[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star vs the Forces of Evil extended weekend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206
File: Glasses Star.jpg (300 KB, 700x2034) Image search: [Google]
Glasses Star.jpg
300 KB, 700x2034
Megane Edition

Links:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Previous: >>77447499
>>
Well, you actually did the thread
I guess I'm the only one to blame, since I did it before
stories when
>>
>>77495931
When everyone else wakes up. To be fair, there was good banter so it's a shame to just stop there.

>>77495886
It's funny because their current rationship is almost like Star and Marco's now
>>
I know I'm the party pooper here but I still think extending these threads is a bad idea. Mods seem to be letting us continue under the weekend deal, we shouldn't get greedy.
>>
>>77495964

You mean it still hasn't gone anywhere with all that? That's boat levels of stalling right there.

Luckily we can see a much speedier development between Star and Marco only 3-4 months to go ;_;

>>77496000

Eh if they delete it I doubt they'll take offense next friday, /co/ has been slow recently as it is, one more behaving thread shouldn't rock the boat.
>>
File: ShesNotReal.png (160 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
ShesNotReal.png
160 KB, 500x250
>She's not real

Why live?
>>
Can any of you guys lend me some money? I have a sudden craving for Beef Jerky.
>>
>>77496000
See >>77495315.
It's both irritating and interesting how so many in /sveg/ assume they've 'solved the mod problem' with making weekend threads a thing.
>>
>>77496000
>>77496155
In the first weeks after the hiatus many not-weekend made threads were immediatly pruned. If this one still lives, it must be the mods' will.
>>
File: Asturd Parallax by Amarillo.png (41 KB, 309x400) Image search: [Google]
Asturd Parallax by Amarillo.png
41 KB, 309x400
Hi, /sveg/!
Just reposting the link to my latest fanfic, for those interested:

"Dueling Stars"
http://pastebin.com/j5Eh5Bq4

SFW, 23K words, fantasy, action, comedy, feels

Summary:
Star and Marco meet Astra and Paolo, a VERY FAMILIAR looking couple of teens: some attrition between them rapidly escalates very drastically, very fast. Furthermore, we learn about Hope's hobby (obsession?!), we discover the most easily ignored species in the multiverse, and... believe it or not: Ferguson goes on a date!

For more fics, my pastebin is:
http://pastebin.com/u/Folly-Cola

Pic is a drawing by our multitalented Amarillo:
http://pastebin.com/u/AmarilloViridian
>>
Sorry I'm late guys. Been busy lately.
>>
>>77496227
OH MY GOD YOU ARE ALIVE
Thank goodness, three weeks absent, we thought the worst
>>
>>77496227
Hi, Codeanon! Nice to see you back!
>>
>>77496227
Damn Code
we thought yer dead with all that paris bombing
>>
What do you guys wanna know?
>>
>>77496227
Thank God

>>77496264
The current status of the game would be nice
And who is handling the Star and Jackie routes
>>
>>77496276
The game. It's getting very tedious working on it, to be honest. I haven't been messing with it for a while.
>>
>>77496227
CodeAnon! you're ALIVE!

Don't worry if theres nothing to report about the game, I think most people here are just glad to see you pay us a visit!
>>
How disappointed would you guys be if I told you that I often feel like giving up on the project?
>>
>>77496453
Forgot my name. I'm on other threads.
>>
>>77496453
Disappointed
>>
>>77496464
pretty disappointed but understandable
It is one of the main barriers that game development experience.
Others are the project became tiring, loss of data and anxiousness that the game is not as they envision.

But we still love you nonetheless
>>
>>77496014
Star and Marco's relationship had more progress than the entirety of Nisekoi's existence
>>
I see
>>
>>77496264
Can you give us a rough estimate of the pregress? 10%? 20?
>>
>>77496309
>>77496453
>>77496464

Dude: it's your game, your project. Of course we would've liked to enjoy the finished product for ourselves, but it's your final decision to decide if it's worth your effort and energies in the end — and I for one very much respect and support you whatever you decide to do in the end.

THAT SAID: the way I see it, that game is like "your kid": there clearly come times when the "kid" becomes a hassle, and it's demanding, frustrating, and seems to give back so little. The good news is: it's not a REAL "kid", and you can take a pause from your creative fatherhood, if feel it's needed, and wait to see wether some time away from the project can rivitalize the creative spark and passion you clearly had, at some point.

And if not: whatever: stick with us, and we'll stick with you, game or not game!
>>
File: tumblr_nxqs45TIgx1t23h1vo1_1280.jpg (244 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxqs45TIgx1t23h1vo1_1280.jpg
244 KB, 960x1280
>>77496453
If you don't want to work on it anymore all you gotta do is say it man. Quite a few people seemed to like how it was shaping up but if you don't have the drive to do it anymore, I think the best thing to do would be to just come out and say youre done with it instead of stringing people along with a maybe. That's just how I see it though and hey at least you tried.
>>
So, any reason this show that probably won't air new episodes for like a year gets to have constant threads filled with people fapping to a 12 year old while SU is still banned?
>>
File: 1446331665767.png (219 KB, 384x346) Image search: [Google]
1446331665767.png
219 KB, 384x346
>>77496453
It would be sad if the project doesn't see the light of day, but easy comes easy goes!

I know how it feels to work on a fan project and reach that point where you realize it's gonna be way more difficult than you ever expected to see it completed and how soul crushing that is.

In the end it's your project and you were doing it for the community and for fun, if you lose the fun of it theres nothing wrong with leaving it.

I think many people love you simply for trying, shows you care for the show like many of us do, and that is more than enough.

What would be trully sad is if you stop hanging out in these threads during these harsh hiatus times.

