[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Co/Co/'s Bizarre Adventure: Are we cool yet? edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
Old Thread: >>83871770
Past Threads: http://pastebin.com/s1NhCLbS

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Conclusion (WB Tower/Unnecessary Details); Stand Suggestions are CLOSED until part 6.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
http://pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (haha fuck it this is never getting updated)

>Abilities and Stands
http://pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
http://pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
http://ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
http://pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>/Co/Co/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km
>>
It might still take us more than a couple more threads to get part 5 "done".

Currently we're in the middle of the Patrick fight.
>>
>>84016441
After Patrick though it's just the Man of Murder finale and writing how they all die.

Then part 6 will come and hopefully revive the threads a bit.
>>
>>84016441
After that:
-Bill
-HIM
-Telephone Avatar
-Red Guy, and Donald diving to hell
-The underworld trial and the epilogue
>>
>>84016471
As the other anon already replied and said, we still have more things to do after Patrick.

We have nothing for the TA fight, not even cliff notes for it.
We never figured out how HIM is going to be defeated.
We have none of the details worked out on what Plucky and Red Guy will do during their fight before the trial happens.

There's still a lot to do, and a lot of blanks will make it hard to fill in those parts since I still have no idea if TA's stand is what we're going with or what HIM's stand is supposed to do.

And don't give me any of that "it makes things happen 24 hours later" crap because that's useless here.
>>
Also we are not taking any new characters so don't bother. If you want to draw anything, draw an already established character or scene. Don't bother drawing anyone new because it's just going to go into the garbage.
>>
>>84016342
>/Co/Co/ Comic
http://imgur.com/a/Un5xq

OP forgot the comic again.
>>
>>84016551
It'd be easier if we could decide on a stand idea for Plucky.
>>
>>84016948
We already have a stand for Plucky, as well as what his remastered sand does.

It'd be easier if I knew more about TA and both TA and HIM had stands that are actually useful in combat.

Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.
>>
File: telephone avatar.jpg (230 KB, 564x337) Image search: [Google]
telephone avatar.jpg
230 KB, 564x337
>>84017421
Telephone Avatar's Stand is what let him take physical form and allows him to disperse, the last part of its description is the following:
>When it is physically, it can no longer turn into information that is not abstract, like thoughts or computer data, but it gains the ability manipulate abstract data when it touches the medium it travels through
>When it's physical form is destroyed, it reverts back into pure information and must infect more minds to manifest, but it is weaken in this state and can be captured
On the previous thread, I mentioned that the TA can shoot energy blasts in Doom Patrol, and he used what it seems to be a mental attack before he got hanged.
HIM Stand may need a rework, but take in account that he also turns gigantic during his fight
>>
>>84017421
Didn't Him have a stand before his current one?

Does anyone remember what it was?
>>
File: 556188.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
556188.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>84016498

>Donald diving to hell

Speaking of that part, I have a suggestion for a tidbit regarding Hades:

>The scene is an autograph session in somewhere unknown. The autographer is James Woods, and there is a big line of people.
>As Woods is signing a photo of his to some guy, a shady figure shows up behind Woods and tells there is an emergency call to him.
>"Uh, an emergency?"
>The shady figure pulls a cellphone and hands to Woods. We don't hear the conversation, but we see Woods' face expression starts to get more and more serious as he replies "Uh uh", "Oh, crap", and "I see" to the other person in the line.
>Woods stands up and announces the autograph session is over as "a situation of great importance has appeared and now I need to travel to Hell to stop a mad duck from tearing the place apart".
>The last guy who got his autograph exclaims "Sounds like a good movie!"
>Woods stares at the guy with an emotionless, dry expression as he replies "Yes... yes.. uh, a movie...yes."
>Woods starts walking away and as he gets distant from the crowd his eyes has morphed into the ones of Disney's Hades, as the onomatopoeia that Araki usually draws in panels with menacing or scary atmospheres appear behind Woods.

Hades also could appear in Hell as Woods at first as a way to call Donald's attention before he morphs into his real form and starts his bargain to make Donald stop destroying everything.
>>
>>84018060
So Donald punches him so hard in the face, his face caves in, then he uncaves his face after his hair catches on fire revealing himself to be Hades, though Donald wasn't watching to see this.
>>
Still goin'?

Good! Keep it up, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>84018965
Well right now I'm a little stumped.

At the Patrick fight, we're at

>Rolf rips off his shirt revealing his impossible muscles
>Patrick rips off his suit revealing his Goofy Goober underwear/PJs, then rips that off to reveal his impossible muscles

But I'm not sure what their fighting should consist of before we get to Patrick licking Rolf's face and Rolf remastering his stand via jawbreaker.
>>
>>84019054
>Patrick is finally defeated
>the effects of Dazed and Confused subside
>everyone realizes that it makes no sense for him to be the mastermind
>they couldn't put this together before because they were too confused to do so
>even Patrick himself was convinced

Looks like Patrick is also vulnerable to his Stand, maybe he's able to become resistant to pain by numbing his own senses.
>>
>>84019054
Ooh, you could have them do, essentially, a JoJo wrestling match.

>Rolf suplexes Patrick into the ground so hard that he breaks through several levels of surface until he and Patrick start fighting underground
>Patrick pummels Rolf and gives another dramatic speech about whatever before uppercutting Rolf back to Earth

Just an incredibly crazy physical slobberknocker, with something like this

>>84019238
included.
>>
>>84019260
They are 666 stories above ground. A suplex like that would kill them both.

Cracking his office floor, sure, but let's not go DBZ here.
>>
>>84019356
Alright, yeah, I exaggerated it a bit, but you catch my drift. Just them beating the shit out of each other and destroying everything in the office, at the very least.
>>
File: 1459573887194.png (77 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1459573887194.png
77 KB, 180x180
What the fuck is this? Congrats on making me feel embarrassed to be a fan of JoJo and classic cartoons.

At least 7SU2 is making actual progress while you decide on copypasting whatever jokes from the series that these characters are from. Fucking shameful.
>>
>>84019054
>The two semi-hulked men's bodies collide with a shock wave that knocks the others on their asses
>Rolf gets a hold of Patrick first and suplexes him through a popcorn machine
>Patrick rebounds and tackles Rolf, smashing him up again the wall, cracking it
>Rolf uses his revolving doors to switch their positions and punches Patrick in the face
>Patrick retaliates with a karate chop that breaks the floor under Rolf's feet when it connects with him
>Rolf grabs Patrick's arm and swings him around the room by it before smashing him through the door to the gift shop
>Patrick grabs a t-shit and twists it up, he starts whipping it at Rolf
>Rolf grabs it with his teeth and rips it to pieces just as Patrick sucker punches him in the gut
>Rolf is reeling now and Patrick moves in for two-handed drop down on Rolf's head, but his hands are caught by extra arms coming from Rolf
>Rolf is now using his stand on himself again so he has three heads and six arms
>Patrick is on the defensive with karate moves, blocking every blow
>Rolf grabs a bottle of bubble solution and splashes it in Patrick's eyes
>Patrick hollers in pain and Rolf smashes him tot he floor, twisting his arms and legs
>Patrick had been ignoring the pain to his body the whole time thanks to his stand and was able to break Rolf's pin and throw him across the shop
>The two of them coiled again, this time with an even greater shock wave that knocks over everything in the shop
>>
>>84019458
Good evening /a/
>>
>>84019630
Do I need to go on with this for any longer, or is this enough macho madness before Patrick starts with the face licking thing?
>>
>>84019661
he smells more like a cripple than an /a/utist
>>
Since no one is saying anything, I'll just proceed.

>>84019630
>While the two of them are grappling they end up back in the office
>Patrick gets his face closer to Rolf's ear and says "I walked up those stairs to this office. Right where we're grappling I signed the order to take over the old country. Ha! I'm so close to owning this country... I can almost taste it!" and he licks Rolf's face
>Rolf throws Patrick off of him, a jawbreaker has rolled over to Rolf's feet, he picks it up and puts it between his teeth
>in his rage over his homeland's dishonor, Rolf bites it in half out of sheer anger, revealing the core, which he swallows

>Narration boxes:
>The [CORE] of the Jawbreakers is composed of pure [STAR]... the energy of wishes, souls and [Stands].
>The candy shell of the Jawbreaker allows this energy to safely spread through one's body, granting them access to [Stands] if their [willpower] is strong.
>But if the [Core] is eaten alone, the energy will enter the body like lightning from heaven. Even to those with the will of a [Stand] user, this would normally be fatal.
>But Rolf is no ordinary [Stand] user.
>He is [THE SON OF A SHEPHERD]

> 「REVOLVING DOORS」 is Remastered by this and becomes 「SECRET DOORS」, now taking on an ethereal humanoid form with 4 arms
>in two hands it holds a giant fish, and the other two hands and its mouth, it holds shoes
>Rolf pummels Patrick out of the office
>Each time a hit connects, an image is sent into Patrick's brain of a time Rolf spent with his friends in the old country
>Images of festive times, of sadness, of heated battles, of shared comradery
>Patrick is being thrown off balance by these impressions, images, and memories being beaten into him
>Blocking does nothing as the hits only need to connect, Rolf is pushing him back through the gift shop to the edge of the stairs which Patrick falls down
cont.
>>
>>84019718
i would say that is enough
macho for one fight. commence the face licking.
>>
>>84020712
yeah, I was about to say that they need to return to Patrick's office so Rolf can grab one of the Jawbreakers lying on the floor after getting his face licked.
>>
>>84020712
>Rolf, now standing above Patrick who is on his back
>"Tell me, pink man, have you ever experienced THE ALMIGHTY 「THREE SHOE BEATING」?"
>As Rolf continues to beat all that is the Old Country into Patrick's body until he can no longer move

Then we go back to Plucky and finish up with Bill.
>>
>>84020764
this makes for a great transition.

I like it.

>>84020712
this is a great way to explain Stands.

I love you anon.
>>
>>84017421
>Or maybe that's just it, all the the big shot demons have shit stands and rely on their demonic powers.
That's also a possibility since the demons deal is that they must beat their Stands, so they could cheat by using their demonic powers and keeping their Stands hidden unless is extremely necessary.
>>
>>84020892
The narration boxes were already in the doc, I was just stringing everything together.

