[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sveg/ Star Vs Evil General Weekend Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 181
File: 1446791187593.png (194 KB, 257x395) Image search: [Google]
1446791187593.png
194 KB, 257x395
"There is Hope in the World Edition"

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previous:>>77495912
>>
>>77584700
Was refreshing the catalogue waiting for someone to start the thread.
This place is like drugs to me.
Who wants some dank green? Any requests?
>>
Damn, already? I thought we were cooling it on the threads, given we're on hiatus, but I'll take it.
>>
>>77585198
Green about Janna stealing Marcos heart would be appreciated
>>
If each ship had a song to represent it, what would they be?
>>
>>77585198
I mentioned one last thread, about Janna wanting to learn Karate to mesh herself into more of Marco's daily life. Star might or might not be jealous.

As an aside, I may or may not do a greentext story this weekend. My half-brother and father are celebrating their birthdays this weekend, so I'll be busy, plus I might have a job by Monday. If I'm in the mood/read a decent idea and have extra time I might do one.
>>
File: CUFyNm8UwAAEpPl.jpg large.jpg (237 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CUFyNm8UwAAEpPl.jpg large.jpg
237 KB, 768x1024
>>
File: Glossaryck loves his pudding.png (1 MB, 1028x908) Image search: [Google]
Glossaryck loves his pudding.png
1 MB, 1028x908
>>77585792
I can't read any of that, but I see George the curious monkey and the man with the yellow hat!
>>
>>77585474
>Marco darling, you're my best friend
>but there's a few things that you don't know of
>why I borrow your hoodie so often
>I'm using your shirt as a pillow case

>I wanna ruin our friendship
>We should be lovers instead
>I don't know how to say this
>'cause you're really my dearest friend

>Marco darling, you're my best friend
>I've been doing bad things that you don't know about
>Been stealing your stuff, now and then
>Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me
You have to change, like, two words for "Jenny" by Lily Sevin to fit perfectly.
>>
>>77585823
>Man in yellow
Wait a minute...what is Hastur doing with a monkey?
>>
>>77585792
i never thought about this. do the chingchongs have western cartoon channels? I want to see japs who love cartoons as a taboo hobby.
>>
>>77585474

>Make me feel again
>The sea is cold my only friend
>I don't want to be alone
>On the shells, on the shore

>Skin and bones, we've lost ourselves
>Holding onto all we felt
>You pushed me out to survive
>I fell in love just in time

>But does she have what you want
>Does she love how I love
>Is she everything you need
>Colder you are making me fall I am breaking
>Love hurts when it's all you need
>And you're breaking me

>Staring into the dark
>Scared to go back to the start
>I'll hurt and you will heal
>Nothingness is all I feel

Might work for Jarco

Laurel - Shells
>>
>>77585792

First text says Descendant something
Big text reads something BaStar [star] Star Butterfly something something Friday the 18th
The next paragraph has 'Phineas and Ferb', 'Zone Gravity Falls', 'Disney Channel Original Animation', 'January 2016' and 'start!', screw all those kanji, and then 'princess' later on

Basically I just translated everything that wasn't important because I can't read the important shit.
>>
>>77586119

>chingchongs have western cartoon channels?

Every country of the world have local Disney XDs
>>
>>77585474
>Starco
Won't Say I'm In Love
>Manna
Troublemaker
>Jarco
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
>Sabco
Safe and Sound
>>
>>77585474
>Hopco
The boxer
>>
>>77585430
1/3

”You know, I always thought you didn't like me or something, the way you kept bothering me,” Marco says. “And to be honest, I thought you had something weird planned when you asked me out on a date. But this has been a surprisingly enjoyable evening!”
“I'm glad to hear it!” Janna laughs.
>It had only been at Star's encouragement that Marco agreed to meet Janna. She'd said that Janna had seemed really serious about this and, at the very least, it would give him experience in having a date with a girl. Who knows, you might even enjoy yourself!
>And they had enjoyed themselves. They'd met downtown, spent some time in an arcade, had a meal at a diner, watched a movie, and wrapped things up by walking back to their neighborhood together.
>Marco had learned a surprising number of things about the girl in that time. She had only barely hidden her embarrassment when she admitted she'd been interested in him for a while now, which seemed surprisingly cute of her. She had returned his house keys, at long last, admitting she had been trying to catch his attention with things like this.
>And when he walked her back to her door he finally had confirmation that the rumors of her living in a caravan were false, and he made an effort not to show any surprise. Her parents had been happy to invite him in, and showed no concern with letting him upstairs to their daughter's room.
“And if I get my way, I plan to keep on surprising you...” Janna winks at him.
>Marco splutters slightly in his surprise, almost choking on his own saliva
“Hey, you alright?” Janna asks, concerned.
>Marco motions that he's fine, but keeps coughing.
“I'll go get you a drink, you just make yourself comfortable.”
>Janna heads quickly out the door and downstairs
>Marco soon recovers, massaging his aching throat, and glances around the room in curiosity.
>>
File: Starco hug.jpg (68 KB, 860x628) Image search: [Google]
Starco hug.jpg
68 KB, 860x628
>>77585792
Here's to hoping it becomes successful in nipland
>>
File: 1445390573829.png (232 KB, 363x386) Image search: [Google]
1445390573829.png
232 KB, 363x386
I read the OP to the tune of "There's a light" from Rocky Horror Picture Show and now I want a Star Vs. version of it.
who would play who?
>marco obviously is brad
>>
>>77585198
How about Marco doing something heroic? Or alternatively how about Monster arm controlled Marco and Star has to stop him. Basically Mewberty Marco version
>>
File: Friday.jpg (107 KB, 600x1047) Image search: [Google]
Friday.jpg
107 KB, 600x1047
Is that wonderful time of the week again!

