this show. 2B is having problems in comparation, what's bad is that this is where the show ends.
Also, i recommend you to see the 16th Episode from 2B before the 4th from 2A so you can't have any problems with it. I can't help you with the 19th episode from 2B but telling you to skip as many scenes as you can.
>>
What if Star didn't think she could call this place home?
>Sometimes you wake in the middle of the night with a pounding in your ears and your breath stuck, thick and viscous in your chest.
>Sometimes you get out of bed, sit on the roof, staring at the stars as they trace their lazy paths across the sky, and try not to realize that you're orbiting one now, slinging through space on a top made of rock and water.
>You lost a tooth once - you guess that's as close as you'll get to describing how you feel. Your body is a lost tooth, or - less than that even. It's the hole a tooth is supposed to occupy, the absence of something.
>You fold up into yourself like paper. Marco - God bless that boy - tries his best, but your weariness is a sunburn and you don't want to be touched.
>Maybe that's not right.
>A symphony, maybe, music, but the metronome doesn't keep time, the strings aren't tuned right, the conductor is drunk.
>Time stretches out like taffy, and you spend the days on the couch, drowning in the weight of the air and you spend the nights sleepless and wanting to sleep.
>There's something in the pit of your stomach that's screaming, wrongwrongwrong, Christ, everything is wrong. It's like climbing stairs in darkness and expecting one more step than there is. You stumble over yourself and you trip over this world that doesn't fit you and everything is wrong.
>You can't pin it down, you can't describe it, but you are rejecting this world like a body rejects a transplant.
>Sometimes, when you can't sleep, you sit on the roof, and let yourself get dizzy with the motion of the world you aren't made for.
But then
>Once
>He joined you.
>He sat next to you on the roughness of the shingles, silent, the air between you pregnant with sentiments that didn't need to be said. He'd put an arm around your shoulders, and you'd put your head against his chest, and
>somehow
>everything is perfectly still
>>
>>77775928
I have conflicted feelings now
Thanks Rom
>>
File: 17-1463wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
17-1463wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1200
>>77773560
You beautiful, accurate bastard.
>>
>>77775911
>brothers
About that...
>>
>>77775928
Who put existential dread in my SvtFoE?!?
If it weren't for the ending I would've surely cried myself to sleep, tonight!
Great green Romanon, as always.

>>77776074
I like putting the dots on the "Is".
>>
File: 1442587349612.png (251 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442587349612.png
251 KB, 500x500
>>77773522
>>77773541
>>77773560
>>77773576
>>77773594
>>77773612

Fucking Glorious!
>>
>>77763872
No, seriously, is it an ep-long thing or just an emotion-based wild-take?
>>
>>77775928
That was beautiful, very very well done.
>>
>>77776196
It's a face swap with Toffee, one of the series villains.
An unsettling face swap.
>>
File: 1448678680600.png (394 KB, 514x401) Image search: [Google]
1448678680600.png
394 KB, 514x401
What would Star's reaction be One Punch Marco?
>>
>>77776162
Glad you liked it!
BTW, for those who are interested, and didn't already know, I have a pastebin with five fics, here:
http://pastebin.com/u/Folly-Cola

They are WAY more SFW than this green, though!
Within a week I may (or may not) complete the sixth —fingers crossed.
>>
>>77776218
Actually...that's kinda hot.
>>
>>77776304
OH MY GOD!
Sorry
>>
>>77776255
Attraction.
>>
>>77776393
Instead of taking Karate classes Marco went and did the Saitama training method, Instead of getting the 'Safe Kid' nickname it's become 'One Punch' etc

I feel sorry for the monsters already, I wonder how Ludo or Toffee would handle this Marco
>>
File: 15112801.png (1 MB, 1041x988) Image search: [Google]
15112801.png
1 MB, 1041x988
Dirty Janna is best Janna
>>
>>77776580

Would you lick her feet?
>>
File: 5MAY.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5MAY.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>77776580
Your completely right of course.
>>
>>77776607
No but I would still fuck her.
>>
>>77776580
she is probably homeless
>>
File: Smiling Star 4.png (347 KB, 510x473) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Star 4.png
347 KB, 510x473
>>77773612
Thanks for the amusing greentext FC
Reads like a NSFW storyboard idea that gets tossed around until Daron shows up and they have to hide it
>>
File: thispleasesbison.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thispleasesbison.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>77776580
S-source?
>>
>>77776642
Thank YOU for the great compliment! I like your greens too!
>>
>>77773612
So is he pinned to the cactus by his back or his front?
>>
>>77776958
I leave it to the reader's imagination. But personally I envisioned the scene as Marco running away in a panic, and smashing into the cactus face first. …Ouch.
>>
File: 12.png (18 KB, 281x263) Image search: [Google]
12.png
18 KB, 281x263
I have finally finished it! Are you hyped for the ultimate dose of extreme feels and the sharpest edge in history of this general?!