It's easier to string things together when there's already a base to build from, but the next fights will have to be almost entirely from scratch.
>>
>>84021046
Yeah, we should do that.

The Plucky fight with Bill is already done, and it was done a while ago, so now we need to work on the Red Guy's big reveal.
>>
>>84021312
I am working in something after Patrick is beaten, remind me again, his desk survived the scuffle?
>>
>>84021789
It's smashed in half (or cracked depending on what you need it for), but otherwise still in front of the chair.

Rolf did smash it in his confusion, but smashing something doesn't obliterate it from existence.
>>
>>84022117
oh, ok I just needed something for Patrick to lean against. well, this is what I have for now:

>Patrick is lying on the floor, defeated
>The Urban Rangers regain their senses and notices Rolf standing triumphant over the enemy
>Taffy: Is he...?
>Rolf: Humbled by the truths of all that is Old Country? Yes, this inflated fool no longer poses a threat to Rolf’s motherland.
>Cartman: No, idiot. He is asking if that guy is dead
>Squidward approaches Patrick's motionless body
>Squidward: Why you wished to take over this country, Patrick? That was a stupid idea, I can’t grasp why you caused all this madness.
>Cartman: Yeah, who in his sane mind would want this shitty third world hellhole? He was a dumb asshole.
>Suddenly, Patrick rise up and begins to chuckle. He is back to his serious businessman persona
>Patrick: Stupid, yes, also dumb. But it's clear now, oh, It’s so clear. Even I was confused!
>Cartman: Is he still alive? goddamit, finish him already!
>The UR readies themselves for another fight, but Patrick just stand there.
>Rolf: what is all this non-sense you spit, pink man? Did the beating tossed your brain out of your head and your wicked tower?
>Patrick: Think about it, all this demons under my command, all this unholy corporate machinery unleashed upon a worthless land… for what? Money, power? I don’t want any of that.
>Dexter: He’s gone completely mental, it’s clearly he cracked under the pressure
>Squidward: Stop it, Patrick. It’s over, business closed.
>Patrick: No! I worked overtime for too many years. I sent too many hams to too many widows. (The ham meant to Chernabog’s widow is still lying around in the office)
>Patrick leans against his shattered desk, the clown painting and his chair visible behind him.
>Patrick: And now, the final stretch is upon us...oh, you are so *Dolphin noise*.
>>
>>84022648
How did Patrick get back to his office after falling down the stairs leading up to the gift shop?
>>
>>84022764
ah shit, I forgot that detail. I was following what is in the doc after the Bill fight.
>>
>>84022798
Maybe he props himself up on the stairs then.

But then what lures them back to the office?
>>
File: cluster prime propaganda.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cluster prime propaganda.webm
1 MB, 480x360
So I'm not a part of these threads, but I have a little idea.
If you need a Koichi-type character you could use Tuck from MLaaTR, and have this propaganda monster Jenny as his stand.
>>
File: propaganda-emmy.jpg (129 KB, 622x1024) Image search: [Google]
propaganda-emmy.jpg
129 KB, 622x1024
>>84022883
>>
>>84022648
>>84022863
>The intercom flickers back to life
>"The president will see you now."
>The UR look at each other, confused, before heading back up to the office

Now we can introduce the Red Guy.
>>
File: RCO016.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
RCO016.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>84023131
>In the office there's no one there, just the same wrecked room as it was when they left it
>Suddenly the clown picture on the wall starts shaking, the paints in it twisting, forming a creepy spiral shape before a long leg comes out of it wearing a long dark boot ending with some frilly wool
>It's HIM (PPG) who emerges from the painting, smiling his wicked smile, and sits upon the smashed desk, crossing one of his legs
>Before the UR can say a word, HIM points back at the now empty frame, below it is an engraving: Vice-President
>Taffy: "DRAT, I knew we missed a leg on the corporate ladder."
>HIM is just giggling a little as the chair Patrick once sat it begins to sink a little, as if some weight had just landed on it
>It swivels around, revealing who is now sitting in the president's chair
>"Well? Surprised? Did I shock the pants off of you?"
>It's Red Guy (Cow and Chicken)

OK, so what is so awful that the UR opt to jump out of the building rather than face Red Guy in his office?
>>
>>84023475
Red Guy's massive ass?
I dunno, maybe that is where the demons issue their challenge to the UR or Squidward explains to them that Red Guy isn't a simple demon, but THE demon, and then the UR jump because they expected some high tier demonic attack from Red Guy and HIM.
>>
>>84019722
Those two aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>84016551
Suggestion for HIM: Dexter's sacrifice opens a chink in his armor which Taffy and Cartman exploit. But they almost get defeated, until Wayward Son comes out of nowhere to defeat him.
Then you get Cartman and Taffy staring curiously at a silhouette of a duck in the shadow of the fallen tower, who does the La Cucaracha "walk" towards them... and then a completely different, defiant pose as he steps into the light.
>>84023475
He manifests lots of Demon Power that sets the office on fire?
Squidward yells "RUN", so Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and grabs all the others to pull them into it, apart from Taffy; he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese and lashing onto the clam with it to decelerate them.
Meanwhile, Red Guy asks HIM to do what he does best, and HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so; basically, he just grows huge enough to step down to the ground.
>>
>>84024440
HIM just leans casually against the tower, and this, of course, does huge damage. The entire thing begins to topple over.
Red Guy says "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears, and Patrick - and, by ext, the Red Guy - are dragged out the window by his underwear.
Cut to the bottom of the tower. There's a montage of quick cuts of the tower crashing in - characters being shocked, a couple (Rex, Yumi) being crushed by rubble, etc. Then we get the saves: Scooby wrapping himself and Yakko in his Stand, Morocco Mole creating a light barrier to protect Wakko and Dot, and Max wrapping his line around Tanya and hurling her out through a gap in the rubble, as far as he can. We get a series of shots of Tanya's face, and Max falling back down until he's vanished under the rubble.
>>
>>84024591
I think we should get a cut to Hades telling goofy hes free to leave the Underworld.
>>
>>84024648
Hades doesn't release Goofy's soul until his deal with Donald, though.
>>
>>84024672
Oh, well now I just feel stupid.
>>
Been out of the loop, we capes yet?
>>
Jojo fucking sucks
Why didn't you guys choose to parody a better anime, like Hokuto no Ken
>>
>>84026157
That's not until part 7. We're still finishing up part 5.
We're likely going to avoid major, cape-style heroes anyway, in favor of less prominent supers and non-cape comics.
>>84026165
Because there's no way we could do that better than Borf Star did.
Also, fuck off with that shit, it's Fist of the North Star. It's not like anyone calls JJBA JoJo no Kimyo na Boken.
>>
>>84026157

No heroes but we've had a few comic villains. Can we consider Blackheart a hero since he was the one who blew up HR?
>>
>>84026908
He's the hero we all deserve.
>>
>>84027121
>He's the hero we all deserve.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ESH-XfQc
>>
File: 1464785226439.png (940 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
1464785226439.png
940 KB, 744x744
>furshit
>capeshit
>>
>>84027321
How did you become a cripple? did a guy in a superman fursuit break your legs or something?
>>
File: 1462683777825.png (106 KB, 208x218) Image search: [Google]
1462683777825.png
106 KB, 208x218
>>84027363
How did you become a cuck? Did a nigger fuck your girlfriend or something?
>>
>>84027519
>>84027363
Oh like either of you have a damn girlfriend.
>>
>>84027549
>>84027519
If the two of you were expecting me to get angry, you both failed miserably.
>>
>>84024440
>>84024591
Maybe the Telephone on the desk should start ringing, then begins breaking and twisting, a wired hand forming out of it, that's when Squidward tells them to run, there's no way they can face off against the top three all at the same time.
>>
>>84028383
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>84028383
This reminded me of Transformers. I think we should take this opportunity to describe how big the TA is just from the size of th hand alone.
>>
>>84028750
>The hand is reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there
>>
>>84027549
They have found love now in each other
>>
>>84028785
Maybe the cables in the walls and the ceiling should break through the plaster/wall paper and begin swirling around the phone, and that's when the UR get their oh shot moment and jump out the window.
>>
>>84030215
One of the members of the UR needs to comment on the fact there are only two demons...only for the phone to start ringing. Redguy picks up the receiver and listens to whoever is on the other end, turns and looks at Rolf, then he says this.
>"It's for you."
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request.
Red puts the receiver to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you...what's that...okay I'll let him know."
Red guy puts the receiver back into the cradle and says to Rolf.
>"Well I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends...personally"

And then >>84030215, the last two thirds of >>84028383 and >>84028785 happen in quite rapid succession.
>>
>>84030451
Oh, I have an idea.

After the UR jump out of the building, Bobo appears and takes in all of them except Rolf and Taffy. Taffy turns part of the building into cheese (like a window or something) to stop their fall. HIM them steps out of the tower assuming his massive form, rears back one of his claws, and slams it into the building, as if swatting a but, where the UR were who drop down again.

The building then topples over.