A bit later I am gonna crush the dreams of an anon.
>>
File: My Wand Point.png (141 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
My Wand Point.png
141 KB, 500x556
>>77586829
Thanks for more green RH

>>77587004
Did you not work on your story or something Amarillo?
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 1155x1496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 1155x1496
How are you fine gentlemans doing today?
>>
File: Star stop.png (122 KB, 280x302) Image search: [Google]
Star stop.png
122 KB, 280x302
>>77587052
>>
File: Concerned Queen.png (145 KB, 277x335) Image search: [Google]
Concerned Queen.png
145 KB, 277x335
>>77587052
Uhh, fine I guess.
>>
>>77585792
Waiting for a translation
>>
>>77587052
Stop
>>
>>77586829
2/3

>He didn't know what he was expecting really, but her room looked pretty normal, as far as bedrooms go. Bed, desk, wardrobe, drawers, dresser, cupboards. A few touches like fluffy cushions and pictures of Janna posing with Hope and Jackie gave it a degree of personality, but aside from that it was all quite neat, like photo from a catalog.
>Janna shortly comes back, pouring a can of coke into a glass of ice
“Here you go, you sure you're alright?”
“Yeah-” Marco croaks, before taking a sip to ease his dry throat. Too much dry food and not enough liquids, he chides himself mentally.
“Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks!”
“Hey, don't worry about it!” Janna smiles, sitting beside him on the bed. “Take a good drink now. Having my date choking to death would be a terrible end to the night.”
“Well thanks for your concern.” Marco deadpans, smirking slightly, though he does take another drink.
“What can I say, I had other plans for how we'd wrap things up tonight.”
“Like what?”
“Hmm, well...” Janna says, lying back on the bed beside him. She strikes a pose designed for sex appeal: propping herself up on one shoulder, one knee raised, her skirt riding slightly up her thigh. “Let's just say there's something of yours I want.”
“Janna!” Marco jumps to his feet, face beet red. “Look, this was really fun and all, but don't you think that's moving a little fast?”
“Marco, what do you even think I'm talking about?” Janna smirks, somehow inducing Marco to turn even redder. “I'm just messing with you!”
“Seriously though,” Marco struggles to regain his composure, “You could've-”
>At that moment Marco drops his glass, the dark liquid spilling out, staining the carpet.
“Ah! Janna, I'm really sorry!” Marco feels suddenly quite dizzy. Did he jump up too quickly or something? “It just slipped...”
“Oh, don't worry about that, Marco. Are you alright? Come on, sit back down.”
>>
So the reason for Oskar's fangs was just to give him that vampire look teenage girls go crazy for right?
>>
File: Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png (374 KB, 482x546) Image search: [Google]
Marco enjoys a bowl of Sugar-Os.png
374 KB, 482x546
>>77587388
We don't really know; and considering that only Star seems to be crushing on him, mostly due to his music and "record", it doesn't seem to be working that well.
>>
>>77587135
3/4

>Janna takes him by the shoulders and sits him back on the bed before picking up the glass and mopping up the mess with a towel.
"I dunno, I just feel… kinda tired."
"If you want, I could get my parents to give you a ride back to your place?"
"That...that might be a good idea." Marco yawns.
"I'll go ask them. You just keep comfortable, alright?" Janna makes for the stairs again, closing the door behind her.
>A few minutes pass, and Marco shortly loses his struggle to remain conscious. Janna quietly returns, not having went downstairs at all.
"Oh, Marco," she whispers sweetly, "I finally have you all to myself."
>She throws open her cupboard doors, unveiling the miniature shrine she has assembled. A few random objects she had snatched from school or his house: a used toothbrush, an apple with a bite taken out of it, a photo of him sleeping in his bed at night, an eraser, a pair of his underwear.
>One feature was vacant, however: a silver plate in the center of the display lay empty, surrounded by cutout paper hearts.
"My family has to move on again tonight," she says, as though he were still able to hear her. "We can't exactly take you with us, but that's okay..."
>From a drawer in her dresser she draws a silvered knife
"There's a way for me to keep you with me for ever and ever..."
>The drugs in the drink were strong enough to tranquilize a horse, and Marco doesn't even flinch as the knife bites into his stomach. Blood joining the cola stains on the floor, Janna slices her way through flesh and muscle, shredding blood vessels and organs as she works her way up to the chest cavity.
>A small pile of gore builds up beside her as she makes space for the extraction. Like a skilled butcher at work, she quickly severs the vessels leading into the heart, chanting in some unnatural-sounding tongue as she does so.
>She grins broadly as she cups the leaking organ in her hands, she compresses it rhythmically as though simulating a heartbeat, still chanting.
>>
>>77587647
4/4

>She places the now surreally twitching muscle on the plate in her shrine
>In a state of ecstasy, she runs her bloodied hands down her face and torso, Marco's gore seeping into her skin and clothes
>The door opens, and she turns to see her parents, bags packed and standing in the doorway.
“Come along, daughter,” her father says tenderly. “It's time to leave.”
>In a few minutes, Jackie has packed up her shrine in a shoebox, still-beating heart and all, grabbed her backpack and heads to the garage. She doesn't give Marco's now cooling remains a second glance.
>The bodies of the house's owners lie desiccated in a corner of the garage. Her mother covers them with a tarpaulin as her father finishes fixing their caravan to their car
>Janna takes her seat in the car. She opens the shoebox, held tightly to her body, and caresses the heart with a finger
“With me, for ever and ever...” she croons lovingly.
>Her parents get in the car and drive off, the garage door opening and closing at the touch of a button
>They have a long way to travel: when the boy and householders are found to be missing an investigation will be made. The bodies will be found, and by then they must be beyond their reach.
>But Janna has Marco's heart now
>The family chants together as they drive, a twisted parody of a family on a road trip
>As Janna watches, the heart begins to beat faster and faster
>Marco is terrified

My apologies, to Jackie and Manna fans especially. I might not be sorry if I actually though this was any good. I love Janna, I just don't know how to write her without her dropping spaghetti or being creepy or something. Maybe I'm just tired.
>>
>>77585792
Man, if this was my first exposure to Star, then I'd immediately buy into the idea that her show was an anime.
>>
>>77587665
>>77587647
>>77587135
>>77586829
Well played
>>
File: 1447456312585.jpg (88 KB, 479x373) Image search: [Google]
1447456312585.jpg
88 KB, 479x373
>>77587036
I decided to give a try to do something an anon requested a few times, and the end result is really bad so I didn't even finish it.

I will post the unfinished one in a bit regardless.

>>77586829
>>77587135
>>77587647
>>77587665

Goddamit. I knew where this was heading as soon as I read mana serving a drink to Marco.
>>
>>77587665
Janna can be creepy without being homicidal. Heck, in my greentext last week I had her indirectly get Marco and Star drunk enough to pass out.

