[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4 tvVS9VO0 Hey cu/ck/s, w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Spoiled looking beef.png (3 MB, 1658x1434) Image search: [Google]
Spoiled looking beef.png
3 MB, 1658x1434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4tvVS9VO0

Hey cu/ck/s, would any of you eat this steak? Personally the idea of 400 day aged steak is not that appealing to me and imo the meat in the video looks grey and perhaps even spoiled. I think this huge piece of what would otherwise have been great meat has been wasted, but perhaps one of you can tell me how safe this actually is to eat.
>>
>>7471110
Wow nice grip(s). Hope he had a nice stay in the emergency room.
>>
>>7471110
>steak aged for over 400 days

I didnt even think jerky lasted for over a year.
>>
>>7471110
pointless
>>
what the fuck

I just don't even know anymore
>>
>>7471110
>>7471133
>>7471170
>>7471175
>>7471178

I love poor people
>>
>>7471201
fuck it, let's not stop at 400 days, let's go 5 years and pretend whatever's left is the best steak in the world and you're all just too poor to know
>>
File: Emperors-New-Clothes.jpg (394 KB, 2057x1851) Image search: [Google]
Emperors-New-Clothes.jpg
394 KB, 2057x1851
>>7471201
I love people with more money than brains
>>
>>7471110
I would 100% devour.

>wasted
It's still edible. It's just different. And it's something different that took time, hence more money. Some people are content with unaged whiskey. Others are not.
>>
>>7471212
Being poor is a state of mind.

Choosing to eat shit meat and drink MD 20/20 whether you have pennies or millions makes you a poor fuck.
>>
>>7471212
Is the two headed guy in the back shitting out daggers?
>>
>>7471292
Ok anon, I now think I am rich. This is wonderful, my empty bank account can now buy me everything I need.
>>
Yes, this video clearly needs two threads on the first page.

>>7471040
>>
>>7471328
naw m8, you just need to CHOOSE not to eat shitty poor people food

eat good food

make good food

It actually doesn't cost that much. I make 30k, and eat better than most millionaires I know (and I know a lot, working as a development officer for Harvard)
>>
>>7471206

You are literally a fox and that 5 year old aged steak is a bushel of grapes

>aging anything doesn't make it taste better
>any food held to high esteem achieved it's reputation because of memes
>>
>>7471359
And bingo was his name-o
>>
do aged sandwiches taste better than unaged
>>
>>7471175
this. you're just eating a glob of dried fat at that point. funky butter
>>
>>7471359
>>7471382
Samefagging this hard

Not everything is a meme
>>
This 400 days looks bad... in Montreal we have a guy who makes up to 2 years and looks a lot more appealing and tasty!
>>
File: marc bourg 2 years.jpg (68 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
marc bourg 2 years.jpg
68 KB, 960x540
>>7471437

Forgot Pic!
>>
File: CoelophysisMuseum.jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
CoelophysisMuseum.jpg
40 KB, 480x360
You plebians think that 2 year aged steak is good?

Pshhh...

You probably never even tried Dinosaur Meat.

It's aged over 65 million years.

Not that you could afford it.

Sour grapes much?
>>
>>7471476

Arctic explorers once ate wooly mammoth they found in the ice.
>>
>>7472230
Yeah, it just tasted like rotten meat. The fact that you can cook meat enough for it not to get you sick despite being spoiled (a good fact to know if you ever have to survive out in some godforsaken place), it doesn't improve the taste.
>>
>>7472230
Then they all threw up.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 314x127) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 314x127
>>7471422

I don't make the memes anon, the memes make me baka desu senpai
>>
>>7471110
I mean if I had money just burning a hole in my pocket I'd probably try it, but I prefer 30 day aged steak over 60 day so I have a feeling I won't really like a 400 day aged steak.
>>
>>7471110
Well the worst that can happen is it will taste funny. Can bacteria grow at all in a freezer?'

But until it's been triple blind taste tested, I'm assuming its a waste of steak and I already know it's not worth the money. You know it's a bad omen when some brown nosing sycophant compares your meat to cheese and gushes over how "funky" it tastes.
>>
>>7474053

Beef isn't dry-aged in a freezer. The temperature must be above freezing otherwise the aging process wouldn't do anything. But yeah, I agree the worst that could happen is that it doesn't taste good.

I'd be willing to try it
>>
>>7473772
What is inspect element
>>
>>7471110
>can't hold chopsticks
>"niguri"
>meat looks like shoe leather
>>
Dry aged beef usually looks pretty rotten from the outside you plebs, that's why he cuts those parts off. It probably tasted good.
>>
>>7472240
Nigger that's not true at all. Some bacteria gets you sick via infection, but others just produce toxic compounds in their bacteria poopies. In the latter, you can cook it all you want but it'll still make you sick
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.