[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/co/'s Bizarre Adventure: DORARARARA! edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
aka "WE PART 6 NOW" edition.

Old Thread: >>84016342
Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS (update this)

MAIN TOPIC: Part 6 planning. Stand Suggestions are OPEN. Go nuts

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7
>/Co/Co/ Comic
http://imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
So, guess I might as well pitch my part 6 revision, because nobody fuckin' likes it as-is. It's building on and switching around what we've got in the doc. (I didn't mean for it to get this long.)

BACKSTORY
>Following the mass production of Jawbreakers and corresponding increase in Stand user activity across the world, groups within Strickland and Interpol - albeit ones opposed by other members, such as Penny - become determined to find a way to better contain Stand-using criminals, an attitude that gains more traction after the events in Molly's Gamble and the Man of Murder Finale. The US Government agrees, even if they aren't as knowledgeable about the supernatural as Strickland or Interpol, and give them full license to do what they need to about it.
>Though nobody's quite sure how he first got into contact with Strickland or why he's trusted enough, the two organisations put into practice the plan of a mysterious third party known as the Warden, who aims to convert an ancient panopticon, Blackwater Prison [NOTE: Name of a prison from the GI Joe cartoon, since I don't know what we're going with] into a state-of-the-art jail facility to contain Stand users.
>The Warden has, in fact, had access to Pure Imagination for some time, but doesn't have what he needs to increase its scope across the world, and is collecting Stand users to try and find those whose powers he can use in conjunction with his own.
>Now, the Warden has cut off all communications with Interpol, and is limiting those with the government and Strickland to those absolutely required to obtain prisoners and propane tech. Interpol is obviously concerned by this, as they are with the apparent doctoring of prison files and the sending into Blackwater of more prisoners than it should be able to hold, and as such deploy one of their finest agents to try and discover what's going on.
(1/6)
>>
>>84119537
ROUGH OUTLINE
(Story's split into two parts.)
PRISON SECTION
>Dora is brought to the prison by Ms Frizzle after being caught smuggling; as a suspected Stand user who refused to answer questions or confirm whether she possessed one, she isn't given a trial, and is taken to the prison alone.
>After her introduction scene, she fights and recruits Suzie, and then we get an introduction to the workings of the prison.
>Chapter in which Penny arranges a meeting with Dora, asking her to find out what's going on with the Warden in exchange for Interpol arranging a heavy reduction of her sentence. Dora is suspicious, but accepts; she secretly continues with her plans to break out, though, because she doesn't even know if she'll be able to discover what's up with the Warden. Penny secretly gives her a two-way communicator.
>Misadventures, fights, and investigations in the mundane prison, maybe recruiting another team member/some minor allies who don't end up completing the escape? Maybe they break into the evidence locker to get Dora's shit back, but it isn't there.
>Eventually, they discover some plot by the Warden that ISN'T Pure Imagination, instead being a red herring, that convinces Penny that he's gone completely rogue. (Planning to execute all Stand users regardless of crime, perhaps?) Dora persuades her to aid with the break-out, since the Warden wouldn't release them.
>With help from Penny, Dora's team initiates the breakout based on everything they've investigated; they manage to get out of the building, though their minor allies are taken out along the way
>Though the jailbreak is successful, just as they are about to leave the prison grounds, they are confronted by the Warden out of nowhere
>"Give up, /enano/. You're outnumbered, and there's no way you can stop us from escaping."
>"No way? Don't be so silly. You should use a bit of [IMAGINATION]!"
>The Warden opens a portal to Pure Imagination that sucks all the escaping prisoners in. End of act 1.
(2/6)
>>
>>84119557
SUPERJAIL SECTION
(This part, I have fewer ideas for, which is a good thing since everyone else seems to have more ideas for Superjail than the normal prison.)
>Dora, Suzie, and whoever else they recruited in Blackwater land in Superjail. Illusory Warden welcomes them to a world of [PURE IMAGINATION].
>Our heroes are encounter the contents of Superjail for the first time - part gladiator tournament, part themepark, part riot, part Hunger Games. They take some time to explore and get their bearings, getting in a few fights along the way.
>After someone suggests that Dora's gear might be stored in Superjail somewhere, they go on a quest to find it; this introduces the staff area of Superjail, and culminates in the fight with and recruitment of Giffany.
>Fights, exploration of the jail, fights with inmates, trying to work out how to escape
>POSSIBLE: Some fights with guards leading to Dora and Suzie being thrown into the Supermax Security section, where they encounter the most dangerous Stand users in the jail, including Daffy Duck's sons. They have their arms twisted into agreeing to take the Supermax prisoners with them when they escape in exchange for their help.
>More fights, more planning.
>Eventually, they manage to rally the prisoners to riot and attack the staff area/guards, causing chaos. Through the riot, they slowly make their way to where the Warden is, fighting guards and holding off rioters along the way.
>Finally, they reach where the Warden is, who's finally putting his plan into action: with Jackknife and whoever else he's using to enhance Pure Imagination, he begins to project Superjail out into the real world. Dora and the others have to fight him, and possibly the likes of Dredd, as Pure Imagination and the real world begin to merge.
>Eventually, Pure Imagination is destroyed and everyone else is projected back into the world, you know the deal. Follow with either a Part 2-style where-are-they-now, or just a final teaser for part 7.
(3/6)
>>
>>84119582
DAFFY'S SONS
>As it stands, Daffy's backstory has him eat the Stand jawbreaker, then immediately knock Tina up, then leave without ever knowing about Plucky. The main effect of this is that Plucky never knew his father; however, this means that Daffy having other sons won't work.
>I feel like Daffy's sons could be an interesting plot element (particularly the idea of Woody resenting his father and wanting to surpass him), so I'd propose that we move Daffy's backstory around as follows:
>Daffy spends 5-6 or so years with Tina, during which time his children are born; instead of leaving before Plucky is born, he leaves when Plucky is only one year old, so Plucky still doesn't remember his dad.
>Either he ate the jawbreaker before this time period, or only just before Plucky was concieved; I'd be inclined to go with the latter, because it would explain the WB only being interested in Plucky.
>This way, Plucky's relationship with his father isn't really affected, and rather than Daffy finding out that a son he never knew about surpassed him, he discovers that the son he abandoned surpassed him, which I think is more powerful.
>From the list of suggestions, I'd go with Woody Woodpecker, Gandy Goose, and Heckle and Jeckle, as they seem closest thematically to Daffy.
(4/6)
>>
>>84119600
ASSORTED THOUGHTS
>"Waifu" theme and the Fetish Gangs should be toned down. We can still use most of the characters, though I think it'd be neat to bring in some more preschool cartoon and adult cartoon characters to complement Dora and Suzie/the Warden. We could allude to the waifu element by having an older inmate in Superjail refer to the Stand users as the Warden's "flavor of the month", as he's had different capture obsessions before, and what he really wants is to imprison everything.
>No gang fights. Really, we don't want more than two or three opponents per fight AT MOST.
>As Suzy exposits fairly early on, Blackwater doesn't only contain Stand users; in fact, over half of the prisoners don't possess them. However, near every criminal in the country known or suspected to have supernatural abilities is sent to Blackwater, and often from there into Superjail.
>In either Blackwater or Superjail, or both, there should be at least a few [RETIRED] villains from previous parts - WB higher-ups, members of the Lonely Hearts Club who managed to survive their beatings, et cetera.
>Relatedly, there's actually several prisoners who were arrested pretty much on the basis of having Stands on trumped-up charges, often thanks to those in the US government and Interpol who influenced the creation of the prison; such as Huey Freeman, arrested on terrorism charges for protesting against the government and possessing a Stand.
>In Superjail, the opponents tend to be stronger and smarter than in Blackwater, forcing the heroes to rely more on their wits and brains to win.
(5/6)
>>
>>84119622
OPENING NARRATION
[Play through narration boxes over a montage of a prison bus winding its way through the landscape around the prison.]
>In the aftermath of the discovery of the Lonely Hearts Conspiracy and the fall of the Warner Brothers, elements within Interpol, the Strickland Foundation, and the United States Government became concerned with the threat posed by those possessing supernatural abilities; most prominently, Stands, those emanations of a being's essence attained through will or use of contraband Stand Jawbreakers.
>To ensure that dangerous Stand-using criminals could be safely contained, Interpol sought Strickland's experience with the supernatural in order to renovate Blackwater Prison, a defunct penal institution, to create a maximum security prison under the command of a mysterious Strickland contractor known only as the Warden.
>This project was known within the organisations responsible for it by a simple codename:
>/co/co/'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 6: [TOON OCEAN]

Anyway, y'all, these are just the ideas I came up with while we slogged through part 5 to make the whole thing a bit more interesting. Pick and choose what you like or you don't. Get some discussion going.
>>
Maybe instead of the waifu theme, the enemies could be linked to one of the previous parts: we already have Daffy's bastard sons, maybe a demon formely allied with the Red Guy, and a murderer connected to the LH club.
>>
So what's the main party again? I know it's been established over and over about Dora, Suzie, and Giffany. Was there anyone else, that we missed?
>>
>>84119537
>>84119557
>>84119582
>>84119600
>>84119622
>>84119631
I like a lot of this, but I'd suggest the prison be called Belle Reve after the DC comics super prison. Or Blackgate. Whichever. Blackwater Prison just doesn't flow I don't guess. It reminds me of that old pirate thing though, but as far as I'm aware, Warden doesn't socialize with pirates.

Also, what did you mean by
>They find out Warden ISN'T Pure Imagination
You aren't suggesting Pure Imagination is a sentient stand like F.F., are you? Because that's not very good.

Also, I do like Daffy's sons, and the idea you've suggested for them. Part of me would say fictional ducks would work better than just random birds, but I suppose it would be whatever. I REALLY do love Woody being a son, but the rest I feel a bit iffy on.

>>84119756
Be careful on that. Some of part 8's villains will be connected to earlier parts as per Ethan wanting to give himself more of a presence.

Currently Chernabog's daughters are assassins, and he has an assortment of abominations from earlier parts, and possibly a weakened TA.

>>84119787
Dor, Suzie, Giffany, Penny, and Toki and Pickles I think? Since it's starting from scratch, I guess we'll need to decide on that.

