[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ya'll eatin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Pot roasted blade steak with root vegetables
>>
The serving vessel, varying size of the cuts, and choice of utensil all seem entirely inappropriate.
>>
>>7766773
Oh?

Steak came as two extremely thin sheets, so I rolled them into joints, but since I didn't have any sort of bands or string to tie them off with, yeah they ended up sprawling out.

I like muh taters thick cut and when you cook it as long as I did, it the various types of ingredients still came to a consistent texture

Serving utensil was irrelevant, honestly, the meat was good stuff on fat distribution and was pinch-through soft by the end so I could have cut it with a blunt pencil and speared it on the tip and it wouldn't have made any difference. Yeah, I'll drink the leftover broth straight from the bowl and sop up what's left with bread, fite me

Can you define inappropriate? Too much? Too messy looking? It's not like I was making a table center dish for guests, it was just a belly filling meal made from what on hand would taste good thrown in the pot for a few hours
>>
>>7766767
that shit looks too big to eat in one bite, and you shouldn't be cutting food in a fucking soup bowl

next time cut smaller pieces ya goof
>>
>>7766800
Stop portion shaming me, you ain't my gramma
>>
>>7766767

Just finished chowing down on a double pepperoni large pizza from dominores, 20 wings with ranch, big bag of doritos, and a hot pocket.
>>
Eatin a 'go 'za
>>
>>7766767
OP are you a giant or did you just loose your knife halfway preparing the ingredients?
>>
I'm having a big helping of Dry Ice and Wind Fritters, myself.
>>
>tfw money comes tomorrow
>tfw nothing to eat today
>tfw I aqcuiesced with it already
>still browse /ck/
>>
>>7766988
>loose
This is what your mother is
>lose
This is the word you were looking for.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.