This fic turned out to be so long I will be releasing it in parts, right after I do some polishing and spell check.
>>
>>77777097
Alright, good job Virgin.
>>
File: Demonic Laughter.jpg (142 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Demonic Laughter.jpg
142 KB, 1600x1200
>>77777097
My body is ready
>>
>>77777097
How edgy out of 10 would you say this is?

And how lewd
>>
File: Happy Troll.png (433 KB, 527x570) Image search: [Google]
Happy Troll.png
433 KB, 527x570
>>77777097
Nice to see you finished it; looking forward to reading it. Are there any themes or pairings you want to tell us? Or is it a surprise?
>>
I SURVIIIIVEEEEED.

Ugh... no energy to go read the thread... I see some green so I am willing to bet is great so I can praise it without reading it.

Gonna go take a nap before catching up with the bread.

>>77777097
I look forward to bleeding to death by reading this, FV... assuming you are the real FV that is...
>>
>>77777256
I consider it to be pretty edgy, but you'll have to see the detalis for yourself.

It's very lewd too but kept in the borders of good taste.

>>77777280
I have written this DVD-like introduction:

>The trouble had begun few days after Star had read a disturbing article in “Daily Mewni”. She has never been too interested in newspapers or politics, but lately news from behind the border have been very concerning. Ixzis, a Kingdom neighbour to Mewni had drastically changed its diplomatic rhetoric over very short period of time. Yves, also called The Sentinel, King of Ixzis seemed to be getting old and his authority as the leader was decreasing fast, so he had given the control over his land to his son Yves the Second, who also was noticeably at Star’s age. It wouldn’t be anything worrying, if the Prince of Ixzis hasn’t gone wild the very first day he tasted the rulership. Young Yves was a very talented necromancer, but also chaotic, irresponsible and destructive person. He has been animating the whole graveyards and ordering the undead to attack his father’s army. After being caught, Prince would just shrug and claim that it was just innocent fun, because after all, he hasn’t killed anyone but he could shatter any army on the planet with ease. Furthermore, his shenanigans had become an international scandal, when during one of his plays he has mistaken Mewman border patrol for the army of Ixzis. Mewni’s Royalty has denounced the doings of Prince Yves. In return, Ixzis has tripled its armies near the borders of Mewni and expelled all Mewman diplomats.
>>
>>77777450
>Shortly after, it was rumoured that Prince was send to reform school for teenagers with chaotic evil alignment. Yves the Sentinel had supposedly regained control over his kingdom. Probably in attempt to save his son’s personality, teach him empathy and possibly end the international crisis, King had begun a quest to arrange a marriage for the Prince. However, no house has been eager to let such troublesome and unpredictable Prince to enter their family…
>>
>>77774990
You should be able to run the .exe on Linux using "./test01" on the command line in that directory. Not sure how you'd do it on OSX. Maybe set up a virtual windows machine using VMWare or something.
In any case, you're not really missing much in this version. Might make the py-files available for the final versions if there's demand for them.
>>
>>77777450
>It's very lewd too but kept in the borders of good taste.

What I meant to say was that it sometimes is, and when it's not... I'm not telling because it's a spoiler.
>>
>>77770857

I for one am still at work, will be for another few hours. If no one continues my greentext story guess I will when I get home.
>>
>>
>>77777586
Hi, RedHoodie: I can't run the program because it says that it's not a valid application of Win32! That's right, I have a caveman's desktop that runs on Windows XP! I am so ashamed…
>>
>>77777675
Hm, don't know what the problem is. I'm running 64-bit python, might be the issue. I'll make another one in 32-bit and see if that makes a difference.
>>
File: Cocky Marco 2.png (678 KB, 793x631) Image search: [Google]
Cocky Marco 2.png
678 KB, 793x631
>>77777450
>>77777469
Oooh, inter dimensional political intrigue
Sounds interesting
>>
>>77777861
Thank you!
>>
>>77778122
No worries! I suppose finding these issues early is a good thing. This way if and when I release actual games I'll know how to make them available to the people interested in them.
>>
>>77777613