I do want some emphasis on Penny though. I have a few ideas for her. Seintercepts the prison as a spy for Interpol, and has a wristwatch communicator with the heads of interpol, who currently consist of

>Callie Briggs (her commanding officer)
>Major Monogram
>Jerry
>MOM
>White Knight
>Changed Daily

She also talks to an older Robert "Bobby" Hill over her phone. He works as a therapist for Interpol and talks with her when things get to rough. Like Rose in MGS4. Might provide insight on other inmates issues.
>>
>>84119756
Plus we're putting in Dinosaur Dan from The First Bad Man as a call forward to the Scope Men, right?
We could have one enemy linked to each of the other parts, including the upcoming ones. Not necessarily as the full on theme of the part, but as a reference.
>>84119787
Gaz and Toki were planned to be in the party, but the former was changed to a guard, and I don't know what's going on with the Metalocalypse gang.
I guess people just gotta suggest characters.
>>
>>84119631
It makes sense. But if anything, Why not call it [Super Ocean]?

But besides that, this is perfect anon-kun.

>>84119756
They appear in the prison, but they are more like Mandark's fight than anyting else. The protags didnt fight them in their parts (Except maybe Penny recognize one or two LHC guys), and the villains don't recognize them either.

>>84119787
We had more, but I really like that we ditched a lot of the other ones.

Giffany has potential in my eyes. After all she had true sentience in her own universe but still got murdered in cold blood. We can go somewhere with that.

>>84119856
Isn't Jerry long dead by now?
>>
>>84119856
Yeah, that's fair. I picked an obscure one, but it doesn't really flow too well, so we can change it.
You're misreading that line:
>they discover some plot by the Warden
>that ISN'T Pure Imagination

The idea's that they're non-ducks and, for the brief time that Daffy was still in their lives, he gave preferential treatment to Plucky for being a duck, which is part of why Woody's such a yandere nutcase.
>>
>>84119894
I was just suggesting super spy characters. I didn't know he was referenced earlier.

I guess it could be an AI, like Alfred from the oh so wonderful Batman and Robin.

>>84119907
That makes more sense.
>>
>>84119894
>Why not call it [Super Ocean]?
I thought it'd be too much of a coincidence for Strickland's project and the Warden's secret plot to have the same name. Again, it probably doesn't matter, and we should go with whichever name people like better.
>>84119856
>I do want some emphasis on Penny though. I have a few ideas for her.
Oh, yeah, I had a few too. Here:
>After the cast is forced into [PURE IMAGINATION], Penny's communicator no longer works. She manages to get through using [MAIL-UPGRADE IT] (an ability she discovered in between parts 4 and 6), which lets her connect to any communication device that she understands the workings of, no matter where it is; however, since she needs to actively use the ability for it to work, this means she can only contact Dora, not the other way round.
>We need a scene where Penny's fighting off Jailbots by using Technologic to disassemble the safety features on their fuel tanks, and detonating them with well placed bullets.
>>
>>84119894
>Isn't Jerry long dead by now?
I think is the one from Totally spies
>>
>>84119973
That was my intent.
>>
File: callie-briggs.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
callie-briggs.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Should Callie Briggs be siblings or at least related to Tom, seeing as they're both cats who get shit done? Her motivation for sending an agent to Superjail can stem from sympathizing with the experiences of Tom, who in this universe is her brother/cousin/uncle/whatever, who has went face-to-face with the megalomaniac M.E. LeTerally and suspects that The Warden is trying to plan another goal of stand-driven world domination.
>>
Someone suggested a while back that the deaths of Stand users inside Pure Imagination be used to fuel it. Given all the unexplained resurrections in Superjail, how about...
>When a Stand user dies within [PURE IMAGINATION], the Warden will choose to either revive them, or convert them and their soul into a [FIGMENT]. [FIGMENTS] will be destroyed utterly, consumed to increase the power of Pure Imagination.
>>
>>84120027
well, we made Johnny bang a humanoid cat, and Callie is more anthropomorfic than Tom. Maybe as cousins, given the different surnames.
I also had the idea that she was the unseen secretary of Patrick in part 5, stealing data right next to the big boss.
>>
>>84120127
That's slightly disturbing if Warden can erase someone from existence.

After the Warden is defeated, perhaps everyone killed inside will be revived somehow, but they won't be like who they once were. Their entire history and life is changed. Could be a reference to Made in Heaven without the universe reset.
>>
>>84119557
I know we shouldn't try to do a 1:1, but could it be that Dora was framed in some way? Like she had a previous criminal record but was trying to reform herself, but through some misunderstanding she gets sent to prison?
>>
>>84120189
So can the other Stand using main villains. Daffy overwrites people with himself, Fred can cut people out of existing, Red Guy can do what he wants to people's souls after they die, Nobody retcons people away, and Ethan wants to erase reality. I just wanted him to be able to do something that fits the theme.
If it helps, he can only do it to people who have already died.
>>84120195
How about she's trying to get out of the criminal lifestyle, and takes on one last job smuggling the jawbreakers so she can start a new life in the US?
She wants to provide for her grandma.
>>
File: Vicky & [Sid Vicious].jpg (1 MB, 2500x3250) Image search: [Google]
Vicky & [Sid Vicious].jpg
1 MB, 2500x3250
Since we're at part 6 now, I'm gonna repost my reworked Vicky suggestion:

User: Vicky (The Fairly OddParents)
Stand: 『SID VICIOUS』 (Sex Pistols lead singer)
Appearance:, 『SID VICIOUS』 resembles an Araki-fied Jason Voorhees with Sid Vicious' hairstyle, with the hockey mask cut in half from the nose down, exposing its mouth which constantly bares large, sharp teeth and dripping with blood. Its body would be covered in barbed wire and multiple scars/wounds, as well as V-shaped motifs and spikes.

Ability: Causes and multiplies collateral damage caused by attacks done by either Vicky or 『SID VICIOUS』, including focused weapons. For example, punching a single person in the face would cause him/her to have dozens of punch wounds all over their body with the same damage as the original punch, or even be spread to other people in the area, as if she is punching multiple people at once, but the damage done is reduced based on the distance of her (stand) and her victims(s). Applicable to all forms of destructive actions. Vicky has free control over which area/direction the collateral damage will spread.

>Stats
>Destructive Power: S
>Durability: A
>Speed: A
>Range: C (manifestation range)
>Precision: B
>Developmental Potential: A

>Role: Part 6 as a Supermax inmate who gives the MCs a run for their money, similar to alt Diego Brando and 『THE WORLD』 from SBR.

Excuse my poor MS paint skills on the stand. Vicky pic is by anordinarymage.
>>
>>84119856
I WAS going to suggest Commissioner Gordon as an Interpol head too, and one of the ones Penny consults with. Over time though, he begins going completely insane and it turns out that it was really the Warden disguising himself as Gordon in order to spy on her, but I wasn't too sure about it.

Feels a bit unnecessary, but I don't know. Plus I can't think of a reason for him to be an active contact with Interpol, moreso than the others. Callie is her boss and Bobby is her counselor.
>>
>>84120403
She's in jail for murdering Timmy, right?
I dunno about having her be like alt Diego, though. I mean, he was the final boss. That seems a little prominent for her.
>>
>>84119856
Maybe add Amanda Waller to the Interpol heads? She's an asshole, but she's also one of the ones who was pushing the most for an investigation of Superjail.
>>
>>84120491
She's more of a mid-boss I'd say.

Either fought at the end of the Jail arc or the start or mid-way of the Superjail arc.

She's just a difficult opponent the heroes overcome. She's nowhere near the last though.
>>
Part 6 is now? Hooray! Reposting my suggestion from a few threads ago:

I suggest that Gaz should control her stand as if she is playing an RPG character in a video game, and that she has two parts to her stand; one's a "controller" resembling a portable video game device, and the other is the stand itself resembling what's in the original description, with its eyes giving a first-person view that is broadcasted to the controller. Her stand gets progressively stronger as she "levels up" by defeating or killing more "monsters" i.e. inmates, without a set limit.

In most video games, the RPG character is usually given a set amount of lives or sometimes only one which means game over if they lose, but Gaz has basically "hacked" her "video game" stand; it has infinite lives, and when it's "defeated", it simply respawns back at a checkpoint, usually beside Gaz, with no damage transmitted to her, as a nod to how infallible she is in IZ. The stand can only be truly defeated by knocking out Gaz herself, but how to get to her (and then confronting her infallibleness) is another question entirely.

Her cold and apathetic nature means she treats the world around her as if they were nothing but mechanics in a video game; she treats objects as if they were obstacles or breakables containing loot, inmates as monsters that give XP and more loot, and her own colleagues as if they were NPCs or expendable party members.

It would work because it allows her to sit back in a closed room, working as if she is playing a real-life video game and casually eating pizza, without having to deal with unnecessary shenanigans such as interacting with other people.
>>
>>84120471
>towards the end Warden!Gordon keeps encouraging Penny to do horrible things "for the mission"
>"Do it Penny! Rape this joker!"
>>
>>84120543
Or because she's so dangerous to the MCs, the Warden revives her later and gives her and her stand steroids, causing even her stare to decapitate heads.
>>
>>84120543
I could see her being the last user fought at the end of the "normal" jail portion. At first it seems as though Dora and Co. have beaten the last threat, then comes Superjail.
>>
Part 6 ED and/or name of the chapter where Dora gets her Stand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32G4wn13LxU
>>
File: 4945498-5200837183-judge.jpg (173 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
4945498-5200837183-judge.jpg
173 KB, 774x1032
So what's the verdict on Dredd's stand? A lot of people especially from cripplechan didn't like it; they said it was a shittier version of The Lock:

「I AM THE LAW」 (Anthrax song)
Ability: Dredd's stand amplifies or reduces damage done by people and stands based on their "sense of justice", i.e. if the user has a high sense of justice, they will deal much more damage and take less damage from those with a low sense of justice, and vice versa. This justice system is based on "true justice" (doing the right thing), not personal justice (i.e if a person's sense of justice would involve them doing harm to others for personal gain, the stand would treat them as if they had low justice).
>>
>>84120189
At his max power, [Pure Imagination] can target the whole world. When he is defeated the surviving inmates are scattered across the globe and the Panopticon blows up, giving the impression that there were no survivors, this fuels the public outrage and puts the elections in Nobody's bag.
>>
A lot of that stuff further up the thread I'm going to go through later, and a lot of it I'm going to either butcher or outright toss out (like Daffy's bastard sons, I'm pretty sure we decided we weren't doing that).

Anyway, here's some ideas I had for part 6:

It begins on the prison bus ride to Super Jail.

There are only three, maybe four people on the bus (excluding the driver), all female. Dora is one of them, she got caught trying to transport jawbreakers across boarders, but then she tried to eat the contraband when she was captured. She has yet to awaken her stand.