I don't think Rex should die, I'd like him to give his report at the end of all this and to be a voice of reason from within Interpol that the logic that went into letting The Warden create Super Jail is flawed.
>>
>>84030697
That's fair. He can probably be protected by Morocco along with the Warners.
>>
Putting it together.
>>84023475
>Taffy: "There's still only two of them."
>the phone which had been knocked to the floor earlier, starts ringing.
>HIM picks it up off the floor and hands it to the Red Guy who puts the receiver to his ear and listens to whoever is on the other end, he then turns and looks at Rolf, saying
>"It's for you." while holding the reciver out for Rolf to take
>"Oh, no, Rolf cannot except this request."
>Red puts the receiver back to his ear.
>"Yeah, TA, he doesn't want to speak with you... what's that... okay I'll let him know." and puts the receiver back onto the cradle, then says to Rolf:
>"Well, I won't lie, he's disappointed that the one who summoned him does not wish to speak with him about it, but he is quite willing to meet you and your friends... personally"
>The telephone on the desk begins breaking and twisting, cables in the walls and the ceiling start coming to life, bearing through the plaster and wall paper like snakes, swirling around the phone
>a wired hand begins forming out of it, reaching for Rolf
>It's practically the size of him
>Rolf is staring in horror until Squidward pulls him back and yells that they need to get outta there, they have no chance of winning against all 3 of the WB's top demons at the same time
>Rolf grabs Cartman and Dexter and punches out of the window with Secret Doors. Taffy and Squidward follow after.
>They can't even see the ground below them, but it's either take their chances with this jump or be consumed by the creeping cables with the smiling demons
>They jump, Cartman screams "Jesus Christ!"
>Rolf pulls out Bobo as they fall and shoves the others, apart from Taffy, into it, then it anchors itself back to him
>Rolf is prepared to die to give his rangers a chance at living to fight another day, but Taffy is having none of that
>he starts converting the side of the tower to cheese as they fall and is able to decelerate them using it until they're clinging to the side of the building
cont.
>>
you know what would be a great thing to do? Have the Battle Force 5 team with their "car" Moskau in Part 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWhHGzcbNU

None of them are Stand users, Moskau just has various deployable weapons that are use by the BF5 team to attack the other racers, it has the following: A spring loaded chainsaw up front, a turret that deploys a wrecking ball and has a pair of [SMEAR] Melody cannons ([SMEAR] is sort of like Sendo, but it can be used across the whole body with no real ill effects on top of letting it's user, well...[smear], out of the way of attacks, the cannons use this melody hit people with solid slugs by [smearing] them into the target), it's two front most wheels can unfold into arms and the outer tires on the rest of the wheels can release saw blades.

It's sort a weird lovechild of the vehicles from the show and the War Rig from Mad Max: Fury Road.
>>
>>84031444
>Red Guy is peering out the window down at where the UR jumped to and asks HIM to do what he does best
>HIM walks out the window, growing into his kaiju form as he does so until he's huge enough to step down to the ground
>HIM's giant smiling face appears behind Rolf and Taffy, they have panicked expressions with wide-eyed horror
>HIM rears back one of his claws, as if he's about to swat a bug
>Taffy lets go just in time to avoid the impact, which makes the tower structurally unsound
>The top floors of the tower have been knocked off and are falling while the floors below it begin to collapse in an implosion
>Red Guy: "Well, time to go!" and grabs Patrick by the leg; a mostly off-panel Stand appears
>Patrick is dragged out the window by his underwear with the Red Guy riding him

>Down in the lower half of the tower the whole place is falling apart
>We cut to Scooby, at the base of the tower (outside) who is quickly wrapping his stand around Shaggy, Rex, and Fifi (who is looking up at the top of the tower, worrying about Rolf)
>Else where in the imploding floors, the floor beneath Max's group has given out and they're in free fall surrounded by rubble and debris
>Morocco Mole has created a barrier out of light and they're all trying to get to him
>Tanya was separated and is able to be smashed between two big chunks (it would destroy her heart)
>Max leaps from one falling chunk of building to the next to get close enough to grab her with his reel, once he has a hold of her, he slings her to Morocco before he disappears in the falling rubble

>We cut to a city wide shot where half the city has been crushed by the 200+ stories of the WB tower being punched off of its foundation and most of the rest of the city is covered in dust and debris
>>
>>84031628
>We see a giant cheese ball amidst the ruins of the tower
>Taffy had been able to convert enough material to cheese on their way down to cushion the blow enough for them to survive
>The UR emerge from the cheese and Bobo and look at the devastation

>In the wake of the destruction, we hear the Red Guy laughing just as Patrick hits the ground and has his head comically buried in the Earth so he's sticking up like a pole
>Red Guy used Patrick to surf that wave of destruction all the way down
>Red Guy: "Well, that was fun, but now back to business."
>As one of HIM's huge legs comes crashing down behind him and the cables from the building snake out and finally form the Telephone Avatar

What's the Red Guy's proposition?
>>
>>84030697
>The UR make a hard landing in the debris of the building, though Taffy creates a cheesy bed to soften it; Rolf and Taffy are bruised and bleeding, and Bobo's shell cracks all over, causing him to vomit up the other UR members
>Red Guy drops out of the sky, Patrick falling unconscious to the floor, and the Telephone Avatar forms from cables and metal tearing themselves out of the building's wreckage.
>Red Guy congratulates them. "You've all done SO well, managing to get the city destroyed and all your allies killed. Well DONE, kiddos!"
>"We really should just kill you and be done with it, buuuut I can't stay mad at you. You've been so entertaining, after all! So here's the deal. If you beat us in a Stand battle, we'll be banished from Earth for a thousand years and a day! We won't bother you, or your children, or your children's children, or YOU GET THE IDEA ever again!"
>"But if you lose... ohohohohoho. We'll TAKE your souls and rebuild EVERYTHING YOU DESTROYED ten times over!"
>Red Guy's now wearing a baseball uniform. "So... who's on first?"
>The UR manifest their Stands. The Telephone Avatar points a claw at Rolf, and growls. "{That one is mine.}"
>"And I think I'll take our treacherous friend over there! You don't mind a three-on-one fight, do you, big guy?"
>HIM grins and kneels down to look Taffy, Dexter and Cartman in the eyes. Rolf and Squidward try to get close to them so they can use teamwork, but Rolf is punted away by the Telephone Avatar and Squidward is dragged off by - unbeknownst to him - [TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET].
>WARNER BROS LEADERS ROUND 2: FIGHT
>>
>>84031444
>>84031628
>>84031716
Excellent. This works great.
I think we can still use most of this: >>84031771
>>
>>84031818
Yep, we can still use all of >>84031771, aside from maybe the first two lines.

I think the cheese ball works better for softening the impact.

Do we want Bobo out of the game here? I feel like we could still do something important with him during the fights, but I still intend from him to anchor himself to Rolf to keep him company when he tackles TA in the hell.
>>
>>84031892
If an opportunity for Bobo to come in in the fight comes up, cool, but I think he's had his moment as much as he needed to. He got to beat a villain that took out the entire rest of the team, which is pretty good for a team pet.
>>
So which fight do we want to work on first?

HIM, TA, or Red Guy? There's already some pretty nice stuff put into Squidward VS Red Guy in the doc.
>>
>>84032511
I think we should tackle HIM first, just because the idea of Taffy, Dexter and Cartman forming their Stands into a giant robot appeals to me.

>Taffy and Cartman form a body out of cheese and tentacles.
>Dexter wraps his Stand around it, and bingo-bango-bongo-bungo-boingo, they have a giant robot.

Also they can electrocute HIM because Cartman thinks that HIM looks Jewish.
>>
>>84032769
We're going to have to do some verbal loopy-loops to get Cartman believing HIM is Jewish.

HIM being a demon isn't good enough since they've already fought loads of those and Cartman's stand didn't take off its hood once during any of those fights.
>>
>>84032882
Or he could just make the connection that HIM has a jewnose...I am not even joking.
>>
>>84032955
Just how big is HIM for this fight? He was at least 300 stories tall before he could just step onto the ground from the top floor of the 666 story WB building.

I don't think they could match that kind of size.

Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.
>>
>>84033026
>Not unless Donald rips HIM's legs off in the middle of the fight during his unstoppable berserker rage of Max being crushed to death.
That plus decking HIM in the face so hard he starts to speak in a Yiddish accent?
>>
>>84033026
The doc mentions that Dexter wraps his Stand around a Lincoln statue, and he decides to self-destruct
>>
>>84033077
Alright, so we need to wake up Donald around now.

>While the UR begin their fights against the final demons, we cut away to the rubble
>A large piece of it is suddenly launched high into the air on a jet of steam and then destroyed
>Donald emerges from the rubble, Morocco is badly injured having protected Donald, Tanya, Yacko, Wacko, and Dot
>Xavier disappeared a while ago
>Tanya is already digging through the rubble, frantically looking for Max
>She has an idea of where he is since some of her blood got on him earlier
>The Warner siblings help and they quickly unearth Max's broken body
>He's already dead
>Donald stares at Max's body, tears begin to form around his eyes, then a huge rumble shakes through the ground
>Donald spins his head around and sees HIM towering over them, he knows that big red demon did this, that he didn't know who had just killed or that he wouldn't have even cared if he did
>Donald's tears evaporate into steam instantly, he's turned completely red, his whole body is crackling with electricity as he takes off like a missile at HIM
>>
>>84033814
A lot of our ideas for this part we came up with before we had a clear picture of the end, so they're subject to more extensive revisions.

I'm not sure why a giant statue of Lincoln would be in the Old Country, so the three of them making the big robot thing out of whatever is one hand seems to flow better.
>>
>>84033026
The stepping from the top floor probably involved extra-extended legs.
Maybe Dexter's Stand unlocks flight thanks to the extra power from Cartman's reactor?
>They manage to give HIM a decent beating with the combined Stand, but it only takes a few hits from HIM to do severe damage
>Cartman and Taffy are okay - the damage is only hitting the tentacles and cheese rather than the main bodies of their Stands - but Dexter is seriously injured
>He drops Cartman and Taffy off on the ground, and
>"Dexter? What are you doing?"
>"Heh. Eef zey don't keel me in a Shtand battle, zen zey weel not take my soul, no? And I theenk Mandark was right, een the end. Eef you are going to die, you should die on your own terms."
>Despite Taffy and Cartman trying to stop him, Dexter blasts off to hit HIM in the face as his Stand overloads with power.
>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]" <SOMEONE FILL THIS IN, VERY IMPORTANT
>There's a huge explosion. Amerika falls to the ground, cheese disintegrating around it.
>Despite initial thoughts, HIM survived, though he's severely damaged.
>Now he's pissed off, and Taffy and Cartman have little left to fight with - they can't form a giant robot any more, and possibly Cartman no longer believes that HIM is Jewish for whatever reason
This is to set up Plucky coming in to take his place as the hero of the story.
Do we need to give HIM a better Stand? His current one seems hilariously useless for the fight.
>>
>>84034076
I think Dexter only takes the pain of what his stand is wearing if it's a person.