So even if you decide to end the project, at least it would be nice if you still stoped by these threads!
>>
>>77496607
Fuck off /sug/
>>
No pedophilia here. And we keep to ourselves. Cry more, /sug/. You brought it upon yourselves.
>>
File: 1446425615635.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446425615635.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>77496626
For him>>77496607
>>
>>77496607
>fapping
does /sug/ fap to their show character?
>>
File: Star stop.png (122 KB, 280x302) Image search: [Google]
Star stop.png
122 KB, 280x302
>>77496607
No, Star is our daughteru and we only wish happiness for her.
>>
>>77496637
You better believe it
>>
Give me your best shot at guessing what Toffee's end game goal is. Give me your craziest ideas. I really liked him because he was an actual threat
>>
>>77496637
They're one step from being /mlp/ tier. Of course they do.
>>
>>77496661
>>77496675

Jesus...seriously?
who are they fapping to?
Pearl? Steven?

You know what...I dont want to know.
>>
>>77496663
Retribution most likely. He appears to know much about Butterfly family.
>>
>>77496691
I wonder what happened to him in the past. Hurry up season 2. Even though I know it won't answer all these questions atleast give us more clues.
>>
>>77496757
He was queen's bestie. Eventually he has fallen in love with her but for her he was only a friend. That's also why he was dissapointed in Marco, because Toffee believes that Star is a whore and is going to break his Marco's heart.
>>
>>77496800
This theory is shit and I wish people would stop trying to force it.
>>
MANNA FOREVER

STARCO NEVER
>>
Star sees the Oskar has a sweet tattoo so she decides to get a tattoo herself to impress him.

But she gets more than one.

She gets a lot of tattoos.
>>
File: I wanna nut in her ass.png (171 KB, 640x554) Image search: [Google]
I wanna nut in her ass.png
171 KB, 640x554
I sure hope the mods let us keep this thread.

I wanna nut in her ass
>>
>>77497399
>After a week, the tatoos grow weaker and weaker after each bath she takes
>She believe she's not cool enough for her tatoos to stay, as the tatoos decided to abandon her uncool body
>Marco explains to her the art of temporary tatoos
>Now Star wants a real tatoo
>It is now Marco's duty to convince her about the risks and dangers that involves
>>
File: PicsArt_11-01-08.13.12.jpg (339 KB, 686x1214) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_11-01-08.13.12.jpg
339 KB, 686x1214
>>77497324
Kneel before me, inferior scum!
>>
>>77496663
Lost the finger at the massacre, which-- plot twist-- turns out to have taken place not THAT long ago (they never say exactly when it was in the episode). Star's mother wasn't the queen, but Miss Heinous or someone related to her might have been.

Somehow weak against magic, moreso than other monsters (this theory's been explained here before: him losing that arm might not have been Star's intention when attacking him; it looked like the same spell she used on Ludo earlier), maybe as a direct result of whatever happened at the massacre. Destroying the wand may tie into that, whether to weaken the Butterfly family or somehow benefit himself through the cleaving or the consequences of the explosion.

Or he may have temporarily had a higher position within society, maybe even working in the castle, but something happened that changed all that.

Most general plan is probably just some convoluted revenge thing.

For as weird as the finale was no one, including me, seems to have gone too out there with theories about him yet, maybe because he's just not in it that much.

>>77497165
I'm not crazy about this either, but next to "future Marco" almost anything seems tolerable.
>>
>>77497324
Kek
>>
>>77497324
What ever happen to Jarco?
They stood silent as a soft night breeze
>>
>>77496045
So I can watch her adventures. In a dimension where her Magic scissors will never reach
>>
>>77496227
Oh man it's such a relief to see you here dude.

Like >>77496348 said, just glad to see you here
>>
>>77497486
>>77497399
I can only imagine what ink Star would get with that mindset
>>
>>77497399
Might as well throw in a nose ring and eyebrow studs too. Make her inadvertently go full punk or goth.
>>
File: the fewcha.jpg (894 KB, 1200x881) Image search: [Google]
the fewcha.jpg
894 KB, 1200x881
>>77497528
Silly anon. The future is not written!
>>
>>77497630
Jarco was championed by some disturbingly /r9k/ types and it gained a bad rep.
>>
>>77497779
What do you mean...?
A namefag?
>>
>>77497795
No just that most of the Jarco posts were about Marco 'winning' Jackie and that silently pining over someone for years is tantamount to courtship. It got creepy enough that other Jarco shippers started expressing distaste at the direction said ship was going.
>>
File: [Laughter stops].jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
[Laughter stops].jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>77497849
I have no words for that. Just wow.
>>
>>77497849
I...a moment of silence for our fallen ship.
May they rise again in season 2
>>
File: Star likes it rough.png (851 KB, 1062x750) Image search: [Google]
Star likes it rough.png
851 KB, 1062x750
>>
>>77497486
>Star accepts Marco's lecture and promises not to get any permanent tatoo
>The next day, on breakfast, Marco sees Star's got a tatoo on her left shoulder
>He asks her if it's another temporary tatoo
>The tatoo replies that it is not
>Star explains she used the wand to have a more lively tatoo, and she can take it off any time
>The tatoo starts flirting with Marco
>Quickly, Star uses the wand to delete her tatoo and leaves the room blushing
>>
>>77498057
Hahahah
>>
>>77498057
kek
>>
>Star vs the Forces of Fallout

Mewni is a well organized tribe located hidden
deep in the mutated and mutant infested forest, of the pacific northwest.
Mewni for generations has
somehow acquired to the resources, influence
and power over the generations to be labeled
as mere tribals. Their government is lead by a
monarchy and their society is highly organized
in someways more sophisticated than the other
"civilized" settlements in the wasteland.

Next to inherit the throne of Mewni is
Princess Star Butterfly. An adventurous
and bold (and entirely reckless much to her
parents dismay) young lady who isn't afraid to
fight super-mutants and raiders,
tames her own deathclaws and indeed she
someone who loves to have fun.

And is a special day for our special little lady.
for today is her 14th birthday. And as tradition
decrees the heir to the throne shall rightfully
inherit the realms most prized possession. The
Royal Magic Wand. The wand is an extremely
advance pre-war artifact capable of holographic
and energy projection and has both saved the
people of Mewni and destroyed its enemies.
And now its Star's turn to have it.
>>
>>77496675
>newfags who weren't around for mlp pretend to know how bad it was

The bronies didn't even stay in their general. They shitted every thread they could find up with cartoon horse fapfiction and stupid nonsensical shipping. They're the only fanbase that has ever had to be quarantined for the good of the board. For those of you that weren't around back then, that should really tell you all you need to know.