Something happens to the bus, one of the other prisoners on it did something to make it crash on its side. They're trying to escape, one of them is stuck in the bus.

Whoever did it runs off, but then they are quickly brought back, beaten and bloody by game boy. Dora and the other prisoner who wasn't pinned also get a lighter beating from him. Whoever was pinned is spared his wrath since GB saw no attempt to escape made by them.

The bus is righted and they're back on their way to Super Jail.

One of the prisoners on the bus is actually an undercover Interpol agent.

Dora discovers she has a stand in the prison, there's a prison riot, a lock down, the Warden declares the Hunger Games are in effect.

Penny wouldn't be under cover, she'd get trapped in the jail when it goes into lock down during a prison riot. She was visiting one of their undercover agents at the time.

---

Every time a stand user dies in [Pure Imagination] the canon is sounded and a live video broadcast is played of the Warden wearing a large wig doing a Caesar Flickerman impersonation as he talked about their best moments, their short comings, dashed expectations, and whatever other whimsical bullshit he feels like rattling off to taunt the survivors.

cont.
>>
>>84120873
What if the Rescue Rangers or Rescuers Society are like a spy branch of Interpol and they have agents in the jail hiding in the wall?
This is on top of having undercover agents are prisoners.

I really just want to set up a joke about there being two agent Gadgets in the jail: Penny Gadget and Gadget Hackwrench. But that can be scrapped if we don't want to have Gadget Hackwrench in part 6. I still think having agents in the walls as part of a support network for the undercover agents would be a good idea.

---

The cartoon "The First Bad Man" is about the world's first criminal and how cavemen built the first jail to contain him. At the end of the cartoon it switches to modern day (1940s/50s) where the jail still stands and the narrator is revealed to be the criminal, still imprisoned in it, who asks something like "When are you gonna let me out?" while a tear rolls down his face.

What if the Warden builds his jail on top of the first jail ever built by human kind and the first criminal from the short is still alive because he's a Scopeman (our Stoneman equivalent)?
>>
>>84120873
I don't think we should just copypaste the whole Hunger Games idea right into this part; otherwise it'll just be a glorified Hunger Games session thread
>>
>>84120727
>especially from cripplechan
Why do we care?
They might have a point, though. "X gets stronger based on Y" Stands are pretty overdone.
>>
>>84120931
Wasn't saying we would, but I do want to take something from those threads and stick it in here where applicable since we've been big on the "meme magic".
>>
>>84120873
>a lot of it I'm going to either butcher or outright toss out (like Daffy's bastard sons, I'm pretty sure we decided we weren't doing that).
People seemed pretty evenly split.
>>
>>84120981
Don't call it Hunger Games then, call it "Free-for-all" or "Battle Royale" since its basically more of a direct gladiatorial fight wih (Super)jail as the Colosseum.
>>
I had an idea for the design of [Little Girls], that is, if it is still spearing in Super Ocean.

Typically it either manifests as a humanoid figure made of black hands or a swarm of black hands in a cloud of dark purple smoke.

When anyone who isn't the user enters the smoke, they lose any ability to see where they are going or even walk in a straight line.
>>
File: 6AKSqCw.jpg (676 KB, 1378x2143) Image search: [Google]
6AKSqCw.jpg
676 KB, 1378x2143
>>84121098
I still think his "fight" should be the first one Dora has. A scene where he gropes her and she mutilates him.

It could be done as a reference to this.
>>
>>84121021

Also, be careful to reference it as "Hunger Games" too much often. /co/'s mods are still un-friendly with those threads since last year, as sometimes threads get autosaged just for having the HG term.
>>
>>84120873
>One of the prisoners on the bus is actually an undercover Interpol agent.
Why would they need to recruit or work with Dora, then?
>>
>>84120189
How about just if they die?

It makes repeat fights interesting and makes EVERYONE really not want to lose.
>>
>>84120272
I like this.

>>84120403
Just because of your dedication to having this work, we ate going to use this man.

I vote to have it now. No matter how OP it may be. That'll just make the fight funner.
>>
>>84120555

And she ends up raping the Clown from Astro City instead.

>>84120622
I agree
>>
>>84120745
That and the psychedelics he gave out like candy.
>>
>>84120027
The odd child of Kronk and Amelia.

It issad that Kronk couldn't keep it in his oven mitts.
>>
>>84120873
3 ideas.

-keep Daffy's kids.

-fuck the hunger games ideas

-SEVERELY limit interpol. They're still allies. Espionage should be made by an expendable few.
>>
>>84121175
I like this too. Her brutality here is what makes Suzie like her.

Also, Robo-Dale plays the role as a Strickland rep.?

Makes sense. I still want to keep his fight against Giffany.
>>
>>84121580
They have a Battle Royal in Superjail though, otherwise it's just them standing around doing nothing. Warden NEEDS the inmates murdering each other, and a free for all tournament is the quickest way to resolve that. And Interpol is only interacted with by Penny who talks to them Metal Gear style with her wristwatch communicator. Sometimes they provide useful insight onto her situation.

She loses contact with them when sucked into Pure Imagination though. Except Gordon if we're using that thing.
>>
File: Disgruntled_Postman1.png (294 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
Disgruntled_Postman1.png
294 KB, 640x478
>>84121500

Why not this guy?
>>
>>84121365
Prison riot, fire forged alliances.

>>84121580
We spent a fourth of a thread going over how that was stupid. There's no reason why he'd have bastard sons and there's no reason why any such bastard sons would be in the prison in the first place.

The alternative is The Warden has Professor Membrane injecting birds with Daffy's DNA for shits and giggles.
>>
>>84121580
Some of the Hunger Games stuff could work - I like the idea of the Warden going on long, rambling rants over the intercom after people die - but otherwise, yeah.
>>
>>84121811
Why would it be stupid, though?
And in all the actual contributions to the idea beyond "uuuuhh daffy has some sons and uhh theyre in superjail", they're his legitimate sons. Keep up.
>>
>>84121811
Having Woodpecker as a unhinged lunatic, you can say he was caught after a failed attempt on Plucky's life, that he wants to be the only son of Daffy
>>
>>84121811
>There's no reason why he'd have bastard sons
Prior to the La Cucaracha plot, he wanted sons to feed his ego and leave a legacy.
>there's no reason why any such bastard sons would be in the prison in the first place
They turned to crime after he left them.
These have been suggested before, man, and there wasn't really any arguments against them. If people on the whole don't want them, fine, but don't try to insist people were unanimously against before.
>>
>>84120956
Just got back from the paraplegic ward. Here's what they said:

>Dredd's Stand basically works the same but with the target's "sense of true Justice" rather than guilt, the target will become weaker over time just and potentially kill you just like The Lock. Polite sage because this thread is sentenced to Death and OP is up for 20 years in the Iso-cubes for being a faggot
>>
I'm going to try my hand at an outline

>Bus ride to prison
>Failed escape attempt
>Arrive at the prison, Warden does his greeting to new inmates
>Dora meets her cellmate who beats the crap out of her using a stand that she keeps hidden from the Warden
>Daily life at jail, establish the hierarchy of Superjail
>Establish who the top dog gang leader prisoner is (I'm thinking Daolon Wong from Jackie Chan Adventures)
>There is only ONE gang, either you take orders from the gang leader or your life is a worse hell
>Dora gets roped into some bad shit by them
>Plan is the get her into the lower level punishment chambers to get her to confirm if a certain person is down there or not
>Unlocks her stand while in the shitty punishment levels
>Finds "the first bad man" who explains stands to her in more detail (she had only passing knowledge of them before despite trafficking something that gave people stands) and the history of the prison
>Get back up topside, confirm "the first bad man" is down there
>Get start a war against the ONE gang in the prison
>Gets visited by Penny from Interpol
>Penny wants to cut her a deal, she'll get her support and a trial if Dora cooperates with her
>Prison riot breaks out, Dora has to help Penny escape the prison
>Penny gets out, Dora and whatever Brojos we have get wrist watches
>War on the ONE gang continues
>Eventually the prison staff catch on that they're stand users
>Warden throws them all into Pure Imagination which is like a messed up death game amusement park
>Still in contact with Penny

That's as far as I'm getting with what we have right now in the cliff notes.

Feel free to rip it apart.
>>
>>84121868
I don't like the Daffy's sons idea but I do like this.
>>
>>84121655
Alright then.

>>84121829
I can do with the fighting. Having the announcements is unnecessary. He isn't broadcasting this.
>>
>>84121968
Why not make Dredd a muscular Hol Horse and give him Lucky Luke's Stand?
>>
>>84122009
Meld this with the other stuff we have. Rework the Jackie Channel guy, and you're golden.
>>
>>84122329
>He isn't broadcasting this.
Or is he?

The Warden is crazy enough to be broadcasting the carnage somewhere.
>>
>>84122277
Have his "sons" be revealed to not be his at all?

It could work. At first you think they are. Then it's revealed theyre not
>>
>>84122389

In the Combaticus episode of Superjail, he made all the inmates that didn't participate of the coliseum games to watch them.

You can say he does coliseum-like games two times per week in the prison as a way to entertain the prisoners.
>>
>>84122385
I kinda need the ONE gang leader to be someone old for what I'm thinking.

Which is, Daolon Wong is a former apprentice of Yzma's. He's in the prison because he wants to talk to "the first bad man" a Scopeman, a cousin to the Pillarmen, to find out where the other Scopemen are hiding. Even if the first bad man has been in prison for 50,000 years, he can still tell which direction the other Scopemen are in.
>>
>>84122389
That's a good way to lose his allies.

It's not crazy. It's retarded.

The way we're making the Warden, he's less of a crazy authoritan and more of a lolsorandumb xP fuck.

Basically. Fuck. The. Hunger. Games.
>>
>>84122448
How'd he get involved with a Pillar Lady?
>>
>>84122448
>>84122449

If it's an internal thing. I think it works.
>>
>>84122401
What does that add, though?
Feels like a lot of these "compromises" miss the point, somewhat. The sons concept, other than being a part 6 parallel and being a source of powerful Stand users, is meant to illustrate what a shitty guy Daffy was - a neglectful father who played favourites and knowingly abandoned his kids. Them being criminals shows how much a shitty childhood can mess someone up.
>>
>>84122329
>He isn't broadcasting this.
Yeah, but 99% of stuff in Superjail is just the Warden amusing himself in stupid ways.
>>
>>84122507
Exactly. Then why does he need to make the commentary with nods to Hunger Games?

