[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've gone twenty years without brushing, never had a cavity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: taylor-swift-got-milk-ad1-1.jpg (64 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-got-milk-ad1-1.jpg
64 KB, 700x704
I've gone twenty years without brushing, never had a cavity. Never had any dental problems. Never broken a bone. IQ of 140, but without autism as a crutch.

I attribute this with utmost confidence to drinking 2 glasses of milk daily MINIMUM.

So tell me cu/ck/s, whats your excuse for not drinking your milk?
>>
>>7403843

> whats your excuse for not drinking your milk?

I brush my teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 187x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 187x213
>>7403843
I, like most adults on the planet, am lactose intolerant.
>>
File: kot tongue.jpg (53 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
kot tongue.jpg
53 KB, 604x402
I don't brush either. I usually swish my vodka shots and it kills bad breath bacteria and prevents cavities.
>>
>>7403884
>like most adults on the planet

wew lad
>>
>>7403884
Having a shitty digestive system isn't really something to brag about
>>
theres nothing special about it. Its grandiose snake oil.
>>
>>7403843
fuck off USDA
>>
File: 1434764395481.png (179 KB, 405x406) Image search: [Google]
1434764395481.png
179 KB, 405x406
I'm vegan.
>>
>>7403884
>I, like most adults on the planet, am genetically inferior
>>
>>7403843

>milk

I think you meant to write "Vodka", OP.
>>
>>7403843
But it's sugar-water, and that's bad for teeth. Why would you shitpost with such bad material?
>>
>>7404725
Dental hygiene is just a meme invented to sell toothpaste. It's really simple. Eat white food, have white teeth.
>>
File: gotmilk.jpg (24 KB, 378x500) Image search: [Google]
gotmilk.jpg
24 KB, 378x500
I provided quite a bit of milk for this one back when I was in high school, if you know what I mean.

>>7403843 (OP)
I started eating more cheese and yoghurt around five years ago and decided milk no longer had a regular place in my diet.
>>
>>7404989
White teeth is different to dental health. Many people actually weaken their teeth with whitening techniques.
>>
what does your breath smell like.
>>
>>7405530
Blue stilton.
>>
>>7403884
drinking anything as an asian is shit

>alcohol
>go all red

>milk
>get the shits

>coffee
>don't feel anything unless you drink about 5 cups
>>
Milk does not give you stronger bones you fuck. If it does, cosmonauts wouldn't have to deal with bone loss.
>>
>>7405797
Yes it does. Bones are not pure calcium, however. You also need a good supply of vitamin D, for instance.
>>
>>7405811
Most whole milk has as much as 30% daily value in vitamin D
>>
File: milk.gif (2 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
2 MB, 400x170
>>7405836
>30% daily value in vitamin D
>30%
>daily value
Does it matter if I drink a tablespoon of milk? Will I still get my 30% daily value? Are you starting to realise how retarded you sounded?

Last night I gave your mum my vitamin D.
>>
>>7403843
Bullshit. Post a pic of your mouth w/ a time stamp. There's no pride in lying to promote degeneracy.
>>
>>7403843
animals suffered for you to drink their milk
>>
>>7403843
because cow milk is for baby cows and not adult humans?
>>
i quite enjoy brushing my teeth. My mouth feels so fresh and clean afterwards. I dont think i could go to bed without it.
>>
Because it's disgusting by itself. I use it occasionally as an ingredient, but I prefer not to.
>>
I'm honestly not smart enough
>>
>>7406516
>is for
what?
>>
>>7403843
>two glasses of milk a day MINIMUM
have fun dealing with kidney stones faggot
>>
haven't brushed my whole life either, can't say i never had a cavity but given my sutiation i'd say my teeth are in a relatively prestine condition
>>
People who like milk have a nasty titty fetish.