>>77587931
Yay for more stories; and yeah, I skimmed to the bottom of RH's story, and sadly quit reading it. Well written, but I'm not interested in...darker endings.
>>
>Marco goes on a date with Marco
>Marco goes into Marco's house
>Marco pours Marco a glass of lemonade
>Marco falls unconcious and Marco cuts out his heart
>Marco put's Marco's heart on Marco's shrine to Marco
>Marco's family crosses the border into Mexico
>Marco is terrified
>>
>>77588094
How can he be terrified if he's dead?
>>
>>77588115
"Watch as I work my gypsy magic."
>>
File: Janna looking silly 2.png (97 KB, 237x210) Image search: [Google]
Janna looking silly 2.png
97 KB, 237x210
>>77588335
>gypsy magic
Janna confirmed for being a witch
>>
File: Pegaturd Murco.png (86 KB, 478x653) Image search: [Google]
Pegaturd Murco.png
86 KB, 478x653
>"Elevar el cosmo al infinito y usar los siete sentidos ¡Solo puede ser logrado por alguien que tenga la fuerza y la esperanza para pelear hasta el fin!... No podremos salvar a Star si olvidamos eso... ¡No importa que nuestros cuerpos estén desechos nuestro cosmo es inmortal! "

I am so sorry anon that wanted this. I gave it an honest try but it in the end was really outside my skill level so I didnt even finish it. I hope one of our very talented drawfriends can give this concept some justice it deserves.
>>
>>77588469
Don't know what the concept is, but it still looks pretty good!
Any chance of a translation?
>>
>>77588370
Eye of newt and cinnamon?
>>
>>77588469
I like it anon. I did say it didn't need to be detailed. And if you can keep on going you might unlock your seventh sense

>Filename
kek
>>
>>77588530
God help the outcast with her witchcraft.
>>
File: Saint Seiya.jpg (23 KB, 316x240) Image search: [Google]
Saint Seiya.jpg
23 KB, 316x240
>>77588504
A few threads back an anon pointed out that Marco looked like this guy
>>
>>77588578
Hm, I never did watch that series. I'll probably get around to it at some point. Maybe.
>>
I'm afraid I'm not going to make it this weekend again. I still have to write twice as much, do the spellcheck and additional editing.

I want to deliver to you the edgiest fic in history of this general.
>>
>>77588335
"Eye of a newt and cinnamon
>>
File: 12.png (23 KB, 345x243) Image search: [Google]
12.png
23 KB, 345x243
>>77588602
Forgot the screencap
>>
>>77588546
Someday im gonna come home.
>>
>>77588607
"-miliate Janna and ejaculate inside her."
Fingers are bleeding on this edge.
>>
>>77588629
>"Humiliate Janna and ejaculate inside her."
why do i find this so funny.
>>
File: tumblr_ny0uhtdGXR1ufqgb4o3_1280.jpg (310 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0uhtdGXR1ufqgb4o3_1280.jpg
310 KB, 1280x1280
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77588591
Not surprising you don't know it, that show is pretty much unknown to someone not from Mexico or France. its kinda obscure even in japan compared to those two.

>>77588602
Stay sharp, FV! If that's who you are anyway.
>>
File: Starco eating.jpg (1 MB, 828x2480) Image search: [Google]
Starco eating.jpg
1 MB, 828x2480
>>77588658
Why do they look so cute together?
>>
File: 1447748685204.jpg (424 KB, 514x836) Image search: [Google]
1447748685204.jpg
424 KB, 514x836
>>77587052

GET OUT
>>
>>77588653
Oh you know, ejaculating in Janna is actually the comic relief part.
>>
>>77588679
Because their colour schemes are literally inverts of each other. Good design choice: they were meant to complement each other perfectly.
Jackie might not be too far off herself, come to think of it...
>>77588670
I heard people talking about it a few years ago, but I don't remember anything specific. Recommend it?
>>
>>77588679

Because it's the best ship, anon
>>
Crap i forgot my fallout deathclaw hunt story.
>>
File: 1442322522447.png (89 KB, 355x585) Image search: [Google]
1442322522447.png
89 KB, 355x585
Star and Marco traveled to the dimension of either the last game you played or your favorite game. What happens?

>Touhou
Star learns about danmaku and thinks that it looks fun. She and Marco spend a ton of time together making tag team patterns, beating out everyone else in random battles without realizing they're actually causing trouble until Reimu steps in.
>>
>>77588816
>Stronghold Crusader

They would be totally fine. I can imagine Star standing on top of a tower and having fun while cherry blasting waves of arabian soldiers.
>>
File: Star chewing wand.png (654 KB, 675x688) Image search: [Google]
Star chewing wand.png
654 KB, 675x688
>>77588816

>Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Star gets really bored because figthing giant monsters is something very common and mundane in Mewni, also she cant really appreciate the talking cats because they cant help but remind her of a certain dimension she visited before, you know the one.

Well that's surprisingly boring!
>>
>>77588816
>still no art of Star wearing outfits from Touhou

Even other characters
Jenna as Seiga Kaku
Jackie as Wakisagihime
Chantalle as Chen?
>>
File: Good hunter 2.jpg (737 KB, 800x1177) Image search: [Google]
Good hunter 2.jpg
737 KB, 800x1177
>>77588816
They hunt beasts and eventually Eldritch horrors
>>
>>77588816
Street Fighter IV

Marco becomes Dan's new student. And star get jealous of Sakura cause she also wants the mighty Diaz D.
>>
>>77588939
>Ludo as Cirno
>>
File: derp dan.jpg (15 KB, 171x181) Image search: [Google]
derp dan.jpg
15 KB, 171x181
>>77588963

>Marco becomes Dan's new student

>Yfw he does Dan's techniques so well on accident better than Dan himself that he turns the Gadoken into a full on Hadoken
>>
File: 1443819950342.png (195 KB, 779x626) Image search: [Google]
1443819950342.png
195 KB, 779x626
>>77588939

>Jackie as Wakisagihime

Don't think someone wouldn't notice what you did there
>>
>>77588816
I approve of this. Love it.

>Fallout 4
>Saturday, 23rd of October, 2077
>Star and Marco dimensional scissor their way through time
>Marco surprised at the date on a newspaper
>Can see a somewhat odd-looking Boston skyline off to the northeast
>Sirens and futuristic helicopter things in the distance
>Soldiers pour out of a large truck nearby
>Yelling in Chinese from a nearby factory
>Marco tackles Star down as gunfire erupts
>Unload a large metal container
>Monstrous roars coming from within
>Crate opens
>10' long lizard beast emerges
>Smashes the metal skullcap with a swipe of a talon
>Proceeds to slaughter all US soldiers before moving onto the Chinese
>Star and Marco look on in horror
>Deathclaw sets its sights on them
>Marco readies the dimensional scissors as Star levels her wand at the charging abomination
"Turbo Nuclear Butterfly Blast!"
>But Marco tugs her through the portal as it fires, startling Star and making the attack far more powerful than intended
>The shot grazes the Deathclaw, ripping an arm off before continuing on its course into the nearby mountains
>Marco closes the portal as an explosion and deep rumble echo reach them with a rush of air and incredible flash of light
>Settlers of the Commonwealth will refer to this region as "The Glowing Sea" for centuries to come
>>
File: Grenadier_with_MG42.jpg (51 KB, 344x409) Image search: [Google]
Grenadier_with_MG42.jpg
51 KB, 344x409
>>77588816
>Company of Heroes

Looks like Star is going to be summoning more magical panzerfausts
>>
File: DQS1.png (115 KB, 362x500) Image search: [Google]
DQS1.png
115 KB, 362x500
>>77588816

Actually just remembered that the game I last played was not MH4, it was actually...