You don't think we can do better than ripping off a shit type teen novel?
>>
>>84122625
Well, the Flickerman impression and cannon sounding is just an unnecessary reference. It's stupid and should be cut.
Once you cut that away, there's nothing that really ties it to HG, since there wasn't any commentary or retrospectives in the books.
>>
>>84122625
Warden wouldn't want to stick with one type of broadcast anyway, he'd get bored too quickly. He'd probably switch it up every bout to keep himself amused. Like, one match he does that hunger games shit, but the next he's talking like a WWE announcer or an auctioneer or something. From what I remember from Superjail, Warden's main goals are "imprison everything" and "have fun doing it". Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>84122472
Internship on his way to becoming a dark chi wizard?
Or maybe he's a rouge pillarman with his own ambitions.

He's probably going to die in Pure Imagination though.
>>
>>84122799
I like the idea of him being a Pillar Man if we're doing the villains with links to other parts shit.
>>
>>84122714
>>84122688

Exactly. It should be FUN. I think youre getting it.
>>
>>84122799
A pillarman with an OP stand.

I love it.
>>
File: pickles.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pickles.jpg
125 KB, 1920x1080
>>84119456
So, uh, Stand suggestions are open, huh?
Here's one that I'm very sorry for.
Mr. Pickles
Stand: [INSTINCTUS BESTIALIS]
>Appearance: A red, glowing sigil of Baphomet appearing behind Mr Pickles' head like a halo.
>Ability: When someone has performed an act that Mr. Pickles believes to be deserving of punishment, his Stand will activate, giving him incredible strength and dexterity solely for the purpose of punishing that person. This allows him to bend iron bars to pursue them, for instance, or to surgically mutilate and modify victims as punishment.
>Generally, Mr. Pickles will not attack people for the crimes they committed to end up in Blackwater Prison, as they're already being punished, but his boundary for what behaviour is enough to require additional punishment varies wildly depending on his whims. Additionally, he will generally allow the Warden (or those acting on his orders) to bring prisoners into [PURE IMAGINATION] if they wish to. Mr. Pickles can move freely between the "real world" and [PURE IMAGINATION].

>Role: The Warden's beloved dog. Seen early on with all the inmates shitscared of him, pursues the BroJos and kills one of their allies during the first escape, and finally has the shit murdered out of him during the attack on the Warden's office.

Hey, if we're using adult cartoon characters like >>84119622 says...
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 298x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 298x223
>/co/ project
>adds retarded /v/ meme
>>
File: 41uve4hAM0L.jpg (27 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
41uve4hAM0L.jpg
27 KB, 330x330
>>84123656
>complains about /v/ memes in a /co/ project.
>using an /a/ image.
>>
>>84118276
>Dexter's on the stand now.
>"Ze damage to ze city from ze demons pooshing ze tower over must haff keeled thousands of people. Buildeengs crushed by ze rubble, collapseeng from ze shockwave... and for no reason. Zey could have fought us without it, but zey keeled all zose people to make a point."
>He pulls his glasses off and wipes them, shaking his head in disgust. "I only weesh ze Red Guy had offered us zees "deal" before zat happened."
>Lydia questions him about the deal. "He said zat eef we defeated zem in a Stand battle, zey would be banished from ze Earth for a thousand years and a day. I just regret zat it happened too late to save ze city."
>"OBJECTION!" Monstroso stands in the Phoenix Wright pose.
>>84123656
Which one? This project is so full of shitty memes that I lose track.
>>
>>84123813
Fuck, sent that before I finished. Oh well.
>Monstroso triumphantly points out that, under the terms of the deal, the Red Guy needs to be defeated in a Stand battle to be banished; and WITHOUT his official banishment, the court does not have the authority to punish him.
>The entire court starts yelling and disputing this. "Order! ORDER!"
>Jack distorts into an enormous, nightmarish skeleton monster. "ORDER IN COURT!"
>Everyone in the courtroom gets shocked white https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF_hfyIvids
>Jack sits back down. "I'm afraid that Mr. Monstroso is right. We technically cannot punish the Red Guy unless he is banished - which means that the Urban Rangers need to have defeated him in a Stand battle. Unless you can prove otherwise, Ms. Deets..."
>Lydia is thinking, looking seriously annoyed. Suddenly, though:
>"'scuse me, your honor?"
>Jack looks down. "Oh? What's this?"
>Plucky is standing up. "I may not yet have beaten the Red Guy's Stand, but... you were only able to take him to court right because I summoned you with Wayward Son. Right?"
>The jury are murmuring to each other.
>"Because of that, if he's found guilty here, you could consider that a victory for me in our battle."
>"Aha! Excellent reasoning, Mr. Duck! I'll allow that line of thought."
>Red Guy yells at Monstroso "Is it even legal for him to butt in like that!?"
>Monstroso is flipping furiously through a book of Underworld Law
>>
>>84124009
>Jack allows the jury to leave to make their verdict. Squidward whispers to Plucky "Now, we just have to wai-"
>The jury immediately returns. Hank Hill stands up at the front. "This jury finds the Red Guy to be God-dang guilty of all charges!"
>Jack bangs his gavel. "Then I sentence him to one thousand years and one day in his own personal hell." Beetlejuice pulls a lever, and a trapdoor opens below Red Guy, and he plummets, screaming, into a firey hell.
>Hank: "That's a clean-burnin' hell, I tell ya hwat."
Now there's the post-trial conversations... if anyone's willing to contribute to those, please do. Otherwise, after that, we'll be done with part 5, at last.
>>
>>84119600
>Heckle and Jeckle
Their Stands should be [DR. HECKYLL] and [MR. JIVE].
>>
File: Julie and Maxx.gif (429 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Julie and Maxx.gif
429 KB, 500x300
Welp, here I go with my suggestion.

>Stand User: Julie Winters (from MTV's The Maxx and the comic book of the same name)
>Stand Name: [WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE] - named after the song by Guns N Roses.
>Stand Appearance: a giant purple humanoid wearing a contorted mask
>Ability: Julie and her stand can enter and bring foes into [THE OUTBACK], An alternate reality resembling a fictitious version of Australia filled with very alien and dangerous wildlife. While in [THE OUTBACK] Julie and her stand become their alter egos, [JUNGLE QUEEN] and [THE MAXX] and are given enhanced strength, durability, senses and reflexes a hundred times beyond that of their previous senses and Julie, while as [JUNGLE QUEEN] can control a herd of leopards and Julie's stand, [THE MAXX] is independent while in [THE OUTBACK] and can attack and think as a separate being but still usually acts as Julie's defender however, [THE OUTBACK] is filled with highly dangerous wildlife that both Julie, her stand and their opponents are under the mercy of, Julie and her Stand are unable to manipulate [THE OUTBACK] itself or it's wildlife (besides leopards) and can be attacked by them. The longer they stay in [THE OUTBACK] the more they believe they are their alter egos. In addition, [THE OUTBACK] also changes depending on Julie's current mental state, if she is angry or depressed, [THE OUTBACK] will become a dark and contorted wasteland and Julie becomes a hateful and helpless being that only brushes a doll's hair while her stand can still attack and defend her independently but is severely weakened due to being directly linked to Julie's mental state. If Julie is feeling helpless or powerless she'll become a child while the Maxx is reduced to a skull, while in this form Julie is capable of lowering her foe's defenses and simply talk to them.
Power - B>A
Speed - C>B
Range - E>D
Durability - B>A
Precision - E>E
Potential - C>C
>>
>>84124335
>Their Stands should be [DR. HECKYLL] and [MR. JIVE].
>Not(The System of) [DOCTOR TARR] and [PROFESSOR FETHER]
Shame on you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOQ3GKmIBk
>>
I wanted to broach the idea of Swiper being the catalyst for Dora as well as a few of her cartel's members' incarceration by acting as a mole either for a rival cartel or as an undercover DEA/ICE agent. After Dora gets the map of the caches, he sets up the raid that gets her and a good few members caught. Still deciding if he should be one of the Warden's plants on the outside, keeping Stand users coming into the jail and Pure Imagination by extension.
>>
File: glittering goldie.jpg (6 KB, 87x160) Image search: [Google]
glittering goldie.jpg
6 KB, 87x160
Goldie O'Glit
Stand: [COLD HEART OF THE KLONDIKE]/[NIGHTWISH]/[ECSTASY OF GOLD]
>Appearance: A punchghost wearing Scrooge McDuck's "King of the Klondike" outfit
>Ability: Goldie's Stand can use its pickaxe as a dowsing rod, allowing it to search for various things: precious metals and jewels (such as on jewelry), underground items (buried treasure, underground rivers, etc), and supernatural entities (such as Stand users).
>Role: Minor ally in Part 7. Scrooge McDuck's old lover.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7JwprGVSjA
>>
>>84124423
Maybe he used them as a scapegoat to get the cops off his trail while halfway through Texas, or something.
>>
>>84123124
It might not be that OP, but a pillarman with a stand would be pretty OP even if it turns out to be a shit stand.

Not sure what his stand would do, but it'd have to be something discreet to avoid the Warden having already chucked him into Pure Imagination.

>>84124128
I figure Beetlejuice conversation with Plucky would be last.

So who else gets talked to and by whom?
Does Jerry say some words to Taffy?
>>
>>84124128
We have

Jerry and Taffy (have fun MoC ;) )
The coco's meet up and have a moment.
Daffy meets his son and admits he didn't give a shit about him and his mom in life. And although he can never be truly sorry for that, and cant honestly say he would do things differently given the chance, he can see now it was pretty shit type of him.
>>
>>84124424
I like it.

Part 7 has the cast exploring western themes and adventures in between psychedelic episodes with inner city jives and hallucinagens.
>>
>>84124513
How about
>Squidward, Dexter, Toph
>Gadget, Rex, and Morocco
>Jerry and Taffy
>Courage, Hank and Johnny with the Urban Rangers as a whole
>Plucky and Beetlejuice
>Plucky and Daffy (already done)
In that order? Gives us the more personal conversations, the Generations Of Heroes, and then the ending.
>>
File: knuckles in a hat.jpg (187 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
knuckles in a hat.jpg
187 KB, 500x385
>>84124424
And here's a stupid one.