And Taffy should turn a bunch of steel into cheese to make the form and then turn the cheese back into steel when HIM tries to attack it.
>>
>>84033977
Suggestion: Donald should have survived not through Morocco, but through SHEER RAGE and punching his way out with his Stand. Have him encounter the others separately from them.
Also
>[STEAM MACHINE] is reaching heights of rage never known before, vibrating rapidly and letting out enormous clouds in its wake
>Donald screams in rage, and Steam Machine responds with an ear-splitting train whistle noise
>Steam Machine's armor splits up and rearranges itself; its legs open up and reformat into jackhammers, and it gets even spikier and is glowing white-hot all over
>It's now [STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO], with the power to create fists and weapons to attack with out of its steam
>>
>>84034131
>If his Stand is attacked while in use, any physical damage will be done to the object/person inside of it, however its user will experience all the pain the attack would have caused.
Not seeing anything about it having to be on a person.
>>
>>84034167
>[STEAM MACHINE:EPISODE TWO]
>Not [STEAM MACHINE: TOO LONG]
That is much punnier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4SFUztLWOA
>>
>>84034232
You're right. You're absolutely right. I fucked up, and I apologise. I am scum.
>>
>>84033977
tossing a random idea:
>Donald and Steam Machine rushes towards one of HIM's colosal legs
>HIM notices the huge amount of steam coming towards him, but he just stomp it
>Donald actually managed to pierce the sole of HIM's boot and pummel furiously his foot, he also tossed all the remaining holy incense inside Steam Machine's furnace
>This goes unnoticed until the middle of the fight when HIM stumbles a bit and notices a puddle of demonic bile under his feet and pillars of steam coming from his boot
>At this point, Donald tear apart chunks of HIM's foot and throw them through a hole in his boot

>>84034076
The catch is that they must defeat their Stands, and the demons are keeping them hidden to avoid lossing the challenge.
>>
>>84034167
Sure.

I'm thinking Donald draws first blood on HIM.
I can't decide if it'd be better for him to blow one of HIM's legs clean off or hit him in the side and then butterfly swim-dig through HIM's flesh all the way up to his face and knocking out some teeth.

Either way, Donald is still only a fly to HIM who swats him away, but this bought the others time to make their mech.

Wherever Donald lands, it should be far away, and Xavier should appear before him, offering him a chance to do some real damage to the demons.

>>84034182
My mistake then.
>>
>>84034076
>"Hey, demon! [Cheesy one liner]" <SOMEONE FILL THIS IN, VERY IMPORTANT
"You're getting debunked", as a reference to his original position on the existence of demons?
>>
>>84034281
But with HIM's current Stand, he has no reason to bring it out. There's no advantage it can give him.
Besides, I thought Red Guy was giving them a fair challenge because they've been so amusing?
>>84034304
I think not blowing off his leg would be better, as that'd be a lot more debilitating than it should be. This should be, ultimately, Dexter's moment, along with Taffy and Cartman.
>>
>>84034281
I like the holy incense idea, but Donald still needs to get swatted into the distance before the fight is even midway through.

There, Xavier can appear to him in a flash of light and offer him a portal to the demon's real of power. Xavier opens this portal at the cost of his own life. Or Donald punches through Xavier and that warps him directly to hell.
>>
>>84034387
So Donald still manages to weaken HIM by injecting a huge blast of holy incense steam directly into his flesh on his way up to HIM's face.

That should make him shrink at least a little.
>>
>>84034453
Sure. Brings him down to, like, 100m instead of 600m.
>>
>>84034387
>>84034395
Maybe HIM notices Donald clinging onto His knee.
>"HEY, YOU, BUZZ OFF!"
He sends him flying into the distance and then resumes fighting, assuming the injury Donald made is just a flesh wound. however when he gets hit in the face here (>>84034325) he tries to put his weight on his injured leg only for it to pretty much liquefy.
>"WHAT THE FUCK! MY LEG!"
>>
>>84034574
Nice. Brings him down enough for Plucky to be able to get that finishing shot in.
>>
>Start of the fight
>HIM: "After I kill you, I'm going to use your souls to rebuild this country just as I like it. It'll all be mine, mine, MINE!"
>Cartman's Stand gets fired up because of his [GREED], which enables him to create the giant robot
>After Dexter's sacrifice, Taffy and Cartman are regrouping
>Cartman: "Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!"
>Taffy: "At least your Stand's still fired up. We can still win this."
>HIM gets back up. "Forget the Old Country. I don't need it. I don't need any of it! I'm just going to have your souls utterly destroyed!"
>Because he's no longer acting [GREEDY], Cartman's Stand depowers.
>Cartman glances at Taffy. "Fuck you, man."
>>
File: 1458671130845.png (347 KB, 490x375) Image search: [Google]
1458671130845.png
347 KB, 490x375
Yare Yare Daze
>>
>>84033977
then >>84034167
now taking ques and modifying some stuff from >>84034281
>HIM is just messing with Cartman, Taffy, and Dexter, stomping around, not giving them a chance to regroup and counter attack
>Suddenly a streak of steam comes shooting through the air and collides with HIM's knee, drawing blood
>Donald races up HIM's leg and punches HIM in the face with a giant fist out of steam, knocking out a few teeth
>HIM suddenly begins shrinking, he then notices the smell of Donald's steam, he's burning holy incense
>Donald is quickly swatted away like a fly and he zooms off into the distance with a line behind him
>HIM is now only about 100m tall and turns back to the three he was in the middle of toying with
>While he was distracted, Taffy converted and shaped a lot of cheese into humanoid form for Dexter to wrap his stand around
>It's only 50 feet tall, which is 15.24m, so HIM is still making their giant robot looking puny
>>84034680
>HIM: "After I kill you, I'm going to use your souls to rebuild this country just as I like it. It'll all be mine, mine, MINE!"
>Cartman's Stand gets fired up because of his [GREED]
>It's tentacles wrap all throughout the cheese holes in the giant they've created, and its generator powers up Dexter's stand, it begins growing and Taffy keeps piling in more cheese
>It taps out around 50m
>>84034076
>>84034574

Just trying to piece it all together.
>>
>>84035222
Maybe the Warners can change from costumes of the Eds into these for the tower climb.
>>84035250
I'm liking it. We should probably break this up by intercutting it with the Rolf and Squidward fights, though.
I'm thinking something like
>HIM fight starts (Donald)
>TA fight starts
>Red Guy fight starts (and we don't need to see any more of it until Plucky shows up)
>HIM fight (giant robot is formed)
>TA fight
>Donald enters hell
>HIM fight (Dexter sacrifices)
>TA fight
>HIM fight (Plucky intervenes)
>Red Guy fight (Plucky shows up)
>TA fight (Rolf sacrifices himself with Xavier's hell pit)
Then the remainder is Red Guy.
Dunno, just trying to get a handle on fight structure.
>>
>>84035356
There's some stuff in the doc about Plucky's arrival on scene, I was going to tweak that around once I get all this other stuff sorted so I know what our order of events so far is.

The first person Plucky should encounter when he gets there is normal Squidward, then there's a kaboom (that's Dexter) and Plucky fights with HIM before Red Guy gets back from his snack run.

I still don't know what to do with Rolf VS TA.
>>
File: bigJohnDD.jpg (29 KB, 368x510) Image search: [Google]
bigJohnDD.jpg
29 KB, 368x510
>>84035250
(After the robot is formed, but before Dexter's sacrifice)
>[AMERIKA ON FIRE AND RISING] has generated a jetpack, and is dodging all of HIM's attacks and giving him a good few punches, with dramatic knockback curves PPG-style
>HIM goes from an evil grin to nursing his jaw and grimacing
>"Well, I didn't think I'd have to do this, but..." [TOMORROW NEVER KNOWS] manifests behind him, its eyes swirling.
>"I set a few [traps], since I thought you might be coming. Absolutely /dreadful/ of me, wasn't it?"
>He's carefully weaving across the battlefield, over to near the site of the tower's base. "When did I set them up? Oh, yes. I think it was about twenty-four hours ago..."
>Dramatic closeup. "NOW."
>A huge column of fire, like the ones set up by Intergang in 52, springs from the ground, hitting [3 FEET HIGH] dead-on. Maybe have it as one of those Intergang devices, built into the top of a fountain, or something?
>Dexter yells in pain, and HIM takes advantage of his distraction to knock the robot back into the path of another fire pillar.
Then we get the sacrifice, since Dexter's badly burnt and probably has internal bleeding from being hit that hard.
>>
>>84035516
I was thinking he should have a dramatic entry while fighting HIM, though. Like, he takes out HIM to save Taffy and Cartman's lives, but then before they can explain things, he hears Squidward in pain or something and runs over to help him.
Or something. I dunno.
>>
>>84035516
For Rolf vs TA, I guess we just need general freakiness, mindfuckery, and ominousness. Since the Avatar is formed of information, Rolf can probably disrupt it with Secret Doors' power.
I wish the people who'd actually read Doom Patrol were still around to give us pointers.
>>
>>84035854
TA needs to speak to Rolf using words he heard Toph say, just to fuck with him.

Rolf should beat all of the memories he has of her into TA to fuck with him.

We need to figure out where and how this hell pit opens. Donald gets to hell because of Xavier, but that's a different portal than the pit that opens up that Rolf tackles TA into.
>>
>>84035989
HIM's death causes his body to burn its way down into hell as a pit?
>>
>>84036130
Then that means Plucky is there while Rolf is still fighting TA.

Hmm... We still need to work on Rolf VS TA before Plucky arrives. Squidward VS Red Guy before then is already more-or-less taken care of.
>>
>>84035989
>Rolf should beat all of the memories he has of her into TA to fuck with him.
>Those memories just start distorting the TA into a grotesque parody of Toph
>>
File: Courage.png (126 KB, 1022x630) Image search: [Google]
Courage.png
126 KB, 1022x630
Hey /co/co/, I finally did it. Courage has some basic moves now, the Smear/Dash is not perfected though.

