[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: wat.jpg (27 KB, 620x498) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
27 KB, 620x498
greetings from /sci/ help me out bros i want to understand >>>/sci/7932806
>>
>>7471539
Thats weaksauce shit. some dude from /fit/ ate 50 eggs in one sitting
>>
>>7471554
would not want to be stuck in a elevator with said sir.
>>
>>7471559
dude was red as hell, his veins were super visable and he was complaining that his chest really hurt and he could feel his heart beating like a truck with his entire body
>>
>>7471563
did you take Aderal? you seem focused on a only vaguely related thing.
>>
you ate an egg, OP

congratulations
>>
>>7471569
The bird in your pic is flipping me off.
>>
>>7471593
hm tell me more, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>7471554
My boy Luke can eat fifty eggs.
>>
File: 62.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
>>7471539
>flip cuisine
>>
>>7471677
do they run electricity through the water to kill before boil because unless they start that from a high boil rather than working up to a boil... just... what a way to die. i mean i'd give it a try, but only if i did it my way.
>>
>>7471621
A flipped up bird flipping the bird does that mean he likes me?

Why couldn't my mother like me?
>>
>>7471736
Were you a henpecked child Annon?
>>
>>7471539
I don't know why and couldn't guess why the albumen would be clear when cooked.

I didn't read all of this article, but it might help you springboard.
http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-species/baby-birds/bird-eggs-inside-out.aspx
>>
File: hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg
110 KB, 1024x1024
>>7471747

I had forgotten about it until a week ago, but i used to fantasize about being pulled out of class and being informed that she'd died.
>>
>>7471747
>henpecked
I can't even clean the windows "correctly"
>>
>>7471788
>>7471798
how would you define your current relationships in your own words
>>
File: princing.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
princing.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>7471824
>>
>>7471843
we cant judge you from here, noone knows you.
>>
>>7471843
go on its ok
>>
>>7471824
Badgered.
Seriously I used Windex and a towel because paper towel "leaves fibre thingys" on the glass. Was that good enough? NOOOOPE. Apparently I was supposed to use Windex and the squeegee that she bought but never told me about. Not for the outside of the windows but inside. You dont need to squeegee the inside of the damn window to clean off finger prints and dog nose marks. I swear she does this shit just to piss me off.
>>
>>7471858
maybe this person wants attention, why set up a game with no winners? have they had any healthy relationships? have you witnessed that they themselves know a better way to interact?
>>
idk if it's just cause im dru nk but this thread is very confusing
>>
>>7471941
Come back tomorrow and see if it makes more sense
>>
>>7471539
congrats, you either just ate a slime mold or added gelatin to an egg
>>
>>7472198
/out/ thinks it was naturally dried and cured like 1000 year egg hence clear
>>
>>7472947
You're mistaken.
>>>/out/712477
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.