Part: /co/rge /co/star
Name: K'nox "Knuckles In A Hat" The Praetorian (AU Knuckles)
Stand: [ASSASSIN'S CREED]*
>Appearance: A ghostly trail of Knuckles' ancestors following after him.
>Ability: [REVELATIONS]: When Knuckles punches someone using Revelations, he will retroactively insert himself or one of his ancestors into a point their background/history, changing both their past and his. This effect is cumulative, allowing him to significantly alter the past by punching someone multiple times.
>Its secondary ability, [BROTHERHOOD], allows Knuckles to insert people into others' pasts if he has altered their histories previously, based on the number of times he punched them; for example, if he punched Hank Hill five times and altered his past in five places, he could then insert Hank into others' histories to a maximum of five times.
*I know the current plan is to use book names, but I feel like using vidya would be funnier; using books instead of films feels like a bit of a reversion.

My thinking was that, since the plot of /co/rge is still pretty up in the air, we could include a plotline of the villain being aware that the story isn't canon, and planning to fuse the /co/rge timeline with the /co/co/ timeline to force himself into canonicity, with K'nox being part of that. Maybe the timeline diversion point was Knuckles obtaining his Stand, and the other differences in canon are due to the butterfly effects of its use.
>>
>>84124642
I had almost forgotten about human Gadget's ghost. He is supposed to have some kind of message for Rex and Morocco to pass along.
>>
>>84123698
Wow it's like you're completely retarded and don't understand the difference
>>
>>84124852
Is he? I was just going to have him send them to talk to Penny.
I can slot in a message or whatever, but I'll need to know what it is, first.
>>
>>84124510
If Daolon Wong is a pillarman, he should have a Mode like the elite pillarmen in part 2, that way He can elude the Warden when he searches for Stand users in the real prison.
>>
File: 1498514_20120829120636.gif.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1498514_20120829120636.gif.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
I'd recommend reserving the SUPERMAX section both for the most unruly members of the prison community as well as for Stand Users with abilities too dangerous to allow into societal contact to avoid mass panic/casualty. To wit:

>User: Volk [Nu, pogodi!]
>Stand: 『VANIA』 [Alexei Archipovsky]
>Appearance: An Arakified white rabbit with red Cyrillic text patterned into its fur
>Ability: 『VANIA』 is an automatic Stand that requires it's user to meet a set of requirements before activation:

1. The user must be able to maintain sight contact with whoever is deemed a 『target.』

2. The user must impart the words 『wolf, rabbit, and hunt』 unto them in conversation.

3. The target must be capable of sight and understand color.

>When the conditions are met, the rabbit enters the visual field of its target acting as a benign distraction, akin to a floater. However, whenever the target views something with the color 『black』 while bearing 『VANIA』, the color will manifest itself into a smokelike wolf that will attack the victim with high speed but relatively low attack power. Should the target manage to dodge or deflect the attack, the rabbit will multiply, having found a place it considers 『safe』. The more rabbits within the target, the more wolves that will spawn upon seeing black.
>>
>>84125467
I barely remember him outside of being evil!Uncle and having the weird chi draining handmouths or whatever.

I'd say his mode should be based on Chinese mysticism. His handmouths are part of a stand ability that it plays into. There was a suggestion for Jack Spicer or Chase Young from earlier that had something to do with that kinda nonsense, could it work for him?
>>
>>84124955
It's not anything important to a case (unless we want it to be), but I was thinking if we need some kind of set up for later, that could be it.

>>84125467
Shadow Mode?
Let's him become paper thin and slip through cracks in the walls?
>>
>>84125599
I kind of want his stand be be called [Devil's Kiss] then.

Anyone he tags with his hand mouths gets a mark on them. Disobeying his orders causes horrible pain and the kiss spreads like a rash, obeying his commands grants physical stat boosts.

There should be a simple, yet not obvious way to get rid of his mark.
>>
>>8
Stand submission. The stats are rough, and I'm not locked in on a user yet though I have an idea.

Name: Rolling Stones
Power: C
Speed: C
Range: C/D
Durability: B/C
Precision: A
Potential: B

Ability: Rolling Stones can, independently of its location, increase or decrease the rotation of any and all objects within, let's say a 10 yd radius for now. Objects can be increased to a theoretically infinite speed, but because air resistance objects can and will burn up or just flat out fall apart if pushed too far, plus the existing strain on the stand and user.

As the stand develops, it can spin larger and larger objects, and accelerate them faster than before. Note that objects can only be controlled if they are in motion, so no slowing objects to zero or speeding them up from zero (almost-zero counts, though). Objects aren't limited to circles, but they must be rotating radially around something.

In principle it's Tusk without the brokenness of the Spin, but with the ability to speed up or slow down any object in a radius. This is more important than you'd expect, as it means that anything that's rotating at even a barely detectable speed can be sped up (I'll leave minimum speed to the writers' discretions. So turn a screw a bit outwards, and boom it's popping out of there like a cannon. Throw an axe and it's slowed to a near halt (though it stil has some forward momentum).

Because objects can burn up from the FAST, this has some other side effects. Like being able to burn up flammable things by rotating them. The center of rotation DOES need to be in range though, so no slowing down the planet.

Appearance: TBD

User: I'm really leaning towards Amethyst from Steven Universe, because the rolling complements her own abilities, and her whip could be used to give objects starting momentum, and her Gem nature makes her resistant to air resistance as well. No fucking clue about plot relevance.
>>
>>84125965
Death Grips might be a more appropriate name.

I'd say it should be a more vampirc style draining. With enemies losing power while he gains it. Energy is restored by obey commands.

I'd still like Chase Young in this though. Could he be working with him? His name sorta makes me think of Chase's soup.
>>
>>84126191
We are not accepting SU characters and Rolling Stones is already a stand. In main Jojoverse.

I'm surprised you've evidently read part 7 but not part 5.
>>
>>84126191
Can't use SU characters. They've been blacklisted from the project because the fanbase went out of control.

>>84126227
Wouldn't draining the energy of someone meant to severe you make them less capable of carrying out your orders?

Hannibal Bean might be more appropriate than Chase since he was in prison before.

Only reason why I thought of Wong for this part is because he ended up in jail in the series he came from.
>>
>>84126191
Call it [Dizzee Rascal].
>>84126255
You're surprised at people skipping part 5?
>>
>>84126284
Then perhaps it just makes them feel intense pain when they disobey and powers him up the more pain someone under his mark experiences.
>>
>>84126390
I suppose that's more in character for him than anyone getting a power boost from it.
>>
>>84126255
I had a suspicion that SU characters were banned a la Homestuck (though considering the fanbase is dead the rule feels a bit outdated), but I'm open to any ideas for other characters, preferably any with a rolling mechanic, or women, to fit with the theme.

I'm working through Part 7 because Part 5's colored translation isn't anywhere near done yet, though I am caught up on it.

I do like >>84126364 's idea for a name, though again, I'm open to anything. I just like the stand concept.
>>
>>84125599
well, here is my take:
Xuéwèi Mode: Daolon Wong's blood is infused with a substance known as "chi", this allows his body to be in a constant state of maintainance. When the chi-infused blood is inserted into a foreing body, it will attempt to hinder and harm the host body through clogging critical points inside the body, known as "pressure points".
(insert comment about old chinese man's fluids here)
>>
>>84124740
I love this. Shows how fucking shallow a history based on exposition alone is.
>>
>>84124955
A warning about the prototype for his tech.

About a man who was more vicious with his powers and no doubt got significant upgrades.

A warning. About Robo-Dale
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 286x225
Alright. I am not done with /co/co/ until it is completed (high probability) or dead (quite low). I'll try to write where I can understand what is going on. Now, for my usual program.

>Taffy and Jerry
>Court's over. Taffy runs towards Jerry and hugs him. Steps back a bit, visibly trying not to cry.
>"Jerry! I... How's life? Or, well, afterlife?"
>Jerry shrugs.
>"Well, pretty nicely. All the stereotypical stuff. But, how are you, Taffy? Are you okay?"
>Taffy's face is quivering. He falls down to his knees.
>"So... So much happened over this time! And... Remember those therapy sessions with the Doc? Didn't work. At least... Ah, at least the cruelty was led towards bad people."
>Jerry looks worried.
>"But... You need help with it? I still remember that outburst. My whiskers still shiver when I remember that gang of cats..."
>Taffy gets up, smiling. His cheesy coat flutters from the wind.
>"No, I got it under control. So... Tell me, Jerry. Were you controlled while fighting Tom?"
>Jerry's face saddens.
>"...Partly. I was so... So pent up and angry at Tom that... I really didn't think with my brain. I really am sorry that I left you alone, man. But, you grew! You are not just a grey mouse. You are a winner. An Urban Ranger. And the best mouse on earth. I will not forget you. Never."
>Jerry fades a bit.
>"It looks like I gotta go. Stay safe, Taffy Nibbles. Never change. You know, I see you with a ring on your head... Ah, nothing, sorry. Goodbye, My friend."
>They hug again. Taffy's crying. Jerry is now gone. Cleaning himself from tears, Taffy looks around.
>"Wonder why he said something about the ring... Huh? The gang is there!"
>He hurries off to the UR. Next scene happens.

Sorry if it is sappy. I am no good writer.
>>
>>84126741
Though it wasn't intentional, it also reflects how the Pendering meant everyone's backstory had to be rewritten. Pottery.
>>
>>84126792
>You know, I see you with a ring on your head... Ah, nothing, sorry.
/co/rge isn't canon, which means no references to it in the main parts.
>>
>>84124740
Wait so /co/rge is an actual fucking thing?

So what, is it a reject pile for what didn't make the cut, or is it just fucking surreal off the wall bullshit?
>>
>>84126832
- a bunch of Kuzcos in mars
- a space station-sized Stand
- a dog as president
- were-Ed

you tell me
>>
>>84126191
Love the stand, hate the user.

She's blacklisted and the only way we could have written gems is as Stone Men or as Pillarmen. Both of which I am NOT digging.

If you rewrote her as a human, it might work. But SU characters can offer nothing to a story. It's too self contained a story and the characters are too one note to use.

Also I dislike everything to do with the series with a passion.
>>
>>84126832
It's basically "we pull the craziest shit we can think of out of our asses and try to force it into a vague narrative".
>>
>>84126880

Brilliance personified. I love it.

>>84126191 Still pending on any alt characters for this, mainly because there also seems to be some vaguely defined series character limit that pushes options more towards the obscure end of the spectrum as time goes on and all the obvious meme characters get taken up.
>>
>>84126899
I liked Amethyst in particular because she fits the vague lesbian undertones of Part 6 to a T, and because the powers jive really well with the Stand.

While obviously there are a thousand ways to rewrite the backstory to be independent of SU (including humanization), I can respect the fact that people just straight up don't want to open those doors.