/sug/ is basically like every general but 100x faster.
>>
>>77498277
We had a Star vs Fallout idea in the last thread, Go check them out
>>
>>77498277
Pretty sound so far. I'm guessing Echo Creek is a vault made surface community and that Marco is a misunderstood "bad boy" vault dweller thats itching to leave his vault. Or that he's enthusiastic about the safety a vault offers.
>>
File: Youaregoingtobeahumanbeing.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Youaregoingtobeahumanbeing.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>77496685
Rose is a 10/10 BBW, and Lapis and Peridot are qtp2ts. Amethyst could gobble on dicks like some sort of... dick gobbling machine.
>>
>>77498317
>Or that he's enthusiastic about the safety a vault offers.
Actually thats an idea. Marco could be from a community thats always being attacked from all sorts of horrors from the wasteland. Tired of the struggle to survive, Marco seeks a place where his community can live in relitive safety and away from the wasteland. Hearing of the vaults and the opportunities they offer, Marco's on a quest to find a vault that his community can occupy and live in. Though he is unaware of the social experiments that many of these vaults actually were. Along the way he meets Star, who tries to convice Marco how 'great' the wasteland is.
>>
>>77498389
Go the fuck away.
>>
>>77498313
I know i wrote this there.
>Star and Marco asked to clear out deathclaw den.
>Go to den, hairy sentient deathclaws
>Den mother sick, her children are smart but clueless to the world outside
>Helps the deathclaws escape other bounty hunters.
>Den mother leaves her youngest to Star and Marco's care

>Hairy deathclaws, doesn't have much in terms in claws, good with manipulating their thumbs
>Baby deathclaw gets good with tech and hacking though by his honor-father Marco
>years later Star and Marco sitting in the shoulders of a power-armor clad Deathclaw with plasma casters and gatling lasers
>Leading the combined forces of the settlement of Echo Creek and Mewni tribe, against the encroaching forces of the Enclave. Lead by General Toffee and President Ludo.
>>
>>77498317
The people of Echo Creek are descendants of vault dwellers, their vault is selected for the recolonization experiment. The vault is well equipped and populated enough to make a thriving community with a proper hospital, schooling, and law enforcement. Kinda like Vault-city but less xenophobic.
>>
File: 1412375991174.jpg (20 KB, 178x252) Image search: [Google]
1412375991174.jpg
20 KB, 178x252
>>77497324
>>
>>77497849
I don't understand
>>
File: consider the followingssu.png (362 KB, 838x574) Image search: [Google]
consider the followingssu.png
362 KB, 838x574
How different would the series be if Marco was instead a genius who invents shit? He still fights alongside star but with Science instead of Karate.
>>
>>77498907
Marco is a lot more stereotypical and consequently less interesting suddenly.
>>
>>77498916
Yeah now that I think about it, it becomes boring
>>
>>77498311
/sug/ please go. I never said you were exactly like them. But I was right about SU not too far from being as bad as them.

>The bronies didn't even stay in their general
SU fans were like that at one point. Happens every once in a while.

>They shitted every thread they could find up with cartoon fapfiction and stupid nonsensical shipping
So do SU fans, just not as rabid.

>They're the only fanbase that has ever had to be quarantined for the good of the board.
I can actually see you getting your own board in the future
>>
>>77498277
cont.
>"Marco Diaz please report to the overseers office
>"Yes this is my chance to prove that im a misunderstood bad-boy" Marco thought to himself.
Marco was a descendant of the Diaz clan. A
clan of outsiders warmly welcomed in
Echo-Creek after they drove out a super-mutant raid with nothing but latino-sass and
overly manly chest hairs.
>"I wonder which of my heinous deeds they they found out?
>Is it when i replaced thecontents of that Nuka Cola keg with Sarsaparilla?
>Or when i herded that pack ravage of pygmy
geckos (harmless breed of geckos, adorable really everyone had a goodtime) into the school yard?
>Or that time when i insulted that ghoul from dead city (Marco called the ghoul creep face, which was his real name. He was thankful for the attention as everyone was avoiding him. they had a long good chat).
>"Finally this is my chance to remove my title of "The safe Kid". A moniker he received after wearing a T-45 power armor in a minor rad-roach extermination duty assigned to his class.
>Marco i would like you to meet our new cultural exchange student, Star Butterfly."
>"huh?" says Marco. Seeing a tribal can be a bit intimidating to other students, but as former outsiders themselves the Diaz family have let some lost ones stay at their home.
>"Shes well dressed for a tribal" Marco thought as he watches her threaten an Mr.Handy.
>"She needs a guide and who better than the you! The safe kid"
>"What?!" Marco shrieked in disbelief. "If not safe! Im a misunderstood badboy!"
>"You're adorable! Now im off to the nutrient paste dispenser daddies trying 52 flavors"
>Marcos lets out look of disappointed as he eyes star biting into the poor robotic construct.
>>
>>77497324
Janna is good but Star is better
I do have have a soft spot for Janna
>>
>>77498862
I don't understand either. I just figured Jarco went to wayside because it was overshadowed by Starco, Manna and various 'crack ships' like Mope and whatever you'd call SabrinaXMarco.

I do remember 'let him win' and 'let him score' but I don't think it was as bad as that post made it out to be? Do people really fixate on the pining thing? I thought the appeal was him making progress a little bit at a time, and becoming less anxious/more confident in the process? Which actually happened in the show with the two or so times she was actually given a modicum of screen time. Or at least that's why I 'root' for it.

The 'alpha' projecting/wish fulfillment is/was pretty cringe, but seems like a common thing with male characters. So not that hard to ignore, like the Janna suffering that crops up from time to time.