>Dragon Quest 3
Star, Marco, Jackie and Janna arrive to Aliahan where the clumsy King assumes Star is the Hero and sends her into the adventure Ortega's daughter (who overslept that morning) was intended to have.

Star is the Hero.
Marco becomes a Martial Artist
Jackie becomes a Cleric
and Janna becomes a Mage.

Now that has potential to be really fun!
>>
File: weird.png (499 KB, 734x454) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
499 KB, 734x454
>>
>>77589012
Ludo could be that jinyou in Forbidden Scrollery.

>>77589034
I was actually hoping someone would catch it, it would of been kinda sad otherwise.

I think Jackie would look nice in that outfit too.
>>
File: sve ships.png (1 MB, 857x1254) Image search: [Google]
sve ships.png
1 MB, 857x1254
>>
>>77589345
Saved.
>>
>>77588939

Weirdly enough I think Marco could easily fit into a Reimu outfit and Star could fit into a PC-98 Marisa, mainly because of their color schemes.
>>
>>77589460
That's crazy enough to work.
>>
File: [Albedo Intensifies].jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
[Albedo Intensifies].jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>77589345
10/10 anon
>>
>>77589370
>>77589486

Thanks!

People have always told me I was good at making OC. I've wanted to do this for a few weeks actually, just never got around to it.
>>
>>77589253
That's cute
>>
File: FillliaSMB2.png (108 KB, 286x356) Image search: [Google]
FillliaSMB2.png
108 KB, 286x356
>>77589345
What does the Sabco one even mean????
>>
I'm watching the marathon.
>>
>>77587004
We really need this image with Star, Marco and Janna.
>>
>>77589521

You've never seen that one .gif of that woman hammering the wall then being surprised it left a hole? It's one of those really dumb looking infomercials where people make the biggest accidents on purpose but pretend they don't know what happened.
>>
>>77589522

This feels like the third time they marathonned the show. Got a stream link?
>>
>>77589562
They do this everyonce a week. They marathon the whole series since it's only 13 episodes.
>>
Marco confirmed Star's sidekick
>>
>>77587052
Desist
>>
>>77589253

>For shame
>Somehow, Star has managed to eat twelve plates of nachos to Marco's ten
"This means I can make you do whatever I want!"
"I regret *burp* everything..."
"I'll be merciful and let you sleep off that full belly of yours before tomorrow. You're going to need it for what I have planned."
"Oh no, I think I'm going to-" Marco quickly excuses himself to the bathroom.
"Aww, you don't have to go to that extreme! I know you're eager, but think about your health!"
"Oh, Marco, you look adorable!"
>The forfeit Star had in mind was to dress Marco up in her clothes
>Apparrantly she was inspired by his disguise during their assault on St Olga's and couldn't stop thinking about it
"Alright, alright, I'm wearing the dress. Can I take this off now?"
"A few pictures first, in case I need to blackmail you later..."
"You do know that's illegal, right?"
>Star had to admit, Marco looked *really* cute in her seafoam green dress. It had taken some persuasion to make him submit, and some minor blackmail concerning what he does in his room when nobody's looking.
>But now she has something better than him practicing kissing on his pillow
"Clicky clicky!" Star sings as she takes photos with her phone.
"You had enough fun at my expense yet?"
"Almost. Wait right here!" She heads out of the room.
"Well where else am I going to be able to go, dressed like this?" he mutters darkly, throwing a shoe at Star's book, where infuriating stifled laughter can be heard
"Marco has arrived!" Star yells, kicking the door open.
>She's wearing Marco's jeans and hoodie
>Amazing that they're both pretty much the same size, come to think of it
"Alright, selfie time!" Star grabs the very uncomfortable Marco by the shoulders and starts snapping away again.
"Haven't you had enough now?"
"Now I want you to do me, Marco!" Star excitedly throws him the phone. "Do me, do me!"
"Aww, Angie! The kids! They are playing dress-up as each other!"
""How sweet~!"
"MOM?! DAD?! WHAT THE HELL?!"
>>
>>77588939

I didn't even realise how much I wanted this anon, damn you. Do you think Marco could pull off the arm pits, I'm not certain. Star's pretty much set, so many overpowered raging lesbians to choose from.
>>
>>77589772
>Do you think Marco could pull off the arm pits
We need a drawfriend to get on this. Now.
>>
>>77589505

The more the better anon, we're in for a long, frigid winter and content eases the pain.
>>
File: [screams internally].png (24 KB, 138x209) Image search: [Google]
[screams internally].png
24 KB, 138x209
>>77589822
>tfw re-read all the fan fiction I liked
Japanese dub come sooner so you can help ease the pain
>>
File: 1445493725569.png (169 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445493725569.png
169 KB, 1000x1000
>>77589345
That's accurate. You won a lewd Star.
>>
>>77590035

But I don't want a sexualized Star

She is pure and only for Marco
>>
File: 52860150_p0.png (539 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
52860150_p0.png
539 KB, 1000x814
>>77589772
I've been wanting crossover art between the two for a while now. All of the crazy situations Star and Marco could get into in Gensokyo.

All of the cute 2hu outfits Star (and other svtfoe characters) could wear in fanart.

So far this pic is the only piece of crossover fanart I know of and it only shows part of the hat.
>>
>>77590075
Don't lie to yourself. You want to take these thin panties off her and keep wrecking her cute tight vagin all night long. Oh fucking hell, the thought of her crawling backwards due to her extreme sensitiveness and you grabbing her and keeping in place is turning you on you dirty crafty pervert.

I can't really blame you.
>>
File: ps.png (950 KB, 1298x817) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
950 KB, 1298x817
-I'm not a pervert I swear I was frame-seeking just to synch audio and video tracks- is this a panty shot or just "Star's model legs don't go all the way to the body because 99% of the time they are covered by a skirt and the black shadow is just a placeholder"?