Also, should this stand go for Part 6 or should it be saved for Part 7? A Part 7 stand would be a hell of a lot stronger, with lots more wheels to speed up or stop on a dime, and a lot more crazy high octane chase scenes to set the duels in.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 130x148
>>84126826

Alright. Dropping the /co/rge /co/star stuff then.

Also, can anyone compile the /co/rge stuff going on? I have a doc that wants to be filled with information!
>>
>>84127040
>vague lesbian undertones

What?
>>
>>84126957
I was going to suggest Dazzle Novak, then I remembered he already had a Stand suggestion. Maybe a speed based character?
>>
>>84127040
I dont... think we got around to having those, and having them just so it can be what defines her seems a bit off man.

In giving you a shot here. What about her makes her fit into this story w're telling now? Why is she in jail, and for what reason would she want to leave? Who would she ally with and why?

We either self answered, or wrote answers on those for characters like Dora, Suzie, Dredd, Robodale, and the Warden. That's why they're staying.

Come on man. Convince me.
>>
Give me a character to draw that hasn't been drawn before.
>>
>>84127187
>>84127175

You know what? Fuck SU and the forced homoshit.

Never fucking EVER.

If she stays she gets fucked explicitly by a man
>>
>>84127209
from which part?
>>
>>84127238
Doesn't matter.
>>
File: whinwoiscasa.jpg (72 KB, 470x598) Image search: [Google]
whinwoiscasa.jpg
72 KB, 470x598
Here's an idea for Dora's history. Perhaps her mother could be Carmen Sandiego?

I'd straight up suggest her for a character in the part, but I think she was already used in 3. Though she does seem like she could possibly be her mother.
>>
>>84127209
Some of the minor characters from Part 4 in a group.
Mr Nobody
>>
>>84127277
Carmen was going to be the original idea for Hol Horse. As in, she was going to join the party. But she got killed horribly.

Having her child be a protag seems pretty potterish to me.
>>
>>84127389
Carmen probably tried to steal the Master Emerald shortly after giving birth to Dora. Would she have abandoned her? Or was she trying to steal the emerald as a "one last mission" kind of thing to provide for her?

If we do make Carmen her mom, I would like to see Dora crush a worm on her bus ride over to the prison. At the final battle, she might call Warden "humilde gusano" which loosely translates to "lowly worm".
>>
>>84127209
Giffany
>>
File: HolHorseHeritage.gif (13 KB, 318x204) Image search: [Google]
HolHorseHeritage.gif
13 KB, 318x204
>>84127209

I always wanted to see a drawing of Yosemite Sam imitating Hol Horse's poses. (He is one of Part 3's villains if you are asking he got in this project)
>>
>>84127187

I was going to write up a defense of Amethyst, but a different idea just came up.

Is anyone opposed to Ramona Flowers? Seeing as Gideon's in Part 5, Scott Pilgrim isn't off limits, and the Subspace theme gels really well with the idea of Pure Imagination as a concept.

My only concern is that throwing in Subspace with the existing Stand concept is getting uncomfortably close to Tusk in execution, and I suppose you could play around with the concept of her nature as a delivery girl on wheels to play in with the nature of her powers.

With regards to role, perhaps she could serve as an assistant of sorts to the Warden? Her abilities mean that she can slip in and out of Pure Imagination easily, hinting at the true nature of the story while still allowing her to appear earlier on. Maybe she appears as a prisoner early on who wants in on the plan but for some reason or another breaks the trust of the group, so she gets thrown out.

But then we see her getting recruited by the Warden, and we only see her later on in Pure Imagination, traveling in and out of it. Perhaps eventually when everything's going to shit she gets taken out by the Warden for some reason.

Ramona plays on the idea of immaturity and running away, which is in turn a spin on the original idea of Waifu Ocean (and Super Ocean is a fucking awesome name that the part should be renamed after). She runs from her issues, trying to stay young forever. And, as a more adult character, she plays into the contrast between adulthood and childhood.

Potential battle ideas could focus on her nature as a hit and run character, who uses her mobility and the mobility of her stand to stay out of reach, with crazy moments like jamming nearly indestructible roller blades rolling at the speed of sound into an inmate's flesh.
>>
>>84127863

Ramona was suggested before with a Stand, but nothing came of that. Your idea may work anyway.
>>
File: Rocko_Wallaby.png (180 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Rocko_Wallaby.png
180 KB, 450x450
Wanted to ask if we were keeping Rocko for the prison janitor. I figure that given his Stand he'd make for a pretty good gun for hire type character either on behalf of the staff or the prisoners themselves.
>>
>>84127863
I like it and I already love SP as it is.

I'd be more than willing to crank out a Stand for her, unless you have a super solid idea.
>>
>>84127532
We already have the "last job" thing with Dora. We can either have it be pottery, or we can have Carmen be remembered as unrepentant of it, having been doing so to support her daughter financially (with a few millions extra)
>>
Kinda off topic, but have we decided on the Hey Kids! monster's appearance? It was suggested that it takes the form of Jotaro and co. at one point. I got the idea that, after absorbing the TA, its default form looks like pic related, with the faces of cape characters instead of angels

>>84127532
fun fact: they called him "gusi" in the latin american dub
>>
>>84128659
I like it. Makes it very creepy
>>
>>84127863
I like it
>>
>>84128632
If we end with Woodpecker in this, there is also the encounter between the children of two antagonists from the same part.
>>
>>84128167
I was planning on rolling with the idea I was proposing for Amethyst until REE SJWPOSTERS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY JOJO, but if you have an idea that goes with her character better I'm all for it, I'll probably just bring up my stand idea later on when Part 7 is under construction.
>>
>>84123813
The Anthony Burch joke in the comic
>>
File: 1448328158447.png (1 MB, 622x1284) Image search: [Google]
1448328158447.png
1 MB, 622x1284
I feel like this suggestion I made some time ago may be useful now.

User: Jonnie “Joy” Andersen (human version of Joy from Inside Out)

Name: [SWEET EMOTION]

Appearance: An chubby, short, blue-colored, child-like fairy/angel that wears white pajamas, she has a constant calming expression with sad droppy eyes. When it is used on someone other than the user, she appears as holding the victim’s shoulders from behind with its eyes closed with a dark blue aura around it. (If you haven’t noticed yet, she’s just a angel-themed Sadness)

Abilities:

CORE MEMORIES: This stand can read other people’s deepest desires (or what they care the most) if the user's aura reaches the victim well enough (65cm of proximity will do). This helps Jonnie to manipulate its victims into liking her or to expose their worst fears.
MIXED EMOTIONS: [SWEET EMOTION] can drown the victim on negative thoughts by imposing its tone onto the victim's mind. In prolongated cases, it can lead to mind control of the weakened victim. On the opposite way, this ability can instead be used to enlight the user or the affected person with a handy resolve/epiphany or even allow someone to empath perfectly with someone else’s struggles.
SLOW PACING: Her moviments are silent and soft, so even Stand users hardly sense her when she’s sneaking through them. Since she's projected from Jonnies head, she can't go far because of interference.
>>
>>84129528
Anthony Burch is not a meme, he will never be a meme
>>
File: emo joy.png (626 KB, 2484x3390) Image search: [Google]
emo joy.png
626 KB, 2484x3390
>>84129551
Weaknesses: This stand can only focus on one person or one group of people at a time and its effects on the opponents will decrease if it tries to extend its powers onto too many people at the same time. The stand has no real attacks, just mental tricks and defensive effects, and some of those attacks, such as CORE MEMORIES, are heavily based on the user’s range to the opponent. The stand is tied to the user’s state of mind, if Joy gets too depressed or unmotivated, her Stand loses power and gets more concerned over Joy. Joy might try to gain extra resistance through MIXED EMOTIONS manipulation. Damage inflicted on [SWEET EMOTION] will cause strong headaches on Joy and make the Stand retreat to Joy's head.

Ideias for User: Jonnie is a sadistic, but seemingly innocent and cheerful, manic girl that takes joy out of others misfortune or out of their psychological struggle, especially when caused by her experimenting with [SWEET EMOTION]'s powers. These two make a great synergy together, kinda like a walking personification of Schandefreude. [SWEET EMOTION] is not a attack-oriented stand, but rather a mental manipulation/weakening one, so she would be great to use either as a sidekick for a villain, as a spy or as a villain trying to trap the heroes. As a good gal, Joy could help the hero into guiding him/herself with her spiritual resolving stand, kinda acting as a plot device.
>>
>>84129528
Hey Burch, I heard that you're low on money, so why not go sell that twitter award of yours? By the way, your wife told me to say hi to you.
>>
OK, just adding the last of the stuff to the part 5 doc. Seems "done' now.

Something to keep in mind, the epilogue of part 5
>Two figures are conversing atop a hill, one of them is Judge Dredd, and the other one is sitting on a desk, his face hidden behind a scroll of paper.
>In the distance, there is an ancient structure: an obelisk-like tower surrounded by a gigantic circular wall.
>Dredd: “There it is, boss: the Panopticon, Built by a long forgotten civilization with a strong belief of TRUE JUSTICE, this is their magnum opus.”
>???: “I already know that, Dredd…”
>Dredd: “Atop that tower, nothing could escape the watcher’s gaze.”
>???: “Uh huh, sounds good to me…”
>Dredd: “Can you imagine it, boss? An entire world where the lawbreakers cannot hide?”
>???: “Yeah, sure…” The figure puts the scroll in the table, revealing that is The Warden “…just IMAGINE”
>In the scroll there is a diagram of the Panopticon with a bunch of sketches drawn over it; on the top of the page the word “SUPERJAIL” is clearly visible.

clearly describes Superjail as looking like it does from the show it is from.
>>
>>84129581
>>84129707
The fact that you even know who some faggot video game writer is shows how cancerous /v/ is.
>>
File: town centers.png (57 KB, 601x200) Image search: [Google]
town centers.png
57 KB, 601x200
>>84130066
Yeah, the Warden probably defaces the original structure and slaps his face over it. Not an actual Panopticon, but it may look like pic related in its original state.

>>84130317
I actually learned about that faggot in these threads after reading the comic and dammit, he doesn't even qualifies for a beta male
>>
>>84130554
His girlfriend's son likes him though
>>
>>84131290
>girlfriend's son
So, if they marry, he will become...oh boy.
>>
>>84119537
OK, this exposition need to be intigrated into the story organically. Someone in the prison, or someone working in the prison needs to tell Dora this.

Possibly Penny during the prison riot and Dora's mission is to find out where the excess prisoners are.