Jackie's very normal(ie boring) compared to the other girls, and with no show/hiatus to provide more concrete material it fades into the background. Though hints of it crop up, like that fairly recent Star/Marco/Jackie poly-ship greentexts. So yeah, little to no material canon and fan wise just makes it a very quiet ship.

I don't know. I just wanna be chill and cozy.
>>
>>77499304
No. I don't understand what you're saying.
>>
why is jackie's butt so big
>>
>>77498992
The only time I ever see SU being posted in a thread that isn't their general is when someone brings up /sug/.

I don't think I've ever seen a bunch of SU shitposters just come in and commandeer a thread. Shit, until the whole fiasco over /sug/ being banned went down, I was not aware they even had a presence on the board. I didn't even notice them, let alone realize how insanely popular the show was.

If bronies were 100 on the shitometer, SU faggots are a 4 or 5 at most. I don't give a shit what they do in the general because they stay there when it's around.
>>
Taking some lewd requests.
>>
>>77499442
Because the lower center of gravity helps her skateboard better.
>>
>>77499535
>Marco in speedo
>Star drooling
>>
>>77499535
Janna binding/stripping Marco with her own monster arm
>>
File: 1447649901637.jpg (40 KB, 720x403) Image search: [Google]
1447649901637.jpg
40 KB, 720x403
He's just taking the gummi Venus de Milo
>>
File: Homer Sanchez.jpg (46 KB, 460x375) Image search: [Google]
Homer Sanchez.jpg
46 KB, 460x375
>>77499630
>"Ahora te voy a tocar la jalea..."
>>
>>77499535
>Marco and Star hiding inside a locker for reasons
>They're in the most awkward position possible
>>
File: Jackiedoodles.png (494 KB, 864x1001) Image search: [Google]
Jackiedoodles.png
494 KB, 864x1001
That feel when you like a cutie, but can't seem to grasp how to draw them well.

I'm open for requests, maybe not lewds though..maybe
>>
>>77499535
Drunk Star is jealous of Jackie, so she's grinding on Marco asking him if he likes big butts.
>>
>>77499681
"¡No, Señor Diaz! Eso es acoso sexual, si lo hace gritaré tan fuerte que todo el país me oira"

"Je, ¿crees que los del Reino de Mewni vendrán ayudarte? No lo creo JA JA JA"
>>
>>77499558
No Jarco, but dem big meaty thighs...
>>
>>77499746
More Zombie Marco and Star. The one picture has inspired a few stories.
>>
>>77499746
Star and Marco on their first date
>>
>>77499761
All the better to ride a mean board with.
>>
>>77499746
More Jackie. Girl needs some love in these threads.
>>
>>77499535
Star giving Jackie's booty the stare of death.
>>
File: Homer Simpsons Rock Bottom.png (243 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Homer Simpsons Rock Bottom.png
243 KB, 500x375
>>77499759

>mi cholo
>>
>codeanon quits

ahh, sad day
>>
File: zombcorequest.png (149 KB, 649x557) Image search: [Google]
zombcorequest.png
149 KB, 649x557
>>77499833
Tried to venture out of my comfort zone a little. But just a little, spoiler-ed just in case.
>>
>>77500383
>Rough loving with Star

There is not enough of this.
>>
>>77500383
>That look of bliss on Stars face.
This is adorable, in a weird way.
>>
>>77500383
Star would like it rough.
>>
>>77499746
Old Marco and Old Jackie
cuz ya know....other ships have em
>>
>>77499746
>>77500662
Although I'm Starco trash, I support this fellow anon request. We all deserve some lovin'...
>>
File: firstdaterequest.png (229 KB, 1159x676) Image search: [Google]
firstdaterequest.png
229 KB, 1159x676
>>77499883
Any excuse to draw Mr.Diaz. haha
>>
>>77501207
>Dad, there's alcohol in this.
>Yup! Have fun!
>>
>>77499746
Would you draw Star and Marco having fun at the beach, it doesn't have to be lewd nor do I want it to be.
>>
>>77501001
>>30-something Jackie with even bigger, meatier thighs asking Marco if her butt's getting too big
>>Marco making the 'dat ass' face
>>
>>77498277
>>77499078
Please continue
>>77496453
I can relate, buddy, after how own game has turned out. I'd probably have given up entirely if it hadn't been graded.
If you need to take a break, or even drop it entirely, that's your call and we'll respect it.
>>
Reposting Pillar Man Marco fight

http://pastebin.com/HqtvruzP

I'm trying to make a follow-up to this that's more comedic(and maybe lewd), but I have no idea what to do to properly set it up. Ideas?
>>
>>77501583
Hi, RedHoodie: I tried your game (best score: 5159), and even if it's not my genre, I think that as a proof of concept it's very nice! I have some problem seeing the shots of normal enemies (very small and vvery fast: not a nice combination for my poor eyes, lol) and experienced a bug where the boss went off-screen, and I started scoring unlimited points.
I also love your greentexts, BTW!
Keep on!
>>
File: jackrequest.png (166 KB, 767x1008) Image search: [Google]
jackrequest.png
166 KB, 767x1008
>>77499949
I agree
>>
Jackie is based off a friend of Darons, who was also a former crush of her husbands. I think we know how it will end up.
>>
>>77502039
I call shenanigans. Sauce or it didn't happen.
>>
>>77501723
Well the first fight occured because Star went into Mewberty. I remember a few threads ago how we talked about Mewberty being infectious and that when Star had a sleep over with the rest of the girls she infected everyone. Poor Marco had to protect himself from a bunch of boy-crazed monsters, perhaps you can do this and have him transform again to better protect himself.
I can just picture the state the Diaz residence is gonna be in during all the chaos when Mr. and Mrs. Diaz return home.
>>
>>77495912

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PPjt-J0hh9o
>>
>>77502474
This was all over the goddamn SVTFOE tag on tumblr.
>>
>>77502039
We Nisekoi now.
>>
>>77502474
Why does this exist?
>>
>>77502474

ponks really would like SVTFOE tho
>>
>>77502039
Wait a minute. It is known that Jackie is based on a friend of them, but was it ever mentioned she's the former crush of Daron's husband? I'm calling BS on that, unless proven wrong.
>>
File: Star discovers the selfie button.png (663 KB, 1280x1173) Image search: [Google]
Star discovers the selfie button.png
663 KB, 1280x1173
>Star discovers the selfie
>Her entire album of photos is just pictures of her and Marco
>>
>>77501723
>>77502263
I just pictured Ferguson and Alphonso spying on the sleep over. Marco finds them while he's trying to get away from the infected mewberty girls. He needs help, so he "awakens" the dormant pillar men in his bros to stand a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEbsZpweDo
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>77502547

>admitting you go to tumblr

>the stereotypes about /co/ were right
>>
>>77502749
I go there for the art. I avoid every other part of it.
>>
>>77496000

Worst case scenario we can just move to /trash/.