You fucking immature piece of shit.
>>
File: 1449933654635.png (89 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1449933654635.png
89 KB, 640x512
>>7404989
I'VE GOT SOMETHING WHITE FOR YOU TO EAT
*UNZIP*
>>
File: 1449919932247.gif (510 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1449919932247.gif
510 KB, 250x186
>>7405811
You're objectionably wrong. Excess calcium actually WEAKENS your bones, and here are 3 peer reviewed studies to prove you're full of shit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18065599
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20949604
http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1769138

I posted the same shit in the other milk thread >>7401256

Come back when you have data.
>>
>>7403884
feels good to be white
>>
>>7407220
>objectionably
Autocorrect.
>>
>>7403884
Yeah too much milk will fuck up my stomach and gives me adult acne. I limit my usage to once a week or so
>>
>>7405797
You do realise that's because there's no resistance on the bones you cuck
>>
>>7404989
Dental hygiene is real, but toothpaste and mouthwash fuck your teeth more. For a little over a year I have been using the old way befre they came out with toothpaste, and I haven't had a cavity since. I used to get cavities when using modern solutions.

I unfortunately also have sebhorric dematitis (however it's spelled, adult cradle cap), and nothing would help. I cut out shampoo and traded it for basking soda, cut out conditioner in trade for vinegar. That shit was under control so good, almost non-existent. I ended up going back to work after being out for a couple of years, so I had to at least go back to using conditioner because I did't want to reek of vinegar, but the baking soda is still keeping it at bay. Fuck modern cleaning stuffs, it worsens problems.
>>
I'm not an infant
>>
I am trying to lose some weight so I avoid foods that raise insulin. I do drink milk when bulking, though.
>>
>>7407220
>Milk contains calcium, phosphorus, and protein and is fortified with vitamin D in the United States. All these ingredients may improve bone health. However, the potential benefit of milk on hip fracture prevention is not well established.

>Our conclusion is that in our meta-analysis of cohort studies, there was no overall association between milk intake and hip fracture risk in women but that more data are needed in men.

I'm still waiting for you to provide data. Each of these is specifically about hip fracture, and you seem to have forgotten to link to anything about it weakening your bones. Presumably something collagen being displaced making them less flexible, but you're going to have to work pretty frigging hard to consume calcium to this excess considering practically every part of your body makes use of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 847x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 847x640
You guys are digusting and delusional fucks
What kind of person doesnt brush their teeth? Do you guys not care about how bad your fucking breath smells? Are you guys all britfags????
>>
>>7408718
>Milk contains calcium, (...) established.
You're quoting the abstract. The whole point of the study was to challenge the notion that there's an actual correlation between milk and bone health.

It's right in the first link:
>Pooled results from randomized controlled trials show no reduction in hip fracture risk with calcium supplementation, and an increased risk is possible.

>Similarly, our meta-analysis of RCTs, which included data largely from postmenopausal women, yielded a neutral effect of calcium supplementation as compared with placebo for any nonvertebral fracture and suggested a significantly (64%) greater risk of hip fractures with calcium supplementation.

Also, the reason why they're about hip fractures is because it's an easy way of gauging bone health. Hip fractures are one of the most common bone issues people with old age face (you can just hear your grandpa now: "AH, MA GOSHDARN HIP!" as he gets up from bending to pick up a penny). Because of this, it becomes a good point to start with, since hips more easily become weak with time than most other bones. That being said, if calcium increases bone health, it should follow that it shows a decreased rate in bone fractures. This isn't the case.
>>
>>7408825
Here's the reason hip fractures are used:
>On every biennial questionnaire, participants reported their hip fractures with the date of occurrence and a description of the circumstances. As health professionals, participants were capable of accurately reporting these events.23 During the 22 years of follow-up, 549 hip fractures were reported in the Health Professionals Follow-up Study population and 1309 in the Nurses’ Health Study population. Fractures due to malignancy or major traumatic events (eg, motor vehicle crash, skiing) were not included as outcomes for this study, leaving 490 hip fracture cases in men and 1226 in women. More than 90% of these fractures occurred when tripping, falling from the height of a chair, or similar low-trauma event. The median age at hip fracture was 78 years in men and 73 years in women (range, 47-96 years).
>>
>whats your excuse for not drinking your milk