Here's a download link of the current version:
https://mega.nz/#!vkRQiZoZ!UZdTiF7at5TiX_M56DwACDZzOCvprTfIdHDxeDn89gU

Also, I need SpriteAnon to say how are the Daffy and Tom sprites since it would be difficult for me to do a character I didn't actually do.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 736x414
Hey there, /co/co/nuts. What did I miss because you can't post on 4chan in Russia?
>>
>>84035854
well, there is no much else to say about the TA, besides what I posted on the previous thread. He is an all-powerful entity created from the first phone call, part of a plot of the US government to enslave the dead and create the Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. It's weakened when the pentagon is turned into a circle by Flex Mentallo and later killed by Candlemaker, though is not shown how he killed it
>>
>>84036374
Progress is good.

>>84036655
The doc for part 5 is mostly up-to-date, save for what we've come up with over the past few hours.

We're in the middle of the demon fights now.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 130x148
>>84037158
That's good. I have to post through the main button at the top. It infuriates me to no end. But now, let me try and help.

>Plucky's entrance
>Taffy and Cartman are battered, can't form another robot. HIM is still alive, but barely.
>HIM laughs devilish.
>"Oh, how will I enjoy TEARING your souls apart! You and your little ginger gave a good fight. Too bad his sacrifice was MEANINGLESS!"
>HIM swipes at Taffy and Cartman, but he stops mid-swipe. A giant, almost incorporeal knuckle goes right through His chest, leaving a puddle of blood, organs and brimstone.
>HIM screams, and falls over. A huge pile of smoke goes from his body.
>Weakly, T&C try to see who was it
>They see two shadows, walking at them Ala [LA CUCARACHA] and M.E. LeTerally.
>The figure is closer and closer. Suddenly, it poses, disrupting the smoke.
>It is Plucky and [WAYWARD SON].
>"Taffy, Cartman? Are you okay? Where is Dexter? What is-"
>He hears Squidward's scream. Plucky rushes to the voice.

That's it. Also, Tge trio might form a Giant Lincoln from their stands.
>>
I heard fighting game doc fag bailed, who's keeping up with it now?
>>
>>84037537
I guess we're supposed too.

Shame a lot of our men left. First docfag, then Reviewfag, and now game docfag. It's sad, but we can carry ourselves though.

It's free to edit. If you got an idea, I guess you can post it in? It's not our number one priority right now.

There should be a suggestion section of the game doc to post things in if there isn't one already. We can review those ideas when we have time.

Right now, we're focused on ending part 5. Hopefully afterwards interest will pick up again because we have nothing for 6 so it's going to be written from the ground up it seems.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 286x225
If nothing else, I might have a go at it. Need 10 hours to sleep. Then, I'll get the stuff. Could someone give me the names of the new stands so I could update the playlist? It is mine after all. And wait, Reviewfag is gone? What the hell happened here?
>>
>>84037704
>Nothing is written for part 6
Do we at least have the basic party down? From the past threads it seemed like people were ok with Dora, Suzie, and Giffany. Not sure about what happened to Gaz though.
>>
>>84037508
Alright, but now we need to work on Rolf VS TA. I feel most of that fight will happen before Plucky shows up.

>>84037704
Docfag and reviewfag are one and the same. Reviews are currently closed though so he doesn't post with a name.

>>84036220
I don't think that TA would begin to physically change, but he would try to twist it to his advantage by making himself sound more convincing.
>>
>>84037704
Lies and slander. >>84037850 has it right, although I admit I haven't been able to keep up with part 5 as much as I'd like thanks to family coming over. They're gone, so I'll try to make it a point to catch up. Things are looking great, don't give up.
>>
File: image.jpg (499 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
499 KB, 1536x2048
Oh good. This project won't die on me!

Still didn't do shit about the drawing. What must be fixed?
>>
>>84038523
Could you give a cleaner/brighter version so I can add to the game's title screen?
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 130x148
I'll get it in a few hours. Must be asleep and all. Funny that direct replies don't let me post. WTF 4chan?
>>
>>84016342
Cool
>>
Well since I just don't know enough about TA, I'll have to wing it.

>TA has cornered Rolf in some isolated patch of ruins
>He's spread wires all around them, making it impossible for Rolf to escape using his doors
>Their arena is shaped like a pentagon
>Rolf is in his battle stance, he's staring the monster down, but it isn't moving, it's just starring at him
>It only moves to direct cables to block any attempts Rolf makes to escape
>Rolf: "Enough of this flim-flammery! Why do you stalk Rolf's dreams in the dead of night?"
>TA, in jumbled text made up of recorded messages of other people: "{because You Answered the Phone, stretch.}"
>That last word was in Toph's voice, and it unnerves Rolf a little
>TA: "{you answered The Phone.}"
>With this line, the ground below Rolf begins to shake a little, it turns out they are not within a pentagon, but a pentagram, and all of the inside lines are now sending cables from below them, each with a telephone being propped up on the end, all of them ringing
>TA: "{Answer the phone, Rolf.}"
>More of its words are in Toph's voice now

I don't know where I'm going with this.
>>
File: 916407-avatar_4.jpg (475 KB, 391x1354) Image search: [Google]
916407-avatar_4.jpg
475 KB, 391x1354
I don't know what to do with this guy.

Ideally, I'd like to go find all the actual dialogue spoken in ear shot of Rolf since he picked up the phone at Sector V and cut and paste that all as TA's lines, but dialogue is something that was severely lacking as being written for this part.
>>
File: 916414-avatar_10.jpg (128 KB, 188x553) Image search: [Google]
916414-avatar_10.jpg
128 KB, 188x553
Waiting for someone else to chime in.
>>
>>84041517
Dude, if you're having trouble writing it, don't go for a fucking A+, just half-ass it. TA was a shitty idea anyway because no one here has read Doom Patrol, so we literally know fucking nothing about him or what context he appears in. His concept was just cool and we wanted a phone-based baddie because Doppio, but now that he's actually important, its kinda obvious we're screwed in writing him. No one is going to read Morrison's DP run just for him either. In fact, I'm 95% sure that half of the people who praise his work so much on here have never read it, or had a hard as fuck time reading it, but they praise it anyway because it's "deep" and "artistic".

Look dude, just fucking write him like you would your own sentient phone OC sorta dude. his personality is pretty much nothing, as is his entire purpose in the Doom Patrol. Just write shit off the top of your head and wing it, as long as he's a phone, it should be fine.
>>
>>84041959
I read it, but he still didn't do much in his only appearance, just spooked Flex and Dorothy, blasted Cliff with a chest beam, and then he was killed after the pentagon turned round and the "silver tongs" were destroyed
>>
>>84041959
Yes, but he's still one of our final bad guys, and we've sort've hyped him like we hyped Lowly, so I really don't want to half-ass this one.

Assaulting Rolf with phone calls? Sure.
Speaking him in Toph's voice? Good.

But how do with take it to the next level?

What is next level phone madness?
>>
>>84042258
Pulling the phones on the sides of his head and force Rolf to hear the voice of thousands of dead people? Being able to raise the dead? I dunno, his canon powerset was very limited
>>
File: 916405-avatar_2.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
916405-avatar_2.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>84042390
So this pic >>84017693

We also seem to have had him doing meta shit like flying off panel before. Is he still able to do that?

How does Rolf fight back?
>>
>>84042075
Well, there you go!

He doesn't even have a personality in the original comics. Either because Morrison didn't bother giving him one because "Wouldn't it be funny, random, and TOTALLY WEIRD AND WACKY if I introduced a cool looking bad guy with a neat gimmick who gets killed off by my intentional Mary Sue shortly after appearing to prove some sort of point?" Or he failed to create one due to poor pacing.

Either way, his character should be done from scratch.

>>84042258
He uses the telephone wires to form a giant body for himself, which looms over a zombie apocalypse of people he had dialed and subjected to mind control. This is where Squidward's new stand comes in.

TA basically crawls around as all telephones over the city go haywire. He's not as tall as Him, but a good size. The size of a small building I imagine, but he's crackling with electricity, making him impossible to be touched.

Squidward's new stand reduces his power and energy as he enthralls more of the people possessed by TA's memetic phone calls. He cures mind control with his stand, which purifies and heals people. Think Elite Beat Agents meets Space Channel 5.

Or at least, that was what I thought was going to happen. I haven't been in the threads as often and sorta just skimmed over what was happening.
>>
>>84042479
What is Squidward's new stand anyway?

And, am I understanding this right?
Plucky shows up and beats a weakened HIM, goes to Squidward who is still alive because Red Guy ditched their fight to go for a snack run, then they go help Rolf against TA?
>>
>>84042711
Yeah. I'd say that would work. Here is Squidward's new stand by the way.

>[PUMP IT]
>Appearance: A robotic moai-headed punchghost wearing a suit.
>Abilities: When the user plays a song on any musical instrument correctly, it fires out musical notes at anyone the user desires. When touched, these notes make them stronger, faster, more energetic, and more determined. Additionally, it increases the luck of everyone the user picks, making seemingly impossible things occur. The stand gets stronger the more people are under it's power.
>Conversely, if the user misses too many notes, the stand's effects are reversed, causing people to loose power and energy and have bad luck befall them.
>It can also "rejuvenate" people under the stand's power, forcing their immune systems to work quicker and harder, enabling them to heal faster. It can heal people's minds as well. If the stand hits someone who is depressed, anxious, under mind control, or anything, and the correct notes are played, the stand will heal them, along with increasing their abilities.
>The notes accuracy is based on how well the user performs. They go for whoever the user chooses. The user can have the notes swerve around anything in their way if they are played correctly.

Might want to change the name to Mexican Flyer for a rhythm game reference, but otherwise, this is the main idea for it.
>>
>>84042472
Maybe he pulls the same shit that happened in Doom Patrol: The TA makes the pentagram-shaped arena to better channel his powers, and Rolf finds a way to alter its shape, causing the whole thing to overload and probably creating a hell hole.
>>
>>84037821
We know Dora, Suzie, and Giffany are in the protagonist roles.

What we have established is that waifu-ism is out, and instead prison and tyranny are in.

Also there's this hunger games stuff being thrown around but I can't get into it.
>>
>>84040102
holy shit.

Don't go anywhere. Ramble. Unnerve.