>>84119557
Who else in on the bus ride to the prison?
Who tries to escape? Whoever that is we don't see again until Dora enters [Pure Imagination].

Is Suzy her cellmate?

>>84119582
We should see some some stand users from past parts in here who didn't get killed.

But let's back up to the bus ride to the prison and go from there. Start at the beginning.
Maybe on the bus ride there Dora is having some flash backs of scattered scenes of her capture.
>>
>>84131670
>Is Suzy her cellmate?
If nothing has changed in that part, then yes
>>
>>84132173
So she needs to beat the shit out of Dora then, or use her stand to intimidate her, or something.

They don't become friends until Dora returns the favor later with her stand. Then they begin to plot schemes most wicked to bring down Wong.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-28+at+11.24.23).png (11 KB, 140x82) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-28+at+11.24.23).png
11 KB, 140x82
>>84123656
Fuck you buddy I bet you couldn't think of any dank memes if you tried.

I am burnt out on drawing even though I haven't done anything in like a month. I don't think I'm cut out for this guys.
>>
Are we still doing that fight where Suzie and Lacey/Xero are handcuffed together?
>>
>>84132911
No, that one has been scrapped due to the agency making a dick move afterwards.
>>
>>84132911
I'm not sure, but the idea of Penny withdrawing after Xero is killed was dropped
>>
So, uh, genuine concern here, is anyone still regularly updating the docs with new information, or are we gonna need a new docsfag to fill the void? I can pitch in with that if you guys need one.
>>
>>84132969
Go nuts. Defend us from the /a/utists and cripples.
>>
>>84132969
Doc 6 needs serious clean up first.

I was going to start updating it when there's something actually agreed upon to update it with.
>>
>>84132969
the doc from part 5 is almost complete, just a couple of characters are missing from the list.

>>84133007
Keep the original stuff in the bottom, so we can use some of it while we work on the actual plot.
>>
>>84132936
>>84132947
If not Xero, maybe another handcuffed fight? I think it would be cool to have at least one of those.
>>
>>84133007
I feel like the best thing to do is start a temporary new Part 6 doc, probably just for this topic only, and fill it with the new info, and once a full story is agreed upon slowly replace the old doc with the new one.
>>
File: great uncle giorno.jpg (558 KB, 578x2380) Image search: [Google]
great uncle giorno.jpg
558 KB, 578x2380
Would you rather have Josuke's (Part 4) or Giorno's (no Requiem) Stand powers?

I'd pick Josuke's, because I think insects, amphibians, and reptiles are icky.
>>
>>84133236
Dude, Soft and Wet.

You can steal whatever the fuck you want, without any flimsy concepts like "logic" or "physics" in your way.
>>
>>84133205
All the docs have a "Raw pastebin/thread ideas" part at the end, that is where the ideas tossed during a discussion are supposed to be added when not working in said part.
>>
>>84133062
Sounds like a plan. I'm pretty sure we're not using more than half of the characters currently listed on doc 6 because we've cut the prison gangs back to there just being ONE gang.

And no one has put the final characters on part 5's doc yet? Come on... Can someone just give me a list of who I have to go dig through the archives and find again?
>>
>>84133406
If memory serves:
-Ami
-Yumi
-Yanni the janitor
-Blackheart
-Def Leppard
>>
>>84132794
You just have to finish the chapter, bro. We can see if another drawfriend wants to take the next chapter then.
>>
I'm still doing reviews at 400ish posts, but I wanted to ask something real quick.
Anybody mind if I make an announcer voice pack/set/whatever for the fighting game? I know we already have a few choices, but it seems like fun, and I'm a fighting game nerd so I want to contribute somehow.

The redone plot outlines for 6 look good so far. Not sure about the Daffy's sons angle, but I wouldn't mind having Woody Woodpecker as a loony in the prison.
>>
>>84133768
I wouldn't mind it.

I'm not sure about Woody either. I feel like he should either be Daffy's son, or someone COMPLETELY unrelated and Daffy's sons are all others. I don't think "insane and thinks he's Daffy's son" works too well. It feels like too much of an excuse.
>>
>>84133812
Since Woody is a woodpecker, he should just be an all-out lunatic bird who is unrelated to Daffy.

Or better yet, make it ambiguous.

>>84133768
Go Kureji-Daiyamando.
>>
>>84133949
But what would this mean for Daffy's kids?

I still WANT him to have biological children to illustrate the fact that he was a bastard. The thing about Plucky being his "favorite" because he was a mallard/resembled him the most was convincing, but I don't know. I think if we do it, they should all just be duck characters.
>>
>>84133594
Well all of them are added now as well as Goodvibes.

Fuck, there's still all those minor assholes from the tower, aren't there?
>>
>>84134125
I think not, there is a section for the tower encounters with them
>>
>>84134207
Yeah, that's already taken care of.

OK, so that's everything listed at the top of the doc and the KND acronym for stands has been moved to the KND fight.

So what characters and stands on the part 6 doc are we keeping and what is getting pushed down into the notes section?
>>
>>84134316
can't tell right now, besides Dora, the Warden, Dredd, Suzie, I'm not sure who else is set in stone
>>
>>84133998
We should have like 3 in prison.

They make a mention of a fourth who didn't even get a stand and went on to try and be an author like his dad.

He wrote a book, "Being other people". In this book he got into detail about the importance of empathy when it comes to solving problems

It sold well
>>
>>84133998
Maybe he has his own daddy issues, perhaps his parents were Cucaracha'd and for that reason He obsesses with Daffy and tries to kill his sons, believing he is his real son. His failed attempt on Plucky is what gives him a one way ticket to the prison.

>>84134726
>an older Bobby is the therapist of Interpol
>He has a copy of "Being other people" in his office
>keeps on commenting how is better than "Being yourself"
>>
Alright, I'm doing some overhauls to part 6 doc just to make it more readable.

How many stand users are we limiting to this part, because right now it looks like every single friggen prison staff worker is a stand user.

If Strickland is staffing this place, that number needs to come way down.

Also, who is on the bus ride to superjail with Dora? Serious, give me that and I can at least start part 6.
>>
>>84135214
Warden has special guards just for Pure Imagination too, probably. Keep the inmates in. And if there are any who so much as SEEM to be a threat, he can have them erased with little effort. He's a sadistic psychopath who could slaughter everyone inside with ease, but makes them fight for his own amusement. He's just that sure he'll be successful.
>>
>>84135277
There were what, less than 30 stands in Stone Ocean? And there's already 15 stands just for the prison staff alone that's already on the doc. That is not counting the main cast, that is not counting anyone in [Pure Imagination], that is just who is working for the Warden.

We gotta cut the numbers down or it's just going to fatigue us before we even get started.
>>
>>84135370
It's not like it's a lot, just know that Warden's guards =/= the main jail's guards. His few have stands. I'd say he should have three or five guards working exclusively for him/Pure Imagination. Gaz is one. Wouldn't know about the rest.
>>
>>84135277
>>84135370
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands#Part_VI:_Stone_Ocean
24 Stands (though 3 of those are gaypriest's), around that number should be the top.
>>
>>84135435
Maybe 5 people, including the Warden, who work at the jail should have stands.

The jail is like a waiting room, as soon as one of the guards catches you having a stand you get sent to [Pure Imagination]. It makes sense for the guards there to have stand so they can see inmates with stands, but they also need to be understaffed in the stand department enough that some stand users evade detection.
>>
>>84134997
J-jesus.

Imagine if at the middle of the night your mom was tucking you in, and looks away for one second. You ask her to turn to give you a pat on the head, and she turns, but her face is changed to a raving duck. She is crazed and immediately tries to kill you with the same hands that tucked you in.

You somehow escape and run to dad. When you reach him he is already turned and lunges at you.

I believe at this point Woody manifested his Stand and ended his parents. He was put in juvie and then jail. He went insane as the years went by, as the Warden had fun with him. It culminated when he saw that Plucky was in the Man of Murder incident.

At this point he started snapping. And the Warden decided to make it cooler by starting to jam him up with Daffy's DNA. He caused Woody to become the man who took his parents.
>>
>>84135370
Do note that we don't even know who's in the part definitely. From what I can tell we're basically working with a completely rebooted Part 6, so outside of the absolutely must have characters and events pretty much all roles are up for grabs.
>>
>>84135214
Strickland should have like. No Stand users.
They have Robo-Dale. Who got outfitted with the field notes from Gadget's fights against Stand Users.

He doesn't fight ans collect data as much as the foundation would like to, as the prison gang leaders are bribed to keep the others in line. They get extra if they detect Stand Users, altough if the new guys have moxie, the Warden prefers to have them fight instead, so gauge whether to just erase them outright, or send them to Pure Imagination.
>>
>>84135784
Current must have prison staff members with stands:
-The Warden
-Judge Dredd
-Frizzle

Because they actually have roles in the story right now.

Now, does Dora eat the jawbreaker when they catch her, or cough up a plastic wrapped jawbreaker while in jail and eat it there? I'd like for her to struggle a bit in prison first before her stand awakens when she's sent down into the punishment levels.
>>
>>84135847
And Gaz too. As a guard.
>>
>>84135816
Yes, Strickland should have no stand users.

>gang leaders
>plural
No, not doing that. Had enough of gang wars last part thank you. Keeping to my guns on there only being ONE gang in the prison until Dora starts an uprising against Wong.
>>
>>84135895
Gang leader.

You know what I meant.
>>
>>84135847
after she is thrown into a cell and meets her cellmate, They are sent to Pure Imagination after wrecking the place and tried to escape.
>>
>>84135847

Dora gets her Stand when Frizzle claims to be a cop and tries to get her shipment.

She sees that Frizzle ignores kilos of grade A cocaine, and is after the Jawbreaker.

So she takes it. Wanting to at least die with a nice high.

She instead convulses but looks like she'll live. Frizzle sees her unconscious form and says she was going to just kill her, but this turn of events is way better
>>
>>84135910
No, that's too soon.

[Pure Imagination] is the second "arc" of the part at the earliest. First Dora gets stuck finding her place in the food chain, she gets fucked over by the gang leader making her the person to go look for the scopeman in the prison basement/punishment floor, there her stand finally awakens and "the first bad man" fills her in on stands, then she fucks over everyone by starting a war against the gang leader. This is when Penny visits her in prison.

Open stand battles go on for a little while until the Warden gets bored with the show and tosses them into [Pure Imagination] for the real show to start.