I drink 7-8 gallons of milk a week. It's the majority of my diet, considering I do almost no physical activity and 7 gallons of skim is like 1500 calories a day.
>>
>>7403843
>My IQ is so high that I don't see why anecdotal evidence is shit
Not too mention the fact that you have literally no reason to believe that milk has anything to do with your teeth. It most likely has a lot more to do with water fluoridation.
>>
>>7408825
And, taken from the last link:

>Greater milk consumption during childhood and adolescence contributes to peak bone mass and is therefore expected to help avoid osteoporosis and bone fractures in later life. However, milk consumption during teenage years was not associated with a lower risk of hip fracture in older adults in our cohorts. Instead, a significant 9% increase in risk was observed in men for each additional glass of milk consumed per day during teenage years.

> Instead, a significant 9% increase in risk was observed in men for each additional glass of milk consumed per day during teenage years.

> Instead, a significant 9% increase in risk was observed in men for each additional glass of milk consumed per day during teenage years.

Do you need to to spoonfeed you more?
>>
Fucking milk drinkers
>>
>>7403843
how many people have told you your breath reeks? is it lots?
>>
>>7408825
>>7408867
why the fuck are you double niggers arguing about hip fractures when teeth are the issue in the OP

similarly, OP, I drink milk and don't brush my teeth regularly. I usually go 4-6 weeks in between brushing. I have never had a cavity. my parents both brush their teeth daily - my mom has 3 cavities, my dad has 6.

but neither of them drinks milk.
>>
>>7405915
it's obvious he meant it has 30% of the average human's vitamin D per serving of milk

but you're an annoying little cuck who needs to spread lame put downs to make yourself feel better
>>
Do you live in Liverpool, OP? I think I've seen someone who fits your description there
>>
>>7408966
Teeth aren't bones, anon
>>
>>7409001
prove it fag
nice non-get there
>>
>>7403843
same here anon

I never brush or floss but drink tons of milk and have great teeth
>>
I bet your breath always smells like someone shit in your mouth
>>
>>7407475
I have sebohhroic too and how would baking soda as shampoo help you with that? You don't put it on your face do you?
>>
File: 1452296607741.gif (758 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452296607741.gif
758 KB, 320x240
>>7403943
>shitty digestive system
>>
File: desiretoknowmoreintensifies.jpg (62 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknowmoreintensifies.jpg
62 KB, 500x400
>>7407475
>the old way befre they came out with toothpaste
>>
>>7403843
I also drink at least 500mL of milk a day, however I opt for fresh human breast milk from my local dairiair.
If you drink another animal's milk you probably have some kind of mental illness to be quite honest.
>>
>>7406516
you sound like a tool
>>
>>7410302
>being incapable of digesting what others can with ease
>having anything but suboptimal genetics
>>
Why hasn't anyone posted the "I drink alot of vodka/Liverwurst" pasta yet?
>>
I wish I could drink milk but I'M lactose intolerant
even almond milk makes my tummy upset
fuck this world I want a new body.
>>
>>7403843

Milk isn't as good for you as commercials say. Your body has trouble digesting it and
>>
>>7410374

Almond milk contains no lactose whatsoever. Are you sure you aren't sensitive to something else? A lot of "nut milks" like almond or soy are loaded with all kinds of additives for flavor, texture, and preservatives; one of those may be the likely culprit.
>>
File: 1455747931002.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1455747931002.png
171 KB, 396x423
>>7410363

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.
>>
>>7410185
I do't know how it helps, but it keeps the dandruff and dandruff volcanoes at bay. I make it into a little paste with water and scrub my scalp something good. I used to run my fingers on my scalp and feel how bad of a crusty build up there was, but now there's nothing. I do also rub a little on my face here and there to exfoliate, nothing wrong with that. It supposedly helps with acne and eczema too, but I have clear skin, so I can't test that out.
>>
>>7410435
guess I'll try it out then
>>
>>7410306
Baking soda and salt water rinse. I add peppermint extract to the rinse.

The baking soda neutralizes bad smells and naturally whitens. It's less abrasive than toothpaste. It alkalizes the mouth, making it impossible for those little shits to live and do a number on your teeth.