(Screen from Pixtopia)
>>
File: Star visits co.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Star visits co.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>77590120
>Hey Marco! Look at what this strange anonymous man is saying
>>
>>77590124
People usually wear underwear. What's the big deal?
>>
>>77589877

I've not yet reached those levels of despair anon, my sympathies go out to you.

I only happened to accidentally trawl through FF and find a story I liked, nothing big haha

Why do I have to like these characters so much..

>>77590090

Oh man I forgot about stars and stripes, that's another perfect fit for Star. I suppose Marco could make a pretty convincing Kourindou now that I think a bit more about it.
>>
How absurd!
>>
File: 1442839427387.png (381 KB, 772x1100) Image search: [Google]
1442839427387.png
381 KB, 772x1100
>>77590129
I want to make Star suffer because I love her. Is that wrong?
>>
>>77590181

Yes, very.
>>
>>77590141
Well this means that a Disney storyboarder wrote "Magic makes skirt flutter (show panties)", and some animator/korean slave had to do it.
There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!
>>
>>77590190
>There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!

Yeah, like me, but I don't get triggered by the panties or by naked characters if everything is kept inside the borders of good taste. What's with the huge nudity taboo in cartoons nowadays anyway? I can remember watching dragon ball or cow and chickedn 15 years ago. Back then nobody complained about toddler goku's dick being show to children or red devil running around with his ass naked.
>>
File: Karate kid.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Karate kid.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>Red jacket
>Knows Karate
>Blonde girl interest
>>
>>77590075
What if I pretend that I'm Marco

I just want a Star of my own is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>77590245
>he also has four limbs
>and two eyes
>and he breathes

>>77590189
Care to explain why actually?
>>
File: Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png (882 KB, 1057x650) Image search: [Google]
Cheek nuzzling intensifies.png
882 KB, 1057x650
>Cheek nuzzling is a VERY Intimate act on Mewni
>Star never told Marco this
>One day Star is nuzzling Marco only to hear a gasp
>King and Queen are in the doorway with looks of shock
>Queen is so shocked she faints
>King is turning an angry purple and sputtering

and that is as far as i gotten, I'm not sure where to go from hear so i'll let you guys take over, as to how intimate cheek nuzzling is i'll let you guys decide that but i suggest going hog wild
>>
>>77590238
You misunderstand, I'm not complaining about the possibility of a panty shot, I was just sharing my discovery for I AM one of the perverts
>>
>>77590278
>I AM one of the perverts

It's very nice to meet you! Care to create a name and trip for yourself? I don't think we have full time pervert yet. I'm dead serious
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243 KB, 1200x1200
You muthafackas need Sabco.

>>77590168
CodeAnon! Happy to see you pay us a visit!
>>
>>77590245
I hope Jeremy sweeps his leg
>>
>>77590147
I even tried watching other cartoons and or anime. It won't fill the void. I like the characters way too much
>>
>>77587052
I always think I can fap to this until I see fetus-clarence
GOddamn it
>>
File: 1440355422596.jpg (72 KB, 465x601) Image search: [Google]
1440355422596.jpg
72 KB, 465x601
>>77590278
We all are. If we weren't we wouldn't reach 7 billion people.
>>
>>77590352
Star and Marco dress up as those two for a costume party, What's everyone's reactions to them?
>>
>>77587052
go back to >>>trash
>>
File: tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png (662 KB, 700x786) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxzb2zC1xU1ui7whgo1_1280.png
662 KB, 700x786
>You can't unsee it
>>
>>77590408
MAMA MIA!
>>
is there a fic about marco being a princess
>>
File: Well Shit.png (659 KB, 1222x1586) Image search: [Google]
Well Shit.png
659 KB, 1222x1586
Challenge Time!

Greentext some cute/lewds from this image
>>
posting a Fic idea from one of the old threads (screen cap is not working for some reason)

Star is trying out a spell and messes something up, The result is Mr and Mrs Diaz end up body swapping with Marco and Star,
Stuff happens and "Marco" (Mr Diaz) and "Star" (Mrs Diaz) end up going to school while Mr Diaz (Marco) and Mrs Diaz (Star) stay home and try and find a counter spell,
More stuff happens and "Marco" and "Star" being the affectionate people they are can't hold back any longer and start doing all that lovey dovey stuff they normally do,
At school, In front of their classmates, Chaos erupts! Meanwhile back at home base "Mr & Mrs Diaz"
have to see to surprise guests in the form of the King and Queen coming over to check up on things,
Now in order not to raise suspicion the two must become very affectionate to each other, Shenanigans ensue!
>>
>>77590408
and a fine fuck you to you too
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ny0f3sgg6q1ui7whgo1_1280.png (585 KB, 1224x752) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny0f3sgg6q1ui7whgo1_1280.png
585 KB, 1224x752
>>
File: 1437920552538.png (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1437920552538.png
8 KB, 240x210
>>77590434
rate my fanfic
>>
File: tumblr_ny34qp3liO1upqyrto1_1280.jpg (485 KB, 1280x1825) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny34qp3liO1upqyrto1_1280.jpg
485 KB, 1280x1825
>>
File: tumblr_nxvp4ixRM41ui0huvo1_500.gif (414 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxvp4ixRM41ui0huvo1_500.gif
414 KB, 480x270
>>
Marco gets sick episode when?
>>
File: tumblr_ny02ihJRJC1udi6h4o1_1280.png (580 KB, 1043x608) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny02ihJRJC1udi6h4o1_1280.png
580 KB, 1043x608
>>
File: 1443800461154.jpg (216 KB, 1024x1237) Image search: [Google]
1443800461154.jpg
216 KB, 1024x1237
We need some Manna around here to balance the universe.
>>
File: Asura Kabuto.png (155 KB, 770x700) Image search: [Google]
Asura Kabuto.png
155 KB, 770x700
I remember some people talking about Marco infected with mewberty and his body reacting the same way as Star did, flying around trapping girls in cocoons.
I thought about it, I think that's the wrong course of action. Marco's male, and what all males do is to fight other males to prove superiority in front of females to mate. It might be entertaining to see Star tryong to stop Marco before he smashes everyone around any suitable female. And things would get worse if he goes after Oskar to prove he's more suited for a certain female.
Pic not completely related, and all this is just a headcanon I needed to take out of my chest.
>>
>>77590599
>Marco gets sick episode when?