>>84135932
So maybe it takes it's sweet time awakening like what happened with Gadget's stand.
>>
>>84135895
Nah, there are going to be stand users, you need something to pass the time between Dora unlocking her stand potential and the Warden tossing everyone into Pure Imagination for the hell of it.

If we're talking in DIU season terms, then the basic prison is probably the first third, one "cour". Then another third going into the workings of Superjail, up til the riot that takes up the rest of the part.
>>
>>84136037
Stand using guards wouldn't work for Strickland, or they'd be traitors if they were. There might be one good guy, but stand using guards belong to the Warden as his own personal staff. Strickland would pull out if they knew what he was up too.

Almost every Strickland-affiliated guard has no idea what's going on.
>>
Alright, I just remembered a little detail that was bothering me about this part. What's the Warden endgame? sucking the world into Pure Imagination, or overlay Pure Imagination unto the real world?
>>
>>84136125
It depends on who his "amplifier is going to be", and what their powers are.
>>
>>84136158
Jacknife's Stand was suggested as one of the elements of Warden's plan, along with the central tower's original surveillance system
>>
>>84135973
It takes so long that after she fights a Stand user in a cafeteria using only a tray, Suzie insists her ability is just seeing other Stands.
>>
>>84136103
Exqctly.

Strickland and Interpol have started questionin the Warden. Which is why Strickland sent Robo-Dale, and Interpol sent expendable agents.
>>
>>84135370
if we group some of them into pairs it could streamline stuff
>>
>>84133812
>>84133998
The reason I like Woody as Daffy's son so much was that he was very much influenced by Daffy in the real world. Like, he was originally just a rip off of Daffy's original characterisation.
Having him be his son here would be pottery. I'm not opposed to him being "just" a nutcase mafia boss, but I think there'd be missed potential.
>>
>>84133076
Maybe. Any suggestions? Seems like if done well it could be a rad fight, even if we go with Suzie forced to drag someone along like we originally planned.
>>
>>84133768
Finished that announcer voice pack. Went a little nuts, so mess with it as needed.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B73235yd4uZYRGUyWmRNejdBZU0&usp=sharing

As for part 6, should the people on the bus with Dora at the beginning be stand users, or just normal prisoners?
>>
>>84137352
Mostly normies, with one Stand user who tries to escape?
>>
so is this like, DnD where everyone makes their own character or like one giant fanfiction?

legit question, I tried reading one of the pastebins and glanced over most of it but saw scrooge McDuck's money powers

its so fucking good, I'm laffin
>>
I know it's a little early to think about this, but...
>Part 6 epilogue
>Droopy is in an office, stamping a form. He hands it over to his client. "Thank you, Mr Racer, sir. You're all signed up."
>Speed Racer leaves the room, and a shadowy figure enters.
>"I'm signing up for the Man of Thteel Ball Run."
>"Of course, sir. Planning to race for the Wishing Star?"
>"You know it, buthter."
>"Could I take your name, please, sir?"
>"Call me LeTerally." Wizard Daffy is revealed in full. "M.E. LeTerally."
>>
>>84137663
Giant collaborative fanfiction.
Mostly made up of stupid memes.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 130x148
>>84137352

Oh boy. I love your announcer pack. I do think we should have an option for different announcers.
I was planning on a few lines to add, but I do not have access to audacity for now. In 2 weeks or so.
>>
>>84136316
>She kicks Suzie's ass, despite not having a Stand yet, and befriends her
>She evades [LITTLE GIRLS] and murders Clarissa's dad
>Since everyone hated him for being a pedo, Daolon Wong becomes interested in recruiting her
>Then she beats up one of his gang members in the cafeteria with a tray, and he decides to send her to see Dinosaur Dan instead
>>
>>84126191
>>84127040
I feel like if we were, at any point, going to let up and allow a single SU character in, it should be something like Ronaldo. Just so that it's not a main character that people would push to be super important, and so the waifufags can fuck off.
>>
>>84138188
[Somebody's Watching Me]?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bQwin3Vv0k
>>
>>84138245
Also the Stand looks like a cross between an octopus and a large amount of surveillance equipment and causes paranoia in anyone it is is looking at.
>>
>>84138402
>Ronaldo isn't immune to its and can't consciously control it
>He's terrified that it's been sent by the octopeople conspiracy to silence him
Damn it, I like this idea, but I can't see us getting rid of the NEVER EVER rule any time soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 320x240
>>84137352
Er... Will you mind if I relocate your announcer in my CCBA fighting game folder? Since the other one is out. I would copy, but do not know how to do it from the mobile app.
Here is the folder, btw: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ
>>
>>84133236
Assuming that I wouldn't be getting into actual Stand fights and would just use it in my daily life, of the protagonist Stands, I'd say: Star Platinum's The World > Soft and Wet > Crazy Diamond > Stone Free > Gold Experience Requiem > Gold Experience > Hermit Purple > Star Platinum > Tusk.
>>
>>84129551
>>84129608
Could work in Superjail proper, I guess.
Maybe in the introductory arc? Sets herself up as an ally, acting as a guide to Superjail, and then tries to kill them? ("I told you I'd show you how things work around here, didn't I?)
>>
>>84137692
Gah, didn't realise we already had Droopy in the part 6 doc. We can switch him out for someone else if we're keeping him in part 6.
>>
>>84138577
To be fair, the only time I've seen people freak out about the never ever rule was whenever someone posted a stand idea for the gems, Connie, or Steven himself. I'm sure we could let it slide just this once.
>>
>>84139076
The never ever rule is a rule for a reason. If we relent it opens the floodgates permanently.
>>
>>84139076
There was also Two To Tango, which was originally suggested for that guy from the Stevonnie episode. There was a lot of lamenting that such a good stand had been suggested for a NEVER EVER character, hence why it was given to Squidward.
>>
>>84139124
I dunno, man, I'm kind of amused by allowing exactly one SU character, and having it not be a character that the SUfags would actually want in.
I get it, though. I ain't saying I agree, but I get it.
>>
>>84136335

Speaking of which, who should out Interpol agent for the inner prison be?
>>
>>84139293
Etemon, because not one looks at him and thinks "That's an Interpol agent trying to be a hardcase."
>>
File: 1464562740493.png (2 MB, 1316x1800) Image search: [Google]
1464562740493.png
2 MB, 1316x1800
>>84120543
>>84120622
Vicky would work better if she was inside Pure Imagination, considering her stand's destructive power is motherfucking S.
>>
File: bluster_kong.png (200 KB, 325x348) Image search: [Google]
bluster_kong.png
200 KB, 325x348
>>84139663
I think Bluster Kong/Leo Luster would be more /co/ related, since he originated from the cartoon.
>>
>>84139891
He's at the movie studios in part 5, though.
>>84139293
I still don't get why we need someone on the inside. That just makes it harder to justify Penny involving Dora.
>>
>>84138245
That name is already used by Droopy, which is also my suggestion.

>>84138577
The only way for the NEVER EVER ban to be lifted is if the entire SU fanbase begged for forgiveness about their actions in the past derailing this project, and that would never happen in the slightest because they're a bunch of stuck-up faggots.
>>
File: eddy's brother.jpg (24 KB, 464x420) Image search: [Google]
eddy's brother.jpg
24 KB, 464x420
>>84139749
Okay, but she teams up with someone who's just as sadistic as she is.
>>
>>84140029
>That name is already used by Droopy, which is also my suggestion.
I feel like we need to cut a good deal of the prison staff. They should mostly be fought right at the end, and there shouldn't be too many of them. It's not a bad Stand, but I feel like Droopy would be one of the easiest ones to cut.
>>
>>84140090
If Droopy's going to be replaced then at least not wih a SJWniverse character.
>>
>>84140106
Have some backbone and dignity, anon, and don't stoop to namecalling; that just makes you look like an idiot.
Much as I like that idea, I can't think of a good place we could put him, and he sure as hell isn't going in the prison. He doesn't make any sense there.
>>
File: tumblr_n0l4uvjMO41sec2l8o1_500.png (189 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0l4uvjMO41sec2l8o1_500.png
189 KB, 500x689
>>84140127
I still think he should be in though.
Should the NEVER EVER ban be lifted in general? I honestly think Terezi would be great as a guard for the prison. Possibly Sollux too.
>>
>>84140173
>>
>>84140173
Here's a reply, savor it. SAVOOOORRR IIIITTT!
>>
>>84140223
>>84140380
Why would we let in SU but not HS?
>>
>>84140029
Folks there was like one faggot probably from an earlier thread that probably trolled you guys into oblivion. Apologies for that, but it's not like fandoms are clumped hiveminds. /sug/ deals with one off faggots from /tlh/ all the time, but ultimately they can't control that any more than /sug/ can control one of faggots going to troll /tlh/.
>>
>>84140791
>/tlh/.
Where?
>>
>>84140449
The issue with HS is entirely different from the issue with SU. SU's NEVER EVER is mostly just an old grudge from an earlier thread back when no one took this shit seriously.

Homestuck is tonally different from Jojo, and that is a really big problem. I enjoyed Homestuck right up till it became irredeemably shit, but it's so clouded in this smog of "irony" and "sarcasm" that there's nary a hint of actual sincerity. These characters wouldn't mesh well with the world of Jojo, where characters state or monologue their feelings, and everything's constantly in a state of go go go all the time.

They'd feel like they'd be parodying the series rather than celebrating it, and ultimately they'd wind up distracting and drawing too much attention to themselves, kind of like that one Homestuck character who basically has a NEVER EVER slapped on top of her existing NEVER EVER because fuck Vriska.

That doesn't really explain why Problem Sleuth and Intermission characters are banned, but I suppose you gotta draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>84140896
Loud House threads.

Anyways, can we get back on track to whatever the fuck we were doing before? This has been a great conversation and I'm sure that we've all learned a lot from it, but it's sort of distracting from work.
>>
>>84138122
Nice
>>
>>84140921
There are so many characters in this already who don't feel like they mesh with Jojo though.

This entire thing does feel more like a parody rather than a "celebration". Your explanation honestly feels like more of a lame excuse rather than an actual reason to not allow them in. The fanbase has done nothing wrong to these threads and the ending's quality is bad, but we've allowed in worse things. Johnny Test. Ctrl+Alt+Dlt. HeyKids. Tails Gets Trolled. Chris-chan. Sonic. all of these things are terrible, but Homestuck, or it's earlier parts anyway, has a higher quality than many of them.

Just because the end was shit doesn't mean we shouldn't have any characters from it in. At least, not if we're letting in SU characters now. The rest of the comic was actually pretty good.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.