At least the mods there would let us post porn.
>>
>>77496607

Because our general doesn't have people who create limbless tulpas of characters from the show and try to rape them.
>>
File: jaroldies.png (820 KB, 1152x1318) Image search: [Google]
jaroldies.png
820 KB, 1152x1318
>>77500662
>>77501001
Yesssss, I was itching to draw something like this.
I picture it as a more relaxed relationship so this Marco has more hair, but kinda heftier from not moving around as much.He'll still suplex a shark or dolphin if needs be though

I just like the idea of him aging differently depending on whoever he hooks up with.
>>
>>77502718
>Ferguson and Alphonso see how swole and manly Marco's Pillar Men body is.
>They jump at the opportunity to become Pillar Men, eager to aquire hot bodies.
>Once the transformation is complete, Ferguson and Alphonso look at themselves in utter disappointment.
>The only thing thats changed is that they now have horns, longer hair, darker skin, and loincloths that are way too tight.
>Ferguson groans in dispair while Alphonso comments on how he at least dosn't need glasses anymore.
The thought of Ferguson and Alphonso obtaining great power and still being assed out is alot more funny to me then it should be.
>>
>>77503183
Oh man, my heart! These Old Marco and ships pics are great. Love your work man.
>>
>>77502749
You know what you must do to redeem yourself
>>
>>77503183
Old man Marco looks like an old sailor
>>
File: 1446667802452.png (934 KB, 1442x811) Image search: [Google]
1446667802452.png
934 KB, 1442x811
>>77496000
Mentioning it all over how we are extending it is even worse idea. Can't we just enjoy ourselfs and in case they actually delete the thread just deal with it and wait for the weekend?

Here, have this reverse colours Starco.
>>
>>77503264
Yada yada yada ree
>>
>>77503194
kek's were had
>>
>>77503264
I know your just trying to appease and all, but at least post the hot curves Latina Star pic. It is the best after all.
>>
>>77503225
Thanks, it helps that they're really fun to make.

>>77503254
Yup. That's what I was aiming for, like they spend a lot of time around the sea. (Either sailing and/or living near it)
>>
>>77503183
You're one of my favorite drawfags. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 1443086863198.png (155 KB, 389x506) Image search: [Google]
1443086863198.png
155 KB, 389x506
>>77503319
Nah. Star's curves are perfect how they are.
>>
>>77503429
Your right of course, I don't what I was thinking.
>>
File: ech internally.jpg (38 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
ech internally.jpg
38 KB, 500x342
>>77503194
Man, you just took a funny idea and lead it to a funnier place. Good job, man.
>>
File: 1445493725569.png (169 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445493725569.png
169 KB, 1000x1000
>>77503485
Are you sober mate? Here, have this lewd Star.
>>
File: Star visits co.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Star visits co.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>77503429
>>77503528
Pls no
>>
>>77503557
>Implying she wouldn't find it flattering
>>
>>77503514
Thank you, anything to see Ferguson and Alphonso fail hilariously.
>>77503528
Thanks but I don't find this pic of her lewd at all, only really cute. I still love it though.
>>
File: 1444495334221.png (1 MB, 900x2475) Image search: [Google]
1444495334221.png
1 MB, 900x2475
>>77503586
Why don't you find it cute AND lewd? What is wrong with you ?! Or maybe you are that edgy asshole who is all about rape and suffering?
>>
>>77503664
This artists style annoys me and I don't know why.
>>
>>77503664
>you are that edgy asshole who is all about rape and suffering?
Hell no! I've posted before about how I really like the picture and can't find it lewd because it's such a fun picture and I can actually picture Star doing this. Now, give me a lewd story in which Star makes this pose in her underware and in front of Marco that ends up leading to sexy time, then I'll find it lewd.
>>77503685
What's wrong with the artist?
>>
>>77503264
Damn anon. That Latino Star is smoking.
>>
>>77503664
So did every female exchange student develop a thing for Marco, or is this just Star exclusive?
>>
>>77503755
I can't write it right now, I'm working on something different. However, I might do it when I'm finished because I'm planning on writing short stories, 1k-2k words. Writing fics can be surprisingly hard.

By the way it was me ForeverVirgin all along and we had the same conversation before how you find that picture fun because you can actually picture Star doing it.
>>
>>77503836
Marcos a handsome dude, if Stars compliments should be taken seriously. I'm sure they were attracted to him.
>>
>>77503836
One of them did at least.
>>77503842
Virgin! I should of known. Anyway glad to see your still around and writing. Thank you for considering writing somthing that I posted as well.
>>
>>77503836
Maybe that one girl who was about to give him a kiss on the cheek. Marco's probably pretty good looking considering Star compliments him a lot
>>
>>77502263
>>77502718
>>77503194
That makes more sense than it should, considering that Pillar Men created the vampires originally.

But if humans can't fully experience mewberty due to not being Mewnian, do they just turn into weird supernatural beings that need affection? Marco can't beat on them like he did Star, that would end up just killing them, most likely.