Naughty nurse Star when?
Nurse Star "Helping" Marco in a most lewd fashion when?
Nurse Star using Marco's "thermometer" to check her own temperature when?
etc
>>
>>77590620
>Dad, there's alcohol in this.
>Yup! Have fun!
>>
>>77590255

Because if it was love it wouldn't consist of wanting the other person to suffer heavily

That's why yanderes are the worst
>>
>>77590646

>When the tentacle finished putting me through mewberty, I realized...
>I'd lost all my facial hair
>And I'd become strong
>>
>>77590646
another thing commonly seen in male insects trying to get laid is overzealous displays. either overzealous dances or making big impressive decorations, either decorating their body or making big webs
>>
>>77590649
Nurse Star going through multiple dimensions looking for a cure for the common cold
>>
File: Star's face when.jpg (79 KB, 707x573) Image search: [Google]
Star's face when.jpg
79 KB, 707x573
>>77590646
>Mewberty Marco captures Jackie as expected
>Star tries to stop Marco but he captures her as well
>Then Marco proceeded to ignore every other female taking his two prizes
>Pic related
>>
>>77590181
you might want to see a psychologist about that.
>>
Through magical shenanigans, Star and Marco end up trapped in one of their classmate's dreams.

Who's dreams is it and what is the dream like?
>>
>>77591078
Starfan's and it's about one of her X-rated Starco fics
>>
>>77590690
>Mewberty Marco creating a colorful display to get Stars attention.
>It actually works.
>>
File: CbRNjamh.jpg (45 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
CbRNjamh.jpg
45 KB, 718x404
>>77591116
Marco pulls off the old Diaz moves
>>
File: BCMabel.png (93 KB, 350x422) Image search: [Google]
BCMabel.png
93 KB, 350x422
>>77585198
Star smoking a rainbow joint.
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171 KB, 640x554
I wanna nut in her ass
>>
Mope is nice every once in awhile
>>
>>77590124
Won't think they would be black something cutise maybe.
>>
File: 1446331665767.png (219 KB, 384x346) Image search: [Google]
1446331665767.png
219 KB, 384x346
>>77591294
I was wondering when you would show up.
>>
http://seddm.tumblr.com/post/133588560344

Never stop, seddm
>>
>>
>>77591458
>Female Marco a qt
>Male Star looks like a fuccboi
Remove the headband
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo1_1280.png (652 KB, 916x1466) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo1_1280.png
652 KB, 916x1466
pt 1/3
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo2_1280.png (641 KB, 916x1352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo2_1280.png
641 KB, 916x1352
>>77591474
pt 2/3
>>
File: tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo3_1280.png (539 KB, 916x1448) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwoyfsP6oP1ui7whgo3_1280.png
539 KB, 916x1448
>>77591484
pt 3/3
>>
File: iwmtniha.jpg (45 KB, 777x402) Image search: [Google]
iwmtniha.jpg
45 KB, 777x402
>>77591294
I want Marco to nut in her ass.
>>
File: tumblr_nwq8dhWyFR1ui7whgo1_1280.png (178 KB, 700x745) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwq8dhWyFR1ui7whgo1_1280.png
178 KB, 700x745
>>77591474
>>77591484
>>77591487

BONUS!
>>
>>77591458
>fem Marco

UNF
>>
>>77591458
Oh my god that Marcia.
>>
What does gender swapped Jackie Thompson look like?
>>
>>77590558
perfect story 10/10.
>>
>>77591652
I meant Jackie Thomas. Oh no
>>
>>77591652
Your average skater boy
>>
>>77590190
>>77590124
>I'm not a pervert I swear
>There are pervs everywhere, I tell you! EVERYWHERE!
Oh my god are you retarded
>>
File: chocolate-easter-bunny.jpg (7 KB, 240x161) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-easter-bunny.jpg
7 KB, 240x161
>>77591652
this is as close as you can get.
>>
>snuggle aftermath
>the action takes place in comfy room
>Star has been hugged with every part of her body
>Marco escapes
>Star has a blushing face, bedroom eyes and vaginal juice is leaking out of her
>she manages not to take her messy dress off, but she doesn't care to keep her underwear, socks and shoes
>she tries to find Marco in the, house in the middle of the night, while it's raining
>she's humming and rubbing her palms
>somebody calls her name in the darkness
>it's confused Marco
>she runs up to him and grabs him by his shoulders
>their eyes met, causing them to lost their speech for a moment
>"Star don't be so worried! I have only been in a bathroom. Why are you walking barefoot? Star?"
>She hugs Marco and begins to purr loudly
>"Hey, relax, it's okay... I'll be back in a minute I promise"
>He continues to stroke her shoulders and head
>"How is okay? You left without a warning- I mean, why? Was it my fault?"
>"It's okay Star calm down, I'm here for you"
>"It is now when I'm barefoot on the warm rug with you, while it is raining outside, there is something magical about it, and-...
>"I feel something towards..."
>"Star, you m-mean, more than friendship?"
>"Y-yes... I love you..."
>Then they couldn't talk for hours, only make love.

oremor oni emlik tsam oj mjeg niw ed ot
>>
>>77589521
Sabrina/Marco if you mean the ship.
>>
I am glad to be a part of Starco master race.
>>
>>77591857

Feels good, doesn't it?
>>
>>77591819
>"Star I should have warned you that if we're doing it in your front door it's dangerous without protection"
>"Wait Marco, who said we're doing it my front door"
>>
File: tumblr_nrngl23jQT1u7nzyzo1_1280.png (459 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrngl23jQT1u7nzyzo1_1280.png
459 KB, 800x800
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (765 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
765 KB, 1280x720
>>77591875
>>
>>77590276
>King River
>Furious
Royal Pain proved that he's pretty chill, lean, and wouldn't be as strict like Queen Butterfly would be.
>>
>>77591933
>>"Are you two at least using protection!?"
>>Star pulls Marco's hoodie over his head
>>".....well alright then."
>>
>>77591873
Only because Marco is so nice to her, without trying, while with Jackie, he tries to hard. It's kinda cute so when they finally see something in each other, it'll be like everything building up leads to a big revelation. I hope they have a recap using bits from each episode, in a tiny flashback.
>>
>>77591975
Er, meant to say she pulled the hood up but I've been at work all night and brain not work good now.
>>
>>77591458
>male star has the same clothes as star but pants instead of dress

Everything that is pink or purple should be a shade of red. You could also make the blue darker. Hearts on the cheeks is silly, the star on the leg should be a comet.
>>
>>77590625

Janna cutest rapist
>>
>>77591458
What if Male star had a beanie with horns?
>>
>>77589345
>SnI sucked dick

Opinion discarded, at least regarding the first season
>>
>>77590251
Not at all.
>>
>>77590124
That's her Dress dude, Her legs aren't attached to each other. In animation, it's used to have seperate assets to move.

you pervert... welcome to /co/
>>
>77590251

> Had my own Star
> We grew apart
> Everything I see that reminds me of her fills me with sadness

It's overrated anon. It's nice while it's there, but when it falls apart it stains you with sadness, permanently.
>>
>>77592010
Fuck no, she got vampirism. Unpure.
>>
File: 1440531615052.jpg (382 KB, 1280x1781) Image search: [Google]
1440531615052.jpg
382 KB, 1280x1781
>>
>>77592121
Yeah that's what I thought, I meant that with "black placeholder"
>>
>>77590124
Black and Garters, classy gal.
>>
>>77592159
Now nobody can take him from her.
>>
>>77592121

> legs aren't attached to each other

In some scenes where she's wearing her leggings, we've seen her dress flop over and her legs are attached to each other.