RIP >>77777777, shittiest get in the history of the universe.
>>
File: Beautiful.jpg (104 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
104 KB, 480x640
>>77778235
I think you mean best get in the history of the universe.
>>
File: 1444993113468.gif (1 MB, 333x239) Image search: [Google]
1444993113468.gif
1 MB, 333x239
>>77776580
>>77776607
>>
>>77778122
Got the 32-bit version to work, hopefully it'll work for you now.
It also has a few small improvements on the previous version, most under the hood.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7CSuhOhegNYanUzVEJIck5zZmc/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>77776580
Sir, I beg you, GIVE ME SAUCE.
>>
>>77778692
Same error message ;_;
>>
>>77778692
Looks like there's a small problem with the exe, I'll see if I can fix it on my end.
>>
>>77778727
>>77776690
Will post soon.
>>
>>77771218
DCdrone pls
>>
>>77777586
>bash: ./test01.exe: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
>>
has anyone made porn of toffee since the rapefic was written
>>
>>77779085
Wish I knew enough to offer better advice, sorry.
Compatibility is highly likely to be an issue for this, as I have next to no idea what I'm doing.
>>
Weekend Star folder count post
>903
>>
can we get some latina star
>>
>>77779196
Seconded. Latina Star is fucking HOT.
>>
>>77779162
Can you post more Star with alternative outfits?
>>
I'm going to sleep, now: see you tomorrow, /sveg/!
>>
>>77779279
Yeah, latin Star is so hot.
Look at that gladius! So sexy.
>>
>>77779477
Sleep well! Hopefully I might have this thing working by then.
>>
>>77779495
Now that's what I'm talking about.

We need a pic of Marcus Diaz and Star fighting against Carthage in Spain.
>>
File: 1439339678059.png (459 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1439339678059.png
459 KB, 800x800
>>77779438
Ah, of course.
>>
>>77779715
WHY WOULD STAR EVER WEAR THAT, IT IS SO REVEALING, IT LEAVES MANY SPOTS OPEN TO BE ATTACKED, A TRUE WARRIOR WOULD NEVER WEAR SUCH USELESS ARMOR
>>
>>77779752
She'd wear it for King Marco.
>>
>>77779752
heh, always a problem when playing mmorpgs
>ArcheAge
>Male armour covers head to toe
>Female armour covers 5%
> ;-;
>>
>>77779772
Actually...thats what marco would say
>>
Any fapfics on Toffee?
>>
>>77778919
WHERE IS THE SOURCE
>>
And now everything's stopped working altogether.
It might be that, until I find a better solution, anyone wanting to follow my games will have to install Python and run the py files themselves. It doesn't take long: about a minute's downloading and another minute of mashing "next" through the install wizard, then all you need to do is double-click the main file. Either way, I'll make it known as soon as I decide on a solution.
Probably going to leave it where it is for today, come back to it tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, if you have any suggestions for the first CYOA game story, or green for tomorrow, let me know.
>>
>>77779881
>Toffee
>Fapfics
You can fuck right off mate, not a soul is going to be able to get off to that bastard.
>>
>>77779881
>>77780172
There is always this one: http://pastebin.com/sciL9pqw
>>
>>77763802
...i liked it, whats the pic from?
>>
Sabrina bumps the thread and her head
>>
>>77780417
It's a cheap edit I did last week for my Blar and Blarco greentext. Now, if you're talking about OP's picture, I dunno...
>>
>>77769965
Just caught up and watched it now. I quite like that the show is stringing and having a plot/lore stuff happening. I was worried this show was going to be a nice looking cartoon synonymous with many of the lolsorandom shows on CN and have been increasingly happy with whats going on.
Toffee is pretty cool. When he said Surprised! I was. Din't really get his agenda up to that point (even though I did figure he'd screw with Ludo at some point) and it got me. The wand thing was a pretty big moment even though I felt it was juuust a little bit undermined by the scenes following where it seemed to be mostly ok again.
Looking forwards to the next season.
>>
>>77780117
>>77778727
>>77776690
http://ktgeedraws.tumblr.com/post/134159682215/dirty-janna-is-best-janna
>>
File: 1445750874438-1.jpg (153 KB, 630x600) Image search: [Google]
1445750874438-1.jpg
153 KB, 630x600
Janna's face when Tyson Fury beats Klitschko on points. All hail the gypsy king.
>>
>>77781831
that is also Janna's face when Marco senpai notices her
>>
File: One Punch Marco.jpg (513 KB, 1152x2016) Image search: [Google]
One Punch Marco.jpg
513 KB, 1152x2016
>>77776255
WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH
>>
>>77782284
Awesome!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 168

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.