Also, the idea of Ferg and Al being turned into awkward, mopey vampires sounds hilarious.
>>
>>77501996
Thank you <3
>>
>>77504249
The idea if i remember right is Janna gave Star some funky gypsy food and it cause Star to have a relapse of sorts except it's now it can spread, The girls became infected until it wears off (think 24 hour flu or something)
>>
>>77504429
>Janna's immune due to eating the gypsy food for years
>follows Marco around trying to grope his Pillar Man body anyways
>>
>>77504249
Since Mewnians turn into an Insect like creature during Mewberty, perhaps the others would turn into a lesser version, like workers or 'capturers' with Star being their 'queen'. The capturers are ment to find and bring a sutible mate for their queen and thats where Pillar Man Marco come in since his body is one evolutionary leap away from being the Perfect being. To combat these underlings of the boy crazed queen Star, Marco uses a stone mask he found in his fathers study to transform others into his own vampire army to combat Stars Mewberty infected force.
I can just picture an army of crazed insectoid humans battling a group of Jojo aztec vampires. The image in my head is glorious.
>>
>>77504470
No she's infected too and all the girls are trying to have their way with Marco
>>
>>77504470
This is pretty good, anything that lets Janna cause shenanigans and inturrupt Marco as he tries to save the world would be great.
>>
>>77503183
I salute to you brotha.
Now i have the old couple inspiration on full effect..and maybe some funerals stories
>>
>>77504579
I don't know if my heart can handle what you have planned anon.
>>
>>77504603
Dont worry, you are fine if you arent Sabco because I have a great brutal feels story for her
>>
>>77504655
I'm a Harem shipper, either way the feels will get to me. Looking forward to your story anon.
>>
>>77504249
I remember the powers you wrote for Pillar Marco and I enjoyed the story you wrote Gourd. I eagerly await this sequel your writing, especially with all these ideas that we're giving to you.
>>
>>77503429
>>77503528
More please
>>
So has Code given up on his project? If this is true then it is a sad day indeed.
>>
Do you think if Marco had just let Star cocoon him at the beginning of her mewberty that the whole ordeal would have been done and over with?
>>
>>77505889
She would have probably raped him for hours, and most likely have a few kids with her afterwards.
>>
>>77505889
Of course! All Marco had to do was keep Star occupied and the situation would have been lessened. Of course, if that happened then we'ed never have seen Janna flirt with Marco.
>>
>>77505889
Not unless she cocooned herself right alongside him.

It still would have grown and taken over school grounds, but it probably never would have burst open.

Instead, you would have seen the outline of a six-armed thing assaulting a writhing human shape. People all over the school would stop by to watch.
>>
File: 1445401238760.png (685 KB, 789x4699) Image search: [Google]
1445401238760.png
685 KB, 789x4699
>>77505889
>>
File: beachfunrequest.png (301 KB, 846x750) Image search: [Google]
beachfunrequest.png
301 KB, 846x750
>>77501394
Sorry for any delay.
>>
>>77506054
>People just stand around and watch as Marco gets his v-card stolen by force.
>>
>>77506159
Does Marco really believe he can karate kick an elder god?
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>77506254
When in doubt, punch it to a pulp. It's the man's way to solve things, and in fiction it's always the solition to everything (from the Falcon Punch to the Infinite Mass Punch). He might as well give it a shot...
>>
>>77506159
Man, you're one of the most based anons on these threads. Thanks for being a drawfag, we'll be grateful whatever you draw forever.

I've been following your stuff, just felt like pointing out that you're a kind person to your fellow anons. Cheers.
>>
>>77506054
>>77506179
>Everyone in school gathers around to watch the glowing heart shaped chrysalis.
>They're amazed by the colors and glows coming from it. Thinking its somthing akin to a lightshow.
>After awhile, shapes begin to appear inside that are very faint, and one can only see outlines.
>After awhile the shapes become more pronounced and everyone begins to see what looks like two humanoid figures, though one appears to have six arms.
>After awhile it becomes obvious what the figures are shaped like doing.
>It becomes awkward for everyone watching and some teachers begin to block the view.
>Suddenly the chrysalis explodes in a shower of purple hearts and webbing.
>Those closest are sprayed with a sticky white substance.
>As people pick themselves up from the blast, everyone sees Star emerge from what remains of the chrysalis with Marco in her arms and annonces his ascension to manhood, much like the last panel to >>77506122.
>>
>>77506402
Hahaha!

More please
>>
You guys are gonna like the story I'm writing.
>>
>>77506402
That's much too vulgar:
>Teachers and students gather alike around the big, purple silk heart.
>It's assumed a avant-garde live art display.
>Everyone takes pictures and admires the vague human figures swirling inside.
>Discussion is abuzz about the model's abstract meaning.
>Meanwhile, Marco tries to claw his way out before Star pulls him back and starts taking him upside-down.
>The crowd oohs and aahs.
>>
>>77506159
I just got back, thanks I like your art style great drawing.
>>
>>77506689
more
>>
File: Confused giraffe minion.png (302 KB, 528x553) Image search: [Google]
Confused giraffe minion.png
302 KB, 528x553
>>77506649
Probably, but what does your story entail?
>>
>>77506561
>For the next following weeks the Mewberty incident is the talk of the school.
>Word gets around on how daring Star and Marco were.
>Everyone no longer refers to Marco as the safe kid anymore.
>He is now Marco the Man, a legend among the boys and a fantasy to the girls.
>As Marco walks down the school halls, Star clings to his arm lovingly, always with a great big smile.
>Every guy that passes by gives Marco a thumbs up and a pat on the shoulder. Every girl, a wink and a seductive stare.
>Star proceeds to hiss at every girl, scarring them away.
>With all this attention, Marco wishes he'd had just ran away from Star that day.
>Suddenly Marco see's Jackie walking towards him and he panics, standing still.
>When she nears, Jackie proceeds to congratulate Marco and walks off.
>As Star gives Jackie's retreating form a death stare, a little bit of Marco's sanity breaks away.
>>77506689
Eh, I wrote it on the spot. I like your version too though.
>>
>>77506916
Star using magical aphrodisiacs on Marco
>>
>>77507015
Sounds fun.
>>
>>77507015
Can't wait to read it
>>
File: Star biting her lip 2.png (198 KB, 406x374) Image search: [Google]
Star biting her lip 2.png
198 KB, 406x374
>>77506973
Why would Marco's sanity take a hit from talking to Jackie? Unless it's because he knows he'll never tap that, as Star's too possessive of her new mate.