It's supposed to be a preventative measure agains periodontal disease too. Get back to me on that in 20 years seeing as my mother has it, so we'll see where I'm at with it.
>>
>>7410389

Thank you.
>>
>>7410457
To add a little anecdote; my significant other still uses toothpaste. After they brush their teeth and we kiss, it smells like someone threw a bunch of mints onto shit. I'll blow in their face after brushing and rinsing and they say it doesn't smell like anything with a hint of peppermint. It boggles my mind that they still use toothpaste.

Just try it for a month. At first it'll be weird since your mouth is use to that foamy disgusting garbage; the soda is salty and fine grainy. I tried toothpaste again because I had forgotten to pick up some BS, and THAT was a wake up call. So gross.

I keep a little SOLO side cup with the lid on for the baking soda. I'll wet my toothbrush and 'dip' the top of the bristles into the BS and then brush. Salt water rinse natually goes into a water bottle.
>>
Genetics is a huge factor in this.

For example, I don't drink soda, nearly never eat sweets. I eat healthy. I brush and floss, and my dentist tells me that I'm doing a good job with both as he finds very little plaque, etc, whenever I go in for a checkup. Yet I have a bunch of cavities. I have a row of three crowns on the upper right side of my jaw. My mother and aunt (her sister) have crowns on the exact same three teeth.
>>
>>7410379
Yeah maybe you're right. Atm I've just been staying away from dairy period. Gonna still experiment and see if i can fine something
Life is suffering :(
>>
File: 1406182325272.jpg (58 KB, 456x343) Image search: [Google]
1406182325272.jpg
58 KB, 456x343
>>7410510
>:(
this is an imageboard
fit in
>>
Last year I had my wisdom teeth removed - I had two that were cut out from the gums and the other ones were sticking out. After the operation I took antibiotics because one hole started to become infected, which is obvious because your mouth starts to smell like decaying roadkill.

It's been five months and I feel like my mouth feels dirtier more often than it used to, like when I wake up in the morning or when I'm at work and haven't brushed for a few hours. Is this because I'm missing the extra teeth and have more room in my mouth?

>>7410502
The amount of saliva your mouth produces is also a factor when it comes to cavities.
>>
>>7403843
>whats your excuse for not drinking your milk?
If I'm not drinking beer I consume about a quart a day. When I was a kid my mom bought 5-6 gallons of milk each week and most of it was consumed by my brother and I. I'm 26 and I broke my arm when I was 8 and cracked my wrist(same bone that I broke) when I was 12.
>>
>>7410478
>>7410457
Thanks!

>>7410362
>the joke
>
>
>
>your head
Shitty, digestion, get it?
>>
>>7403843
I want to drink Swifty's shit and suckle her nipples to induce lactation and drink her milk.
>>
>>7403843
Milk is the saddest, worst way to consume dairy, also brush your fucking teeth out of hygiene you curdle-breathed cum-guzzling disgusting piece of shit
>>
>>7410645
Has taylor swift replaced chinese cartoon pedo images as fap material for today's socially awkward, sexually frustrated young men?
>>
>>7410502
>I brush and floss
>I have a bunch of cavities
Interesting
>>
>whats your excuse for not drinking your milk?

I eat yogurt and salmon bones :)
>>
>>7407475
I've been using toothpaste and mouthwash my entire life, and have never had a cavity ever. I'm over 30, and the only thing wrong with my teeth is a small chip from one time when I tripped over while drunk.

Actually, I lie. Once I thought I'd try using baking soda because it's cheaper. After a week my teeth became really sensitive. Never again.
>>
>>7405779
drink some fucking tea

love that shit
>>
>>7403843
Definitely don't have an IQ of 140 if you don't brush your teeth or think good teeth or a high IQ have any significant correlation to milk. I like the stuff but come on busta. I also am paranoid that it gave me gyno
>>
>>7410510
>:(
>using shitty emoticons on an image board
kys. and please go back to redddit or tumblr
>>
>>7403865
>using the bristled jew

>>7404989 has it down
>>
>>7405797
>cosmonaut
spotted the red menace
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.