Although I think in this case it's just a shadow. But it does make it look like she's wearing black panties, which is pretty funny.
>>
>>77592145
Still got my own Star, although less hyper active.

>>77592159
Will she keep his head on the fridge too?
>>
Everybody knows Star's panties are blue with a yellow star on front.
>>
File: Its Pants.gif (486 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Its Pants.gif
486 KB, 720x480
I posted this a while ago when we were having a similar conversation I don't think anyone saw it I found this in the first episode when I was watching a marathon and had to share it with /sveg/ >Not a perv lewd bad make Marco and Star sad.
>>
>>77588816
F-zero GX

I can imagine star's racer without even trying

Someone draw the racer version of starco and marco
>>
File: genocide run.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
genocide run.jpg
405 KB, 1920x1080
>>77588816
>Undertail
Star either kills everyone or Marco spares everyone they both break the barrier.
>>
File: 1447784571368.gif (44 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
1447784571368.gif
44 KB, 500x413
>>77588816
>World of Warcraft
>Join Alliance
>Star is trained by mages
>Marco get training from mystical monks
>REMOVE HORDE
After destroying the filthy Horde, Star and Marco settle down in a big farm house in Westfall and have 2.5 kids
they occasionally go on adventures
>>
>>77592145
>my star weren't much of a star. But she flew away. Come here bro, i know the feels.
>>
>>77588816
>Mechwarrior 3

They get stepped on by a confused clanner in a Daishi. :(
>>
File: 1446867914894.gif (1 MB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
1446867914894.gif
1 MB, 400x430
>>77590245
It all makes sense now!
>>
>>77592145
I had a Star. We got married, she left me and abandoned our son. Turns out random and quirky girls are prone to irresponsible life decisions.
>>
>>77592570
Neat.

Please don't do this in this thread it's about a cartoon not your miserable lives.
>>
>>77592052

>He unironically enjoyed Seitokai no Ichizon

I know we're in a Star VS general but that show is 10 times more obnoxious than Star VS

Get out of here with your Kintaro-wannabe protagonist and watch a >good ecchi comedy rare I know
>>
>>77592529
Fucking hell.

Could you say no to that face?
>>
>>77592459
Come now anon that's lazy. Throw in some conflict.
>Star Butterfly. Royal birth Alliance Mage
>Marco horde aligned monk. Thinks vol'jin is coolest guy ever. Best friends with a goblin and an obese undead.
>Star raised to bash horde anywhere she finds it.
>meets Marco tries to kill him
>mighty D fights defensively
>hi-jinks ensues have to fight together against old ones/burning legion or whatever.
>they forge a bond of iron. Their love unbreakable!
>>
>>77592582
My life is fine, my kid is frigging awesome. Incidentally he loves SVTFOE too, which is neat.
>>
>>77588816

>Viewtiful Joe

HENSHIN-A-STARCO, BABY!

>Marco as Joe
>Star as Silvia

Drawfriends get on this
>>
>>77592529

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE?!
>>
>>77592459
>Not joining glorious Horde
>Star's not a Blood Elf Mage, magical-pixie race made for magic and what not
>Not settling in Mulgore
>Not achieving peaceful treaty with opposing faction
>Not enjoying retirement playing Hearthstone with the Innkeeper

Son, I'm greatly dissapoint...

Marco being a Monk is alright though.
>>
File: 1447407659636.png (565 KB, 1280x1075) Image search: [Google]
1447407659636.png
565 KB, 1280x1075
>>77592644
don't trigger my autism with WoW anon
I'd like to stay mellow in /sveg/
>>
File: 1443428434125.png (121 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
1443428434125.png
121 KB, 500x420
>>77592692
Wow a shit. You should feel really ashamed to be playing it.

I played it and look what it has done to me.
>>
>>77592696

> Star and Marco, wearing flowers in their hair, beneath a willow tree in spring, chastely kissing for the first time

p-p-pure
>>
>>77592692
>>77592644
>Star siding with LITERAL monsters
>Star siding with dirty barbarians
that makes as much sense as when part of the High Elves joining the Horde, which is 0 sense
>>
File: 000% mad.jpg (110 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
000% mad.jpg
110 KB, 676x858
>>77592705
I used to play it while WotLK was the rage. I was on a heavy depression and the game was a nice escape. Now I regret all the time wasted on the game, I almost lost my gf at the time. But the lore's still compelling for me and I keep an eye around the development of the franchise every now and then.

But >>77592696 is right, /sveg/ is love, we're all brothers (and possibly sisters)...

It makes me wonder, is there any poll about the male/female fans ratio of /sveg/?
>>
File: latest.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>77592729
Her dad's a literal barbarian.
>>
>>77592729
>Star siding with Worgens (monsters) and Draeneis (demons)
>Star not siding with proud warrior races

Ya know, Alliance have the Dwarves, and I love them. But the Horde has Orcs, Taurens, and Trolls. It'll make more sense on the long run...
>>
>>77592793

At least some of us have to be girls. I mean we're all acting like girls gushing over Star and Marco's beautiful relationship anyway

Seriously this is one the girliest generals I've ever been in
>>
>>77592696
Oh really...

>One large battle between Horde and Alliance
I never though well meet again in a place like this, Star.
Marco... Please, stand aside.
You know i can't do that, Star.
*teary eyed*Marco i beg you! I don't want to hurt you.
Neither do i. I'm sorry for everything.
Marco...