>>77507015
How very lewd of her
>>
>>77507015
Star finds Mr. Diaz's Viagra. She assumes its candy and makes Marco a sundae covered in it.
>>
>>77507192
>Why would Marco's sanity take a hit from talking to Jackie?
Marco seems like the kind of guy that'll assume every little thing he does might ruin his chance at getting the girl of his dreams. He'd have thought that Jackie would have been creeped out and disgusted with him after the incident. The fact that she's not and acknowledges his dirty deed with praise would be too much for poor Marco's mind to handle. Besides, the girls are intrested in Marco now, Jackie might be as well.
>>
File: Smiling Jackie 3.png (399 KB, 490x486) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Jackie 3.png
399 KB, 490x486
>>77507347
Ah, that makes some sense then. He can't handle the idea that Jackie might be a dirty, dirty girl, or it just clashes with his view of her.
>>
>>77507347
Star won't let any of them near Marco though. He's hers now.
>>
>>77507309
Half way through eating it Marco pops the biggest boner of his life and only then does he look close enough to realize what he's just eaten.

Oblivious to what she's done, Star asks how he's liking his sundae and has a seat in his lap.
>>
>>77507395
Exactly, put a girl too high on a pedestal and your asking for long fall back to reality. Though weather Jackie is a dirty girl is somthing Marco's gonna have to find out for himself.
>>77507445
Bloods been released in the water, the girls have gotten it's scent. They've seen the D(iaz) in action and now they want a taste. Star is gonna have her hands full busting the skulls of anyone thats after her Papi.
>>
>>77507475
Oh god this is awesome
>>
Manna guys pls, or at least some Janna. she might be one of the more interesting characters.
>>
File: Lewd Janna.png (95 KB, 246x209) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Janna.png
95 KB, 246x209
>>77507833
I did a fic a few days ago mostly involving Janna with a slight amount of Manna/Starco at the end.

http://pastebin.com/0BmK591j

If ya already read it, then ignore me.
>>
Hey I just remembered, did we ever make those fusion pictures of Star Jackie and Janna?
>>
File: 1446928589539.png (1 MB, 1060x886) Image search: [Google]
1446928589539.png
1 MB, 1060x886
>>77507937
sweet! btw i wounder what stars book thought her when she and Marco was distracted during mewberty
>>
File: 1447049647903.png (149 KB, 700x550) Image search: [Google]
1447049647903.png
149 KB, 700x550
>>
>>77508020
What's Star doing the entire Janna's kissing Marco?
>>
>>77508020
Glossaryck? He didn't seem that worried, as I'm assuming it's a normal thing Mewmans go through.

I'd be curious if it's just something royal females go through, or if it's something everyone has to deal with.

>>77508090
Making snake eyes at Janna maybe, unless Marco and Janna are dating in the picture, then she's probably looking away or smiling at their antics.
>>
File: 1352786407693.jpg (62 KB, 350x284) Image search: [Google]
1352786407693.jpg
62 KB, 350x284
> tfw you will never experience young love

The only reason I watch this show is for catharsis.
>>
>>77506908
>The "display" becomes a purple, sticky puddle over night.
>But it lives on through all the videos and snapshots posted online.
>It's even covered in the local newspaper the next day.
>Mr. Diaz reads a copy at the breakfast table.
>"Says here the artist's identity is still a mystery."
>Star nudges Marco in the side and winks. "Maybe they'll do a repeat performance?"
>Marco shivers uncontrollably and gazes miles away into his cereal bowl.
>"S-so many hearts... sticky inside me..."
>>
File: Jackie Smile.png (521 KB, 662x520) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Smile.png
521 KB, 662x520
>>77499746
>>77500383
>>77501207
>>77501996
>>77503183
>>77506159

Fantastic as usual, anon. I always look forward to more drawings from you.

I specially love the Jackie/Jarco ones. Jackie lately doesnt get much love.
>>
>>77507810
when did you devolve into a five year old.

its monday. svfe is the least aggressive group on the board. take a breath.
>>
File: 1441601765643.jpg (173 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
1441601765643.jpg
173 KB, 700x420
>>
>>77508234
>Filename- Jackie Smile
Will Marco have it in himself to protect this smile?
>>
>>77508184
As someone who had a "girlfriend" in middle school, it's a cute but awkward experience, at least it was for me. Plus the teasing from classmates gets old fast and the fact that the adults tended to watch us like hawks all the time made being normal friends less stressful and more fun. I still miss you Lauren.

>>77508234
I'm sure she'll get more art/fics involving her once she hopefully gets more characterization in S2.

>>77508243
Just try and ignore the rabble rousers, they do naught but harm.
>>
What if Star is abusive when she's drunk?
>>
>>77507937
It seems like Janna should be on some kind of registry.
>>
File: 1441291865727.png (596 KB, 800x2800) Image search: [Google]
1441291865727.png
596 KB, 800x2800
>>77508642
>What if Star is abusive when she's drunk?

Nah Star is not like that

She's like this!
>>
File: Smiling Janna 4.png (530 KB, 627x587) Image search: [Google]
Smiling Janna 4.png
530 KB, 627x587
>>77508707
Lack of evidence and no willing witnesses.

>>77508818
That would make her a...happy drunk I guess?
Probably better than the alternatives...
>>
>>77508082
Who would Janna's first victim be? Would she warm up with Hope, or dive right in after Marco?
>>
>>77509041
>Who would Janna's first victim be?

Any poor sod within arms/tentacle reach
>>
>>77508818
This is cute as hell. I could completely see this happening.
>>
>>77509181
Cute, except for the part that implies Star intends to force herself on Marco.
>>
>>77509264
CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>77509264
It's ok Marco isn't here. Just this guy with a mole on his cheek that Star is telling how hot Marco is.
>>
>>77508818
I like the idea that Star has all this repressed attraction towards Marco, but she has such a tight lid on it that it only comes out when she's plastered.
>>
Star and Marco in Disney Infinity when?
>>
File: 1446880418482.png (243 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446880418482.png
243 KB, 1200x1200
A ship doesnt need to be "Perfect".