This is perfect. Any interaction with him should be fucking terrifying. This is the guy who manipulated events during the entire part. Whatever brutality and mayhem HIM and Red Guy gave the company, this guy gave calculated evil.

Arguably the worst kind.

>>84044200
>>84042472

I think this makes sense, TA at first tries to straight up fight Rolf, but sees that he cannot best the son of a shepherd, so he tries to apply his meta-knowledge. Creating a figurative tower of glyphs and symbols.

It comes crashing down when Rolf just moves the foundation in the first panel by crafting a door to it.
>>
>>84041959
Doom Patrol was fucking fineeeee.

But yeah. The butterfly guy, the meme-world that worked off of a paradox, and the eating painting make for better villains...

Although I think we'll explore some of those in Part 7.
>>
>>84044360
Reminder that in his source material, Mr. Nobody used the bicycle of Albert Hoffman to empower his presidential campaign (it was infused with the psychodelic energy of the first acid trip)
>>
>>84042479
Dumb idea here.

But what if TA starts using... different ways to communicate when he starts getting meta?

As in, he communicates by using song lyrics. Exclusively from songs that are Stands in his Part.
>>
>>84040102
>>84044200
>>84044336
>Rolf is getting sensory overload from all the phones ringing
>He punches them away with his stand, but they just come back like a bungy cord, some hitting him, some harmlessly going by him and even colliding with other phones
>Then all goes silent and he hears dozens and dozens of "clicks"
>All of the floating phones on cables coming up from the ground begin to take on shapes, forms, images from the past
>One of them is of Toph, another of Roger, who is killing her over and over again
>Everything is spinning now, Rolf sweats himself to comprehend what is happening
>Cables come up from the ground and wrap around him, tying him to a large phone
>It shifts to TA picking Rolf up as if he were the phone handle and holding him to his ear
>"{this is WHAT I Hear. listen. Listen.}"
>It's that horrible noise when a fax machine calls the wrong number and you get image data in sound form
>Rolf's eyes are like televisions now, replaying all the worst battles and most dangerous situations he dragged his Urban Rangers into
>Rolf can take this no more and snaps
>"THE BURDEN OF THIS MODERN GO-GO WORLD IS TOO MUCH FOR ROLF!"
>He uses his door ability to make doors in the cables connecting one of TA's phone ears to the res of his body and severs it
>TA howls in pain and tosses Rolf tot he ground where he begins to regain his composure, though he looks like he's going to throw up

And now I need to think more about this. Do I keep going here, or is this where we switch to Squidward?
>>
>>84045108
Give Rolf a small break from action. That is some masterful stuff.

Time for Squidward to step in. That's my vote.
>>
File: nominee nobody.jpg (64 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
nominee nobody.jpg
64 KB, 500x520
Well I'll see in the morning how well that's received, provided the thread doesn't die before then.

Even if TA is something we can characterize however we want do to his lack of personality in his source material, I think we will need to be familiar with President Nobody when we get to his part.

I hope his type of crazy is different enough from The Warden's type of crazy.
>>
>>84045565
The Squidward stuff for the next bit is already done and on the doc. It was something that got done a while ago and doesn't need any modifications.

Then I guess >>84037508 comes into play, but I do want to keep the scene with Plucky meeting Squidward first and Plucky telling him he learned in his dream the WB are demons with Squidward blank faced and maximum sarcasm saying "We hadn't noticed" as HIM is seen stomping around behind him.
>>
>>84045620
>Plucky telling him he learned in his dream the WB are demons with Squidward blank faced and maximum sarcasm saying "We hadn't noticed" as HIM is seen stomping around behind him.
And there go my sides...again.
>>
>>84040102
For someone who was complaining about not knowing how to write the Avatar, you seem to have nailed it.
>>
>>84045571
Mr.Nobody's craziness is much more refined. But also wilder.

You can really establish them as different characters while both still count as crazy.
>>
I don't think Rolf should die (fall endlessly), he should have a happier ending, like marrying Vanessa Doofenschmirtz and buying a horse ranch.
>>
>>84047651

He doesn't die; it's more that he's displaced in time and space.
>>
File: 1466687905625.png (8 KB, 209x91) Image search: [Google]
1466687905625.png
8 KB, 209x91
>>84047700
That still feels like a bullshit, undeserved ending for him.
>>
About the UR, their costumes shouldn't just be copypasted from their respective shows; they should have a unique uniform that signifies their membership, or at least a badge.

Hell, I think a majority of the characters in every part should have a costume makeover.
>>
>>84047722
He comes back in part 7.
Then he dies again.
>>
>>84047763
Where applicable, we have them wearing the weirder, fancier outfits from their shows.
>>
>>84045620
Maybe we could have Plucky defeat HIM, not noticing Cartman and Taffy because they're near-unconscious, and then have that scene with HIM's giant, burning corpse slowly sinking into the ground in the background?
It'd let us keep both, more or less.
>>
>>84048142
>Plucky shows up, kills HIM
>Red Guy, fighting Squidward, leaves for a snack run
>Not noticing Taffy and Cartman, Plucky runs over to help Dexter
>"They're demons!" "No. Really."
>Rolf beats the Avatar over to the hell pit formed from HIM's body, using his memories of his youth in the old country, when he had never heard of a telephone. Rolf drags the Avatar down to hell
>Final showdown between Plucky and Red Guy, with Squidward running support
Maybe?
>>
Hey there. I've got the drawing.
>>
File: Taffy's angry shout..jpg (66 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Taffy's angry shout..jpg
66 KB, 852x480
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

Also, made my own google drive for fighting game. It will be easier to add shit that way.

Funny, I can only post from the main buttton on top. Good thing I can do that from computer too.
>>
>>84044789
>it ain't me it ain't me I ain't no someone on the TV attempting love guilty of the sin as you and um let me tell you a little bit about myself, in my heart I have but one desire and lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren left burning in the sun prepare to be be gone
Sounds like a decent /co/co/ version of >>84040587, eh?
>>
File: neweustacepritesheet.png (3 KB, 224x310) Image search: [Google]
neweustacepritesheet.png
3 KB, 224x310
>>84048611
>>84048838
That's great

Also, does anyone have any expectations for Mask Eustace's appearence and gameplay/attacks?
>>
>>84048988
I like it.
>>84048274
This too.

>>84049016
He should be a strictly mid range fighter. He has options to fight at close range and they're ok. And he's not helpless in long range. But his main draw should be keeping opponents just out of close range, since his stronger, comedy based attacks like sledgehammers and none irons have a longer reach.
>>
>>84049016
Looking good.
>>
>>84049016
looks good.
>>
File: newcouragespritesheet.png (14 KB, 678x468) Image search: [Google]
newcouragespritesheet.png
14 KB, 678x468
Also, /co/co/, do you guys have any ideia of what Courage's and Eustace's themes will be? Since they have no Stand and the music I found on their original cartoon OST doesn't really fit.
>>
>>84048142
So he busts through HIM's chest, does the walk, sees Squidward and talks to him, and then we have dead HIM in the background.
>>
>>84049623
Something that is both morbid and upbeat at the same time, think of Oingo Boingo or The Grateful Dead.
>>
>>84049683
It must be something symbolic, something obvious once you hear it. Or maybe something derived from the part1 docs.
>>
>>84049683

Maybe this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHuN1BL7VVM
Or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT57qmKyRPk

Dunno.
>>
>>84049683
>>84049623

I can't believe no one suggested this for Courage.

It doesn't fit to the theme we want to give them though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w
>>
>>84049623
I found Eustace's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoGOl56qcw4
>>
>>84049991
>>84049683

Shamelessly suggesting Skullgrls again.

That's the first thing I think of when I hear "spooky but also charming".

Also I get a boner for some reason.
>>
>>84050039
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39NOlM-xy4
>>
File: tom two run sprites.png (6 KB, 188x150) Image search: [Google]
tom two run sprites.png
6 KB, 188x150
>>84036374
Sorry, man, I kinda burnt out after not being able to get the quality good enough. I've got these two frames done, but I'm not too happy with them.
I'll, uh, try to finish the rest of the run cycle as soon as I can, I guess. I don't have too much free time to devote to doing this, but hopefully I'll have more in the near future.
>>
"It Only Makes me Laugh" is a perfect song for Mask Eustace, I seriously didn't expect it to fit so perfectly. It would make the boss fight surprisingly unsettling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZdycnbjpGI
>>
>>84050106
I think 4 or 2 frames for the run animation are good enough, no need to overwork it. Also, it is very relieving to know you haven't bailed the project.
>>
>>84050106
Are you planning on making a punching bag character based on cripplechan?
>>
File: Doom Patrol 29-08.jpg (548 KB, 1200x1875) Image search: [Google]
Doom Patrol 29-08.jpg
548 KB, 1200x1875
>>84045571
>>84045853

The thing about Mr. Nobody is that he usually talks adding something gibberish in the middle. He is also characterized for doing odd quirks out of blue and having an anti-conformist attitude, given his two major plans during Morrison's run was to destroy the concepts of normality and sanity in the DCverse.

I can give some tips and advises to write Mr. Nobody as I'm sort familiar with Morrison's Doom Patrol.
>>
>>84049882
>>84049991
>>84050056
I think we could use those on cutscenes or normal stages, but I'm going to download them either way.

>>84049980
Nice ideia, though it wouldn't be as serious as "Nothing to Fear". I will put your suggestion as his theme for now.

>>84049683
Your suggestion sent me to "It Only Makes me Laugh" as Eustace's theme and I think it fits him best for now.
>>
>>84050511
They haven't done anything wrong dude.

Chill
>>
>>84050710
He disliked latin american magical realist books. I like him.
>>
>>84050710
Nobody's guess that the fifth horseman is Belgian Sitcoms makes me laugh.
>>
>>84050975
>He disliked latin american magical realist books
Well, he is my hero now. I hate that shit and I'm latin american
>>
>>84050710
He's still a ways off.

A cornerstone of his campaign will probably be how trying to contain the weird was a colossal waste of money.
>>
>>84052158
>The attempted extension of Superjail to cover the real world becomes known as the "Weirdmageddon Incident"
>>
>>84051360
Borges y Marquez son una mierda.