So anons. Who dies?
>>
File: 1442951156350.png (1 MB, 1280x1882) Image search: [Google]
1442951156350.png
1 MB, 1280x1882
>>77592793
>But the lore's still compelling

You call that gibber of a drunkard a lore? My fics are deeper than current warcraft:

>lol corruption
>if out of villians ressurect some or act like they have never been killed
>>
>>77588816

>Last word (ohgosh, why did I play an indie game noone knows

Marco progresses through the game with brilliant dialogues and witty commentaries, solving most puzzles. Star, incapable of complex conversation, is stuck at level 1 and serves as griding buddy for Marco to level further.
>>
>>77592837
Hahaha, I lost track before Cataclysm. How many expansions have they been? I mostly return to read old Warcraft lore.
>>
File: 1447425113226.gif (130 KB, 540x369) Image search: [Google]
1447425113226.gif
130 KB, 540x369
>>77592823
>Draeneis (demons)
draeneis are literally favored by angels and the most magically adept race (official)
>have warrior king
>still the magically and technologically advanced side
meanwhile
>Orcs pillage and destroy shit, they don't even need to be demon influenced
>trolls are cannibals
>undead :^)
>war crimes out the ass
Star also hates monsters
Star = Magical girl Garrithos
>>
File: 1442462543815.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442462543815.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1024
>>77592865
I honestly lost track too and I don't really care. I have an edgy fic to finish.
>>
>>77592837
were did all go so wrong. There was some complexity to the lore. But now they turned into good guys vs BBEG.
>>
>>77592824

No anon, Starco is lovable regardless of the gender

That too is part of its perfect design

>>77592850

For a second I thought you were talking about the Touhou kind of Last Word
>>
File: 1445700171841.jpg (18 KB, 297x334) Image search: [Google]
1445700171841.jpg
18 KB, 297x334
>>77592897
>were did all go so wrong

Anyone with good taste (such as myself) will agree it's the moment blizzard decided to make it into mmo.
>>
File: 1447784872361.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447784872361.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Stay on track!
I can't believe my 1 post about "what if Starco was in WoW" would derail the thread
>>
File: 1447047394715.png (37 KB, 276x391) Image search: [Google]
1447047394715.png
37 KB, 276x391
>>77592921
>Stay on track!

rape rape suffering torment

Here's my favourite Star's alternative casual wear.

Post your favourite Star's casual wear.
>>
>>77592920
Yeah. I had high hopes for Sylvanas and Kael.
Now Slyvanas is not the cunt queen.
And Kael is just dead.
>>
File: last word.jpg (71 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
last word.jpg
71 KB, 450x338
>>77592903
I don't even know how I got this game (pic related). It was on Steam, I was checking stuff, and ended up playing. It's entertaining at least.

>>77592887
Okay, I give you that and I'll agree because I so far I can't picture Marco as a BE or any other Horde race. I'm stubborn, but I cannot split the Starco apart for my dumb canonheads. Well played, good sire.
>>
Ah good to be back for the weekend. Gotta head off to work, just wanted to say hello. I work Sunday as well this week due to black Friday week so not sure how often I will be able to contribute greens but I will try as always. Finale to King for a Day will also be done by Sunday night come hell or high water.
>>
File: PeggingIncident.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
PeggingIncident.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>77592945
Pants.
Disgusting.
>>
In order to help Marco get with Jackie, Star casts a spell on Marco that makes it so he has no filter or reservations in hopes that he will finally ask her out.

Things don't go according to plan.
>>
File: 1442931303780.jpg (77 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1442931303780.jpg
77 KB, 500x528
>>77593031
No, it's hot.
>>
>>77593039
Marco introduces Star's butterfly to his Diaz D?
>>
>>77593039

> Star casts the spell
> "There, Marco, now you'll FINALLY ask out-"
> Marco tackles her
> Smash cut to scene three hours later, Star and Marco lie nude on the floor, Star's hair messy and ruffled with a look of shock on her face
> Star: "H-holy shit!"
> Marco: "Shut up, you loved it"
>>
File: ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLANNA.png (349 KB, 686x947) Image search: [Google]
ORIGINAL CHARACTER BLANNA.png
349 KB, 686x947
Another week, and nce again life's got me too busy to write a fic. My apologies. On the other hand, who wants some NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTER greentext? Give me ideas for BLAR, BLARCO and newcomer BLANNA Blackie's not ready yet.
>>
>>77592976
>Okay, I give you that and I'll agree because I so far I can't picture Marco as a BE or any other Horde race.

Marco is Undead bro
>>
>>77592247
>In some scenes where she's wearing her leggings, we've seen her dress flop over and her legs are attached to each other.

You clearly know nothing about how animation works, if the situation does not call for an undershot (which is rare seeing how this is disney we're talking about), then chances are they won't be completely attached.
>>
File: 1445755594369.png (69 KB, 193x188) Image search: [Google]
1445755594369.png
69 KB, 193x188
>>77593139
BLARCO, BLAR and BLANNA decide to give the real Marco, Star and Janna a visit, Weird/funny/lewd things happen
>>
>>77593163
B-but anon they are clearly attached in this scene >>77592312
>>
>>77592312
So you're going off of the one time we see her under her skirt, the ONE TIME, okay pervert.
>>
>>77593147
>Marco somehow gets his hands on the Frostmourne
>>
>>77593200
Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were gawking up Star's skirt 24/7
>>
>>77593190
So that means they're attached all the time, right? Plus, that's a special animation frame. She's being pushed. Not like we see her legs in that angle in every frame in the show, unless... you know, you want to... pervert.
>>
>>77593218
I should saying that to you, you're the weirdo who won't accept Star's legs aren't attached.
>>
>>77593200

B-but anon we kind of have to go off that one instance because we're discussing whether or not Star's legs are attached and the only way to know that is to see up her skirt

Why are you so angry anon

>>77593228

I don't think I ever said they were always attached
>>
>>77593248
Maybe Star has no butt, pelvis, or hips. Just floating legs and torso. When Marco goes in to tap that there's nothing to tap.
>>
Y'all need to chill. I can't believe one of the most civil generals on this board is arguing about something so inane as whether the protag has attached legs or not. /sveg/ is better than this.
>>
>>77593321
This is a very chill on-topic argument over something completely ridiculous. Let us have fun.
>>
>>77593256
I guess it's the animator side of me that's pissed. Every cartoon has a special animation pose they will most likely never use again, that one of Star showing her full leggings is one of them.
However, animation wise, when animating, it would be a waste of time animating something no one will see, which is why Star's legs aren't attached, it also explains the blinding light when her dress moves, it's a technique to hide it. Animator perspective, I'm furious tight now.
>>
>>77593139
BLANNA steals BLARCO'S keys
take it in whatever direction pleases you
>>
>>77593282
You got jokes, I got one for you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>77593321
Don't compare us to sveg, we haven't driven a girl to suicide. I think we'll be safe for a good while.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 181

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.