All it needs to be is heartwarming and cute.
>>
>>77502474
>mfw I was on that other thread
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
File: Marco loves his scruff.png (816 KB, 822x755) Image search: [Google]
Marco loves his scruff.png
816 KB, 822x755
>>77510288
Ain't that most of the ships though?
If Marco's involved, it just adds to the cuteness.
>>
>>77503264
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77510288
>>A ship doesnt need to be "Perfect".
No, but it certainly helps.
>>
File: It hurts all over.jpg (227 KB, 1344x756) Image search: [Google]
It hurts all over.jpg
227 KB, 1344x756
>>77510288
I'd be more than happy to settle with Marco and Sabrina being friends, just as long as it gave Sabrina a reason to smile.
It's the best pain medication.
>>
File: Happy Sabrina 2.png (337 KB, 570x403) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sabrina 2.png
337 KB, 570x403
>>77510699
Maybe she'll replace Britney as the head cheerleader at some point, and make a bunch of friends from being good at it and not being a meanie head.
>>
>>77510775
Britney gets injured and has to stay home for a few weeks (it was Star's fault) so Sabrina fills in as head cheerleader. But she isn't confident enough to do it alone so she recruits Star as co-head cheerleader.
>>
File: Shut Up and Dance.jpg (312 KB, 846x1280) Image search: [Google]
Shut Up and Dance.jpg
312 KB, 846x1280
>>
File: Happy Sabrina.png (194 KB, 319x361) Image search: [Google]
Happy Sabrina.png
194 KB, 319x361
>>77510699
I also would like Sabrina and Marco to become friends. That would be enough for me.

Heck, the Sabrina fanfic I wrote was about she and Marco becoming friends with no romance whatsoever.
>>
File: Excited Ferguson.png (507 KB, 631x486) Image search: [Google]
Excited Ferguson.png
507 KB, 631x486
>>77511183
True, Marco could use some more friends than just Ferg, Al, and Star.
>>
>>77502474
That was honestly a pretty accurate depiction of the fanbases of /co/, fucking faggot Animated James aside.

>Gravity Falls fans act like their show is god

>Steven Universe fans act like Steven Universe is the only thing worth watching

>Star Vs fans are autistic and have low standards

>We Bare Bears fans are quiet furries

>Rick And Morty fans act like their show means more than it does when all it really is adult humor

>Teen Titans Go gets shitted on

Yep.
>>
File: Sabrina cheers.png (77 KB, 480x501) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina cheers.png
77 KB, 480x501
>>77510775
It looks like she had some leftover Codeine after her casts got removed
>>77510918
I could see Star confusing the roles of the cheerleaders and the players.
It's enough of an excuse to see her take to the field in a cheerleading uniform and body slam
someone.
>>
File: Vladimir.jpg (850 KB, 1682x1021) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir.jpg
850 KB, 1682x1021
>>77495912
Where all the manna fags at?
>>
>>77510918
Star gets very enthusiastic about her role as cheerleader and starts following Marco around cheering him on as he performs extremely mundane tasks.
>>
>>77510918
>>Star constantly messes things up by being TOO enthusiastic, getting involved in the game, and magical shenanigans
>>Sabrina frantically tries to reign her in but is afraid to because holy fuck Star motherfucking Butterfly
>>finally stands up to Star and tells her to calm her tits before she costs the Possums the game
>>+1 confidence gained
>>
>>77511183
Of course, I'm still going to ship them. Maybe even in a TV-14 manner.
>>
>>77501805
Cheers for the feedback, both on the game and the green!
>>
Was the guy making CYOA in the last thread here already?
>>
>>77512570
Not sure if you mean Skippy or me.
If the former, don't think so, if the latter, yeah, I been lurking.
>>
File: Comet Dragonfly & Marcia Diaz 2.png (420 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Comet Dragonfly & Marcia Diaz 2.png
420 KB, 1280x960
Deafbro at genderbends again.
>>
>>77499078
Cont
>"Thanks for showing me around Safe Kid!"
>"No no no. Whatever you heard about isn't true." Replies Marco while star waves to other students.
>"I dont know were people get the idea im so safe! Oh watch your step proxy mines. You were power armor to deal with radroaches one time and your labeled for life. Oh bear trap. Frankly i like taking risk, and would welcome a little danger in my life!"
>After that statement Star waved her wand and a gigantic bloatfly suddenly appears grabbing a patrolling Securitron and flying into the horizon.
>"What the heck was that?!" shrieked the little mexican
>"Oh i thought you said youd like a little danger."
>"Who are you?"
>"I'm a magical princess from a magical kingdom" As stars wave her wand at an arc. It was trailed by by what seems to be a rainbow, that seems to the properties of plasma. Whatever it is the magnetic containment seems to have reached its limit as the arc of pastel colors sparked into flames spreading into the nearby shed.
>"Well thats the end of our tour." *turns around* "Im going home now." said marco pacing continually increasing his speed as he decided that he did not want anything to do with the little lady,
>>
>>77512790
Star still looks like a girl. Marco just has long hair.
>>
>>77513138
>Marco grows his hair out after learning Jackie 'might' have a thing for long hair.
>It just so happens that Star finds Marco more attractive now that he has long flowing locks.
>Whenever she gets the chance she runs her fingers though it, which bothers Marco.
>>
File: Staco sleep.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Staco sleep.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
Reminder that Starco is cute and perfect
>>
>>77499535

Star in a sexy flamenco dress (which really accentuates her figure), being openly flirty with Marco.
>>
File: Romantic Marco.png (294 KB, 1024x922) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Marco.png
294 KB, 1024x922
I want to see in season 2 Marco being the true hero that I know he is rescuing Star from the forces of evil! or maybe her parents or responsibilities or boredom just something like how she saved him
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 206

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.