Rulfo esta bien.
>>
>>84052158
I like this idea

He enforces freedom. He forces people to embrace the weird. Something stable and solid like "heroism" bores him. So he wants to destroy it.

He will save us fron the strict confines of normal life. He will forcefully impose freedom into us.
>>
You know what wee need in Part 8

>Boulder Brother Sr: [We Will Rock You]
>Boulder Brother Jr: [Rock This Place]

BB Sr is brutally cunning, while BB Jr is cunningly brutal.

[We Will Rock You] has a torso like an Arakified caveman, and a single "leg" made of angular stone slabs, while [Rock This Place] has a humanoid legs and a face obscured by shaggy hair, in place of arms it has two floating hunks of irregular stone.

Both Stands can fuse their stone appendages into objects that contain some form of earth, and each can use these to uses to do different things, [We Will Rock You] will just generate vibrations in the object and whoever is inside it eventually shaking the object apart. And [Rock This Place] simply causes the object to collapse into a new hunk of stone, crushing whoever is inside at the time.
>>
>>84053188
The Boulder Brothers and CAPTAIN CAVEMAN could replace Fred after he goes rouge in the Scope Men. They're his sorta understudies if we do make him their former champion/strongest member and not the leader.
>>
>>84053244
I like it.
>>
>>84053188
>BB Sr is brutally cunning, while BB Jr is cunningly brutal.
Waaaaaaagh?
>>
>>84053412
I was wondering when someone was going to get that.
>>
>>84052474
He got elected because every single person who didn't cast a vote voted for "nobody".
>>
>>84054801
>"I don't think it works that way."
>"Oh. Well, if it helps, I also have a huge majority of actual votes."
>>
>>84045108
>Rolf, having disrupted the TA's pentagram, is recovering from the psychic feedback
>Cables are reaching for Rolf, but he manages to stand tall, Secret Doors hovering behind him
>"Rolf sees the truth now. Even if you have filled Rolf with the terror of the fox seeing the farmer, you are merely a cursed telephone of misfortune. And though your power may be great..." Closeup. "Rolf has known how to deal with telephones for many years."
>Rolf charges the TA with Secret Doors, imprinting memories of the Cursed Telephone ritual onto it. It screams in pain with the white noise sound of telephones, but Rolf pulls out a roll of gauze and wraps it around his head to cover his ears. "An Urban Ranger is never unprepared, beast of wired damnation!"
>Rolf beats the Avatar back towards where HIM's body fell, to try and find the others; but as he gets there, Cartman and Taffy are unconscious, and Dexter is nowhere to be seen. A giant hell pit has formed where HIM fell.
>The Telephone Avatar has salt pouring out of its body from Rolf's attacks, and is unravelling and rambling incoherently >>84048988
>Rolf has a traditional "Stand wrestling match" with the Avatar, yanking it around by its wires and continuing to imprint it with memories of exorcisms and such.
>The Avatar simply says "{turn around.}" Rolf glances over his shoulder to see Taffy and Cartman being choked by the Avatar's cables.
>"{you COULD beat me, Perhaps. but can You do it before YOUR other allies Lose Their lives? before your COUNTRY IS destroyed beyond Hope?}"
>"{make Your choice.}"
>Rolf looks back at the Avatar. "Very well."
>He punches doors into the cables holding Taffy and Cartman, dropping them, before running and tackling it with both himself and his Stand.
>The three of them topple into the hell pit; the Avatar tries to lash itself to the sides, but Rolf tears it off.
>"You have lost, speaker-headed wire-goblin! You should not have underestimated the son of a shepherd!"
>They vanish into the pit.
>>
Time to begin blending stuff together.

>>84037508
>Taffy and Cartman are battered, can't form another robot. HIM is still alive, but barely.
>HIM laughs devilish.
>"Oh, how will I enjoy TEARING your souls apart! You and your little ginger gave a good fight. Too bad his sacrifice was MEANINGLESS!"
>HIM swipes at Taffy and Cartman, but he stops mid-swipe. A giant, almost incorporeal knuckle goes right through His chest, leaving a puddle of blood, organs and brimstone.
>HIM screams, and falls over. A huge plume of smoke rises from his body.
>Weakly, T&C try to see who was it
>They see two shadows, walking at them Ala [LA CUCARACHA] and M.E. LeTerally.
>The figure is closer and closer. Suddenly, it poses, disrupting the smoke.
>It is Plucky and [WAYWARD SON].
>"Taffy, Cartman? Are you okay? Where are the others? What's-"
>They hear Squidward scream and rush to where they heard his voice coming from
>They find a battered and bruised Squidward who only survived his fight against the Red Guy because he went for another snack run.
>Plucky: "Who are you?"
>Squidward: "I'm Squidward."
>Plucky: "What? No way, what'd they do to you?"
>Squidward: "This is my real face."
>Plucky: "Get outta town, but, yeah, the WB, I found out in my dreams they're demons!"
Panel of Squidward facing Plucky, joined by Cartman and Taffy, behind them in the background we see HIM's still smouldering corpse
>Squidward: ""We hadn't noticed."
>Plucky: "Where are the others?"
>Taffy: "Rolf is fighting another of the big shots. We need to go help him."
>Plucky: "What about Dexter and Toph?"
>Squidward looks away, he can't meet Plucky's eyes "Toph... she... She died yesterday, saving all of us."
>Suddenly Red Guy reappears with more snacks than ever
>"How riveting. You certainly have a way with recap, Squiddy. And if it isn't our little cosmic coincidence. Enjoy your time with Bill? Fully rested now? I hope you enjoyed it because that's the last rest you'll ever get."
>Plucky: "You guys go help Rolf."
>>
>>84055816
By two minutes.
Now I gotta figure out how to work it with >>84055864

I was going to have the UR show up and help Rolf using teamwork.
>>
>>84055953
Hmm.
Maybe we just have Cartman and Taffy too bruised to move? Rolf sends Squidward to heal them up, but it's too late; Rolf has already sacrificed himself.
I dunno, I just like the idea that Rolf sacrifices himself not because he can't beat it any other way, but because he can't beat it without risking the deaths of his friends. It feels like a natural conclusion for him, since a big part of his character in the latter arcs has been his guilt over letting Toph die.
>>
>>84056062
So instead of the three of them finding Squidward, it's just plucky finding Squidward who then sends him to help Taffy and Cartman while he begins his fight with the Red Guy?
>>
>>84056140
That's what I was thinking, yeah.
Then either Taffy and Cartman come to back him up, or they're healed but still unconscious, so Squidward provides support alone. Yeah?
>>
>>84056168
Where should Plucky be informed of Dexter's death?
>>
>>84056212
Maybe he doesn't find out until after? Taffy and Cartman are in no state to tell him, and Squidward doesn't know for sure.
Maybe the Red Guy taunts him with it during the fight, along with Rolf and Toph's deaths. It's one of the few things he says that's actually enough to faze him.
>>
>>84056257
Looks like we're using more of the stuff that's already on the doc for Plucky and Squidward's conversation then where Taffy and Cartman are not present for it.
>>
>>84055864
>Plucky: "I saw Taffy and Cartman back there. They're in a bad way. Where are the others?"
>Squidward: "Rolf's fighting another of the big shots, and I thought Dexter was with the other two. You haven't seen him?"
>Plucky: "What about Toph?"
>Squidward looks away, he can't meet Plucky's eyes. "Toph... she... She died yesterday, saving all of us."
Eh?
>>
>>84056459
Yeah, that works.

So I guess all that's left now is Plucky VS the Red Guy. The final battle and the court wrap up after it.

There's also the dialogue between Xavier and Donald a little before all of this where Xavier rips himself in half to give Donald an entrance to hell.
>>
>>84056574
Cool. So I guess we get Red Guy basically toying with Plucky with [PANTS AND JACKET], which Plucky has to work around, until we get the Donald interlude and Red Guy goes berserk, pulling out all the stops with his demon powers?
Plucky regains the advantage when Squidward shows up as support, and as a last-ditch, Red Guy tries to intimidate him into submission with the illusionary ghosts; Plucky brings them into reality, including ghost Jerry, and they bring through the court.
This should definitely be the longest fight in the story, though. We need a lot of meat for this one (no pun intended).
>>
>>84056762
That's a good skeleton for the fight.
>>
>>84056762
Would Red Guy start off using his stand power or his demon power against Plucky?

Does he start by just yanking Plucky around, trying to get him to undress so he can make a fake [Wayward Son] using his clothes?
>>
>>84056762
One thing I want to use is, after the fight gets serious, Red Guy saying that he's going to have Plucky's soul erased from existence when he dies, just like his father's was.
>"It's like poetry! IT RHYMES!"
>Plucky pulls back from a glancing blow to Red Guy's head, and moves to attack again, when Red Guy realises that he has an orb of inverted colour in his hand; the concept of being erased from existence, pulled from Red Guy's mind and made real by [WAYWARD SON]
>Red Guy dodges at the last second and Plucky just erases some building debris or something.
>"Very clever, Duck! But I'm afraid you won't be able to pull the same trick twice!"
>>
>>84057214
I'm thinking that as nasty as Pants and Jacket is, it's only a fraction of what he can do with his demon powers, so he'll probably use his Stand first for the sake of an interesting fight.
>>
>>84057256
Plucky can still make holes, so he could make a huge number of holes all around the battlefield to jump through, forcing the hooks on their lines to entrap Red Guy.

When Red Guy tries to give them another yank, Plucky could close all his holes to rip all the lines and hooks to pieces.

That should do some damage to Red Guy as well, forcing him to get a little serious.
>>
>>84057409
Sort of like the Hierophant Green web? I like it.
>>
>>84019458

Hello again /a/, fancy meeting you here.
>>
>>84057953
Red Guys digs his hooks into Plucky and starts swinging him around, right when he's about to slam him into something Plucky makes a hole and the momentum carries him through it, when he exits from another hole, there's ANOTHER hole waiting for him and by the time Red Guy is going to give his hooks another yank, they're spread all over the place like a web, then Plucky closes all of his doors all are once cutting all of Red Guy's lines into many pieces.
>>
>>84055816

>A REAL HUMAN BEING
>>
How long should Plucky VS Red Guy go on before we cut to Donald wrecking hell?
>>
>>84060740
Maybe after Red Guy begins to show off his demonic powers. There is also the scene between Donald and Xavier before Donald can descent to hell
>>
>>84061023
The Donald and Xavier scene happens far earlier, during the fight against HIM.

I'm hesitant to start on Plucky VS Red Guy in earnest because it seems anons are expecting a long fight, and I usually end fights as fast as possible.
>>
Well, whatever.

>Plucky is facing off against the Red Guy
>We see Plucky standing there in his battle stance
>We see the Red Guy inhaling more snacks
>We cut back to a torso shot of Plucky
>We cut back to a torso shot of Red Guy who is now wearing a cowboy vest and hat
>We cut to Plucky's eyes
>We cut to Red Guy's eyes
>Suddenly Red Guy draws from the gun holster that's appeared on his person during all these cuts and Plucky dodges to one side
>Red Guy drew a turkey leg and is pointing it at Plucky, he begins laughing as he takes a bite out of it
>"Oh lighten up, you seem WAY too tense right now. Here's a fun thought, how about you take off your pants and jacket?"
>Suddenly Plucky is being flung into the air by the collar of his shirt, a hook as appeared in it with a line going all the way around the ruins and into the Red Guy's stand
>More hooks appear in Plucky's clothes as he's being flung all around the area now, picking up greater momentum
>Each time it looks like Red Guy is going to slam him, he jerks him back up into the air
>Finally Red Guy decides it's time to reel him in and appears wearing a fishing vest and hat
>Just as Plucky is about to make contact some of the fallen tower, he goes through a hole
>Then comes out of another hole else where and right back into another one
>This repeats, Plucky had been setting up holes all over the battle field as Red Guy had been swinging him around
>The momentum quickly allows Plucky to pass through dozens of holes
>When Red Guy sees he's surrounded by his own lines, he tries pulling Plucky back through them, only for all of the holes to close all at once, severing the lines into dozens of pieces
>Red Guy is rolling and the ground now, then he abruptly gets back up "Ow" while sucking on a finger "You gave me a boo-boo."

Not sure if >>84057234 should happen now or if we cut to Donald, or if the fight needs to keep going from there for a bit longer.
>>
>>84061983
>Hundreds of more lines and hooks appear from Red Guy's stand and begin going after Plucky
>Plucky is doing his best to evade them when musical notes begin drifting across the battlefield
>Squidward has returned with Cartman and Taffy, he's using his new stand, [PUMP IT], to buff Plucky
>Suddenly the hooks begin missing Plucky every time, veering off at the last second
>Red Guy tries attacking Squidward with these hooks, but Cartman and Taffy knock them away
>Red Guy just laughs "It's only a matter of time until I hook your clothes, and then the rest of you along with them."
>Cartman: "Shut up you fat assed red bastard! Nobody likes you, I hope you die and goddamn fire you fucking faggot!"
>this activates one of the Red Guy's stand's abilities, 「RECKLESS ABANDON」, where the hooks are now laser focused on Cartman and dig into his clothes
>Cartman is being flung around until he gets the brilliant idea to take off his clothes
>Squidward tries to warn him about this, but it's too late, Cartman is on the ground, naked(?) and hook free
>"You see guys, this guy's stand is crap if you're not wearing anything."
>The Red Guy's hooks remain in Cartman's clothes and his smiles a stupid crazy smile as 「STORY OF A LONELY GUY」 activates
>Cartman's clothes fill out as if an invisible Cartman is wearing them and a semi-transparent 「AMERIKA」 appears behind him
>Only this copy of his stand has its hood down and is already charging up its generator
>Plucky has no idea what this is about, but Taffy tells him to duck and cover as it fires off its chest kamehameha
>The beam goes off in the distance and melts through some steel beams in the wreckage
>Another beam is already being charged up and all of them scramble to get out of the way
cont.
>>
>>84063627
>Plucky dodges, but gets an idea as he's looking up at the beam, in that split second, he makes a hole in the beams path, causing it to disappear and then reappear behind the Red Guy who is launched ass first at Plucky
>Plucky kicks Red Guys ass using his stand, it leaves a mark

Then maybe we'll do >>84057234 and the Cartman beam spamming copy gets erased.
>>
Bump.
How do we make the connection between the pork butt factory and Red Guy's power?
>>
>>84065375
Red Guy is always eating snacks, maybe he needs them to keep himself under control enough to actually use a stand.
>>
>>84065811
>Red Guy runs out of snacks
>the hunger overtakes him and he snatches some random demon/ghost out of the sky
>starts eating it Eva 01 style
>>
>>84067469
>>84065811

He burns so hot from his demonic power that he needs to constantly consume fat to offset this.

Hades beats him in this regards since he let's it all burn and just bears the constant fucking pain that is having flames engulf you 24/7

Take away snacks, Red Guy becomes a flaming monster.
>>
>>84067469
>My demonic minion was delicious!
not sorry
>>
>>84067922
So when he goes full flaming, he just starts tossing around demonic power to burn it off?
>>
So what kind of destruction should we show in Donald's wake when we turn our gaze to hell?

What are we wanting to put in this depiction of hell? Classic fire cave? Post-modern endless line? Dante levels?
>>
>>84070291
Maybe it used to look like a classical hell before the Red Guy's takeover, now is an ass-themed realm with a pork butt factory as one of its neuralgic points
>>
>>84070437
So a shitty amusement park?
>>
File: TAFFY.jpg (13 KB, 365x236) Image search: [Google]
TAFFY.jpg
13 KB, 365x236
Heya, guys, I am going to update the playlist now. Anyone remember any new stands?
>>
File: Vento Autismo UR.jpg (351 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Vento Autismo UR.jpg
351 KB, 800x599
Nevermind. Did it.
>>
>>84070551
Checking the playlist, the ones that are missing from part 4 are:
Great Pretender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g
Don't bring me down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9nkzaOPP6g
Manhattan project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znr4yylgGH0
Nasty piece of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFsLuS-WQlI
Ramshackle man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1KOLuFoIiE
Lick it up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

I'll check later the ones from part 5
>>
Got these down.
>>
Maybe Plucky could use Wayward Son's powers to create extra layers of clothing for Red Guy's Stand to dig into? Then he pulls them off, but as soon as Red Guy tries to use them to create a pseudo-Plucky, he stops concentrating on them and they vanish.
>>
>>84070551

Let's see:

82-99: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BSJAAo1uNY
Comin' Under Fire/Pyromania: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCJ5nRP6d0
Metal Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6npKLMK9fo
School of Hard Knocks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOf6QjOERak

Also, a couple of switches:

Gas Gas Gas!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NMs3ILGsE
Mayhem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNXgzSpiTU
Helena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEPxJc9Nd1s
>>
File: pizza mozzarella rella rella.png (237 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
pizza mozzarella rella rella.png
237 KB, 600x700
Hey
>>
>>84072791
Beautiful. 10/10, anon.
>>
File: Taffy like what he sees.jpg (4 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
Taffy like what he sees.jpg
4 KB, 130x148
>>84072791

This is fucking amazing. I love it. Also, the playlist is up and to the date
>>
>>84063672
Maybe we should hold this bit off for later? >>84057234 seems like a more vicious attitude than I'd expect Red Guy to have early in the fight; up until the snack factory is destroyed, it's a bit of a game to him.
After the factory goes down, we get Serious Saitama Red Guy who just wants to kick the shit out of the UR, and Plucky especially.

So, other than >>84072025, I'm thinking Plucky should use his Inception powers to get out of [TOyPaJ]'s grip by punching "I should drop Plucky" into Red Guy's head; it stuns him and he instinctively drops Plucky, who then does a barrage of "I shouldn't attack Plucky" into him. Then, I dunno, Red Guy manages to use Pants and Jacket to fling him into the sky and away from him?
I dunno. I'm just thinking that this fight should be a game of adaptation - both parties switching up their strategies to nullify the others'.
>>
>>84072791
Nice, one more pic for the game's title screen.
>>
>>84071104
I have a neat idea, we should cycle between Parts on the title screen.

Part 1 is Eustace vs Courage proceeding to hit each other with a pie and a hammer.

Part 2 has Johnny posing with Hank while Kuzco and Yzma seem to be rushing them.

Part 3 is the iconic Daffy vs Tom.

Part 4 has Gadget and The Conmen facing off against Father and Fred.

Part 5 can be the Urban Rangers.
>>
File: this is it for now.png (179 KB, 1020x624) Image search: [Google]
this is it for now.png
179 KB, 1020x624
>>84075373
What do you mean? We already have images from the parts cycling on the game's title screen, if that's what you're talking about.
>>
[SNAP!]
>>
>>84075896
That's great then.
>>
File: crustcous nightwear.jpg (216 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
crustcous nightwear.jpg
216 KB, 800x733
>>84072791
If you got time, can you do the Crust cousins and their stands?
>>
>>84074616
Fights where it's just an endless string of powers cancelling other powers out are the most boring to me.

If Plucky is going to imagine things into existence, it should be things like a dozen copies of himself playing keep-away with Red Guy's bucket of chicken, an entire warehouse full of meat that turns into fire ants when the Red Guy tries eating it, and pants on the Red Guy to piss him off since they'd be chained to his butt.
>>
>>84076584
I like that.
Still, they should have to work to get around each others' strategies, and change what they're doing semi-frequently.
>>
>>84076452
Dunno, I'll be needing some references first.
Descriptions of their stands, which outfits are we gonna use, that sort of thing.

Not like I can't bullshit something up like what I did with Taffy, but I still gonna need -something- to start with.
>>
>>84076865
Why not do the Pillarmen instead? We never got much art of them since Hank and Johnny rightously own the spotlight.
>>
File: BOOM BABY.png (222 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BOOM BABY.png
222 KB, 600x600
>>84077172
Well about that....
>>
>>84077454
Narancia looks cute dressed as Kuzco.

I love this art dude.
>>
>>84078498
Oi, Kuzco -is- pretty lanky in the official art style.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.